Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1135

Thread: Ron Ng

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    haha yeah i think the reason why they look so natural together is because they are good friends in real life
    actors/actresses who work together usually ends up as friends. only on some rare occations they don't.

i have a feeling that the artists who become successful are those that know how to make friends with their fellow artists
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

i have a feeling that the artists who become successful are those that know how to make friends with their fellow artists

Yeah. Quiet actors/actresses usually end up being gone. I wonder if we'll ever hear from some of the ex-artists anymore.

we still can, if they become successful in other fields
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Ron is progressing more on music now. Hopefully he still participate in series.

well i think eventually he will return to acting...don't know, but perhaps he's just trying his luck on singing....but we'll see...
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Hopefully he doesn't quit acting completely the only tvb series that includes him this year is war and beauty (well of the ones i know of). hopefully next year he will be included in more series

hehe, you mean war and destiny
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Yeah War and Destiny. I got mixed up. My mind is so full of thing!

ooo
    ron was in "moments of love" right?
    i watched it in the plane
    but wat is it about anyways cuz i didnt realli get it

yep he's in there. what is that you don't understand? his story or the whole story?
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

I think I'll be including Ron in my FanFic LWOLAP II.

yep he's in there. what is that you don't understand? his story or the whole story?
    the whole story

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I think I'll be including Ron in my FanFic LWOLAP II.

What type of role should I give Ron? Powerful with Kung Fu and expierenced with the world? Or like what Bosco use to be?

the movie is about the love story of 4 (?) youngsters. ron's story is just basically how 2 struggling sales agents met and supported each other through the stressful work they had...and eventually separated and reunited after several years....
    will tell you the story of the others later. im off to work now
    cherrie

the story with natalie tong, the guy that was acting like crazy wandering the streets...he kept on searching for....i really can't remember what he searching but in the end it turned out that he's acting like that because his girlfriend died and before her death she said that if he finds that something, she will marry him. but she died, so...
    deep ng's story...he and his girlfriend kept on quarelling right? then after his girlfriend left, he opened up a emotion release factory (really bad translation) but it's a place where you can have an outlet for all your emotions. he said he opened that factory to help depressed people, and willingly became their punching bag. but his real reason was because he was in a self destruction path because he was feeling depressed himself when his girlfriend left him.
    and as for the story involving don li, er turns out that that girl likes don, but don is gay....then she dreams of becoming a singer....a very ugly guy likes her, but she ignores him. until she realizes how good the guy is, and she eventually accepted him. in the end she realized her dream and became a singer
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

cherrie you still haven't told me what type of role Ron should get in our fanfic.

cherrie you still haven't told me what type of role Ron should get in our fanfic.
    sorry i know you asking cherrie, but..
    I don't think you should include him...you'll ruin the fanfic...hee hee

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    sorry i know you asking cherrie, but..
    I don't think you should include him...you'll ruin the fanfic...hee hee
    But I think it'll be great to include some new souls in the fanfic. I just wanted to include my favorite star...

But I think it'll be great to include some new souls in the fanfic. I just wanted to include my favorite star...

okay so Ron is your favorite star...I guess...

Hhmm..first what will your sequel be about or is it a sequel?

He can play HP's martial arts student...