Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Won Bin

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    My favorite one was when she was in the hospital and he comes riding in with his car. He steps out and she is standing there, very happy to see him from the looks on her face. If only the dumb producers would have taken advantage of that scene to make her love him!!
    I KNOW! i was so mad at that too.

Hehe, saw the clip so just wanted to comment. Hehe, it looked as if Won Bin was shy over the camera!!! Lol, it was quite cute. He looks so different in the clip then in Endless Love!!! I almost didn't even recognize him!!! Hehe, Jimmy looks sooooooo cute in there Are those two good friends or something?

Anyways, maybe later on we can see more series with Won Bin and he'll actually get a good ending with the one he loves!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Aww I saw the clip too.. haha Won Bin so shy its sooo cute hehe I loved the part when the camera was focused on him getting ready for him to say "hello Im won bin" in mandarin, but he turned away coz he was too shy to say it, then jimmy pops on and say playfully "hello Im....... won bin" for him, hahaha its sooooo cute ^^
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

I think he's one of the hottest Korean guys.........more like he's the best looking Korean actor...........

Hey ya Chrissy!!! hehe, so thats what was going on when he turned away from the camera and Jimmy popped in!!! Lol, makes much more sense when you know what they are saying, hehe. You've gotta translate everything else for me now!!!!

Your so right Khang_gurl!!! He is very nice looking!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Hehehe hiya sis! hmm... i lost the file >< *sobs*

hehe anyone know what binnie's up to lately? I miss seeing his handsome face
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally posted by goddessofhonour in the Julian Cheung Chi Lam thread
    Hi everyone!!

Hehe, seems like you had a lot to comment on Endless Love!!! I haven't been in the thread for some time. Will drop in later on to read your comments, hehe

Hehe, that crooked smile of his is cute though!! Espically how he smiles it out, lol. Anyways have you seen Friends? I wanted to see that, but my rental didn't have it Oh, new serie with Won Bin? I think it'll be some time before its released in viet....hopfeull it is!!! Who else is in it?

Yep, I had a lot to say about Endless Love, but most were not compliments. Won Bin was definitely one of the show's highlights, though.

Yeah, Won Bin's crooked smile is nice. When he smiles it out, it's not crooked any more. No, I haven't seen Friends. Isn't that a Japanese serial?

Ready Go! also stars Jang Dong Gun, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Hyun Ju. I'm not familiar with any of them, though. Here's its poster, courtesy of yesasia.com:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/91/p1003539891.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey ya Lady Zhuge

Yeah, Won Bin really "saved" the serie. I don't think it would have been that much of a watch without his character. He added in a lot of "feelings" and etc.

Yeah, Friends is a Japanese serial. I think that it was a joint production between Japan and Korea. Won Bin looks very cute from pictures I've seen of him in there, hehe

Thanks for the poster!! Hmmm....of the castings you listed of starring in there also, I am only familiar with Jang Dong Gun. I've seen him in several series now and he is quite a good actor Hehe, Won Bin looks very nice in the poster!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey Goddess!

Didn't Won Bin get nominated for the best new actor award or something for his role in Endless Love? Maybe he even won; I don't remember.

Hmmm...Friends is only 4 episodes long. I think I might watch it since it's so short.

Here's sort of a weird question, but I figured there's no better place to ask it than in this thread: how do you pronounce Won Bin's name? I would imagine that it's not like how it's spelled.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there Lady Zhuge

Hehe, I actually think Won Bin won two awards for his role in Endless Love!! If I remember right, he won the "Best Performance Actor" and "Best Newcomer" awards.

If you get to watch Friends, do tell how he is in there!!! I think I might ask my rental store about this again

Lol, I am not too sure really. I actually go by his viet name since I can pronounce that correctly, at least I think I am As for his english name....I pronounce it as its spelled. Like you said though, its probably not right.

Gosh, were are all the other Won Bin fans? hehe, they could help with this question!!!

Oh yes, just found out a rather intersting fact. Won Bin's favorite actor is Jang Dong Gun!!! He must be very happy to have been able to act with him in a serie!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here's sort of a weird question, but I figured there's no better place to ask it than in this thread: how do you pronounce Won Bin's name? I would imagine that it's not like how it's spelled.
    Unless you ask Korean to help you pronouce it.. it is pretty much kinda hard question for most folks in this forum. There are only 3 Koreans I know in this forum
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Hey guys!

Thanks alot to Yonny for just telling me how to pronounce Won Bin's name *correctly*. I won a bean, I won a bean! WhO0T.

Goddess, ooo, I didn't know that Won Bin actually won two awards for his role. Very nice. Did any of the other thespians in that show win anything?

After I watch Friends, I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it and of Won Bin's character and performance.

What show was Won Bin in with his favorite actor? I'm just curious, even though I don't know anything about Jang Dong Gun.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there guys

Lol Lady Zhuge....is that how you pronounce it?

Hehe, I just recently found out that he won two awards for his role in Endless Love. He diffinately deserves those awards too!!! Such awsome performance from him!!

Hmmm...not sure if anyone else in the serie won an award. Lol, don't pay much attention to them SHG won a few awards, but they had nothing to do with Endless Love. I've heard she won the "Most Photogenic" award and also "Most Popular Actress" award. I think that both awards were from KBS.

Hehe, remember now!! You're going to be telling me about a lot of series soon!! hehe, like CBWH

Won Bin will star with Jang Dong Gun in that new serial you mentioned. Ready Go! hehe, did you forget already? hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hiya Goddess!!!

Yep, the Won is like in "I won", and the Bin is like "bean". In Chinese (at least in Mandarin), his name is pronounced Yuan2 Bin1. Yay, now I don't have to go around referring to him as "the only interesting male character in Endless Love".

That's cool for SHK. I agree that she is very photogenic, or at least looks good on-screen. I thought that the actress who played her birth mother in Endless Love did a really good job.

Yeah, yeah. I promise I'll let you know about Friends once I actually see it.
    (Oh yeah, what other series am I supposed to tell you about again besides CBWH? I seem to have forgotten in my old age. )

Haha, omg, I did forget the Jang Dong Gun actor rather quickly. See, that's what happens when I know nothing about a person or series, but try to pretend like I do know something.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 07-13-04 at 01:07 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    Yep, I had a lot to say about Endless Love, but most were not compliments. Won Bin was definitely one of the show's highlights, though.

Yeah, Won Bin's crooked smile is nice. When he smiles it out, it's not crooked any more. No, I haven't seen Friends. Isn't that a Japanese serial?

Ready Go! also stars Jang Dong Gun, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Hyun Ju. I'm not familiar with any of them, though. Here's its poster, courtesy of yesasia.com:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/91/p1003539891.jpg')
    Hey, guys...... I don't think "Ready Go" is a drama series, it just show featuring them (such as interview and clips of series/movies that they acted in) !

CTH and KHJ have starred in a series together before and so have JDG and KHJ!

WB and JDG recently starred in a blockbuster war movie together. But all four of them never star in a series/movies together!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Hi hi Lady Zhuge

Hehehe, thinking of that pronounciation and its so cute sounding!! A cute person like him needs a cute name, hehe

Yeah, I've gotta give her that. She looks very nice in pictures. As for onscreen it depends

Hehe, only Friends and CBWH. Well at least thats it for now Lol, your not losing you memory!! Don't worry!!

Hehehehe, you should give one of Jang Dong Gun's series a try. I've seen him in maybe 3 or 4 series now and he is pretty good. My favorite serie with him would be All About Eve since that is my very very first korean serie. Oh the memories
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    Hey, guys...... I don't think "Ready Go" is a drama series, it just show featuring them (such as interview and clips of series/movies that they acted in) !
    Are you sure? Yesasia makes it sound like a comedic sort of drama to me:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...all/aid-32321/

Has anyone seen it?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Goddess...that name sounds so familiar...do I know you?

Well, if I see Hua Gu Zi, I'll be sure to let you know about that one was well. I have an urge to watch that Qiu Xin Zhi actor.

I've heard good things about All About Eve. I'll have to check it out someday when I'm not so swamped. Ah, yeah. I'll never forget my first Korean series either. It wasn't even like a month ago that I started watching Korean dramas, though. Hotelier rocks.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    Are you sure? Yesasia makes it sound like a comedic sort of drama to me:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...all/aid-32321/

Has anyone seen it?
    I'm pretty sure ! Won Bin haven't star in anymore series since he become really famous! His last series was "Friends" He made a lot of movies and tv commercials but no series since Friends (which is about two years ago).

Same thing with Jang Dong Gun! His last drama series was All About Eve (about 4 years ago)! There are some news/rumous going around that he might do a series later this year, but nothing been confirm yet.

Lady Zhuge..... try soompi if you want more infor about this! There's alot of people that know about korean drama in that foroum.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Hey there Lady Zhuge and Fallen Angel

Oh, thanks for the info Fallen Angel. That stinks I wish that Won Bin would do more series. Gosh, so many artists are doing movies now

Yeah, you'll have to tell me about that serie too Lady Zhuge!! hehe. Anyways when you do have the time, remember to fit All About Eve in!! So Hotelier was your first Korean serie? I was thinking Endless Love was, hehe.

Goddess...that name sounds so familiar...do I know you?
    Hmmmm? Now I'm confused, lol.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.