Thread: Need help regarding the revised version of Legend of Condor Heroes!!

Default Need help regarding the revised version of Legend of Condor Heroes!!

I heard that in the new version of LOCH, Jin Yong added alot of stuff in there. Ex. The 18 subduing palm has been explained MORE, and the same goes to 9 yin book.

I haven't read the revised version of the Condor heroes yet, because 1)no money 2) the book store is bout 3 or 4 hours away.
    What Jing Yong said about 18 subduing palm and 9 Yin, I've already read some bits and pieces about on the internet. However, one thing I extremely want to know is that, Jing Yong explained why 9 yin counldn't cure Huang Rong, while she was striked by Qiu Qian Ren. This part wasn't explained in the old version, but Jing Yong did explained it in the revised version.

Can somebody, who read the new version, tell me the explaination please?? I really want to know.

thank you.

I thought Athena posted some of the revisions in this forum somewhere. On QQR's palm, I'd heard that it's because his palm is too yang, while 9 Yin is yin or neutral. I think that's the reason. I'm not sure if JY changed it in the 3rd version.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Yea I've read what Athena wrote, but she didn't say why 9yin couldn't cure Huang Rong's injuries.

On QQR's palm, I'd heard that it's because his palm is too yang, while 9 Yin is yin or neutral. I think that's the reason. I'm not sure if JY changed it in the 3rd version.

No, that was in the LOCH 80s version. In the book, it never stated why.

Opps, sorry then. I thought I heard that somewhere in this forum. Guess I was wrong.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"