Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Won Bin

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    For me it will be BYJ's height, KSW's body, Won Bin's eyes and Jang Hyuck's smile ! As for favourite, well I can't decide.....there is just too many to choose from!
    Hey, no fair. How did Jang Hyuck get into the equation? I thought we only get to pick out of those three.
    And sure, take the easy way out of answering the question...

Lady Zhuge, think you should just watch all of these series that you mention ! They all are really good series with good storyline. Both Beautiful Days and Stair to Heaven starred CHW and she cry a lot in there! SSBG is more up beat with Jang Nara and Jang Hyuck.... they will make you laught !
    I will probably eventually watch all of those I mentioned above, but there's just so much to see and so little time. There'll be even less time when school starts.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Goddess,

That movie's scene was also really touching...come to think of it, there were lots of touching scene in BD...I guess that's way it was one of the best drama around along with AAE !.

Fallen Angel, you know what? That scene wasn't included in the viet version!! Oh, I was so looking forward to that scene as well since it sounded so sweet and cute!!! ARGH!! How could they do that!! There were quite a few other scenes cut out as well
    Yeah....they always do that ! That's way I still haven't find the version that I want....I'm still shopping around and hoping that I will come across it ! If only I live in Singapore.....those Singaporean are so lucky!

Hey, no fair. How did Jang Hyuck get into the equation? I thought we only get to pick out of those three.
    Lady Zhuge,
    I can't help it ! I've seen too many series and each times someone new come along and I will start to like him too ! You will be too, when you watched more Korean series !. Here my list of actor that you should look out for:

Jang Hyuck in "Sucess Story of A Bright Girl"
    Ko Soo in "Age of Innocent"
    Jang Dong Gun in "All About Eve"
    Kim Rae Won in "Beautiful Life and Wuris Family"
    Kang Sang Woo in "Stairway to Heaven"
    Choi Min Soo in "Legend of Love"
    Jo Hyun Jae and Ji Jin Hee in "Love Letter"
    Lee Byun Hun in "Beautifual Days"

!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Goddess,

That movie's scene was also really touching...come to think of it, there were lots of touching scene in BD...I guess that's way it was one of the best drama around along with AAE !.

Yeah....they always do that ! That's way I still haven't find the version that I want....I'm still shopping around and hoping that I will come across it ! If only I live in Singapore.....those Singaporean are so lucky!

Lady Zhuge,
    I can't help it ! I've seen too many series and each times someone new come along and I will start to like him too ! You will be too, when you watched more Korean series !. Here my list of actor that you should look out for:

Jang Hyuck in "Sucess Story of A Bright Girl"
    Ko Soo in "Age of Innocent"
    Jang Dong Gun in "All About Eve"
    Kim Rae Won in "Beautiful Life and Wuris Family"
    Kang Sang Woo in "Stairway to Heaven"
    Choi Min Soo in "Legend of Love"
    Jo Hyun Jae and Ji Jin Hee in "Love Letter"
    Lee Byun Hun in "Beautifual Days"

Hi Fallen Angel

Yes, you are right, the more we watch Korean Drama, we will
    like the lead actress and actor.

The guy in Love Letter also acted in the movie "Untold Scandal"
    with BYJ.

I'm trying to get the "Ai Qing" (English called 'Love"), cast by
    Jang Dong Gun, Choi Ji Woo and also the lady who acted in
    Hotelier.

!

Hi ya everyone

I know Fallen Angel!!! There was so many touching and memorable scenes in BD. Many of those scenes included LBH....hehe... His character just took the show!!! lol....hehe

I hate it when they cut out stuff!!! At least the "touching" and cute parts that wouldn't have hurt to be left in. Why cut it out when you can leave it in to make more money? Lol :

AAE was quite touching too, hehe. Espically in the beginning when Chae Rim found out that HJS didn't love her and she left for England. Gosh, all the times she cried!!! So very cute when she "found" JDG though

I loved the scene while they were in England and Chae Rim was going somewhere, but hears piano music and goes to find where its coming from. She sees JDG playing the piano and he tells her to come in. Then he plays a little song for her and we see clips of them spending the day togehter!!! SWEET!!!

Hehe, so many Korean actors are cute and talented!!! I think that I basically like everyone taht I've seen on screen, lol : Maybe not their characters, but them
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, thought I would "revive" this thread. Anyways I recently began reading fanfics revolving around Won Bin and Vicki Zhao. Hehe, and I've become a fan of the two. From my imagination and pics, they are cute!!!!!! I want to see them in a serie together!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Alright since you revived the thread, here is a recent news about him from my site.

Full credit to Yonyon.com

"When I was a kid, I thought the military is absolutely mandatory for any man in Korea. I am sure military is another society that I could learn alot."

Won Bin talked as a person who is waiting to join the military about the current hot issues of actors' lying of health in order to avoid military duty.

After the opening of his movie "Our brother", he had a small talk with interviewers in Jong Roh.
    "I think of it as something you naturally accept." He also added, "I would like to star in one more movie before I go to the military."
    After he filmed "Flying Tae Guek Gi" he has lost some weight. With subtle tone of his voice "I thought 'Our Brother' is the last movie that I would film before I join the military, but as it turned out I do have a bit more time." He is expecting to join military next year.

Won Bin showed so much improved acting in the movie "Our brother". In the opening, he received so many compliments of his acting.

The movie "Our Brother" is about a elder brother who has complex of look but a very good student and the younger brother who likes to play all the time. Won Bin acted with dilect and gave his best performance.

-- Side note of the military scandal, Song Suen Hun could face up to 9 million dollar law suit, and Jang Hyuk and Han Jae Suk also accused lying of thier health record. Song Sueng Hun might have to lose his newest drama "Suel thingy Yon Gah" (co starring with Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Hee Sun). Han Jae Suk already lost his role in the newest Kim Jong Hak production drama. I will update more of this later on. What a ugly side of Korean Entertainment is..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Thanks for the news Yon!!! Hmmm....I'm all confused now!!! So Won Bin is going into the military soon? Could you fill me in more on this whole thing? Thankies Yon!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

i saw on a chinese entertainment mag that informed that Won Bin says that hes not gonna run away from his duty of going to the army, but not nessiearly now... awww... we'll miss you binnie
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

wow i havent heard much of won bin either. i love him. and like goddess said, i am such a fan of won bin and vicki zhao too. i wish they would also film a series together as well. it would be so neat. and i love reading fanfics on them. hehehe.

has anyone watched taegukgi yet?its the new won bin n jang dong gun movie........i gotta say..... I LOVE YOU, WON BIN!!!!!!!!! ;p

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Thanks for the news Yon!!! Hmmm....I'm all confused now!!! So Won Bin is going into the military soon? Could you fill me in more on this whole thing? Thankies Yon!!!!

Yup. Any man in Korean has to go to Military as mandatory duty unless you have severe disease that is not curable in any short term or suffering from mental illness. Won Bin is proud to join the military next year, and he is hoping to star in another movie soon before he joins the military.

Won Bin just finished the movie "Our Brother" (in Korean, Wo Ree Hyong). I saw the pictures of the movie, and he was very cute!

If it's any consolation, Won Bin looks very dashing in military uniform. Does every healthy man in Korea have to serve in the national army for 3 years like Won Bin's character in "Friends" did?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3 years used to be mandatory in older days. Recently the duty has shorten up a bit, and it is now about 2 years.

Song Sueng Hun, Jang Hyuk and Han Jae Suk lied and cheat illegally in order to avoid the military duty. They claimed they have intense long going injuries with bladder or some other, or told military personel that has mental illness. How pathetic that is, but those will faces some justice, I hope. On the other hand Won Bin is joining military for sure next year, so I rather lean towards folks who are sincere and face their duties than cheat, lie and do illegal things.

wow Won Bin is so my hero. lol. but i cant believe the other actors did that. that is just messed. but i cant tell you how much i'll miss him though in series i mean. well are korean doing anything in military action as of right now, or is it just trainning in case? well i wish won bin the best, and hope he does excellently. aww we fans will miss him though. and boo to the other actors.

Thanks for filling in more on that news Yon

Lol kitty, not only do you like reading fanfics with Won Bin and Vicki, but the ones you write are fantastic!!! Speaking of which, updates? hehe, update update update!!!!

2 years in the military eh? That isn't as bad I guess. I was thinking he would serve for the 3 to 4 yrs. Anyways I'm very proud to hear that he is proud to join into the military to serve his country as well as learn more things in that.

2 yrs will pass by fast I guess. And during those years I won't have to think too much as to what he is doing because I'll know exactly. Serving his duty for his country which he is extremely proud to do. Once he is done, I'll be waiting to see him back on the screen. Hopefully more series of course

As for those other artists that are "faking" out illnesses and etc, all I can say is that is such a disgraceful as well as disrespectable thing to do. Face it as other.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

awwwwwwwwwwwww imma miss him so much, but i feel proud. i mean really did the other actors really say that. cuz somewhere another post said song seung hun was joining too. i dont know ehehe. but i love him

Hey there kitty!!! I know what you mean. Even though it'll be a loss from the screen at least we'll know he is doing something that we are proud of. Either way I love Won Bin too!! hehe As for SSH, no clue about him, but I've seen a lot of him lately!! lol, not complaining though

I do hope that after military duty, Won Bin will return onscreen and a lot of his series or movies will get released in viet!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

well wen i said i love him, i meant won bin, not ssh. haha but o well, i dont like ssh. won is the best. haha

Lol kitty Between Won Bin and SSH, Won definately wins. But SSH isn't bad either. His acting definately improves and he got my sympathy in Summer Scent Well back to Won Bin. So little to talk on him!! You know how this can get more active kitty? Lol, if you'll update your story and I'll go promote it around in here!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey there goddess. lol nice try, i will update though, then u can promote for me in like a week, well at least the end of this week i'll have an update since its veterans day. haha.

well won bin is way cooler than won bin. lol when i watched endless love on tv and didnt understand since it was in korean, i liked ssh more. then when i watched it in viet dub, i liked won more. then when i read "the one" by retro i loved him, and will always be a WV fan. hahaha.

but gosh i'll miss seeing won, but hes doing soemthing cool. and plus thats why i put the fact that he went to war in my idea. hehe