Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    Black Faced Lord and the Rooster died early on, to Lianxing. Yan Nantian killed the Black Dog Star, and crippled the Golden Monkey Constellation.

yes, yes, those from the first chapter... I was thinking the remaining zodiacs had "recruited" new members and redone the 12 zodiacs... now that i look at it I really misunderstood. Thankz.

Thankz again to Athena for presenting us with this everyday pleasure

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Arrow

Chapter 10 Unexpected Turn

The cave was deep and there was a cold and eerie atmosphere. Xiao Yu’er lead the way, Zhao Quanhai followed with a torch. Liu Ruyu deliberately let Feng Tianyu follow her, Feng Tianyu put his hand on the hilt of his sword and he had a scornful smile on his face.
    After walking for some time, the cave widened and up ahead was light. It was very strange, there were five men standing there. Three of them were standing and the other two sat down and exchanged palms. They were competing internal energy. One was a Buddhist monk wearing a yellow robe; the other was a skinny old man.
    Their eyes bugged out and were sweating heavily now. The other three looked a bit worried, when Xiao Yu’er and others came the three men just ignored them.
    Xiao Yu’er looked around and saw that Zhao Quanhai, Liu Ruyu and Feng Tianyu turned pale. It would seem that they recognized these five men and were very much afraid of them. These five men must have higher martial arts and status than them.
    Zhao Quanhai muttered:”How come these five freaks are here too?”
    Xiao Yu’er smiled:”Freaks? Tell me about them? Are they famous?”
    Zhao Quanhai sighed:”They are very famous.” Xiao Yu’er said:”Hmm?”
    Zhao Quanhai said:”Old master, you must have heard of the Wang family of Huai Nan and their [Invincible Eagle Claws], this skill has been renowned for almost 70 years.”
    Xiao Yu’er said:”Hmm, yes I have heard of that.”
    Zhao Quanhai said:”That old skinny man is the head of the Eagle Claw family. He is called [Regarding people like chickens] Wang Yizhua.”
    Xiao Yu’er said:”Regarding people as chickens? What kind of name is that?”
    Zhao Quanhai smiled wryly:”He created that name for himself. He sees everyone as chickens and eagles catch chicken with ease, meaning he is invincible.”
    Xiao Yu’er laughed:”An arrogant and funny man….”
    He looked at the Buddhist monk, he was tall and muscular. He was at least a head taller than Wang Yizhua.
    The two of them still exchanged palms and compared to that monk Wang Yizhua looked like the chicken and the monk like an eagle.
    Xiao Yu’er laughed:”Who looks more like a chicken in your opinion?”
    Zhao Quanhai wanted to laugh he did not dare to, so he tried his best to keep his laughter inside. But he looked very silly by doing so, he coughed clearing his throat and said:”That Buddhist monk is reverend Huangji (translated yellow chicken) of Jiming (chicken cackle) Monastery on Mount Wutai.”
    Xiao Yu’er burst with laughter:”The chicken wants to be the eagle, but eagle is called a chicken! These two are destined to be enemies of each other…..!”
    Suddenly a voice interrupted:”Silence!”
    The voice did not sound to loud but it was very deep. Xiao Yu’er’s ears felt numb and saw that the person shouting was an old man in a blue robe. The old man did not turn around and was observing the palm clash between Wang Yizhua and Huangji.
    Xiao Yu’er asked Zhao Quanhai:”Who is that brat?” Zhao Quanhai looked pale then red, he looked at the old man first and then looked at Xiao Yu’er’s snakes. He finally whispered:”This gentleman’s internal energy is unmatched. He is called [One roar to open a mountain], the Xiaoyun hermit. He is an old friend of reverend Huangji.”
    Xiao Yu’er said:”Why won’t he help since they are old friends.”
    Zhao Quanhai whispered even softer:”Wang Yizhua is not here alone, those two men standing next to him are his friends. One is the leader of the Tiannan Sword School, Sun Tiannan, renowned for his sword and palm techniques. The other is the leader of the Zhejiang Qiu family; this family became famous for their excellent spear skills, seventh master Qiu Qingpo. The Wang and Qiu family have been friends for many years.”
    He took a deep breath and continued:”Furthermore, with the reputation of reverend Huangji and Wang Yizhua they will not allow people to help them."
    Xiao Yu’er sneered: “What reputation! If that Wang Yizhua came alone that Xiaoyun hermit would have attacked Wang Yizhua a long time ago.”
    He made a friendly gesture to Qiu Qingpo and smiled:”How are you doing seventh brother?”
    Qiu Qingpo looked quite handsome, fair and solemn; he looked at Xiao Yu’er strange looks and asked with a frown:”Whom are you calling seventh brother?”
    Xiao Yu’er smiled:”Don’t you recognize me? I have brought Zhao Quanhai, Feng Tianyu and Miss Liu Ruyu with me to help you. You and brother Sun Tiannan can get rid of that Xiaoyun hermit without fear, I will deal with that Buddhist monk.”
    Qiu Qingpo was dumbfounded, the Xiaoyun hermit’s face changed. He made a sharp and loud cry making the fires sway. Wang Yizhua and Huangji were both disturbed by that cry and their palm contact was severed.
    These five men were famous martial artists; their reactions were very fast. Immediately, all of them presented their weapons. Buddhist monk Huangji leapt up into the air and glided several metres away.
    The Xiaoyun hermit roared:”The Wang and Qiu families have a good reputation, do you really want to ruin that good name!”
    Xiao Yu’er lifted his head and laughed loudly:”You are all prominent dignitaries, but your actions are no different from ordinary thugs. Everyone has his ulterior motive.”
    The Xiaoyun hermit looked angrily and said:”What do you want?”
    Xiao Yu’er said:”Don’t get excited first! We’re not here to help either side. I just wanted to save you from dying at each other’s hands before finding the treasure.”
    Wang Yizhua looked at him with his sharp eyes and said deeply:”Who are you?”
    Xiao Yu’er laughed:”Don’t you know me? Ask him?” He pointed at Zhao Quanhai. All their eyes were staring at Zhao Quanhai.
    Zhao Quanhai lowered his head and stuttered:”This old master Yu, he is known as [the Saint of 10,000 snakes, the sage of 10,000 swords, the king of kings undefeated throughout the China, the earthshaking Yu Wangzi.]”
    Xiao Yu’er nodded and smiled:”You forgot a few words, but that is about it. If you haven’t heard of this name before you are really ignorant.”
    Wang Yizhua angrily said:”You little brat, how dare you use such a name!”
    Zhao Quanhai said:”Old master Yu has superb martial arts, he had just killed the Three Swords of Jinlin, the Grey Bat, the Owl and the Azure Serpent Lord.”
    When those five men heard that they were shocked.
    The Xiaoyun hermit looked at Zhao Quanhai and sternly asked:”How did you know that they died at his hands? Did you see him killing them?”
    Zhao Quanhai said:”I…I…Of course, I saw it. Their bodies are still there.”
    Although he did not see it, but he truly believed that Xiao Yu’er killed those martial arts experts. Furthermore, he had put himself in an awkward position and really could not say [No, I did not see it.]
    Those five men looked at Xiao Yu’er, but this time they looked at him differently. These five men looked down upon Zhao Quanhai’s martial arts but they did not doubt the words and the name of the 17 joined guard agencies of the two rivers.
    Xiao Yu’er looked around and smiled:”There was only one treasure, but somehow there are several maps. Don’t you find that a bit strange? Isn’t it more sensible to find the treasure first?”
    If he said the same words just a few moments ago, no one would have listened. Even if they listened they would not pay attention to it. But now his status had gone up and his words carried a lot of weight, Wang Yizhua and Buddhist monk Huangji were beginning to think that something was amiss.
    Xiao Yu’er looked up and saw a gap, suddenly the moon moved and moonlight shone through the gap.
    Everyone said with surprise:”It is time.”
    The Xiaoyun hermit blew out a torch and Wang Yizhua waved his palm to extinguish the other, the moonlight revealed a stone path, the way to the treasure.
    Wang Yizhua was first to move forward, the Buddhist monk Huangji used his sleeves to whisk at him. Wang Yizhua’s hands formed two claws and were about to engage the sleeves. Qiu Qingpo took out his spear and aimed at the Xiaoyun hermit. Liu Ruyu’s used her sabre to hack at Feng Tianyu three times; Feng Tianyu used his sword to counter-attack twice. They were all starting to fight again.
    Xiao Yu’er stood quite far away from them and sneered:”Why are you so excited? We don’t even know if there is a treasure. We can all fight to the death after finding the treasure.”
    All of them stopped fighting.
    The rock that blocked the path could be pushed away and a tunnel appeared. Wang Yizhua, Buddhist monk Huangji, Qiu Qingpo, the Xiaoyun hermit, Sun Tiannan, Zhao Quanhai, Feng Tianyu, Liu Ruyu entered in this order. They were watching each other and looked very solemn, like they could face their greatest enemy.
    Xiao Yu’er was the last one, he was smiling. But he too was excited and curious; he could not guess what could happen at any moment.
    All of a sudden, Wang Yizhua and Buddhist monk Huangji cried out in surprise. Both of them were leaders of a leading martial arts school and had profound insight and knowledge, so something must have caught their attention. Soon the others hurried for and cried out in surprise too and were a bit stunned.
    At the end of the tunnel they could see about ten coffins and there was no trace of a treasure.
    In the dark, those coffins looked very eerie, every coffin had an ancestral plaque above it. The wind was blowing quite hard here, the robe of Buddhist monk Huangji swayed in the wind. Liu Ruyu moved closer to Zhao Quanhai. They counted a total of 13 coffins, there were several ceremonial candles burning in here. Their torches were extinguished before they entered so it was very dark in here. Xiao Yu’er carefully looked around and he saw a plaque that wrote: [The ancestral resting place of the patriarchs].
    Xiao Yu’er was a bit scared now and asked:”Where are we?”
    Qiu Qingpo said deeply:”Perhaps this is the ancestral resting place of the previous Emei leaders. If it is, this is a sacred place.”
    When Buddhist monk Huangji heard the word [sacred], he frowned and said:”If this is a sacred place, we must leave here at once.”
    The Xiaoyun hermit agreed:”Trespassing on someone’s sacred property is a serious offence.”
    Wang Yizhua’s eyes glittered and interrupted:”If that is the case, you should all leave.”
    Buddhist monk Huangji thought for a moment and then turned around.
    Feng Tianyu suddenly said loudly:”Reverend, please wait. Don’t be deceived.”
    Buddhist monk Huangji said:”Deceived? What do you mean?”
    Feng Tianyu said:”A coffin is good place to hide a treasure, won’t you agree?”
    Buddhist monk Huangji stopped walking, the Xiaoyun hermit and Wang Yizhua moved to a coffin.
    All of a sudden eight doors were opened around them, eight very strong lights illuminated the room. The light stunned everyone and the light shone in their eyes causing them close their eyes for a moment.
    When they opened their eyes they saw swords.
    A deep voice spoke from behind the lights:”Who are these audacious thugs! How dare you trespass on Emei sacred grounds!”
    Another voice said sternly:”Trespassers, die! No need to ask for their identities!”
    His voice was powerful and threatening.
    Buddhist monk Huangji suddenly exclaimed:”Are you reverend Shenxi?
    The voice only grunted.
    Buddhist monk Huangji said:”Reverend, don’t you recognize me? I am Buddhist monk Huangji of Mount Wutai.”
    That voice said solemnly:”Old friendships are irrelevant on sacred ground. Go!”
    When he said [go], swords as fast lightening stabbed towards the throats and other vital spots of Wang Yizhua, Huangji and others.
    Xiao Yu’er did not dodge when he saw those swords, those swords may be lethal but the bites of those snakes were even more lethal. Xiao Yu’er lifted his head and laughed loudly.
    When he laughed, those snakes of his stuck out their tongues and shook their little heads. Everyone was surprised and shocked to see snakes on Xiao Yu’er’s body.

To be continued…….
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Thanks everyone for reading! Well, it seems that there are at least 7 treasure maps. You can draw your own conclusions......
    And all we need of hell.

Awesome job Athena , the rate you are going is amazing... hopefully you can stick to it until the end.... to finish a chapter of DGSD alone already drained me...

116 chapters to go after you finish chapter 10

Great Athena! The story is getting better and better!

New poster here who's been reading your translation with avid interest. Please accept a virtual kowtow here! Love your interpretation and waiting with bated breath for each and every update. I've never seen a more dedicated bunch. Thank you so much, Athena!

Arrow

The two swords aimed at Xiao Yu’er retracted; the wielders of the swords were two Taoist priests in purple robes and a moustache.
    The Taoist priest on the left raised his sword and said sternly:”Little child, why are you laughing?”
    Xiao Yu’er laughed:”I only laugh at the arrogance and ignorance of the Emei School.”
    All the Taoist priests around started to shout angrily.
    That Taoist priest stepped forward and shouted:”What are you saying?”
    The Taoist priest spoke with a heavy Sichuan accent.
    Xiao Yu’er blinked his eyes and said:”Let me ask you this, how did you know that we trespassed on sacred grounds?”
    That Taoist priest sneered:”How can we allow intruders walk about freely on our sacred grounds, how can we not know that there are intruders!”
    Xiao Yu’er sneered back:”If we were discovered by you after we invaded the sacred grounds we have nothing to say. But it seems that you were awaiting us. I find it hard to believe that Emei could predict our coming.”
    That Taoist priest said loudly:”That is none of your business.”
    Xiao Yu’er said:”It is my business, because you were informed of our coming. And how did that informer know we were coming? Have you thought about that?”
    Zhao Quanhai loudly shouted:”Very true! The informer has set us up against each other! He wants us to battle each to the death…..”
    Suddenly he shouted painfully, it seemed that he was injured.
    That Taoist priest frowned and said deeply:”Set up? There is no set up!”
    Xiao Yu’er said loudly:”If you would stop fighting, I will explain what is happening here.”
    Another Taoist priest said:”Don’t be deceived by them.”
    That Taoist priest said loudly:”Yes, let us capture them first and interrogate them.”
    Xiao Yu’er regretted that he did not lure away those snakes first, because he knew that he would be bitten if he tried to avoid the attacks of those two Taoist priests.
    In his fluster he threw the small boxes of the Azure Serpent Lord at the Taoist priests, but the Taoist priest twirled his sword and the boxes were sliced into two. The antidote, snake food, etc. all fell down on the ground, the Taoist priest now aimed his sword at Xiao Yu’er.
    Xiao Yu’er sighed and smiled wryly.
    All of a sudden the lights were extinguished and Xiao Yu’er felt someone holding his hand.
    A voice said softly:”Follow me.”
    Xiao Yu’er felt that the hand was very cold and soft and the voice was sweet and familiar. He felt warm and comfortable hearing that voice and whispered:”Are you Tie Xinlan?”
    The voice whispered back:”Yes.”
    Xiao Yu’er followed her and sighed softly:”You’re much better than me in the field of secretive weaponry. Even I cannot put out all those torches at once.”
    Tie Xinlan said:”I did not put out those lights.”
    Xiao Yu’er was a bit shocked and asked:”Who did?”
    When the lights were out there was a dead silence, but soon people started to shout and yell again.
    Many people shouted:”Who is there?”
    “Are there more intruders?”
    “Light the torches, quick!”
    Before Tie Xinlan quick tell Xiao Yu’er what had happened, the lights were lit again. The Emei disciples were standing with their backs against a wall and Wang Yizhua and others had gathered around.
    Another two people had entered the room; they wore white gowns and were very pale. But they had beautiful long black hair and pretty eyes.
    Xiao Yu’er had wondered what martial arts experts had put out the light; he was surprised to see two beautiful young girls here.
    All the people gathered here were top martial artists even those Taoist priests in purple robes were experts of the Emei School, but these girls looked rather conceited and showed contempt.
    Their arrogance silenced everyone.
    The Xiaoyun hermit scoffed:”Mere girls can barge into the sacred grounds of Emei, and the Emei disciples can only watch. This is truly laughable.”
    While he was talking he glanced at reverend Shenxi and the Emei disciples, everyone looked surprised and angry.
    Two girls in white were not impressed by the anger and surprise of the Emei disciples. The girl on the left was a bit shorter; she had a long oval face, eyebrows like sharp willow leaves. There was a hint of naughtiness in the conceited look of her.
    The girl on the right was a bit more slender; she had big eyes and some freckles on her nose. She looked cold but yet sweet.
    The girl on the right scoffed:”Sister Helu, did you hear that? This is the sacred shrine of the Emei School, we are not allowed here.”
    That Helu said coldly:”We can go anywhere we please, who dares to stop us? And who can stop us?”
    Reverend Shenxi was angered now and said sternly:”Where did you come from? How dare you to be this insolent!”
    After saying that, the Emei disciples attacked. Two swords were aimed at the chests’s of the girls.
    The two girls did not pay any attention to it and when the swords were near them, they waved their hands and redirected the swords. Nobody could exactly see how they did that, but the swords were redirected back. The Taoist priest on the left stabbed his sword into the shoulder of the Taoist priest on the right and the Taoist priest on the right side had hacked off the hair bun of the Taoist priest on the left.
    They could not lift their hands anymore; they were too terrified and shocked.
    Even Wang Yizhua, Buddhist monk Huangji were stunned.
    Reverend Shenxi leapt forward, his face was pale and exclaimed:”Is that the [jaded flower stealth substitution]?”
    Helu said indifferently:”Good eyesight!”
    The other girl said coldly:”Do you know now where we come from? Do you still think we are too arrogant?”
    Reverend Shenxi looked awfully pale and said:”Misses, Emei and Floral Palace have no connections. May I enquire why you are here?”
    Helu said:”We just here to look at the treasure of Yan Nantian. We don’t want it, we just want to have a look at it.”
    Reverend Shenxi repeated with surprise:”The treasure of Yan Nantian?”
    The girl on the right said:”Stop pretending! Just hand over the treasure and give us a look. Or else….”
    Reverend Shenxi said:”Yan Nantian has no ties with Emei, why should there be a treasure of Yan Nantian on Mount Emei?”
    He looked around and suddenly he understood, he smiled sadly:”All of you have come here to look for a treasure.”
    Wang Yizhua, Buddhist monk Huangji and others kept quiet. They were afraid to talk; with the disciples of the Floral Palace present it would be wise to keep silent.
    Reverend Shenxi shouted:”It is a trap, we are all deceived. If we start to fight now, we will be falling into the traps of that mastermind.”
    Xiao Yu’er had backed away from everyone, he was thinking: [When I said that, you did not believe me. Why should they believe you now.]
    He looked at the two girls, and was thinking of something.
    The girl on the right said:”In other words, you claim that there is no treasure here.”
    Reverend Shenxi sighed:”I have never heard of a treasure being hidden here.”
    The girl on the right asked Helu:”Sister Helu, shall we believe his words?”
    Helu said indifferently:”I never believe other people’s words.”
    Reverend Shenxi said:”I can’t help it if you don’t believe me, Miss.”
    The girl on the right said:”You can’t help it, but we can. We will search this place.”
    Reverend Shenxi said earnestly:”Search!?!”
    The girl on the right said:”Yes. We will look through those coffins. Those seem like a good place to hide a treasure, why don’t you open up those treasure so we can have a look.”
    Before she finished her sentence all the Emei disciples were furious.
    Reverend Shenxi was shaking with anger, he restrained his anger and said solemnly:”The late leaders of Emei are resting in those coffins, no one can open those coffins.”
    The girl on the right sneered:”If there are only corpses in those coffins, would a look really be harmful? They won’t lose a bone by opening the coffins, could it be that you’re trying to hide something else. Let’s say a treasure!”
    Reverend Shenxi shouted angrily:”Nobody is allowed to open those coffins, anyone who tries will have to kill all the Emei disciples first.”
    The girl on the right said:”I don’t have the time to wait till all of you are dead. I will open it myself.”
    Reverend Shenxi roared furiously:”The Floral Palace has gone too far! Emei will fight you to the death!”
    He drew out his sword with extreme speed and aimed at the larynx of the young girl.

To be continued…………
    And all we need of hell.

Again thanks everyone for the nice words!
    Sorry for the short update today, it is weekend.

To Temujin: My novel version has only 60 chapters, it merged 2 chapters into one.
    So I still have another 50 chapters to go. (in different prints that would mean I have done 20 chapters and I have another 100 to go).
    And all we need of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    Again thanks everyone for the nice words!
    Sorry for the short update today, it is weekend.

To Temujin: My novel version has only 60 chapters, it merged 2 chapters into one.
    So I still have another 50 chapters to go. (in different prints that would mean I have done 20 chapters and I have another 100 to go).
    It's great Athena, it means you're on a faster pace than I thought, it' really a great job, really thankz!
    Last edited by Felipe; 01-30-05 at 09:03 PM.

Great translation Athena. I always been a fan of your work. And the story is progressing very interestingly. Can't wait for more!
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

xiao yu'er is one of the more interesting characters in wuxia, he's more wei xiabao then a flying dagger little li. he's finally run into floral palace, how far behind is his brother, wonder if the two floral maidens would recognize xiao yu'ers face?
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Banned
    where dews kiss the first blush of the morning rose

Hello Athena, and everyone in this forum. Just want to wish you fellas and gals a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year and hope that in the year of the Cockerel All your wishes will turn to successes and the coming year will be better than the last year. Sorry this post is not related to the topic Athena but just want to bring some new year cheer to everybody especially you for the hard work that you have done and the excitement you have created in everyone's life waiting for the story development. So happy new year and have a good holiday.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

e-mei sect just doesn't get a break , those floral girls might wipe the whple mountain with them.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

We're missing you Athena...don't loose motivation, your work is great.

Oh, and don't get the wrong idea, I'm not pressing you, of course. Translate when you want and can, but come back for us, we appreciate your effort

See yah
    Last edited by Felipe; 03-04-05 at 06:55 PM.

Cool Indirect support the Siblings

Theory (inspired) regarding "the twins":
    They symbolize the left brain (hemisphere), right brain (hemisphere). I would assume, during the end, they're like left right mutual wrestling of Zou BoTong (Old Urchin of ROCH) ... aka Swordgy [got chopped and put into a container] becomes enlightened.
    http://www.daviddarling.info/works/S...earch_ch8.html
    and the following quote:
    [Zen Physics]
    Each hemisphere … has its own … private sensations, perceptions, thoughts, and ideas, all of which are cut off from the corresponding experiences in the opposite hemisphere. Each right and left hemisphere has its own private chain of memories and learning experiences that are inaccessible to recall by the other hemisphere. In many respects each disconnected hemisphere appears to have a separate “mind of its own.” [...]
    Generally, it was found that on days when the two hemispheres gave more similar answers, P.S. was happy and relaxed, while at other times when the responses were in sharp disagreement, P.S. seemed more emotionally out of sorts.

Exclamation

I have something to announce:

Sorry, I really do not have the time, nor the energy/passion to finish the Legendary Siblings translation.
    There are too many things which have a higher priority in my life at this moment, my new job (and most important..... I am in love). So, I am sorry but my readers are not my first priority here . However, Mr. Right does have that privilege, I am afraid.

Anyhow, I will translate the so-called deleted parts of the Legendary Siblings. Certain passages that have been omitted in newer prints of the Legendary Siblings and can be considered lost to most readers. If I have anything to do with it, I will not let those passages to be fallen into oblivion.
    And all we need of hell.

It can't be helped, enjoy ur Mr. Right, ur job, ur life. Tranhslating is a very laborious job. Especially if it's for free. Happyness in life is made of small moments, and u have to enjoy as much as u can. At leat its what I think and TRY to do . Thanks for all ur work Athena so far, it sure was not in vain, and hope you can resume it later on.

Be happy

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Thanks for all ur work Athena so far, it sure was not in vain, and hope you can resume it later on.

Be happy
    or by someone else - anyway thanx Athena for your translation, especially TSATE

Hi Athena!

Wishing you and praying that you will have a great life.
    Thanks for the translation. Hope that we will see you again sometimes.
    There's a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

Thanks Athena,

Here's to having a wonderful life and settling down nicely.
    Hope you can still look us up now and then.