Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: Ron Ng

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    how come u make a new sn? some1 is stalking u w/ ur old sn?

wdf are you talkin about wat other sn dis is my onli sn

wdf?? anyway...u n alecforever815 got the same avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing
    wdf?? anyway...u n alecforever815 got the same avatar...

well hello couldn't u read my signature at da botttom and den check wat it say

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie_Kwon
    well hello couldn't u read my signature at da botttom and den check wat it say
    do u seriously think anyone would read ur signature?

well do i give a dam so no so just myob

well i think discussing who you like most and don't like is okay, but there's really no need to be too overwhelmed with feelings. and to think that this is ron's thread, if you don't like ron, then i don't think there's a need to bash him or what. there's really no point of insisting who's better and who's not. what's your point? so what if ron's not that good in your opinion? does it mean other people can't like him?
    just my thoughts....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Cherris, I think i am not too fated with Ron. So far I have not been able to see any of the clips you had posted on him...I can dl the latest one after 3 hrs or so but alas, there's some incompatability with the computer ...can't play it, so did not get to see his mini-concert. btw, his album is not available in Singapore....any idea what the cover looks like?

oh that's so sad i hope you can get to see the cover of his EP then. here
    http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1004104653/
    hey just found out that his album is already released! and yesasia's selling it together with a mini poster and mv of ms. hermes! gosh i want to buy because i want to see the mv!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thanks Cherrie! at least now I know what the cover looks like I have the 'don't blame her' MV from all the men's cd. what other mvs are there in this one?
    I hope I get to see a fast song with Ron dancing. btw, I just realize that I did not buy many of the newer modern TVB serials, mostly owned the old wuxia ones that starred Tony Leung. he's so funny in Xia Ke Xing. do you know when triumph in the skies part 2 will be out?
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-01-06 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AznxMuiMui
    XD obviously i agree wif u cuz i have so good taste in korean singer not onli u have good taste gosh
    lol yea we all have good taste

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    well i think discussing who you like most and don't like is okay, but there's really no need to be too overwhelmed with feelings. and to think that this is ron's thread, if you don't like ron, then i don't think there's a need to bash him or what. there's really no point of insisting who's better and who's not. what's your point? so what if ron's not that good in your opinion? does it mean other people can't like him?
    just my thoughts....
    kinda agree with u
    lol im like on both sides

What are the new modern TVB serials that are worth owning you think?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    What are the new modern TVB serials that are worth owning you think?
    i dont no
    cuz dont think that tvb series r good
    n i dont even watch them now n think the last one i watched was the one with myolie n sammual in it(about loyars)
    cuz watched too many korean series so think that tvb series r sooo borin now

i want to see the ms hermes mv....
    cherrie

ron ng is a very bad actor, he only has one face, the stoned on weed face is what he looks like in every scene. he might as well be a talking prop on the set. every series, every scene, its that same stoned on weed face that he thinks makes him look cool

his singing is also brutal to the years.

ray lam is a lot (and i mean a lot) better actor and singer than ron can ever be. (using Raymand since he's the same gen of actor as ron)

Ron's attitude problems that have been well documented also make him get his 3rd strike. Bad Acting, Bad Singing, Bad person
    Last edited by gilboman; 02-03-06 at 06:38 PM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by gilboman
    ron ng is a very bad actor, he only has one face, the stoned on weed face is what he looks like in every scene. he might as well be a talking prop on the set. every series, every scene, its that same stoned on weed face that he thinks makes him look cool

his singing is also brutal to the years.

ray lam is a lot (and i mean a lot) better actor and singer than ron can ever be. (using Raymand since he's the same gen of actor as ron)

Ron's attitude problems that have been well documented also make him get his 3rd strike. Bad Acting, Bad Singing, Bad person
    I've said this many times and I don't mind saying it again. It's your opinion isn't it? We all know he needs improvement but what makes you think he would never be as good as Raymond?

yeah and no offense meant, but how do you know he's a bad person? we all know that the media are very good in making up stories. i've talked to some ray fans and they said actually ron is a very good person. totally different to what the papers are saying. and let me take note, ray's fans. so i think it's true.
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

yeah... to know if someone is really a bad person you have to know him personally. which i doubt. or else you'd need like a big comfirmation in the news or something to really know if someone is bad or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    yeah... to know if someone is really a bad person you have to know him personally. which i doubt. or else you'd need like a big comfirmation in the news or something to really know if someone is bad or not.
    i strongly disagree, if there are consistent reports from various outlets about behaviour of a person, it is enough.

ron's transgressions have been well documented despite the spin put on by his handlers

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I've said this many times and I don't mind saying it again. It's your opinion isn't it? We all know he needs improvement but what makes you think he would never be as good as Raymond?
    of course its my opinion. everything that can't be put into numbers/stats are just opinions. just like its only my opinion hitler is a bad person. or that it's just my opinion willam hung is not a very good actor or singer

i know he can never be a decent actor because he has shown 0 improvement. absolutely no improvement whatsoever in his acting since he first broke onto the scene. he's been involved in many series and oppourtunities to act but in everyone of them, he has the single one stoned faced expression regardless of what the scene calls for.

he is only acting because a lot of people don't care about talent but just like a good looking face on screen.

this is why i know he will never be any good. but then again, sadly, as much as i watch hkg entertainment, he will still have some success because in TVB, talent is not important at all. otherwise, they wouldn't have those BS awards every year given to people who have given the most respect to TVB regardless of their abilities or accomplishments.