Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jun Matsumoto

Default Jun Matsumoto

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/thumb/8/82/200px-MatsumotoJun.jpeg')

Name (romaji): Matsumoto Jun
    Profession: Actor, Singer, Show host
    Date of birth: 1983 August 30
    Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 58kg
    Star sign: Virgo
    Blood type: A-
    Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment
    Jpop Group: Arashi

TV Series
    Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari (Drama Special) (2006)
    Hana Yori Dango (2005) as Domyoji Tsukasa
    Propose (Episode 1) (2005)
    Kimi wa Petto (2003) as Goda Takeshi
    Yoiko no Mikata (5 min guest appearance) (2003)
    Gokusen (2002) as Sawada Shin
    Kindaichi Shonen no Jikembo 3 (2001) as Kindaichi Hajime
    Bokura no yuuki ~miman toushi~ (1997)

TV Shows
    Utawara Hot 10 Hits
    G no Arashi
    Minna no Terebi
    Mago Mago Arashi
    D no Arashi
    C no Arashi
    V no Arashi

Movies
    Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru (2006) (In Production) as Yori
    Tokyo Tower (2004) as Koji
    Pika*nchi Life is Hard Dakedo Happy

Stage Plays & Musicals
    Byakuya no Onna Kishi (2006)
    Eden No Hagashi / East of Eden (2005)
    West Side Story (2004) as Bernado

Trivia
    Intrerest: Music, DVD's
    Charm point: eyes, smile, hair
    Favorite smily: m(_ _)m
    Specialty: baseball

External Links
    Arashi Official Site (J-Storm) (http://www.j-storm.co.jp/)
    Arashi Profile (Johnnys-net) (http://www.johnnys-net.jp/artist/info/arashi.html)
    Wikipedia:Matsumoto Jun
    Japanese Wikipedia
    JDorama.com (http://www.jdorama.com/artiste.291.htm)
    Dorama.info (http://over-time.idv.tw/cast/castsho...on.php?num=323)
    Discussion en francais (http://cine-nippon.nihon-world.xooit...opic.php?t=164)
    Retrieved from "http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Matsumoto_Jun"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://trendin.patzzi.com/upImg/fashion/bluaki_51.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.quizilla.com/O/oreosNmilk/1044234590_izjun-quiz.jpg')

its nice to see a thread started on one of the Arashi guys Their music is great in my opinion, very varied for a boy band and they are all pretty musically gifted.
    Last edited by strawberry; 04-28-06 at 10:48 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.eotoday.com/music/artists/en/arashi/images/jun_matsumoto.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ivis.changwon.ac.kr/~sori1024/actor/man/jun_files/jun4.jpg')

in KIMI WA PETTO (You're My Pet) series with Koyuki (from Tom Cruise's The Last Samurai)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6024/kimiwapettocopie3dl.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.momichi.net/kwp/pic73.jpg')

from momichi.net

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.momichi.net/kwp/pic00.jpg')

from momichi.net

He's so young looking for his age, I guess I can't complain, I'm also young looking too. He should try cutting his hair short. Its a tad too long he looks more girly.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    He's so young looking for his age, I guess I can't complain, I'm also young looking too. He should try cutting his hair short. Its a tad too long he looks more girly.
    Jun also happens to be the youngest member of Arashi.

Matsujun has a new movie coming out, Boku wa imotou ni koi wo suru. The theme of the movie is incest, the taboo is doubled by the fact that it is twins incest. I watched one craptacular episode of the anime last year, I hope the movie turns out to be better, the subject is really controversial and alot of care needs to be taken when presenting the story.

Jun may be the youngest member of Arashi, but he sure doesn't look like the youngest, the forever baby face Ninomiya Kazunari looks like the youngest though. I have been watching alot of stuff with Arashi members, and I am starting to like them quite alot. They are such a likeable bunch of guys.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Matsujun has a new movie coming out, Boku wa imotou ni koi wo suru. The theme of the movie is incest, the taboo is doubled by the fact that it is twins incest. I watched one craptacular episode of the anime last year, I hope the movie turns out to be better, the subject is really controversial and alot of care needs to be taken when presenting the story.

Jun may be the youngest member of Arashi, but he sure doesn't look like the youngest, the forever baby face Ninomiya Kazunari looks like the youngest though. I have been watching alot of stuff with Arashi members, and I am starting to like them quite alot. They are such a likeable bunch of guys.
    I absolutely agree with all your comments! Nino does look the youngest, even Aiba looks younger than Jun.

that movie is called Mei mei lian ren. is the chinese version of the manga available in Singapore? I was wondering if the twins are his adopted sisters or real sisters..incest theme, you mean he is in love with his own set of sisters?? actually that is possible if they just like met on the street and never knew one another's identity but not when they stay with one another like in a normal family and just fall in love with their own siblings.

I also find Arashi very likeable and was pleasantly surprised by that. Not only that but they are pretty talented on the whole as well. So far, I only like Arashi among the Jap boy groups because they are like you say, likeable and their music's really good and has a wide repertoire..I like most of their songs..like they have even performed broadway and Jazz numbers before. I don't take to the other boy groups like V6 (music's not too bad actually) cause their songs are not as catchy and nice (to me) and the latest Katun, their image's too tough..reminded me of how Taiwanese boyband K1 also had this tough iamge when they first started out when they were up against Energy.

What Arashi stuff have you been watching?
    Recently, I saw one of their old variety programmes and was pretty impressed with them because they were not afraid to laugh at themsleves either. Good group! better stop before I turn this Jun thread into a arashi thread. Wanted to start a separate thread for them and post some of their pictures but I didn't know how to do that so did not do it in the end. btw, any favourites among the group?
    Last edited by strawberry; 05-11-06 at 01:15 AM.

Exclamation

WOW!!!

Gokusen is now airing in the philippines...he's my latest cutie pie!!!

he's so handsome!!! waaah!!!
    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

>My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by bearhugs_00
    WOW!!!

Gokusen is now airing in the philippines...he's my latest cutie pie!!!

he's so handsome!!! waaah!!!
    What's Gokusen's storyline?

Off topic -

I have been watching alot of Arashi variety shows on youtube, and they are usually highly entertaining, and the guys have great chemistry with each other, looks like they are great friends as well - that's the thing that attracted me to Arashi, they are not just together as a band because it's their job, but they give me the feeling that they actually enjoy each others' company. Which is unlike some other boyband which had just debuted in Japan (*cough* kattun *cough*), who goes around with a tough image and insult other folks.

My favourite out of the 5 would definitely be Nino, he's really wacky and adorable. The close second would be Sakurai Sho, he's starring in a movie call Honey & Clover which happens to be one of my favourite manga/anime, not to mention that he's playing my favourite character .

Sorry for the Arashi ramblings... heh, perhaps we really should start an Arashi in the Music section eh...

Back to topic -

As for Matsujun's new movie, Mei Mei Lian Ren, the story revolves around Yori (Matsujun) and Iku who are twins, yes real twins, not adopted, but twins from the same mother. They weren't separated at birth or anything, they grew up together in a normal family knowing that they are siblings. Yori tried to suppress his feelings for his Iku, by doing things like sleeping with her best friend and giving her cold shoulder, but eventually he confessed his feelings and Iku felt very confused because she always sees him as her brother.

I watched the anime adaptation was pretty disturbed by the theme, it's one thing to portray the incest taboo in animated form, quite another to show it in Live Action, I wonder if they'll cut out the R-rated parts. With Matsujun sporting a squeaky clean image, I doubt the movie will be as graphic as the manga/anime. Yes I've read bits and pieces of the manga as well... it's rated 18 & above by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    What's Gokusen's storyline?
    BASICALLY, IT is about a girl who is the grand daughter of one the most powerful gangster. She is head in line for the throne.. but she wants to puruse a different path.. to become a teacher. She becomes a teacher for the class delinquents.. and Jun plays one of teh students. Subtle hints that he likes her.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Off topic -

I have been watching alot of Arashi variety shows on youtube, and they are usually highly entertaining, and the guys have great chemistry with each other, looks like they are great friends as well - that's the thing that attracted me to Arashi, they are not just together as a band because it's their job, but they give me the feeling that they actually enjoy each others' company. Which is unlike some other boyband which had just debuted in Japan (*cough* kattun *cough*), who goes around with a tough image and insult other folks.

My favourite out of the 5 would definitely be Nino, he's really wacky and adorable. The close second would be Sakurai Sho, he's starring in a movie call Honey & Clover which happens to be one of my favourite manga/anime, not to mention that he's playing my favourite character .

Sorry for the Arashi ramblings... heh, perhaps we really should start an Arashi in the Music section eh...

Back to topic -

As for Matsujun's new movie, Mei Mei Lian Ren, the story revolves around Yori (Matsujun) and Iku who are twins, yes real twins, not adopted, but twins from the same mother. They weren't separated at birth or anything, they grew up together in a normal family knowing that they are siblings. Yori tried to suppress his feelings for his Iku, by doing things like sleeping with her best friend and giving her cold shoulder, but eventually he confessed his feelings and Iku felt very confused because she always sees him as her brother.

I watched the anime adaptation was pretty disturbed by the theme, it's one thing to portray the incest taboo in animated form, quite another to show it in Live Action, I wonder if they'll cut out the R-rated parts. With Matsujun sporting a squeaky clean image, I doubt the movie will be as graphic as the manga/anime. Yes I've read bits and pieces of the manga as well... it's rated 18 & above by the way.
    Let's start a thread for arashi under the music section then

I don't understand how you can fall in love with your own brother....that is incest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    BASICALLY, IT is about a girl who is the grand daughter of one the most powerful gangster. She is head in line for the throne.. but she wants to puruse a different path.. to become a teacher. She becomes a teacher for the class delinquents.. and Jun plays one of teh students. Subtle hints that he likes her.
    I know what serial you are talking about already...thanks.

OFF TOPIC

Okay i'm holding my breaths now i'm KAT-TUN fans tho and not to try to defend them or nothing it's just recently especially after their debut lots of 'bad' news or 'bad' words regarding them which sumtimes most of them are fans's opinion and perspective. Why during 5 years before debut, such a word never came out??

BACK TO MATSUJUN
    kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa i got crazy about him after watching HYD and he made me 'distracted' for a while from Akanishi Jin lol
    My frenz lend me lots of Arashi Stuffs so i can watch him more and more i watched more i like him I never tought that i'll watching Arashi stuffs tho *thanks to MatsuJun* And all words i said earlier about Arashi etc etc backfired me and now i can enjoy watching their tv show *but still if only MatsuJun on it*

In his new movie, yes he falls in luv with his twin sisters *real twin sis* but only they have different father.
    Off topic -

Back to topic -

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun
    OFF TOPIC

Okay i'm holding my breaths now i'm KAT-TUN fans tho and not to try to defend them or nothing it's just recently especially after their debut lots of 'bad' news or 'bad' words regarding them which sumtimes most of them are fans's opinion and perspective. Why during 5 years before debut, such a word never came out??

BACK TO MATSUJUN
    kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa i got crazy about him after watching HYD and he made me 'distracted' for a while from Akanishi Jin lol
    My frenz lend me lots of Arashi Stuffs so i can watch him more and more i watched more i like him I never tought that i'll watching Arashi stuffs tho *thanks to MatsuJun* And all words i said earlier about Arashi etc etc backfired me and now i can enjoy watching their tv show *but still if only MatsuJun on it*

In his new movie, yes he falls in luv with his twin sisters *real twin sis* but only they have different father.
    Hi, I am not saying Katun's bad or anything like that..more of I don't take to them as much. I did not know they had bad press..what happened?

As for Jun's movie, how can he and his twin have different father when they are a set of twins? that does not make sense.

For now, I prefer Aiba, Sho and Satoshi because I find them more kawaii.

Beansprout,

Their variety shows are entertaining even though its all in Jap and you have limited understanding of what is being said right? There are no subtitles. For me, that's the case and proves that one does not need to know a langauge to understand or appreciate the chemistry between people.