Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1135

Thread: Ron Ng

sure. but so far still no ep3 up available
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey there! does anyone have any photos of ron and tavia together? i have been trying to find a series of their photos. i already have those that were posted with tavia and ron and the toys. does anyone have the other series? hee.. or any others?

if you dun mind, can send to my email? [email protected]

thanks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RON
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY RON

when was ron's bday? is it sept 2?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yeah it's on the 2nd of Sept 1979. he turned 27 recently!

thanks juice! though im not a ron fan for some reason i remember his bday to be in sept
    cherrie

no problems cherrie! just thought i would reply ur qn! hee can tell you're more of a raymond-likie. hee.

haha! and you a ron fan? wondering, are you in canada?
    cherrie

harhar. yes cherrie. i am more of a ron-likeie. hee.

nope, i am from singapore. u from the philippines? *points to data info under nicK* or are you from canada?

i spent six weeks in hong kong for an exchange summer programme and i got to see a couple of TVB stars including ron, raymond, kevin and bosco... harhar. they are really pretty nice to their fans. caught a several photos of raymond. can send to you if u want but not too fantastic photos. harhar

Quote Originally Posted by juice0810
    harhar. yes cherrie. i am more of a ron-likeie. hee.

nope, i am from singapore. u from the philippines? *points to data info under nicK* or are you from canada?

i spent six weeks in hong kong for an exchange summer programme and i got to see a couple of TVB stars including ron, raymond, kevin and bosco... harhar. they are really pretty nice to their fans. caught a several photos of raymond. can send to you if u want but not too fantastic photos. harhar
    haha! so it's true then! a friend told me that people in canada likes ron, it's like the ron fans headquarters...hehehehe

oh, im from the philippines. born and raised here. but im of chinese descent. and you a singaporean living in canada?

really?! you got to see them?! where?! wow how lucky! you saw all the popular ones! em, are you serious you will send those to me? but im living in the philippines....
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    haha! so it's true then! a friend told me that people in canada likes ron, it's like the ron fans headquarters...hehehehe

oh, im from the philippines. born and raised here. but im of chinese descent. and you a singaporean living in canada?

really?! you got to see them?! where?! wow how lucky! you saw all the popular ones! em, are you serious you will send those to me? but im living in the philippines....

harhar.. i can sense ur excitement! harhar. wait, but i got to clear some stuff up... i am FROM Singapore and i still LIVE IN Singapore. harharhar. no where near canada. yup.

I can always send you a soft copy of what i have got. just send me ur email. nothing much though. just some shots i got backstage at the event of celebrating football cup semi-finals between portugal and germany/italy. (i can't remember!) hee. yeah, i saw four of them and some other artistes like ella koon, hacken lee, don li, twins, etc. The four of them were "ambassadors" for 2006 worldcup in hk i think.
    and i have to warn again that they dun look great. very realistic shots of unglam moments of trying to struggle my way of trying to get photos of them. hee.

if u dun mind, just send me ur email and i will send them over.

hey juice0810 , could u send them to me too???
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

hey juice! im so sorry i haven't been here for ages. been busy these days. hehe okay then, here's my email: [email protected]

and oh! tell you what. i'll be going to singapore this december!
    cherrie

anyone got the screenshot of Ron Ng in the academy.

the time when he was wearing a white cap? the cap looks cool ~

pls help!

I just rewatched Journey to the West n i spotted someone in there ...a monk...who looks like Ron Ng. Can anyone clear my doubt?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l282/chelseafanatic88/PDVD_000.jpg')

i like the street dance that ron does but i dont think he is cute

i don't think he is Ron he has a different sort of lower jawbone n much too skinny than the actuall Ron though but they do reli look simalar whoever he is

I loved that series, it was awesome!! Ron ng did a awesome job with Myolie they were so cute, but out of the four charators ron ng was the main one... i think they should have more sences with kenneth in them.

isn't that ron ng?!?!

anyway, im watching ron now in brink of law. and im so happy to find out that he has indeed improved
    Last edited by cherrie; 01-21-07 at 07:34 AM.
    cherrie