Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Net Deception 《追魂交易》 - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Net Deception 《追魂交易》

Okay, I finally am watching this series!!!!! Up to tape 10 in viet and I was told there is like only 15 tapes or so. That means series will end sometime soon. Anyways I really like the themesong in here, Wong Hei sung it didn't he? The pictures that were put into the themevideo was nice too. Makes me really excited to see what happens next and all that.

Oh, Myolie is doing soooooooooo well!!!! Its really great to see that she is pairing with many different artists and her roles are changing and not really consistant. I like her role in here a lot, at first I thought I wouldn't as much. Hehe, she pairs with Jack well!!! At first I thought she looked a bit older then him, but now they match well together. Cute couple!!!

I like Wong Hei's character a lot!!! Not liking Eddie's role too much. Eddie's acting isn't like it used to be, gosh. Maybe he'll reach that full potential again later or so. I'm hoping for it!!! Tiffany Lam.....she seems a bit artificial. Like her looks don't match with the rest of the crowd. She reminds me of a barbie doll in a way...

Anywyas, I'm super excited to finish up this seires. Its diffinately moving by fast actually!!! Everything happens fast, but thats good since no beating around the bush and all that. Anyways thats about all I have to say for now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

This series has finished releasing at 15 tapes!!! I haven't gotten it yet since it should release out for me tomorrow. I can not wait until I see the final tapes!!! Saw a pic of Myolie and Jack in the end and they match sooo cutely!!! Look at Myolie's hairstyle there!!!! It fits her well as a assistant lawyer and the suit she wears makes her looks so mature!!! Fits with Jack when he wears his suit. Here is the pic. Sooo cute togehter

Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

is that picture from the series?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

a little island east of america and west of europe

Originally posted by xox
    is that picture from the series?
    Yes, it is towards the end when they do the old "Three Years Later" trick. That's why Myolie has lost the dreads.

I really enjoyed Net Deception. I thought the storyline was quite refreshing and it really sped along, keeping you guessing. I am beginning to enjoy some of TVB's smaller budget productions more than the big budget ones now. Wong He's charisma is starting to really shine. I was reading some of the posts in his forum and it appears that he helped to write some of the lines in the show.

I particularly liked this line that he used for his password near the end:

"׃ܽܵĩoܸܲ׃"
    Change what you cannot accept, accept what you cannot change.

Okay, so there was some confusion at the start as to whether Myolie was a lawyer or not...and that was sorted out. My only question is was she actually a lawyer in the end? I remember Ka Ming asked her why she became a lawyer, and she replied so her brother couldn't get into trouble. Can you become a lawyer (of any sort) in just a few years??? Of course, i am assuming that during her courier days, she wasn't studying uni part time either.

I just finished watching this series last night and it was really an enjoyable series overall. Diffinately deserves a lot of praise I think. I would give the serise a 4 out of 5 stars. The pace was fast, not draggy, but not too fast either. The releasment of the serie was fast too, only 3 weeks to finish in the viet version. For me, this would be the fastest released series and most tapes released in one week.

Well she was an assisstant lawyer. I really have no clue on if its possible to become a lawyer or assisstant lawyer in just 4 years, but it could be possible. Anyways this is a serise. Hehe, like I never knew that you could get married in jail and get a master's degree or something in a certain profession either!!

I really enjoyed Wong Hei in here. I think this is my favorite role of his. There was just something about his character that really made the series better and his performance was excellent. There was just this aura around Wong Hei that just made you love him. I didn't quite like Eddie in the beginning, but in the end I liked him more. Same goes for Tiffany.

The four years thing in the end was rather amusing. I really enjoyed seeing how everyone turned out in the end. They all became more professional lets put it Jack really looked cute in the end with a touch of handsomeness Myolie looked extremely pretty and of course, more professional. The very end was nice too. The three guy's conversation was rather amusing.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey there everyone

Check out this site for more pictures from Net Deception Very cute Myolie pics!!!!

http://club.netandtv.com/club/ClubAlbum.aspx?id=459

*Credit to tvseriesfans*
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I just started watching this series and I have to say that it's refreshing to see Wong Hei in a series again. I like Wong Hei's character, it's sweet how he's so caring of his grandparents and I believe that he does have a kind heart underneath that cool attitude. Eddie does overreact in the series...and I agree with you guys...he's like a maniac. He was much better in Fate Twisters. Myolies ok as usual...there's nothing special about her acting in the series. However, I hate her dreads in here. Jack is ok in here. Maybe his character will grow on me as the series goes on, but right now...he's only mediocre.

Can someone tell me what is the relationship between Myolie's mom and her friend (aunt)?

spoiler

they are lez...and will end up together
    favorite series: twin of brothers, triumph in the skies, survivor's law, aqua heros, pearl princess 1/2/3, net deception, dreams of colour, my date with a vampire 1/2/3, ISWAK

Thanks, that's what I thought their relationship is too!

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    This series has finished releasing at 15 tapes!!! I haven't gotten it yet since it should release out for me tomorrow. I can not wait until I see the final tapes!!! Saw a pic of Myolie and Jack in the end and they match sooo cutely!!! Look at Myolie's hairstyle there!!!! It fits her well as a assistant lawyer and the suit she wears makes her looks so mature!!! Fits with Jack when he wears his suit. Here is the pic. Sooo cute togehter

Nice hair for Myolie.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Originally posted by kloey
    spoiler

they are lez...and will end up together
    i was so confused about them! till the end of course. at first i thought they were just really good friends like sisters till that one guys mom approached myolies mom.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

I agree. At first I thought they were also close friends, but figured it out in the end. Its a twist for me, but I thought it was cute. Funny how Myolie's mom was all talking "bad" about her at the airport and she heard. It was cute how all three hugged though.

Really liked this serial!!!! I had low expectations for it, but it came out with such high results!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I just finished the series and I am very pleased with the ending. What I liked most about it was that TVB actually took an entire chapter to tie up all the loose ends instead of doing it in the last 10 minutes like they usually do.

It was great to see Eddie and Wong Hei's character tie things up between them. And, Eddie actually smiles in the last chapter...haha...amazing! It was funny how that girl who looks like his ex-gf appeared, but I thought he and the girl cop were going to go out. Throughout the series, it looked like the girl cop liked Eddie, but nothing happened between them.

It was nice to see Myolie's mom and aunt tie things up too. And you're right goddessofhonour, the part when her mom is talking bad about her was funny!!!

This was a good series!!!

Finally I can join in this thread. I went and rented 6 episodes to watch. Weeee.....watching it now.

Hey all!

I thoroughly enjoyed Net Deception myself! Was an awesome series from start to finish... very fast-paced (when compared to K-dramas!) and the plot was well structured. Terrific cast as well, especially Jack and Myolie.

Was a more refreshing storyline, in my opinon. It was a nice change to see the police department changing... together with the rest of the careers in the world... it was much nicer than the usual police cases we see in AR.

I thought it was too short... probably because I enjoyed it so much, but then again, if it became longer... it would have probably been much too draggy and lost its selling point. I must admit though, I would've loved to see a longer Myolie and Jack ending!

Kenny, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! If not more...

MsPowerbomb, yup... I agree! They took an entire chapter to tie up the loose ends. Yeah, I think the girl cop did like Eddie... but I suppose nothing could've come out of it... or that was left up to the viewer's imagination.

I actually enjoyed Eddie's character as well. I loved how the men, Wong Hei, Jack and Eddie respected and admired each other despite their differences. I could actually feel the deep respect they felt for each other...

Originally posted by d3bbie

Kenny, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! If not more...

thank you. I hope I enjoyed this one. So far so good actually.

I love the theme and sub songs for the series. Does anyone know where I can get them? Are they on one of Wong Hei's albums?

hehehheheh.....so far so good for 5 episode that I watch so far.

However, one thing I don't understand.

in the first scene, he type

->Hack
    ->
    ->Hacking into system

do hackers really need to type that?

I don't believe hacker needs to type that.
    mostly I think typing programming codes is more reality than typing the above.

MsPowerbomb, I liked the sub songs as well... can't seem to find a complete version of the song anywhere.

Let me know if you find it!

Kenny... well, that part was pretty unrealistic, I know... but I forgave ND for its flaws due to its strong cast and fascinating storyline...