Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Ng

Yea..when I was watching Find The Light...I thought he was a cutie...I can't even see the pix..they don't show up.

yeah I think that Ron is hott too. I don't have a picture of him though....He's a hot new actor..can't wait to see him in more movies.

his acting was realli realli good in triumph in the skies .. he fully protrayed the role of issac being an obstinate, selfconfident younsta realli well
    Francis Ng FOREVER!!!

Ron Ng is hot! Plus he's doing a terrific job in Triumph in the Skies so far. I'm surprised to know that he acted in so many recent series. I watched pretty much all of those and I never noticed Ron Ng.

Glad to see he's gotten a chance to strut his stuff in TiTS (most hilarious acronym ever! ). Looking forward to watching his future series.

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

i totally agree that ron iz EXTREMELY HOT.... jeh thx for the pix... if anyone has anymore plz contribute ^_^
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

Promotion pic of Ron Ng thanks to the French magazine L'actualite. He's so hot here. Lalalala.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.netvigator.com/~yleric12/sudden01.jpg')
    Last edited by sunnydayz3; 02-17-04 at 12:27 AM.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

wow nice pic, Wat did he get promoted in???
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    wow nice pic, Wat did he get promoted in???
    My apologies. The magazine did an interview with him and that's the pic of his profile. Correct word would be PROFILE pic. Sorry.

i think ron is sooo cute and a great actor ... he's so funi in tits... and in ftl he woz great too....
    Michelle and Raymond r da best!

was "find the Light" the first time Ron got a main role?
    they say he was in Golden Faith but i never even noticed haha oh well~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

I prefer Ron as "Hot" more than "cute". Ya, he was in Golden Faith, he was one of the police who worked with Michelle.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Hmmm....depending on the series, it determines whether he is hot or cute. I think he is just in the middle

I've seen him in Find the Light and watching him in Triumph in the Skies. I would really perfer him in modern over ancient. Didn't really like him much in FTL, didn't have chemistry with Shirley either. That serie was a total However TITS, is really good and I love him in here!!!!!! I would perfer Myolie with him over Michelle though.

He was in Golden Faith huh? I can't remember. Maybe one day I will re-rent to see him, hehe.

Wow, thanks for the big pic!!!!! Ron looks soooo stylish lets put it. I think the middle picture makes him look the best and the most familarest.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

My mom said that she heard Louis Koo "discovered" him and brought him into the acting business and that Ron Ng used to be a backup dancer (like Michael Tse Tin Wah). Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, that is true. Ron was a dancer, then Louis suggested him to go and attend one of TVB acting classes.

Yes, I've heard about this too. After the suggestion from Luois, he joined the 2000 TVB acting class, or is it 2001? I forgot.....
    Last edited by Cece; 03-03-04 at 09:49 PM.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Originally posted by jeh
    Yes, that is true. Ron was a dancer, then Louis suggested him to go and attend one of TVB acting classes.
    Thanks jeh!

I enjoyed his portrayal as "Isaac" in Triumph in the Sky. I thought his character & Francis were the two most enjoyable acts out of the whole series. And I love their scenes together as brothers.

I'm ancticipating Ron's new series "Destinies of the Western Chamber", although I don't think it'll be that interesting after reading a brief summary of the novel it's based off. But I'm definately wanting to see if Ron can pull the role as a scholar.

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

wow..... the louis koo info is interesting ^___^ a hot guy recommends another hot guy to go into the biz

hehehehehhe lol... im going nutz over him...... actually i wuz expecting to say "ew he looks bad half bald" in FTL but I REALLY DONT THINK SO!!! HEZ STILL MY HOTTIE ^_____^ hez really good looking...... ooo btw duz neone know if hez close with bosco wong as in friendship in real life? cuz that'd be really interesting

im looking forward to "Twins of Brothers" with him and raymond lam and tavia yeung and leila tong..... itz gonna b REALLY REALLY good....... ^________^ thaz all for now
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

has ron been in a series with him and tavia as a couple?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

No, even though I'm hoping they will. There is a new series with Tavia, Ron, Mylolie, and Sammul as the lead. It hadn't been filmed yet. Crossing my fingers for Ron and Tavia to pair up.