Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Book and Sword 02

sun li meaning huang lei's gf rite? lol that's what i know her as, i haven't seen anything with her yet

i relaly didn't like keshili i mean, i thought she was really fake, that she was really evil but putting on that cute and innocent facade. she pretends to care for her sis and all, but she's really making huo qing tong heartbroken

i didn't like the book's ending too much, keshili died, but chen jia luo still loved her and not huo qing tong, i was so mad, lol, i was hoping that he would love huo qing tong who is much much better, she's everythign a jy female lead is, know martial arts, pretty, and considerate...etc

do u know esther's mandarin name? cuz i'm not canto,adn if u have time, can u post some pics from the series? or a website for it would be fine

Originally posted by alecforever815

do u know esther's mandarin name? cuz i'm not canto,adn if u have time, can u post some pics from the series? or a website for it would be fine
    Her Mandarin name is Guan Yong He.
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

thanx i dunno her that well

but i just realized that the girl who plays keshi li is yan ying si, she was monica in love train, her mandarin is pretty bad (at least in love train)@‚‚Ž‚„@‚‰@‚”‚ˆ‚‚•‚‡‚ˆ‚”@‚“‚ˆ‚…@‚—‚‚“ @‚‚’‚…‚”‚”‚™@‚‰‚Ž@‚”‚ˆ‚…‚’‚…C@‚‚‚•‚”@‚Ž‚‚” @‚‚“@‚‹‚…‚“‚ˆ‚‰‚Œ‚‰@

hi everyone,

i don't post here much, but all the talk about this series has caught my attention. can you guys answers some questions?

how's the fighting in this one? is it like XAJH01 or like HSDS03?

where can i get it? it's not on 1088.com or tigercool.com or av89.com.

how come it seems like no one has seen it?

thanks,

nien

It's actually pretty popular...i'm pretty sure you can get it at yesasia.com or something like that. i never heard of those websites you mentioned...but i usually get my series right from china.

I haven't seen HSDS03 yet or XAJH01 even though i have both, but the fighting is...good. ZWZ is amazing.

i haven't seen book and sword, but have seen hsds, and i doubt that the fighting in this one is like hsds,. hsds overdid the computer graphics, particularly becuase it had to do with nei gong (inner martial arts stuff) so i would expect this one to be more realistic fighting

they have it on yesasia.com

oh! thanks!

i should've known that yesasia.com would have it. they have ads all over the place.

nien

oh! thanks!

i should've known that yesasia.com would have it. they have ads all over the place.

nien

hey is this the one with esther who plays in it or its the continuation of that one....
    or can some pplz show some pics of the poster or the ppls that are in its =D thankz

esther plays in this one

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.sina.com.cn/d/2002-09-19/1245101636.html')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.sina.com.cn//d//2002-09-19/1244101635.html')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.sina.com.cn//d//2002-09-19/1301101647.html')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.sina.com.cn//d//2002-09-19/1248101637.html')

i got all thesepics from sina.com

Originally posted by alecforever815
    i haven't seen book and sword, but have seen hsds, and i doubt that the fighting in this one is like hsds,. hsds overdid the computer graphics, particularly becuase it had to do with nei gong (inner martial arts stuff) so i would expect this one to be more realistic fighting

they have it on yesasia.com
    The fighting in Book and Sword is completely realistic, except for the flying of course. But there are no fireballs or super nei gong stuff. Just pure swords and weapons and just fist fighting. It really shows off the ablities of the actors/actresses. Especially ZWZ.

was ZWZ good? i've never seen him act, on a side note, he's getting soo many negative comments about him cuz of Anita mui

ZWZ is a great actor! one of my absolute favoriteS!

On that other note...I know that they went out at one point, but why is everyone giving him these negative comments? Is it his fault that the relationship didn't work out?

well they went out, and i think anita is (was) 11 years older than him, and he broke up with her cuz everyone was sayuing how she made more money and etc, but he's getting negative comments cuz ever since she died, he didn't show up at any ceremony or express sadness, while anita said that she really loved him and all that

Perhaps he has mourned, just not in the spotlight. You know how the HK press are like - if it's not done for show in front of them, it's not done.

Hopefully they wont ruin his career the same way Kent Tong's was ruined when Barbara Yung committed suicide. The paparazzi just love finding a villain in everything.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Liew; 01-07-04 at 02:34 AM.

Me Global Sapien. Quest: Take pictures of Spiderman

bleh, draggy series though the fighting in there is GOOOOOD~. I think I have had enough of fireballs and blue qi so this is a welcomed break. If I have it my way, I'd just watch the parts of ZWZ and Esther and all the fighting.

Yuh ZWZ was pretty good.
    Your panties are on too tight.

i wish they can change the story tho, so cjl would love huo qing tong and not keshili, lol but anywyas

btw, on that side note for zwz, yeah i agree the hk press just tries to find villains, but anyways, he said he's gonna go to hk for anita's funeral the 11th and 12th, so i guess the press can stop bugging him about it. and i think soemone else also commented to the press that just cuz he's not doing it in the spotlight doesn't mean he doesn't care and he said himself that his relationship with anita does not need to be revealed to others....

yea...if i was zwz, i wouldn't want to mourn in front of cameras. the death of someone who was close to you is a very personal thing. it's not a success or something that you'd want to share with the whole media world.

exactly, btw, how many episodes is this series?

does anyone have screen shots for this serial?

nien