Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Zhang Tie Lin

Zhang Jizhong wants for the painter good friend to shoot a movie

Http://Arts.Tom.Com on July 26, 2005 11 o'clock 15 minute origins:Legal system evening news Hao Hong Jie

The painter good friend's legend experiences the inspiration origin which into Zhang Jizhong shoots a movie

Drawing master submits willingly "the test piece" to alarm the entertainment world wrist level character

The newspaper news domestic auction room two time holds the special performance for him to auction, 100% deal rate, 30 pictures lay out 7.33 million Yuan, Zhang Jizhong must shoot a movie continuously to him, Zhang Tielin also was in his family's guest of honor, drawing Master Cui Ru carves recently raises a raging tide in the artware
    market.

In the artistic market, Cui Ru carves is the popular character, its work by human and so on Reagan, Kissinger, Song Meiling is collected. All sets the record of 100% deal record in several auction rooms. Cui Ru carves is Li Kuchan closes the disciple, has very the long-standing and deep-rooted friend with drawing Master Li Keran toward.

As early as in last November, Cui Ru carved in Chengdu manages unfolded, good friend Zhang Jizhong goes to support, and indicated had to make a soap opera for him, narrated his legend life. Cui Ruzuo said that, "We are the best friend, he always has this intention, wants to take a picture to me, mainly is narrates me in the American ten year middle experience." Zhang Jizhong always by makes the swordsmen film primarily, this time shoots a movie the first time for the painter, Zhang Jizhong said: "I and Mr. Cui always are the good friends, I thought Mr. Cui in the US ten year experience very legend, the affirmation can have very many people to want to know."

It is reported, will continue trade saint good auction company last year the fall to pat Cui Ru to carve the drawing special performance receives the mallet after 7.33 million Yuan, in the end of the month the trade saint good at tenth anniversary celebration the auction meets, once more conducts Cui Ru to carve the special performance to auction unfolds. Mentions this auction special performance, Cui Ru carves to reporter said that, "I am a test piece, now auctions the company all to stare at Qi Baishi, Wu Changshuo, the Pan Tianshou these deceased everybody works, center the trade saint is good is the painter which also is in good health holds the special performance is one kind of experiment, hoped through my this ' the test piece ', opens the present contemporary painter's artware market. "Forecast according to the professional that, this time will auction total become to top 10 million Yuan."
    Alyssa Chia Vietnamese: http://alyssachia.info

Zhang Tielin denounces severely "liver cancer hearsay"

On July 30, 2005 6:18:00

Newspaper news Fu Biaoyin the liver cancer but is hospitalized the news makes one regret that, actor's health question becomes the media attention along with it the focal point. But on in the last week, spread "Zhang Tielin suffers from liver cancer" the news suddenly, in the circle in an uproar. After the news insolation leaves, in former days glib Zhang Tielin always maintained the silence. Yesterday in the afternoon, was approaching 38 ℃ high temperature the Beijing Huairou film and television bases, the Zhang Tielin high-sounding talk declares a position, denounces severely the malicious report.

"The emperor specialized household" the Zhang Tielin this chapter of war high temperature put on the ancient costume to develop Qianlong once more, as soon as mentioned the matter which got sick, Zhang Tielin roars was saying: "You looked the such hot weather, I also am making a movie, the picture is a liver cancer patient? ! These news, all are the individual media hype intentionally!" Zhang Tielin this time "Hard General Arab League Is expensive" at the ancient costume light comedy center acts Qianlong, this play converged Sun Xing, Cao Ying, Zhang Tielin, Wang Kang, Guo Donglin, Xu Zheng, Wang Yan and so on seven has just worked as the red star, from the screenwriter to the direct all was "Ji Xiaolan" the former staff, Lian Wanggang and Zhang Tielin also were acts own "the old role" and Qianlong. Interesting is, acts is precisely to the media which the lead Arab League is expensive explodes the material "Zhang Tielin results in liver cancer" the Chinese Taiwan actor grandson to be popular. But this pile accident has not affected the relations which Zhang Tielin and the grandson is popular, the scene two people is merry, cannot see a barrier slightly.

Is making a movie the gap, reporter tactfully inquired to Zhang Tielin that, "The outside fable you must get sick?" Zhang Tielin self-ridicules the road: "Resembles is not said I must get sick, was says my cancer!" Regarding this then "is bewildered" the news, Zhang Tielin disdains to indicate very much: "I do not want to respond any. The fact wins in all, you now saw to me, should know! Media hypes which regarding these evil intentions, I dislike extremely, this has had the extremely bad influence to me!"

Plays "Hard General Arab League To be expensive" Zhang Tielin clear The body contracts the incurable illness the rumor

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050730/Img226501402.jpg')
    Zhang Tielin: My body is very good.

New capital gazette news: Collected Sun Xing, Cao Ying, Zhang Tielin, the king just, Xu Zheng and so on an actor's ancient costume light comedy "Hard General Arab League Has been expensive" the Beijing Huairou some film and television base intensely to photograph on the other day, yesterday in the afternoon, reporter went to the dramatic team to search the class. Regarding before has the media to report "Sun Xingcheng Zhang Tielin results in the cancer" the hearsay, Sun Xing, Zhang Tielin accept reporter in the scene time the interview, explicitly carried on has clarified. Sun Xing expressed oneself "kisses like the sisters" with Zhang Tielin, had never said to the Taiwan media Zhang Tielin results in the cancer such speech. But Zhang Tielin indicated thought this is a misunderstanding, own body is very good. Two average per person expressions, this field "the disturbance" cannot affect two human of relations.

Regarding inland actor which cooperates with oneself, the grandson is popular the appraisal to say that, Zhang Tielin is with my second cooperation, in the square, I thought he is lively likes a child, does not like the appearance which in the fable has any to get sick, I go back Taiwan time, Taiwan's media interviewed me, I only is discussed own were making any play, I to the present did not know actually they have written any. "Moreover, before has the rumor to say Sun Xinghuan" the myasthenia "the incident, reporter also carries on the proof. Sun Xing expressed that was the very long before matter, now after the treatment and the exercise, own already convalesced.

Zhang Tielin and the king just still played Qianlong in this play, and this to the rulers and the ministers. Yesterday, Beijing's temperature had achieved 35, the square in outside, does not have any temperature decrease equipment, Zhang Tielin to put on "the yellow gown" to pat to enter the gate again and again the scene, in the photography gap, he has accepted reporter's interview, regarding his cancer rumor, he indicated, "I did not know how should respond, if I really am sick, I also can make a movie inside such sauna day?" Zhang Tielin asks in reply reporter. "Results in the cancer regarding Sun Xingcheng Zhang Tielin" the hearsay, Zhang Tielin then indicated, own already were popular with the grandson has linked up, could not mind
    this kind of rumor.

Zhang Tielin is passed on contracts cancer not strange Sun Xing to catch up with the play is for go home accompanies the daughter

Http://Ent.Sina.Com.Cn on August 01, 2005 08:52 Nanjing morning paper

The morning paper news Zhang Tielin ancient costume light comedy "Hard General Arab League Was being expensive" recently center acts Qianlong. But most interesting is, acts is precisely which the lead Arab League is expensive "Zhang Tielin results in liver cancer" to the media insolation material the Taiwan actor grandson is popular. When Zhang Tielin accepts reporter the interview indicated that, all is the matter which certain media selects, he and the grandson are popular the cooperation to be happy.

Catches up with the play: In order to go home accompanies the daughter

Recently Beijing just when the high temperature, Zhang Tielin did not stop complained that, "Is tired, tired corona. Previous two days are precisely the Beijing temperature is highest, all let me catch up with. Entire 7 days, I all am the big imperial robe, the outdoor scene, but also has the movement. A some racket main hall play, the side vegetation already was all destroyed, cement the surface temperature all has surpassed 80 possibly ℃!" He develops by coincidence the Qianlong actor's pay very are also many, has 25 volumes of components at least, that just scratches the surface certainly to be sure. But, Zhang Tielin positively is catching up with the play: "My actor's pay front has end of the month heated bamboo strips for writing material, because I must hurry to accompany the daughter."

Makes a movie such laboriously, causes Zhang Tielin's work and rest very ill health, every evening 12 o'clock starts to work, after basically boils oneself the corona, only then to the end rests for 12 hours, then begins in the waiting to play again, "actually I also extremely want to twist this custom, but does not have the means, one kind of animal one kind of habit." But he had persisted keeps a diary custom: Every day "keeps a diary all is after 12 o'clock. My this diary also all is writes with the writing brush." On the one hand said he also on the other hand demonstrated: "All is the writing brush writes, is how interesting, is not blows, my diary very amusing, the menu which has which me to see a doctor the prescription, has eats meal, has the institute the training content form, all is the running water account. The diary highest boundary is any, is the running water account."

Health: Some human of evil intentions hype

In the play, Zhang Tielin basically is serves as contrast Sun Xing the big green leaf, the matter has fortunately, little while ago passes on noisy "Zhang Tielin resulted in liver cancer" the news also is Sun Xingpu the material, but Zhang Tielin not therefore the strange grandson was popular: "About this matter, the Taiwan media has looked for me, in the speech outside the speech all is stirs up trouble, I said I rather believed this is the media hypes the exaggeration. Sun Xing now with an my group, everybody cooperation very is happy, he returned to Taiwan is opens his restaurant to go, should not have the evil intention to hype this matter." At the same time him has clarified cancer hearsay: "Present the entertainment world too has been complex, today said your cancer, said tomorrow you have not had, also said the day after tomorrow you lived. Today the scandal tomorrow will bring a lawsuit, I thought these have not all related, you so long as have been good in the public line of sight." He tolerantly indicated that, "This matter I do not have too minded that, I thought said my cancer the human thought motive extremely is all complex, joins in the fun, really cared about, the evil intention hypes, each kind of motive all has, more importantly I have cancer!"

Author: Li Xiao Jie

I took some parts from Song Lian Sheng, and all had Zhang Tie Lin. I wrote Vietnamese in there then hope everyone don't care about them, and the series' language is Mandarin

- Volume 22: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33V9JG5X

- Volume 23A: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24298YM9

- Volume 23B: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=26CCHGUZ

- Volume 23C: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27LZQ0ER

- Volume 23D: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=281IY8BJ

"Emperor Arab League Masurium" in the portrait lucky color Zhang Tielin sues for damages 1500000

Http://News.Tom.Com on August 30, 2005 00 o'clock 17 minute origins:New capital gazette

Who does the defendant infringe upon the right advertisement to issue that, the golden seed group and the Chinese luck color responds "is not clear"

Newspaper news (Reporter Li Xinyue) because in own stage photo "golden seed liquor" advertisement, but also printed together with the advertisement to the welfare lottery ticket at the back of, "emperor Arab League Masurium" Zhang Tielin considered the court, sued for damages 1500000. Yesterday, a center courtyard has held a court hearing this document.

Take is encroached upon the right of reputation by Zhang Tielin as by to consider the court is the Anhui gold seed group limited company (next is called golden seed group) (next to be called Chinese luck color) with the Chinese welfare lottery ticket release administrative center. Zhang Tielin has not appeared in court as the plaintiff.

Attorney Zhang Tielin's stated that, the golden seed group since November, 2000, "the Anhui wind color" in the welfare lottery ticket has published "the golden seed liquor" in the Chinese luck color release, "the seed liquor" the advertisement, in the advertisement has used Zhang Tielin's portrait, but this kind of behavior gets collect requisition its authorization by no means.

Zhang Tielin believed that, golden seed group's this kind of behavior, has seriously encroached upon its right of portrait. The Chinese welfare lottery ticket release center without its permission, the issue and the publication includes his portrait in the lottery ticket the advertisement, not to the discrete verification duty, also constitutes the right infringement.

But the golden seed group stated that, these advertisements are not the group issued voluntarily or the request issue, is each place dealer behavior, concrete issue they are not clear.

Moreover, the golden seed group stated, in the advertisement uses is "Chinese Qing Dynasty emperor the image" the stage photo, is Zhang Tielin's in film and television play role image, if individual image also has the certain disparity, cannot regard as its portrait.

The Anhui luck color center writes up showing, called at the back of the lottery ticket appears Zhang Tielin's stage photo advertisement to have nothing to do with with the Chinese luck color.

The Chinese luck color stated that, they go to Anhui for this to investigate specially, actually but not the clear these advertisements are who entrust the issue.

Chinese News:
    http://news.tom.com/1002/20050830-2428012.html

Continue with clip of Song Lian Sheng

- Volume 24: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01XOJO4T

Zhang Tielin: The right infringement side is quibbles makes the similar advertisement is 1.5 million

Www.XINHUANET.Com on September 01, 2005 21:22:10 origin: Legal system evening news

The news returns puts

"Emperor Arab League Masurium" Zhang Tielin grasped the golden seed liquor in the image the welfare lottery ticket. When Zhang Tielin take will encroach upon the right of reputation as considers by the Anhui gold seed group limited company and the Chinese welfare lottery ticket release administrative center goes on the market a center courtyard and will sue for damages 1.5 million Yuan, two defendants unexpectedly called did not know with Zhang Tielin's image, but also proposed the advertisement "invaded" was "the emperor" the power but was not Zhang Tielin's power.

The news verifies

"Ha ha Kazak. What do I also use to say? This is radically quibbles." Zhang Tielin smiles the word, "who is emperor develops? Whose power do they invade are? This also has any to be possible to say. This matter already entered the legal proceeding, let the law solve."

Why does the indemnity take 1.5 million Yuan? Zhang Tielin explained: "The court request provides the similar advertisement to make the evidence, I before the dragon emblem brews alcohol for Beijing when the limited company makes the advertisement, the reward is decides in 1.5 million Yuan." (Yang sprouts)

not where I want to live, thats for sure.......

Default testing

does this work?

not where I want to live, thats for sure.......

Default I Hate HK/Taiwanese Actors

Its kinda crazy Zhang Tie Lin would contract liver cancer. I mean, the guy seems so healthy.

BTW, I heard he lives somewhere in the nicer sections of X'ian Shaanxi province. Is that true?

Best Actors period:

1) Li Xue Jian
    2) Chen Dao Ming
    3) Zhang Feng Yi
    4) Zhang Guo Yi / Wang Gang
    5) Zhao Benshan
    6) Leslie Cheung

Worst Actors:

1) Tony Leung
    2) Andy Lau
    3) Jackie Chan
    4) just to make list short, any HK actor. Any Taiwanese singer turned actor.

BTW, does anybody know the name of Zhang Guo Yi's SMOKIN' HOT WIFE???? PICS???
    Also, has anybody seen the CCTV series where Li Xue Jian plays a deaf man who fathers a step daughter? Whats the name of the series?

Back to chemical engineering for me.............

Default zhang tie lin

does any one knows the chinese actor MR,[SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]zhang tie lin's Email address or contact information .I really very happy if any one give me his email address .[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]please reply me : [email protected][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Default zhang tie lin's Email

do any one knows the chinese actor MR,[SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]zhang tie lin's Email address or contact information .I really very happy if any one give me his email address .[/COLOR][/SIZE]

zhang tie lin always plays the emperor on commercials and TV series for some reason