Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Tie Lin

News 5/1/2005

The Nie far restaurant now is open for business senior strength and so on wuzi cow Zhang Tielin Tang Guoqiang

Acts the leading role many film and television play Nie far it may be said is "ignores a proper occupation", his Guizhou vegetable dining room"the Guizhou Province vegetable research hall" today is open for business officially, he prepares the noon to hurry back the good friend which Beijing receives multitudinously comes to support.

Yesterday, reporter arrived when is located the peaceful bright brothel district this family restaurant, saw already to the shop in, the dining room service person wore the Yunnan and Kweichow area the national minority clothing, Nie Yuan Brother Nie Zhen introduced to reporter, these clothings all were bring from Guizhou.

Before Nie Yuanjiu has told reporter, "the Guizhou Province vegetable research hall" this is directs the wuzi cow helps him, as for why must call "the research hall", Nie Yuan said he is the Guizhou person, therefore wants to recommend the orthodox school Guizhou vegetable gives everybody, meanwhile smiles the word, the affirmation his senior fellow-pupil no matter what the spring opens "the Suchuan fable" to be also more delicious than.

Nie Yuanhuan disclosed to reporter that, actor Tang Guoqiang kissed writes by hand a plaque to give him, the above wrote "the Guizhou Province donkey technique not to be poor" five characters, was mounting, these two days could hang above, moreover also "the appointment" Zhang Tielin has helped him superscription.

Wen Bingshe/Reporter Zhong Hua
    Alyssa Chia Vietnamese: http://alyssachia.info

News 5/3/2005

Zhang Tielin denies in the body trouble malignant tumor circle the good friend to keep mouth shut (chart)

Yesterday in the morning, some website has reprinted one then about "emperor Arab League Masurium specialized household Zhang Tielin liver discovery malignant tumor" the news, has aroused the widespread interest. Last night 9 o'clock, Zhang Tielin in the telephone by a frank laughter, proved oneself body condition is good, and called he will concentrate the energy to prepare for war is preparing for construction the Jinan University art academy.

In the circle the good friend keeps mouth shut

In the report called Zhang Tielin in a routine automatic system checkout program, was discovered in the liver has unclear, the process slice inspection confirmation is the malignant tumor, therefore Zhang Tielin had terminated all plays approximately with the travelling schedule, prepares to carry on the excision method to the diameter 1.45 centimeters tumors. Answers in Zhang Tielin handset nobody in the situation, in its circle good friend Zhang Guoli and the king just also kept mouth shut to this report, the king just as soon as heard the media interview then by "was carrying on the same time to record, not conveniently answered the telephone" for by to hang breaks the telephone. Brother Hua Yi chief executive officer in the king the rock pile just after heard this news particularly shocks, expressed immediately immediately will telephone to him, whether the proof condition will be true.

Listens to the Peking opera safely in the home

Last night 21 o'clock, Zhang Tielin in the telephone by a frank laughter, proved own bodily condition and the energetic condition are good, he said: "On May 1, Taiwan" Chinese Times "reporter has telephoned to me, in the telephone inquired I about the malignant tumor condition, I briefed the situation truthfully to him, but somehow he still did persist makes such report." At the same time telephone that end transmits the Peking opera sound, Zhang Tielin asks in reply: "In my family is seeing a play, you said my body is good?" Never meets pats "Big Mouth Prince"

Zhang Tielin said that, "What" Big Mouth Prince "? I have not simply heard this play, also had not received his piece approximately. Next year the Jinan University art academy's recruitment of students plan, will be I current most important work." Zhang Tielin indicated reluctantly that, the art academy hardware, the software, the teachers troop and the leader structure construction, all must by him. Let him spend the huge energy and the time work, recruited students until the institute has only then been able to see his diligently result.

Even if has does not calculate any

After had heard in the hearsay malignant tumor probably diameter 1.45 centimeters, Zhang Tielin could not bear has smiled, "passed on the true God, all had including the size. Also even if has the diameter 1.45 centimeters tumors, also simply does not calculate any in the technical developed modern age." His illustration resembles expression that, "I smoke a cigarette slightly, but is not ominous, also does not drink, should not say any not good hobby, therefore my body is extremely good, in every year routine automatic system checkout program, had not discovered any gets sick the trillion."

(Easy East/King wen/Absorbs)

Zhang Tielin: Well who did say my malignant liver cancer (attached figure)

The morning paper news (Reporter Kong Fangfang) a yesterday some famous website entertainment page strip was writing impressively: "Emperor Arab League Masurium" Zhang Tielin contracts liver cancer later period! Saw after this news, reporter shocks extremely, hurriedly telephoned to Zhang Tielin.

Just asked "Mr. Zhang hello selected has not had?" On has been broken by Zhang Tielin, his very melancholy indicated, in front of me already had several dozens reporters to telephone to him, how all helded responsible his body. "I could not from the very beginning have mastered, I well, why has to ask my this question?" Afterwards saw to some website publication about his report, had only then absent minded known occurred has been assorted.

Zhang Tielin tells reporter, most recent several day famous Taiwan reporter telephones to him, asked why he did push that many play all of a sudden? Zhang Tielin thought reporter's question some is strange, but patiently explained the reason for him: Recently although had very many plays to look for him, but the body for Jinan University art academy chiefs, had to process the recruitment of students work which the school soon started, following several months extremely will bustle about, if continued everywhere to make a movie, had the possibility to delay the school matter extremely. In addition own want to rest conserves strength, then pushed "Big Mouth Prince" and so on several pieces approximately. Who knows this reporter also to continue to closely examine whether because the health question only then does have this plan, Zhang Tielin did best to convince explained the half of the day, told him to be truly healthy, has not gotten sick. Who knew second day that reporter to write such report, moreover also by domestic some well-known website reprint.

Regarding such situation, Zhang Tielin only can use not to have the language to describe his mood. "I if really looked for these human of theories am eat to the full have supported. These two years I also calculated saw some world, but the quality as badly I also really was first sees as this kind of situation media."

Emperor Arab League Masurium Zhang Tielin results in the malignant liver cancer

Asia "emperor Arab League Masurium" Zhang Tielin to confirm suffers from the malignant liver tumor, current he stops all plays approximately and the public travelling schedule, the preparation is hospitalized to carry on the excision surgery, fortunately tumor only then 1.45 centimeters, after treatment (note: Latter) should not have the question, Zhang Tielin reveals (the note suddenly: Possibly for expression) time to, he has been able to like him naturally the movie fan, reports own condition.

Zhang Tielin called recently he prepared to begin shooting originally the modern play "Big Mouth Prince", had not thought in a routine automatic system checkout program, Zhang Tielin discovered in oneself liver had unclear, after the process slice chemical examination, the confirmation was the malignant tumor. Current Zhang Tielin already stopped all travelling schedules, also the dramatic team proposed the resignation letter to "Big Mouth Prince". Stage and screen center/report.

Picks from some famous website

Zhang Tielin, Gao Musheng the rain discussed Zhao Zhiqian album gathers the wall display

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80.jpg')

The home station news (reporter sub- often) the renowned performing artist and calligraphy and painting collector Mr. Zhang Tielin collected Zhao Zhiqian after Shanghai "Reigning dynasty Sinology To transit the discipling from last year Records" letters in March the book, the Japanese renowned calligrapher and calligraphy and painting collector Gao Musheng the rain on invited Mr. Zhang Tielin through Mr. Liu Zheng Cheng to take along the above Zhao Zhiqian letters to go to Japan to display. And China and Japan will collect Zhao Zhiqian work in display period printing publication. Mr. Zhang Tielin consented joyfully that, thought this strengthens the Japanese exchange good matter. When this, Mr. Gao Musheng rain visits China, just when Mr. Zhang Tielin a new soap opera engine off gap, sends out the invitation by Mr. Liu Zheng Cheng to both sides to meet in the pine and bamboos thatched house. After sees the appearance narrates, Mr. Zhang Tielin only then knew at Shanghai the Japanese buyer which competes with him is precisely Mr. Gao Musheng rain. Gao Musheng the rain once twice had the opportunity to collect this Zhao Zhiqian, but just missed because of the accident. Therefore he said, this Zhao Zhiqian and Mr. Zhang have the relationship predestined from a previous existence. And further because this Zhao Zhiqian, two collectors can become a buddhist get to know meet. Both sides called oneself likes the calligraphy and painting collection extremely, said with one voice can "life-long be faithful". During, Gao Musheng the rain also invites Mr. Zhang to visit Japan, Mr. Zhang after called and so on the display arrangement program settles, he certainly attends this grand occasion.

After the evening banquet, Zhang Tielin, Mr. Gao Musheng rain holds the International Association of Poets, Playwrights, Editors, and Novelists. The International Association of Poets, Playwrights, Editors, and Novelists the rain writes one's first poem by Gao Musheng. Mr. Gao Mu by grass seal writing "recreation" two characters. Mr. Zhang subsequently uses the good grass script "to be able to hide one's incompetence by remaining silent" three characters, then both sides present as a gift the calligraphy work mutually, ties the friendship by the will. Mr. Gao Mu called certainly brings back to Mr. Zhang's character Japan to receive in his strongly fragrant literary society to display. The bilateral improvization, receives participates gets together Liu Zheng to become, Shi Kai, Cui Zhiqiang, the and so on Mr. Liang Zhangkai commendation, is called the Chinese and Japanese calligraphy exchange the charming story.

(Express)"the iron triangle" hand in hand attends "Zhang Tielin To draw from nature Writes down" reader

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/94/94_437_37.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/94/94_437_38.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/94/94_437_39.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/94/94_437_41.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/94/94_437_42.gif')

I and screen iron triangle

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ahtv.com.cn/img/2004-08/19/mytsj.JPG')
    Ma Ying and Zhang Guoli, Zhang Tielin, king just and so on group photo

Must say on the present television most looks familiar actor, when the number two "" "the king" sign Zhang Guoli, Zhang Tielin, the king just, this firm screen iron triangle firmly has fastened audience's vision, from "Ji Xiaolan" to recently to complete "in May Chinese scholartree Flower fragrance", "Relied on Day Slaughter Dragon from most new edition To record" hotly is broadcasting "Cotton garment Emperor" to Anhui, so long as were the soap opera which they developed, the viewing ratio did not need to investigate takes first.

Has been familiar with in the play ancient costume appearance for a part, what always wants searches in the life the iron triangle is appearance, previous two days in the Anhui play star meeting scene, I had the opportunity to contact outside the play two "" "the king" the sign. The unification the cowboy, the unification light head plate inch, on the face all has several permitted thin and pale and exhausted, is a look which only is different, perhaps was got used to seeing in the play role division, the common people appearance Zhang Guoli vision is gentle, Zhang Tielin then was passing a gang of emperor's aggression, the king just was bringing the eyeglasses, appeared the profound rationality.

Now in inland the entertainment world more is more difficult to cope with, Wang Zhiwen, Reporter Jiang Wen's temperament very many all asked for advice, these three actors all are the wrists, can welcome three together make the fine name and reality in the overpoweringly hot summer to them to be not easily, did not know this iron triangle can reveal "the iron mask". Brings to worry that, I and three started the exchange.

This Zhang Guoli's, Zhang Tielin, the king just three old friends in the play comprehensively demonstrated respective "the unique skill", Zhang Guoli and Zhang Tielin will play "turns hostile", their modelling will be able to let the audience big feeling accident, in order to deduct genuine and fake emperor, the elder brother sons all shaved baldly, the contour will be quite similar, lets all people not feel the brains. Zhang Guoli Qianlong which center molds in "Prime Minister Liu Luoguo" loosely becomes second nature, in the play he plays rivers and lakes doctor of Chinese medicine Hong stands, because with current dynasty Emperor Qianlong's name "great experience" unison, moreover also the facial expression is similar, by the queen mother was designated for emperor's substitute person, by guarantees emperor "the dragon" the body security, and prepares the emergency requirement. Hong Li was skilled in hundred skills, the whole body has filled unimportant person's wisdom and is humorous, is sealed by Qianlong as "the cotton garment emperor". When because of the family background "the cotton garment", Hong sets up such an unimportant person to march into social pyramid "the tower goes against the social stratum", also has produced all sorts of worried and is awkward, so that makes ridiculous mistakes, makes one burst out laughing. But the stature micro fat king just played and the abatement could use outside the clever talk, but also had the skill in wushu which excelled in.

"Cotton garment Emperor" center "and a jiao indeed compared to formerly three-dimensional, except sly, greedy natural disposition outside, but also extremely rich political bow case slightly with touch of humanity. The king just this time center again played the role of in "Cotton garment Emperor" with Shanghai, had differently with the past was slightly, this time turned a Wugong master with Shanghai. Expressed many times did not develop with Shanghai's kings just regarding once more eats the word so to explain: "This is towed by Zhang Guoli group people ' ' enters in the dramatic team. With Shen Duyan to this share son on, also did not want again to duplicate, but the old friend must asked me to come again, had again the bad chapter. "Cotton garment Emperor" center "with Shanghai" a jiao indeed compared to formerly three-dimensional, except sly, greedy natural disposition outside, but also the extremely rich political bow case with the touch of humanity, can slightly by statesman's breadth of spirit and the
    guts, by the national interest supreme assistance emperor, shows solicitude for emperor extremely."

On September 28 gathers to declare support for Wang Bozhao Fenghuang Tower Zhang Tielin to the Taiwan propaganda

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.phoenixtv.com/home/sms/yule/categoryindex.jsp/images/categoryindex.jsp333134.jpg')

Declares support for Wang Bozhao Zhang Tielin to the Taiwan propaganda; Huang Pinyuan pats the title page to pat to the fire spicy scene; Zhang Shaohan melts the height now a live image pregnant woman; The classmate pats in the liquor advertisement old castle the mosquito to nip; "Snow Wolf Lake" in December Beijing first performance; The classmate more people to join in 3 operas; Yang Ziqiong
    naturally resists to respond the new affection.

1983: "Under Bridge" the element is pale

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.gznet.com/photos/1382233/1382233-j2LKAGHp3d.jpg')

In 1983 and the Zhang Tielin joint performance after sank in vain the direct, wins the Ministry of Culture outstanding story movie prize "Under Bridge" center to play the part of the leading lady Qin cedar, obtained the enormous success, from this but attained the seventh session "Populace Movie" the hundred-flowers award best leading lady to reward and the fourth session of Chinese movie golden pheasant best actress rewards.

At that time Zhang Tielin also only was Gong Xueduo in the movie supporting role poured also simply, does not look like nowadays blows the exaggeration like this which the beard stared, because of the Gong Xue relations, at first he developed "huan chu ge ge" when was thinking also good also some kind, might since "Rely on Day Slaughter Dragon To record" center him disgusting to spoil in my mind classical Yang to be leisurely vivid, I then did not control self the vitality turned wells up, again also he.

Zhang Tielin joke calligraphy and play life

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_1.jpg')

Prefatory remarks: Home station reporter the Tang Dynasty, evening interviewed extemporaneously in March 21, 2003 has sojourned the pine and bamboos thatched house renowned movie actor, calligrapher Mr. Zhang Tielin. Mr. Zhang talks and laughs merrily, in the vivid life description, has unfolded a film and television artist's various talent and the cultural accomplishment, especially to calligraphy aspect conversation in, not only has manifested he deep sincere deep love, also had reflected he to the calligraphy and the cultural value profound understanding and the penetrating opinion, has the important inspiration significance. Presently introduced gives the net friend, by supplies the reference. This manuscript also is Tang Dynasty basis records the reorganization, has not scrutinized after myself.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_1_1.jpg')

* The Xi'an stele forest is our back garden

Reporter: You are the movie artist, how so deeply loves to the calligraphy?

Zhang Tielin: Calligraphy as if with movie not direct inevitably relation. I is small, with grandfather lives in together, my grandfather is the Chinese medicine which is renowned far and near. In my impression, in the 60's initial period, he writes the prescription to the patient also to use the writing brush. At that time, because in the family has the writing brush, I take the writing brush to doodle on the paper. Picture Tiananmen, picture red sun, picture sunflower. Therefore I very small time on already started with the writing brush, wrote was the different matter. Certainly, the old person also often lets me write some characters, I not well write. Afterwards, went to the elementary school in Xi'an, the school leaves the stele forest to be very near. What place is the stele forest? Toward said most early that, is Xi'an "the Confucian temple". After 40's liberations, because the Shaanxi area has the massive kings imperial mausoleum, has very many tablets to have to look for a place to be centralized, concentrates this which said a moment ago to offer a sacrifice to the hole the place. Afterwards this place turned the Shanxi Province museum, along with holding more and more many, took the Shanxi Province museum exhibition hall insufficiently was big. Inside Lian Zhaoling six handsome big stones all transferred to have gone, then the bulk stone, how the small Confucian temple could be abundant in the past under? Afterwards has built the present new Shanxi Province museum. My elementary school nearby this, my classmate very are many all is the museum researcher's descendant. The Shanxi Province museum stele forest, turned our back garden inside, is all right then runs plays, venerables also very are willing to lead us to look. At that time, the Xi'an people receive Shi Lu's Mr. influence very much, Shi Lu Mr. write the thin gold style, museum old researcher lead us to look the collection the Emperor Huizong in Song dynasty thin gold style tablet, we then are taking work this paper, copies the picture with the pencil in the stone. Now these tablets all added on the coverglass to protect, at that time was no, "Cao Quanbei" any all was revealing. This actually is an opportunity which influences subtly, is influenced by what one sees and hears. Therefore, we have natural, natural write the environment and the atmosphere, our class writes the good schoolmate specially to be also many. Afterwards the cultural revolution, our family confiscates family's property in Xi'an, then sought asylum to Beijing has been living together with mine sir. My sir was long ago the central play institute graduation, was the painter. He makes the plaster figure, Chairman Mao at that time likes, I help him to hold the mold, draws Chairman Mao to go to Anyuan, picture large Chairman Mao likes, in the family has very many ancientbooks, the cultural relic, has stayed under this environment very many years. Therefore, in entire growth process, receives artistic unceasingly, but also is not merely writes itself. I paint pictures since childhood, continuously all is painting pictures. To the movie institute, I frequently have been able to help the photographic department's students unexpectedly as the performance department's students to steal am handing over the work. The photographic department's students draw the sketch, they could not draw frequently time looked for me, I draws a sketch to help them to hand over the work. My sketch is also good, because I love the picture, drew has very sketched, to present also in picture. (Liu Zheng becomes the digression: On the television broadcasts when interviews Zhang Fengyi the program, specially talks about to, studies when the movie institute, Mr. Zhang frequently in the dormitory a person practices calligraphy.) Likes writing truly, actually has written for many years, is not systematic, also does not have formally to do obeisance a teacher to write. Is the unusual love writes, has the interest, some displays looked, runs into the friend to write.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_1_2.jpg')

* The personally written letter has the power compared to the Qing Dynasty person's large character, more expressive portrayal

Reporter: Heard Mr. Zhang spent the large amount of money to purchase Zhao Zhiqian's style guide for letter writing, you thought what its value was?

Zhang Tielin: Speaks of receives Zhao Zhiqian's style guide for letter writing, some reason. Is receiving Zhao Zhiqian style guide for letter writing previous two years, did not know is any concrete cause, enabled me to have the interest suddenly to the personally written letter. This cause said comes out, possibly is with likes writing concerns. Some friend delivers me an old letter, actually is Qing Dynasty not really well-known, also is not the too big famous expert. I the spirit which manifests on the letter paper am as if more vivid than on the discovery calligraphy the large calligraphy, nature. We knew that, China's calligraphy including China's drawing all is "imitates the good fortune" a result. It although took an academic class continues to today, at first but says from the artistic shape, all is imitates the good fortune the result. But our calligraphy highest boundary is fastidious often says "the style shows the man", "the character if the human". Any thing most can manifest human's spirit and the appeal, when I saw to this ancient's letter time, I thought this is as if easiest, most to approach the calligraphy this energetic. The human is writing a letter, has not displayed consciousness, the performance realizes, but the letter often discusses some goose bumps, some businesslike matter. Its function fundamentally says is the exchange, likes us to speak equally transmits the information the function. Therefore in writes a letter, had not planned works hard in the calligraphy. Because I receive all am Ming and Qing Dynasties' personally written letter, their itself all has the extremely deep skill. We knew that, the Ming and Qing Dynasties preliminary examination system is extremely strict, can be selected, first can write. Can write is the preliminary examination foundation, the examination paper if unattractive, eight-part essay article any did not need to say again. This batch of Ming and Qing Dynasties letters, all are collect by the famous expert have passed to again in my hand. This batch of thing not only the letter content is extremely brilliant, because writing has the extremely good calligraphy foundation, then can manifest the calligraphy a higher boundary, is extremely natural, also has the appeal to write. Therefore, after I have collected part of personally written letters, on the discovery personally written letter the character spirit often has the spirit compared to the Qing Dynasty person's large character, has the power, is the expressive portrayal. Hastens under this kind of interest causes, I rush Shanghai "static China" to start the first personally written letter special performance just in time to auction, that time lays out the altogether style guide for letter writing which is Shanghai Mr. Qian Jingtang collects. Moreover, each letters all rich mirror pond gentlemen own handwriting topic postscript, passes through everybody collection connoisseurship, although my degree is also insufficient, but I can realize this thing at least am extremely precious. Moreover in then market, the manner did not take, the price not too was high, said by my then economic basis, but also had the strength to be possible to buy reluctantly. Therefore I as soon as enter the arena resolutely buy. From from the very beginning receives the personally written letter, I entire receive, all is not place receives. Usually in auction personally written letter time, the ancient book style guide for letter writing was in China ancient times calligraphy and painting front. Starts the racket about the afternoon one hour, and half about must pat the Chinese calligraphy and painting, the majority of people are must pat the Chinese calligraphy and painting, they do not enter the arena, drinks the coffee in outside, judges tea. The front half hour is pats the ancient book to add on part of style guides for letter writing, this style guide for letter writing special performance exactly in front of Chinese calligraphy and painting, only then the very few part of people are staying in inside, 230 individual, probably also some more than 10 individual are at most rests in inside. Buys the personally written letter truly, inside several hundred human of scenes had 35 individual to be able to buy is good. Inside 35 individual has 23 only to want to buy some 12 letters, is not all buys. Therefore my interest resembles the BMW which I opens to be same, from zero to 100 kilometers speeds eight seconds, collection heat degree in extremely short time to 100. I first time competed pat on the old Tibet's personally written letter take completely Qian Jingtang, therefore the second participation competed patted, Shanghai all receives the personally written letter the human as soon as saw I asked: "Mr. Zhang, you are the entire racket disperse the racket?" I said that, "Fellow seniors, received have let, I certainly was the entire racket." Therefore, they have not come in the afternoon, no longer struggled. My second has received Ding auxiliary, Mr. the Wu Shengan holding, all is the altogether. Such a few tricks have done more than 200. Third also is you asks to Zhao Zhiqian's collection.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_1_3.jpg')

* Pats to the Zhao Zhiqian style guide for letter writing, my heart probably has half hour not to have tranquilly to get down

In auctions Zhao Zhiqian the personally written letter front to have a very good upholstery. The Zhao Zhiqian 39 personally written letters majorities are discussing "Reigning dynasty Sinology Teacher To inherit Record",The Beijing University ancient book research institute's paint forever year gentleman the special matter will study this at the same place, the before Zhao Zhiqian letter intercourse had not discovered discussed this topic, this appeared 39 correspondences suddenly, majority of all was discussing this topic, moreover among this letter except discussion knowledge, but also had very manifests the Zhao Zhiqian personality charm the place. Is the Huizhou Jixi gold bupleurum chinense family's intercourse letter after all. Before this batch of personally written letter auction, Shanghai honored the source auction company to organize two groups of national experts, including the calligrapher, the historian, the expert which including the ancient book appraisal, published each aspect deliberated together. Takes extremely to this batch of personally written letter, regardless of is the calligraphy value, the academic value extremely is all high. I also at the same time heard in the Japanese green hill cedar rain gentleman's after manpower also has the quite many Zhao Zhiqian's work, moreover at the same time listens to the auction room to me to say the Japanese was sees Zhao Zhiqian's thing to receive. Thus, a my enthusiasm started high. I want probably more than 1 million to be possible originally to take, had not thought the estimate is 100 to 1.2 million. Therefore goes on stage time the battlefield is same on the picture in, in the heart a bottom does not have, did not know must put out how much money to be able to receive this thing. But I have had a premonition my match finally certainly is a Japanese. To from the very beginning pats the Zhao Zhiqian personally written letter time, in the table of contents the starting price is 1 million, when actually auctions, as soon as knocks is 1.2 million,Struggles unexpectedly extremely intensely. Outside 110 preparations patted the Chinese calligraphy and painting already completely to enter the arena, have been watching the fun, the picture looked fought is same. "2.252 million" later probably several second nobody will speak, knocked the mallet. All applaud! This thing fell in my hand, if were the hesitation slightly, asked again again shouted, could then upward walk. Opposite party slowed down the speed to start to hesitate, actually I never was not in the hesitation? I also lack self-confidence, I calculated any 100.01 million wealthy men, I act in a play the laborious money which all is gains, a making. 100,000 toward the rise, where I has received? I take this thing, stood exited, the Central Committee Television pursued me to have to visit. Actually then mood was very complex, the heart all had to thethroat eye, all quickly to come out. Is visiting, my heart probably has half hour not to have tranquilly to get down. Some South Korean waits for me in outside, sees me to say: "Mr. Zhang, congratulates you! I with you explained, I also want to pat this thing, but came late, I came in already knocked the mallet. I add 100,000 prices, can you give me, I catch up with specially from South Korea, also likes this batch of thing very much." I said that, "I already added 1000000! This is not adds 100,000 matters." Very many spoke in side, said this fool, this thing too was expensive! But the behind half a word did not say that, the meaning is this thing is also good!
    the point of view is this thing really good, the small advantage takes is much good! idle talk! The small advantage cannot attain! Who doesn't want to be cheap, the small advantage cannot attain in your hand, wants this thing to have to be flowered the initial capital!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_1_4.jpg')

* The study tradition drama, is helps us to develop ancient people's quite scientific channel

Reporter: Mr. Zhang the interest is as far as I know widespread, in makes the movie -odd, also specially is very fond of to the drama, asked how you are regard between them the relations?

Zhang Tielin: The western entire philosophy thought and the western industrial development has very many relations. China's philosophy thought was passes the very many folks thing to manifest. China's Confucianists and Taoism's very many theories are through, the literature, the poetry manifest including the Chinese medicine. Inside this has all filled the Chinese tradition, the simple materialism and the idealism. These things concrete have manifested the Chinese Confucianists and Taoism's philosophy thought. So-called "science" this word, only is the west only then uses,In China actually is the Confucianist and Taoism's thought. But our so-called "science" in China's historical inheritance, is through ours, the literature, the Chinese medicine, the calligraphy, the drama manifests. Then, drama this thing, why I do like very much? This must speak of the performance specialty which I now does. I am the actor, now spent the massive time to develop the ancient times play. Ancient people's frown and smile, every action and every movement, have not been possible to refer in 100 years before any image material. Only may do ancient people's daily life the summary, the only basis which the stylization fixedly gets down is our traditional drama. Each place traditional drama is the quite relative integrity, a lifelike achievement live form inherits. The present actor develops the ancient people if does not have a drama the foundation, for instance tablecloth, if does not have these foundations, puts on the Chinese-style gown you not to be able to walk, cannot salute. Each movement, the spirit, you must put on the Chinese-style gown to like own clothes. Because you develop among audience's so-called ancient people which is established by usage. What is your basis? This is not depends on the mouth to say the theory. We now can see to some brick reliefs, but this thing is dies, the Hubei Zeng Houyi grave painting on silk and the Dunhuang fresco all are cannot be moved. You must turn it like the live person same thing, now inherits is the folk drama. Folk drama content itself also is a Chinese literature inheritance form, inside this also has many ancient people thought manifesting. Inside the drama also has each beat, each music mode, this thing foundation also was the past ancient times poetry inheritance. The past poetry was sings, is not says like today. Therefore, and so on these all and I now the specialty has the extremely big relations, but present very many young actors did not know this is a study tradition art, helps us to understand the ancient people, helps us to develop an ancient people's channel, a quite scientific channel, they and not completely think this, therefore they always cannot find the means. Therefore turns them to have to study me, but they did not know where I am from come. In turn, I toward front study gentleman, develop Li Shi Zhen, Lin Zexu again like Mr. Zhao Dan, his movement all has very many dramas the thing in inside, the possible Qing Dynasty's person and is not necessarily walks like this, inside but if we live completely like the Qing Dynasty the appearance which the person walks, but also not completely is attractive. Therefore, turns the drama through the artistic summary refinement sublimation the thing, we again from drama in turn model, this is a very scientific way, also is a way which we only can find at present. This is I likes the drama the reason. Certainly at in the contact drama process, our self-entertainment from is also happy. In likes the drama in the process, your potential essential contacts many the senior, they have very many knowledge not only are the drama, you listen to them to perform in an opera, the play sings well, why sings well? After you understand, can understand to very many historical records. Each comes the human, specially the old person, the elder, have very many historical records, through performs in an opera with them, chats understood to the very many social background, is our this generation of young people did not understand to, this all is the study way. (To be continued)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_1_5.jpg')
    Zhang Tielin superscription "the Chinese calligraphy on-line"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_1_6.jpg')

Su Liwen, Fu Shen and Liu Zheng, Zhang Tielin gets together the pine and bamboos thatched house

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192.gif')
    (From to is right left) Zhang Tielin, Fu Shen, Su Liwen, Liu Zheng

The home station news on April 26 the afternoon, invites the lecture on the Beijing University calligraphy research institute Oxford University Professor Mr. Su Liwen, Taiwan professor Mr. Fu Shen to be a guest the pine and bamboos thatched house, visited the same day just Mr. Liu Zheng Cheng which returned from the Japanese Tokyo, the guests and hosts has exchanged in the afternoon, compares notes art and academic, discussion really happy.

Last December, Mr. Liu Zheng Cheng went to the Oxford University to visit Professor specially Su Liwen, consulted to this western chief China modern fine arts historian, felt like old friends at the first meeting unexpectedly.

Mr. Fu Shen is the international well-known calligraphy and painting appraisal, the Chinese art history scholar, he knows several years old friend with Mr. Liu, the South Korean Quanzhou international book skill reunion one don't also has six years from 1999.

The guests and hosts have made the conversation on the widespread academic topic, and specially on the Chinese prehistoric ancient writing and the calligraphy art occurrence, the development question makes the long time the discussion.

Intensely is arranging renowned performing artist Mr. Zhang Tielin which the Jinan University art academy constructs the courtyard also to catch up with has not attended this meeting, and bestowed "Zhang Tielin to two visits scholars To draw from nature Writes down", "Zhang Tielin book art exhibition work collection", received the very high appraisal.

"Calligraphy Rivers and lakes" the world host lived in seclusion reads Yi Sheng and Oxford University art history master, Su Liwen Mr. assistant Yao Jinzhuang and so on also attended this meeting.

Pics of the meeting:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_3.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_4.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_5.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_6.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_7.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_8.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_9.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_10.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_13.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_14.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_15.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_16.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_18.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_19.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_192_36.gif')

Ma Bo Sheng, Zhang Tielin is a guest the pine and bamboos thatched house

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_197.jpg')
    Shenzhen University art is Professor Ma Bo Sheng, Jinan University art academy Chair Zhang Tielin is a guest the pine and bamboos thatched house

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_197_2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_197_4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_197_7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_197_9.jpg')

Understood the star lives:Listens to Zhang Tielin to discuss the change of marital status discusses the lawsuit

2004-6-25 16:41

Beijing youth weekly news: Evening, the teahouse, is taste furnished teahouse. Judges tea with Zhang Tielin, chats the antique, the collection, the calligraphy, the friend, but also has him the daughter. He smiles, he poor, he gets angry, he is gratified, he reluctantly, a real Zhang Tielin. Occupies "the lawsuit" in bothering to be rare Zhang Tielin which as soon as sees. Round trip in a hurry.

Antique, collection, calligraphy, sketch

Hotly is broadcasting "Life Several Falls To be cool" says is the antique person's life story, it is said your on to the antique, the collection very much has the interest?

Has the very big interest, also is I lives a very important content. Collects the antique is one kind of knowledge, one kind of culture, the Chinese all likes collecting the antique, this is the modern people and ancient people's one kind of spiritual exchange. The historical inheritance depends on any, depends on is a each one tomb, a piece by piece carapace, turtle piece, inscription on animal bones and tortoise shells. We were through the ancient times writing transmission information understanding history; Is depends on these writing, these tombstones, these antiques, the chinaware, the pots and pans transmission cultural information, understood historical the inheritance, this actually is in makes in the soul with the human history the exchange.

It is said "Life Several Falls Were cool" the center antique stage prop all are the real thing, in the photography let oneself eye addiction?

Right, including value 100 million Yuan about the chicken cylinder cup, the glaze the red big bottle, the Ming Dynasty white dragon brand blue color crisscrosses, as well as the Song Dynasty Jingdezhen's Phnom Penh buckles the awn to be cut by broken glass, Song Dynasty but actually you the kiln three full pens washes and so on the real thing. Makes when this play almost used my to collect Shen Zhou "Double swallow brand Chart". I thought a work real must manifest in the detail, speaks the antique the soap opera, if in antique stage prop aspect vacation in a complete mess, then this story very was difficult to say round. We make this play on the one hand tell the story, on the other hand also wants to introduce some thing to the audience.

Which does your usual collection mainly have?

I now collect the thing is more and more narrow, I think not fine, only then finer. Many things also under place, therefore I cannot say I saw today to the thing is best, but also has are very many you not to see to, in the life cannot know in advance as well as cannot be known are very many, therefore embarks from the materialism viewpoint, collects do not have too to limit.

I compare like collecting the personally written letter, is the ancient people correspondence, in my hand has Zhao Zhiqian's personally written letter which an extremely precious Luo Zhenyu collects. My collection channel has the folk collection, has through the collection and so on. I thought the collection may cultivate the mind grows the soul.

Cultivates the mind grows the soul very importantly, because the present society's people quite are all impetuous.

Impetuous is a social phenomenon, this is not your my ability can change. My manner is already does not criticize impetuously, also does not imitate impetuously, own control own as far as possible impetuous mood. In now in the commodity economy society, can cause human peaceful, quiet, suppresses own is impetuous is not an easy matter.

In the work rhythm quite intense situation, what way reduced pressure usually uses?

Reads the light reading, writes the large brush-written Chinese character, the froth tea, listens to the play. Makes a movie the period also in the same old way, so long as does not interfere with the work. I squeeze out the time in the dramatic team to keep a diary as far as possible, I pass the commonly used writing brush to write. Kept a diary is familiar with me already to persist several ten years, I have recorded was the running water account, for instance today has had any matter, saw any person, has bought any thing, has spent how much money and so on. I very little write the mood, because the mood is the extreme emotionalism, is extremely subjective, is with the nature fusion uncoordinated, I like the natural thing. Therefore I basically record am the running water account, but my running water account is extremely interesting, is my life course practical record, manifests in the content which works every day. Sometimes looked you have handled any matter every day, is your life value one kind manifests.

Your calligraphy always the manner praises in the circle.

I am not the ascetic person, I write am not suffer me, I have me to be happy. I write also the non- complete interest to be the result of, mainly is the custom which the elder accumulates is the result of, has already become my one life style, writes lets me think comfortably. I also like painting pictures, this also was more than 20 years be used to it, I had to publish a book immediately, named "Zhang Tielin Drew from nature Writes down", I used the sketch the form to record me to walk the world trail, where walked draws where. I draw very much thin, for instance Hong Kong street signboard; Makes a movie in Japan, occupies in local others the arrangement, all has the description including the niche for a statue of Buddha in signboard content. Also some 10 meter long volumes, described 25 year Chengdu tea shop of all forms character.

"Iron triangle": Zhang Tielin, Zhang Guoli, Wang Gang

In "Life Several Falls Cool" center, you were experiencing several falls with the role to be cool, own could have special some?

I borrow to the life feeling to in mine role. certainly has, but cannot moan without being ill, do not have to be all right makes the poem. Feeling any becomes aware, the life is like this passes day-by-day. I compare the matter which cares about must do immediately, every day happy, the life is happy; Every day has completed, the enterprise also completed; If is not today is happy, today completes, cannot cause the enterprise to improve, does not have the life the color; Today does not have the affective tone, the life can have the affective tone?

Can have a deeper experience the human to the middle age to the emotion, your regarding this understanding is... ...

I now very want to say the emotion, moreover treasured me, the king specially just with Zhang Guoli "the iron triangle" the friendship. Our three people from from the very beginning cooperate and are harmonious on the comparison tacit understanding, moreover this kind of tacit understanding evolves unceasingly in the process which later associates, develops unceasingly. "Ji Xiaolan I" is our three human of first cooperation, now we already cooperated five major dramas, I with state-run have cooperated six plays. In cooperation several years, we progress together. If one of them has not progressed, can eliminate, our three all quite appropriately found own position. I thought we now the condition is three "the old thing", the setting sun in the western sky, sighed life 22, the display afterheat, supports by the arm mutually is proceeding.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.etpop.com/images/etpop/20040625164025.jpg')

You really thought oneself has been old?

"Old" specially refers to in not necessarily the age, it also manifests the condition which speaks not to be dissimilar, the discussion topic is dissimilar, the speech way is also different. This is the different life stage condition. Our three "old man" chats, does not like three young people such to sit discussed, usually is lies down on the sofa said, moreover said all is the gossip. Recently discussed is king's just daughter which quite were many, but also had my special status England nationality, made a movie actually in China, their two thought very interestingly.

Your three become friend's premise is the individuality identically supplementary?

We although the age has the difference, but we grow the age big society background are same. Zhang Guoli worked as the miner, the king has just become a soldier, I experienced went to the mountain and countryside, we all were grow up in a big development environment. Said from this significance that, our ideology, the value idea quite are similar. Actually, our certain ideas are incompatible with with this time, but I thought the time is temporary, idea and faith then are long-time. Our three can become the friend affirmation to have the common faith, I thought between us the energetic stratification plane exchange are more.

Your three people's interests are consistent?

Has also has the inconsistent place identically. For instance our three all like playing, likes performing in an opera, also all likes working. Wants the traditional entertainment involving talking and singing play, that affirmation is I sings well; Must say the work the enthusiasm, this great hat should wear for Zhang Guoli. I and the king just were far from the workaholic, we made a movie relative Zhang Guoli to say were have to but for it, in order to survive. Zhang Guoli then is the deep love and the investment, three days on roles in song dynasty zaju do not hurt, this is very rare.

Once marital and health growth daughter

The human to the middle age, the sense of responsibility can more and more strong, compared the king just, Zhang Guoli's on has old, got down has small, at present the single human of your pressure as if is light some?

I also have the daughter, she lives in England, is long in England.

You year to year in domestic make a movie, woman links up the opportunity are many?

Are not many, an my year returns to English the number of times to be very few. 10 years ago I peaceful have bid good-bye with her mother, at that time did not have what principle the question, I wanted to return to homeland to develop, she did not want to give up in England's enterprise, finally everybody had to separate... ... The daughter comes Beijing the opportunity not to be many, on she comes time I led her to go to the Great Wall, the Summer Palace. I with the daughter in more am together hers education, with majority of guardians different, I am many am listen respectfully child's opinion, the affirmation child's opinion, I continuously all pay great attention to raise daughter's independence.

You thought the parents bid good-bye to daughter's body and mind are influential?

Her this year 13 years old, I thought she grows extremely healthily, this is I gratified. Mother the education is extremely good to the daughter, this was I has not formerly perceived in the life to, has not noted to. For instance, in my daughter's room has hung all over my picture, obviously her mother speaks her frequently with the daughter the daddy, sets up father's big image unceasingly in child's idea. Although, I and her mother have separated, but because of daughter's relations, we forever is the whole family.

What special interest does the daughter have? Likes performing?

My daughter also specially can paint pictures, the talent is very high, but we not sedulously train her to be a painter. Because I all do the film and television with her mother, we on subjective did not want to guide her to develop specially toward this aspect, on are objective have also affected her in this aspect interest. But, her piano, the violin, dance all studies good, these are the English school basic educations.

The daughter is attractive?

You have a look. (Was saying he lets the assistant bring the wallet, inside is putting two daughters' pictures, lovable mixes the blood beautiful woman. By now, I saw to the Zhang Tielin heartfelt smiling face.)

Daughter English and Chinese are all good?

The very regrettable daughter not too can speak Chinese, because her mother is the Polish lineage, therefore at home mostly spoke. My daughter in order to comfort me, one day said with English to me that, "The daddy, I can speak Chinese, for instance ' Coca-Cola '!"

How do you now the sentiment live, but also can consider the second marriage?

This aspect I quite old reprobate, who my affirmation can't tell you me the girlfriend is (laughs). The present people sentiment idea already with the traditional ideas, my meaning was people's value idea changed, the young people changed, our these human of middle age person also has been transforming. For instance, before we are very difficult the phenomenon which accepts the parents to divorce, if some schoolmate parents have divorced at that time, he cannot gain ground.

Now, the people to divorced have been commonly seen, the life shape also day by day diversified. Therefore I thought must regard individual life by a people angle, do not have to generalize thought has had to want the love the human to the certain age, to have to get married inevitably, gives birth to a boy... ... This kind toes the line the life is already not approved by the people. I thought should respect own feeling, I did not know the tomorrow condition, I will be indefinite the human which will be able to look for an any type, perhaps will be able one day to bump into a friend, but will go along with the reason... ... (Wang Jiangyue cheng Jiewen)

First and "resists on" the debt "to get the subpoena" to make responds him to call with wears enlightened is only the one sphere of interaction, wears participates in this advertisement by no means the arrangement and the manufacture work; Moreover, before this, he never has on this matter accepts any media the interview, the related report purely is the media "to speak one's mind".

Attaches: The Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company stated

(1) Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company is the independent decision invites Mr. Zhang Tielin to take the post of the vivid spokesman and the cooperation photography enterprise vivid advertisement.

(2) Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company never wears enlightened gentleman by any form official request to involve the Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company and Mr. Zhang Tielin's cooperation matters concerned.

(3) wears enlightened gentleman to participate in the Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management company and Zhang Tielin by no means cooperates the advertising reel arrangement and the photography manufacture work.

(4) Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company never to wears enlightened pays any expense or the reward.

The background link on May 8, the Chaoyang court put on record the courtyard to accept the plaintiff to wear enlightened sues the Zhang Tielin in middle contract dispute document. Wears enlightened sues stated that, In at the end of December, 2002, the Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company trustees with wear the enlightened relation, please wear enlightened acts on behalf of to introduce Zhang Tielin makes the advertisement for the hospital. Wears enlightened obtains the relation with Zhang Tielin, both sides reaches the agreement: Wears enlightened provides for Zhang Tielin takes the post of the hospital vivid spokesman's commercial opportunity. If introduces successfully, Zhang Tielin pays wears enlightened 100,000 Yuan. Zhang Tielin has written up the written pledge for this. Since April 13, has worn enlightened demands to Zhang Tielin, the defendant too is high take the intermediary expense, wears the work load to be short as by is behind in payment the payment. Afterwards spreads the news to say that, Zhang Tielin calls self the human in overseas, but causes the court staff to be unable to deliver the subpoena, causes to open wears a document to be unable to hold court slowly. On June 17, wore enlightened announced its on April 14 and Zhang Tielin's dialogue sound recording.

"I thought wears enlightened is attempting to attain without effort"

The Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company asks you to be the spokesman is through wears the enlightened relation?

After they had have asked me to make the vivid spokesman's intention, was is initiative and I obtains the relation, at the same time places also some people such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing on this matter and my telephone communication, had wear enlightened. The content nothing but asks the price the question, but I all cannot casually quote price generally in the telephone, my principle is certainly needs to speak face-to-face, achieves 100% transparent. This is not must throw off any intermediary, but is when me not with the enterprise contact I said any speech all possibly creates the market the confusion, therefore my these years racket advertisement principle is certainly needs to meet with the factory, again discusses the price.

In front of you knew wears enlightened? When do you first time meet are?

In front of me did not know completely this person, reaches agreement in the Shanghai Xiehe Hospital with me the first ten minutes which meets in Beijing, I saw first wears enlightened. He calls self is the Central Committee Television children department senior screenwriter-director, said his advertisement company is going to undertake this advertisement photography and the manufacture work. And said in pats the advertisement in the process he to be able to maintain my rights and interests, assists my work, for instance the surveillance receives money, photographs the assistant and so on. But he requests me to pay him the certain expense. He opens price Gao?? 100,000, he among said very much participation also has several individual, and requests me to write first "the strip". I thought him at that time since makes this matter together with the factory, also was Central Committee Television's people, had readily believed he, on has not written this strip to ten minutes to him. The content I recorded not too have been clear, after only remembered the general idea was "the matter became pays your 100,000 Yuan". After ten minutes, the Shanghai Xiehe Hospital person to, has worn at that time enlightened also presents.

When are you knew wears enlightened not with the Shanghai Xiehe Hospital cooperation?

I thought continuously wears enlightened makes this matter together with the hospital, afterwards when with hospital discussion concrete photography detail, only then had known from there they with have not simply worn the enlightened cooperation, also does not have the request to wear the enlightened photography and the manufacture advertisement. This may the Shanghai Xiehe Hospital investment management limited company in the statement which sends on this matter obtain the confirmation from June 9 in the Eastern net.

Very quick, wears enlightened starts to me to telephone asks for money, by now the advertisement has not started to photograph. He keeps silent he with the Xiehe Hospital cooperation matter, only said: "You have written the strip to me, should give me the money, did not manage me to do any. I have not done any you also to be supposed to give me this money, because you have written the strip, has the pledge." I said you already left office also after discussed what "the matter did become"? You guaranteed makes all matters for me all not to exist. I was write the strip to give you, but finished the strip after me you have not fulfilled any responsibility and the duty, why did I have to pay this sum of money! According to wears the enlightened view, he called oneself is "intermediary", I and the enterprise met am "the matter become". But in the fact had very many people to contact at that time for this matter with me, the enterprise has not entrusted him to introduce, the enterprise was the independent decision relates with me.

Pats third days in this advertisement, wears enlightened telephones to me, said "your advertisement already patted, after your matter became was is the advertisement pats, for money!" I reiterated I write this strip the premise am "the matter become" certainly must with him related, why don't I write the strip for any person, must wear to him enlightened writes the strip! Finally I said this matter we also let alone, looked for to be able to speak the truth the place, let the law adjudicate.

You considered did not give a not familiar person to ten minutes to write the strip, this procedure also had loses safely?

I a little emphasized "the rivers and lakes loyalty" at that time, also listened to him to say was Central Committee Television's senior screenwriter-directors, very was easy to readily believe him. Now thinks that, my then procedure was indeed very careless, I in had not determined the opposite party real status, opposite party could make any, will be able to make any in the situation, after only will be has believed the opposite party basic some descriptions, very quickly on has written the strip to the human, I hoped the entertainer later will have to direct me is the warning. According to looks up, the Central Committee Television children department have not presently worn the enlightened this person.

Enlightened wears each time in the process which asks for money with you, the manner persists very much?

I in the telephone once to him said at that time "you have already not related with this matter, we knew, I all am willing to give you to select the money meaning." I have this psychological preparation. But he said "is not good, a cent money cannot be few. Behind me also has many people, I have no way to transfer." He added "Mr. Zhang you make that many money, you also care about this change? Our underlings make a money not to be easy, we must live, then you on give the money I."

You now to wear the enlightened manner?

I wrote the strip am wear to the money premise have enlightened worked for this advertisement, now the premise has not existed, he asked for money calls to attain without effort. I do not have the duty to pay this sum of money.

"Speaks one's mind to the media to express the regret"

When are you knew wears enlightened sues you?

I am know through the media, since experienced last year media to hype "the week fine jade event", I already to some media deficient confidence, therefore hyped me to the media not to listen not to look did not believe. Period I have not received any official notice, also has not accepted any media on this matter the interview. But the individual media in hears one side only the statement of only one of the parties in the situation, starts to interpellate my morals. The following closely appeared me to call self any, I avoided any, I was afraid any, I owed money not the also report. These all are the media speaks one's mind.

These reports focal points concentrate in you "call self the human in overseas" and "refuse to accept the court the subpoena" and so on.

I have not accepted any media official interview, does my how meeting "call self overseas in"? Recently I acted the leading role two plays broadcast in Beijing, in order to coordinate these two plays to propagandize me also to attend some activities, very multimedia all had reported I patted "Ji Xiaolan III" the news, how I could hide overseas in! Also some reports said the court delivers the subpoena I "in the family", but there is not I frequently the inhabited area, only then the old person lives in there, he does not have the duty to receive the mail for me. Usually I am not willing to let the old person involve my private affair, all mails all do not let the old person receive and sign for.

That court goes to in your family to deliver the petition?

I have not gone recently home, also has not listened to in the family the old person to say this matter, these all were the media says.

At present up to, the court has not related with your?

Probably is in June 3, on 4th, I have received a Chaoyang court Tatun court Mr. Jiao Xing's telephone. He said that, "Wore the enlightened petition already to put period of time in here, because does not deliver continuously to you, looked when you do have the time to take." He has given me 15 days, and said if within 15 day could not take them also to be possible to announce delivered. I said recently photographed specially busily, but could as far as possible personally or entrusts me within 15th attorney to take.

By now, Zhang Tielin's attorney Dr. Di Xuemei "delivered on the announcement" does explained that, "In fact, wears enlightened and between Mr. Zhang's dispute is an extremely typical civil dispute, wears the enlightened achievement plaintiff, must provide the explicit defendant to the court, explicit defendant address, otherwise the court can reject the prosecution. In the civil action, the defendant does not have the duty to take the petition on own initiative. Therefore wears enlightened can indicate to the media: He responsibly looks for Mr. Zhang. Because if the petition does not deliver to the defendant hand in, to him is disadvantageous."

Attaches: The Supreme People's Court about is suitable "People's Republic of China Civil procedure law" certain question opinions 139: The prosecution does not tally accepts the condition, the people's court must rule does not give accepts. After puts on record discovered the prosecution does not tally accepts the condition, rules rejects the prosecution.)

"But, if the court knows defendant's existence truly, also used has mailed and so on the method, still did not deliver the subpoena to the defendant, might use ' the announcement to deliver '. Usually was on publishes the petition in "the People's court Newspaper", the deadline which announced is 60 days, crossed this deadline to regard as the defendant already to receive the subpoena, the court has been possible to arrange to hold court. On most recent several days media said ' because cannot deliver the petition of appeal, therefore the court in line with educates the goal must carry on to Zhang Tielin arrests the biography, is the nonsensical talk purely. Does not involve inside the civil action to the question which arrests passes on, arrests the biography is in the criminal prosecution one of five kind of precautionary measures."

Attaches: "People's Republic of China Civil procedure law" 84th: Is delivered the human to be unaccounted for, or other places which stipulated with this festival are unable to deliver, announced delivers. Spontaneously leaves date of the announcement, passes through on 60th, namely regards as delivers.)

How do you prepare to be supposed to wear the enlightened prosecution?

I was discussing with mine attorney. Since I already promised that Mr. Jiao Xing, I can entrust me attorney to take the petition. At the appointed time, I can believe firmly this matter without doubt, how also good should the only then decision next step be right.

Attorney Zhai supplements the road: "Mr. Zhang takes this petition, is for coordinate the court the work, but is not the duty, is not so-called fears any. Since had already learned from the court this matter, was not court and so on unnecessary to announce. But if the court has not made this phone call, that gentleman is knew this matter also does not have the duty to receive the petition on own initiative."

How do you look at the partial media to this matter hyping?

These two years have experienced after certain matters, I thought the individual media does not investigate, does not approve, to hear one side only the single opinion, regardless of to the litigant, to fact itself, has all had extremely not the good influence to the entire social environment. Regarding this, I think very regrettably.

(Chart) Zhang Tielin Hangzhou declares a position spits the true words to be chief I to be cautious

1/21/2005

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gog.com.cn/jqpd/images/pd0405/jqss050121042.jpg')

"Actually every so often we all said that, our three people do not be old are developing together. Three old men, three shamelessness, are unattractive." A Zhang Guoli face but saying. But, is contrary to what expects, narrates Republic of China last years to the beginning of the liberation, the Beijing Liulichang antique dealers prosperity and decline past events "in May Chinese scholartree Flower fragrance", the iron triangle developed to.

Yesterday in the afternoon, this took Zhejiang the beginning of the year major drama, has been held the first broadcast ceremony in the Sophie especially big hotel, directs concurrently acts the leading role Zhang Guoli, acts the leading role Zhang Tielin, writes a play Zou Jingzhi to arrive the attendance.

The iron triangle curtain boosts the hand

Sits between two chiefs, I am in reverential awe

Zhang Guoli said oneself is the human which has the good fortune. This first good fortune, is Zou Jingzhi. The Zhang Guoli ten soap operas screenwriters, Zhang Yimou stand up from failure work "Great distance Walks Only Rides" the screenwriter, Wu Yusen history "Battle at the Red Wall" the Qin Dian screenwriter... ... Zou Jingzhi, a facial expression is average, smile like water man.

"Sits between two chiefs, I am in reverential awe!" Zou Jingzhi teases said, (because Zhang Guoli beautifully regards movie dean for the Chongqing University, but Zhang Tielin just took the post of Jinan University art academy chief) Zhang Guoli one to have a good laugh as one pleases, but Zhang Tielin then felt oneself scolds bright bald, did not say a word.

The antique always is Zou Jingzhi is interested very much the theme, writes since him the first play "the Liulichang Legend", deeply feels haven't givens full expression, thereupon then in truly let a his Daithi fist foot in "in May Chinese scholartree Flower fragrance". "This is does not belong to the proposition thesis a play, they said to me, likes writing any to write any." Looked resembles the absolute freedom and the independence, actually has given Zou Jingzhi actually the incomparably huge pressure, but was this kind of pressure enables this play to become opens, the Zou two people cooperates for 9 years to be most satisfied last year, most successful this play rebroadcasts 6 in Beijing, the viewing ratio has arranged at the whole year soap opera class second.

Zou Jingzhi said that, the many sons and daughters already are the fixed pattern which he writes, in this play, the hard forest is the painted face, state-run was the hero of a play, the king just was the clown, Deng Jie is the black clothing, the plant nursery is the actor playing role of pretty young woman. "I am the actors which is willing to give these me to like build the relations." Zou Jingzhi smiles was saying.

Most receives disputes one "the angle"

Is Jinan University chief, I am cautious

Zhang Guoli's second good fortune, was and the king just, Zhang Tielin's cooperation. "This is Zhang Tielin has developed a best play." The Zhang Guoli affirmation said. "His that kind of condition, already was an extremely great actor condition. He can let you know that, he is not only can develop blows emperor which the beard stares." At the same time a body black Chinese-style clothing Zhang Tielin listened, "I patted all do not endure to watch own play, because always thought very strangely, but was developing time enjoyed but actually very much."

Some reporters asked that, Zhang Tielin the dispute which center does receive in "the iron triangle" is why biggest, including held the post of Jinan University art academy chiefs the incident also to be much noisier recently. "What is the dispute? Our this occupation has the dispute!" Zhang Tielin has lagged behind the face suddenly. "I and the king just the biggest defeat was nobody disputes." One side Zhang Guoli comes out mediates... ...

Also knew oneself a little is rude, the Zhang Tielin slow complexion, "actually initially entered the actor profession, I was have to, such many years, my half time is acting in a play, half time is reading, writes. I make very many matters not any goal, I also do not have any broad dream, but this I had found a pure land, I may use the matter which I that another half time is me to like, I feel extremely comfortably." Zhang Tielin feels in the left hand skill the black buddha beads to smile, "actually I also am cautious, in reverential awe, did not know oneself can complete."

"The direct class makes the speech, can ask me to teach?" Zhang Guoli emits suddenly, Zhang Tielin does intentionally the ponder, said: "Manages the speech, again invites you." Zhang Guoli laughs.

The Zhang Tielin home good draws the picture

His family is located the national capital northern suburbs, is the big house which makes a connection by the attic 3 sets of apartments. The living room although bright is broad, actually not simply, but was has divided the space with two symmetrical bamboos curtain screens in the crossbeam place, had one kind of appear and disappear from time to time ideal condition. In a living room side, two levels of wooden stairs swim the small teahouse which exits static when to be refined, has time, the master in this drinks tea practices calligraphy, the ostentatious performance life goes into seclusion quietly.

Studies the performance family background Zhang Tielin after the movie institute graduation, flew to the English imperial family state-run movie institute in 1984 to study assiduously the direct department. Hereafter during more than 10 years, his family on where England, until in 1995 he directed the movie "Chair" returned to homeland to photograph, Zhang Tielin has only then placed this house in Beijing. At the beginning of the house purchase, Zhang Tielin full of enthusiasm personally designs, plans this brand-new environment. Although has in the overseas life experience, is gradually influenced the traditional culture Zhang Tielin by chance still was the Chinese type style and the tone. In this tone also him for many years to soak in the pornographic book, picture realizing from experience, the succinct atmosphere, in the room both has the macroenvironment the coordination, and has the small atmosphere building, "if the human analogies him and this environment fusion with the family" is again appropriate only.

Zhang Tielin said he when gained admission to the university in the past faced with two kind of choices: One kind is defers to ideally was admitted the fine arts institute, from this time on can be the human which writes, paints pictures; One kind is obeys "vanity summoning" to be admitted the movie institute, from this time on both may "become famous" and may freely paint pictures. When separated for many years, Zhang Tielin succeeded the place "to become famous", since but his many years never have given up the calligraphy and painting, has all had the very tremendous influence to his human tutelage and the performance profession.

In the past year, everybody asked Zhang Tielin most questions are about "huan chu ge ge", about Emperor Qianlong, but he obviously thought some was impatient. He puts out the new piece which a thick pile just patted "Pu Songling" the stage photo, he played Pu Songling in this play, a genuine writer, he this kind of experience called it "satisfied a craving". Actor has the fame which as, he is inevitable wants to reply reporters propose, appear some stereotyped questions in some stage. The people are easy neglected his past, he has had to be magnificent as well as he most real connotation, down to had reporter when to Zhang Xinlin the interview, once "the good intention" pointed at on his table painted pictures, writes with the felt blanket to remind him: Zhang Tielin, your this tablecloth might too be crude, should exchange; Zhang Tielin gets angry but laughs in spite of trying not to.

He loves these ancient appliances, in his family, you may see the furniture to these him, the pendulum which collects, the old style window sash. Once had a period of time, Zhang Xinlin was in a stew to the bright chair, has thought the situation to the date which the night thought. Is in a stew the result, is he the stage prop which is hidden by the chair achievement, completes a discussion modern social value idea chaotic black humor story about"Chair", and has won Taiwan's fine screenplay prize. When films this movie, Zhang Tielin has visited Shanxi, the Shaanxi many old times big dwellings, realized the Ming Dynasty life the scene as well as the historical customs handed down from the past the influence which live to the present. His house was is purchasing, the decoration at that time completes, obviously the interest, the enterprise and the residence, also were is closely linked in some kind of degree.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yxf.com.cn/images/ztl1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yxf.com.cn/images/ztl3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yxf.com.cn/images/ztl4.jpg')

The family is the Chinese type tone which oneself most loves, the family has fine Tibet which oneself carefully chooses, He makes own according to own plan family, but the family subtly is affecting him. Without the king style, some are tea smoke.

(1) Zhang Tielin.
    (2) Does not make a movie, Zhang Tielin at home practices the calligraphy and painting on the nest, Steals floats lives the half day to be idle.
    (3) Sliver of ancient document, each slight widget all fuses vividly.

Chart two: Scene honored guest: Wu Huan, Zhang Tielin, Zhao Yu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.artron.net/news/expert/crz/photo/0029.jpg')

Chart five: Mr. Wang Xiaojing, Cui Ru carves gentleman, Mr. Liu Xinhui, Mr. Zhang Tielin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.artron.net/news/expert/crz/photo/008.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_1.jpg')
    Liu Zheng Cheng Xianggao the wooden saint rain solicits "Chinese Calligraphy Complete works Zhao Zhiqian" the volume edition opinion. This volume has received Gao Musheng the rain Collection Zhao Zhiqian calligraphy high-quality goods.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_2.jpg')
    Two dragons meet Shan Chang to act as a matchmaker

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_3.jpg')
    Zhang Tielin: Oh, is originally you in competes with me pats!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_5.jpg')
    International Association of Poets, Playwrights, Editors, and Novelists Bi Tanxing has been still thick

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_6.jpg')
    Gao Musheng rain: Recreation

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_7.jpg')
    Gao Musheng rain: God like

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_8.jpg')
    Zhang Tielin: Can hide one's incompetence by remaining silent

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_9.jpg')
    Zhang Tielin: 闻鸡起舞

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_10.jpg')
    The imperial brush dashes about wildly

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_11.jpg')
    Fang Jia is invited along

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_13.jpg')
    The pettifoggery reaches the clouds

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zgsf.com.cn/lb5000/usr/82/82_80_14.jpg')
    Lao Cui attends a lecture

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.yam.com/news_photo/udn/images/200501/O20050116894887.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://auto.sohu.com/pic/big/a-(163).jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wap.mty.com.cn/image/2000902.png')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cn.stareastnet.com/images2/User_pic/2005-1-15-8-55542.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cn.stareastnet.com/images2/User_pic/2005-1-15-8-49242.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.zhoushan.cn/ttyl/rdzz/ysrd/W020030911497869371071.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.zhoushan.cn/ttyl/rdzz/ysrd/W020030911497874684332.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.qianlong.com/mmsource/images/2003/09/11/ylzl0911009.jpg')