Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Tie Lin

Default Zhang Tie Lin

Lady Zhuge JUST told me the name of this actor. I kept forgetting!! But he is the GREATEST actor to be emperor or some ruler!! He was the emperor [huang di] in HZGG I and II, and also Li Bu, and was acting as Qian Long in another series. He just has the greatest facial expressions and presence to have that commanding ... huang di-ness.

Yay, a Zhang Tie Lin thread! This forum is so overrun by Taiwanese and HK actor threads, it's about time! (no offense, but I just felt so...*sniff*...stifled)

He also played Yang Xiao in HSDS 2003 as well as Lu Bu Wei in "Lu Bu Wei: Hero in Times of Chaos". He is just such an intimidating and powerful screen presence.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

He also played the real king in Shuang Long Hui/Bu Yi Tian Zi with Zhang Guo Li, Wang Gang, Jia Jing Wen, and some others I've clean forgotten.

He is such a wonderful actor. His facial expressions are hilarious. Love watching his shows. ^_^
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Yupppperz! my fave emperor of all times I sooo agree with everyone here ehehe hes wonderful!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

He played Qianlong in Ji Xiaolan, and was excellent.

He also played Chen Jialuo's foster father in Book and Sword 02, but there he wasn't so brilliant, mainly because he wasn't emperor, I think =)

Ian

He also played the real king in Shuang Long Hui/Bu Yi Tian Zi with Zhang Guo Li, Wang Gang, Jia Jing Wen, and some others I've clean forgotten.
    Zhang Guo Li, Zhang Tie Lin, and Wang Gang seems to be together in a lot of series. They have really good chemistry with each other.

For those who can understand a good amount of Chinese, 'Ji Xiao Lan' and its sequel are must-watch series. They are absolutely hilarious.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that Chen Dao Ming is the best actor for acting emperors. He played Qin Shi Huang in the movie Hero(an absolute stunning performance) and the series 'Emperor Kang Xi'.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Originally posted by Meh
    Zhang Guo Li, Zhang Tie Lin, and Wang Gang seems to be together in a lot of series. They have really good chemistry with each other.

LOL!! haha I love the trio!! they were WONDERFUL in Ji Xiao Lan lol!!! loved it sooo much!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally posted by Meh
    Personally, I'm of the opinion that Chen Dao Ming is the best actor for acting emperors. He played Qin Shi Huang in the movie Hero(an absolute stunning performance) and the series 'Emperor Kang Xi'.
    Some people thought he was a little too skinny to play Kang Xi, but I personally thought that he fit the role quite well.

Anyway, this thread needs some pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/80/55/Img213265580.jpg')

Zhang Guo Li, Wang Gang, and Zhang Tie Lin:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cn.yimg.com/sp/20031224/xinhuanet_ent/star_news-20031224-0850-1.jpg')

Zhang Guo Li and Zhang Tie Lin:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cn.yimg.com/sp/20030928/nfdsb/star_news-20030928-1300-38.jpg')

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

He is the best emperor in every serie, no one can replace that. Super Actorr!!!
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Zhang Guo Li paired with Zhang Tie Lin is so great! I loved watching Jie Xiao Lan!!! It was so funny There's a sequel?

Chen Dao Ming was a good Qin Shi Huang, his look fit well for the dynasty. But I still stand by Zhang Tie Lin as the best emperor overall. Especially as Qian Long. Which he was for a lot. Even HZGG which was Qian Long, even though they didn't go into his acts as emperor very much.

Originally posted by chynagongju
    Zhang Guo Li paired with Zhang Tie Lin is so great! I loved watching Jie Xiao Lan!!! It was so funny There's a sequel?
    Yep.

http://spcnet.tv/china_eloquent2.shtml
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

we should add some more...CHINESE soaps to the chinese series forum...like...Ji Xiao Lan...

and for the first time, i saw zhang tie lin as a villain in a series! i forgot what it was called, but zhang guo li was in it too. it was amusing to see zhang tie lin EVIL, but he did an excellent job with the role. even up to the very end. yay!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Lightbulb

WWWaaaaarGGGGHHHH!!!!
    *ghostdart jumping around histerically* i found Zhang Tie Lin's thread!!!! AAAAAArRRFFHHHHGGGGG!!!!
    *grabs Lady Zhuge's arms excitedly* I so love you, girl! *hugs* Thank You so MUCH!

Zhang Tie Lin is the BEST, GREATEST, MOST EXCELLENT emperor anyone can ever be!!! warrgh....i love his bald head....looks so cool on his shoulders!!!*typing excitedly* AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH, great, great, great Zhang Tie Lin!

All right *calms down* anyone know where can i find websites on him? and would you people post up more pics of him??

I have seen somewhere in a series' credits that he's from the UK. is it true?

hmmm*thinks*...a point to ponder.....*looks around* well, anyone???

I don't know if he was born in the UK or spent parts of his life there. Will go dig around which series that lists him from the UK.

he's sure one of the best 'Emperor' actor out there.

be sure to tell us if you got anything, k!

he's sure one of the best 'Emperor' actor out there.
    yeah, he's sure is....and will always be. I've seen him in Medicine King Of Qing Dinasty a few years back. he was the leading actor and he did great! man, i admire him so much.

Eh, does anyone has info on Medicine King of Qing Dinasty? It is about Xue family who run medicine bussiness, supplying Huang Gong with the best medicine. They got this huge, famous store called Tong Ren Tang and every other store was eager to get Xue Family secret formula. All the leading artists in it was rather *aged* but they did excellent. Zhang Tie Lin, who played the protagonist Xue Hong Da, and the one who played his loyal wife, Rui Zhen, performed their best in it. Starting from this series that i realized i not only love him as Qian Long but also as an actor...man, he IS excellent!

Originally posted by beurself
    He wasn't born in the UK, but I think he went to an acting school and may also be a citizen there.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    He wasn't born in the UK, but I think he went to an acting school and may also be a citizen there.
    cool.....i want more, more, more!!

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I see. Well, I haven't found which series lists him as from the UK yet.