Thread: Internal Damage Healing Power 9 Yang vs 9 Yin

Default Internal Damage Healing Power 9 Yang vs 9 Yin

During HSDS, Zhang Wu Ji cured some of Ming cult's leaders and other people with his 9 Yang Shen Gong. Furthermore, he also could cure himself from the effect of weakening powder. So basically, 9 Yang Shen Gong could cure most of all internal damages.
    On the other hand, to cure Huang Rong from QQR's Iron Palm, Guo Jing couldnt utilise 9 yin jen jing to help Huang Rong and went looking for Yi Theng's help.
    Does it mean in terms of Internal Damage Healing Power, 9 Yang Shen Gong is more advanced than 9 Yin Jen Jing ?
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

i guesss... if you put it that way, but guo jing didnt really know the whole 9 yin b4 he met yi deng....
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I don't believe so, because there are parts of 9 Yin that are more specialized in internal injuries. QQR's was the only exception I see. YD was able to recover his internal energy about 20 times, and H7G was able to retrieve his lost martial arts because of it. It's amazing enough to me.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

It's hard to compare the two. 9 Yang is a general healing/protective inner power skill, and is fairly good against just about everything. But 9 Yin has some very specific parts on curing, which may or may not be skills that a 9 Yang practioner can accomplish.

Also, ZWJ managed to cure just about everyone is due a huge part to him being the greatest doctor in the world. So you can't just give all the credit to 9 Yang.