Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Ng

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    is the cast comfirmed? i don't want to be disapointed when ron doesn't appear in this series.
    id' say it's pretty confirmed
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

jealous, carol? haha
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

why should i be jealous?

haha i'm not one of those fans who fantasizes to be with their idol. hehe
    *[Ron Ng]*

~[Zhang Dong Liang]~[Hins Cheung]~[JJ Lin]~[Cecilia Cheung]~[Kenix Kwok]~[Chen Kun]~[Vicki Zhao]~[Leo Ku]~[Kenneth Ma]~

haha know what? last nyt i've just watched the coverage of the astro awards in tvb8...oh my! ron's really bad! he said ray's butt sags!!! gosh ron and ray are really so funny together! just hilarious!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hahaha i love ron,he's so funnny and maybe what he said is true..teehee
    *[Ron Ng]*

hehe, raymond retaliated by saying ron's butt is the one that sags because he exercise more than ron and that ron should keep his waist slimmer! haha that should serve him right!
    cherrie

no offence but i dont like him at all cause hes always with different girls(isabella,etc... and i hate all of them) but i use to like him too but not anymore(cause u guys will realize it after seein him in real life cause he doesnt look as good as he is on tv)

pshhhh...but i love those two together

what do you mean ron is always with different girls? and whos isabella? just because he's always paired with different female counterparts doesn't mean he's WITH them. i haven't seen him in real life, so i can't judge how good he looks compared to on tv. but i'm sure i won't just stop liking him simply because he doesn't look as good as he does on tv.
    *[Ron Ng]*

yes, ray and ron are just funny together right? haha!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Ron Ng doesn't look good in real life? (like not on screen)? you kidding right? not that you seen him or anything...

btw i hope you do know on-screen and in real life is very similar. just the angles and the way you look at it.

hey just want to share these to you! finally! i've gotten my asitp dvds and ron's EP! yey! will listen to ron's EP tonight
    cherrie

haha by the time you got the ep, now it's time to order the album (which unfortunately, only has 3 new songs)
    *[Ron Ng]*

ah no no, i mean i got his album not EP (or are they the same? )
    cherrie

his EP has bie guai ta reg version, bie guai ta remix, the fast pass (pure music), spring day, and miss hermes

his new album has all of the above (except fast pass pure music) plus 1+1=2, bie ren wen qi, and guo san guan
    *[Ron Ng]*

you seen him b 4? where? i m pretty sure that they do look different off camera. is it that big of a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    no offence but i dont like him at all cause hes always with different girls(isabella,etc... and i hate all of them) but i use to like him too but not anymore(cause u guys will realize it after seein him in real life cause he doesnt look as good as he is on tv)

When is Ron's new CD coming out? The more complete one with more than 3 songs? I thot was in Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    his EP has bie guai ta reg version, bie guai ta remix, the fast pass (pure music), spring day, and miss hermes

his new album has all of the above (except fast pass pure music) plus 1+1=2, bie ren wen qi, and guo san guan
    oh i see! i only got his EP! when is his album coming out?
    cherrie

anyone have new pic of ron? if so can you please post it here...........

i just downloaded Ron's album. his song "chun ri" is very nice. but the remix of bie guai ta is quite weird. i heard that he had actually sung a song with Tavia. Anyone got a clue what that song is?

apparently his "album" is fast forward, which is the one with 3 new songs, making that 7 total....oh wells..at least it's better than nothing

his album came out already cherrie, i think it was last week? not too sure but 1/18 perhaps?

wenipoo: i have loads of pics of ron, any particular one you want to see?

i've never heard the song he had with tavia, if there is one, it was probably just the theme to some series..i do think he had one with myolie (but i doubt they're good songs)
    *[Ron Ng]*