Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Net Deception 《追魂交易》

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

how hard is it for them just to type some programming codes.

if (a = i)
    {
    system b (crack)
    } end if

something like that?
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

I suppose it requires research... which means extra money...
    And series are not usually big budgetted...

just grab some codes of a C programming book taken from the library.
    simple as that.

unless the viewer are programmers, I doubt anyone can understand the a small portion of C coding.

I so agree with you MsPowerBomb!!! I really thought it was a good choice to take more time to tie everything back togehter, I also don't like how in other serials it only puts out 5 to 10 minutes to tie things up. That is surely not enough time to do anythign in my opinion!!!

Hehe, I know what you mean!!! Eddie surely changed a lot in the beginning till the end. It seems like everyone in the serial did and I enjoyed that!! Yeah, I think that one cop girl did like Eddie in the beginning, but since she was Eddie's gf's sister it just got confusing. I actually did think they were dating in the end, but it was a shock they weren't!!! Hehe, it was funny how they pretended to date though. How she was sorta teasing him was funny too

Agree with you d3bbie!!! I really like the guy castings. They each had this different aura around them that I just loved. Espically Wong Hei!!! His first apeparence just made me Don't know how to put this, but his image in there is

Hehehe, I keep thinking about what Jack said on the trial!!! About him turning black into white That was the best line(s)
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yup. Wong Hei definitely made the show his.
    Eddie, in my opinion, totally over-acted.
    "The who having wha with huh?"

Originally posted by gooze
    Yup. Wong Hei definitely made the show his.
    Eddie, in my opinion, totally over-acted.
    I agree.

Kenny, very true indeed I suppose the script writer couldn't be bothered and

->hack

->hacking into system

makes it understandable for computer illiterate people. I must admit, it doesn't look as professional. But if we were to look closely at each flaw... it spoils the whole series, IMO.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour

Hehe, I know what you mean!!! Eddie surely changed a lot in the beginning till the end. It seems like everyone in the serial did and I enjoyed that!! Yeah, I think that one cop girl did like Eddie in the beginning, but since she was Eddie's gf's sister it just got confusing. I actually did think they were dating in the end, but it was a shock they weren't!!! Hehe, it was funny how they pretended to date though. How she was sorta teasing him was funny too

Agree with you d3bbie!!! I really like the guy castings. They each had this different aura around them that I just loved. Espically Wong Hei!!! His first apeparence just made me Don't know how to put this, but his image in there is

Hehehe, I keep thinking about what Jack said on the trial!!! About him turning black into white That was the best line(s)
    Hi goddessofhonour!

Yup! The end was real funny... how Eddie's girlfriend's sister, I think her name's "Flora"? pretended to be dating Eddie... I actually thought they were!!

I found Eddie's character OK... nothing he did annoyed me or anything. He wasn't a baddie... nor was he such a good guy. What I really admired was the fact that he took care for the girlfriend for so many years! He doesn't seem like the kind who's super patient...you know what I mean?

Yes! Wong Hei was very charismatic... do you realise... that in both ND and BFII that he loves to talk? He just goes on and on, rapidly shooting out his words... And it was great to see them grow, especially Jack. We saw how he developed from a naive and ignorant young cop to a spy who grew to respect his opponent.

The trial lines...were good

I think Chong Sir just want to have revenge. He doesn't seem to care if his spy is safe or not. All he wants is revenge.

The dark side is strong in this one. :P

If it wasn't for the fact that Eddie was the cop doing everything for the purpose of 'justice', he would have been the villian of the show

Originally posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    I think Chong Sir just want to have revenge. He doesn't seem to care if his spy is safe or not. All he wants is revenge.

The dark side is strong in this one. :P
    I beg to differ

Chung Sir's character... wouldn't have hated Eros (Wong Hei) to the extent he did if they weren't friends in the first place... and it was very, very obvious that he deeply respected Eros, despite their "black" and "white" differences..

His so-called "revenge" was what kept him going... to bring Eros to trial and to justify the whole situation.

He tried, really hard, to be tough with Jack... his spy... but everytime he was hard on him, it was clear how much he cared for him. The only reason why he was strict with him was that it was important to be focussed when you're on a mission. A little slip up would have cost the entire force's efforts.

In his own messy way... he saw Jack as a brother... he treated him as he would have treated his younger brother. He was tough on the outside and really, a teddy bear on the inside... or he wouldn't have stayed by his girlfriend's bed side for so many years... there was a side to him we barely saw... yet when we see it... we see glimpses of it...

This was justified in the end... how he fought for Jack... how he knew what Eros and he were going to do... how he handed him the counterfeit money mould... because he trusted him and because Jack knew "black" from "white".

The ending... tied up everything... the relationship between the men.

don't worry, I haven't finish watching the series yet. So I think i will defer my comment.

But Chung Sir in this 6 episodes already gave me the expression that he is out for blood.

but I have to finish the series first to know if that theory is true.

Originally posted by d3bbie
    I beg to differ

Chung Sir's character... wouldn't have hated Eros (Wong Hei) to the extent he did if they weren't friends in the first place... and it was very, very obvious that he deeply respected Eros, despite their "black" and "white" differences..

His so-called "revenge" was what kept him going... to bring Eros to trial and to justify the whole situation.

He tried, really hard, to be tough with Jack... his spy... but everytime he was hard on him, it was clear how much he cared for him. The only reason why he was strict with him was that it was important to be focussed when you're on a mission. A little slip up would have cost the entire force's efforts.

In his own messy way... he saw Jack as a brother... he treated him as he would have treated his younger brother. He was tough on the outside and really, a teddy bear on the inside... or he wouldn't have stayed by his girlfriend's bed side for so many years... there was a side to him we barely saw... yet when we see it... we see glimpses of it...

This was justified in the end... how he fought for Jack... how he knew what Eros and he were going to do... how he handed him the counterfeit money mould... because he trusted him and because Jack knew "black" from "white".

The ending... tied up everything... the relationship between the men.
    I saw him as using Jack as a means to fulfil his own goals. He made bringing Eros to trial and nothing else his life's aim. And I felt that this was mainly due to his jealousy and him blaming Eros the accident with his girlfriend. His hatred for Eros seemed to cloud his judgment on everything he did. Eros being a computer hacker just gave him an easy reason to get back at him.

But yes, I guess towards the end, he did 'wake up'.

Don't you guys think that the reason Eddie wanted to bring catch Wong Hei and put him on trial was because his ex-gf loved Wong Hei and not him? I dunno, but that's why I thought he wanted to get revenge. It seemed like Eddie and Wong Hei's relationship turned sour when his ex-gf fell in love with Wong Hei.

Originally posted by MsPowerbomb
    Don't you guys think that the reason Eddie wanted to bring catch Wong Hei and put him on trial was because his ex-gf loved Wong Hei and not him? I dunno, but that's why I thought he wanted to get revenge. It seemed like Eddie and Wong Hei's relationship turned sour when his ex-gf fell in love with Wong Hei.
    my thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by MsPowerbomb
    uh huh. *nods*

that is why I said Chung Sir is being clouded by the dark side....errmmmm by revenge actually.

Well.............

*nods* I doubt anybody would be able to hate someone the way Chung Sir did Eros if they weren't friends in the first place.

It did nothing for his ego to know that Eros was the person his girlfriend preferred all along. But when he let the shadow of his girlfriend go... we saw a different side to him.

It was all because of a girl.... a girl Eros never fell in love with... a girl Chung Sir was madly in love with...

It set the scene for a plot... I guess.

But... 'till now, I still say Chung Sir had a high amount of respect for Eros and likewise.

Originally posted by d3bbie

But... 'till now, I still say Chung Sir had a high amount of respect for Eros and likewise.
    Yea, they saw each other as worthy adversaries.

But still, i reckon Chung Sir was consumed by pettiness (siu hei), which explains his actions towards Eros.

given the chance I think he will take the law into his own hands. However, I feel he will if he was pushed beyond his patiences.

I was actually counting on him to pull the trigger when he drew the gun on Eros at the hospital.

Drawing the gun on him - now that would count as abusing authority.