Thread: Astrology Signs of JY characters?

Lightbulb Astrology Signs of JY characters?

my guess:

Guo Jing - definitely not the fire signs, maybe water or earth sign, i am guessing either Capricorn or Cancer

Huang Rong - maybe a Gemini or Aquarius

Mu Nian Ci - Picses

Yang Kang - definitly a Gemini

Huang Yao Shi - uh.... for his erratic characters, i really can't find a sign for him, but he's tempered, so maybe Aries

Zhou Bo Tong - Libra

Ou Yang Feng - both him and ouyangker remind me of snake or scorpion, those kind of animals, so i would guess Scorpio for him, he is very ambitious and evil, i don't mean scopios are evil, no offense

Hong 7 Gong - Aquarius or Libra

Zhang Wuji - Taurus

Zhao Min - Gemini or Leo?

Zhou Zhiruo - Scorpio

Xiao Zhao - Cancer or Virgo

Yang Guo - Gemini

Xiao Long Nu - dont' know,, maybe Capricorn?

Any explanations why you think so?

can't explain it, just by their personality and what signs they match.

i read an article by someone in sina that yk and hr are geminis.

I will attempt to judge some wuxia characters based on the personalities of the 12 signs from a popular show

Guo Jing - stubborn, loyal, and righteous. Capricorn

Xiao Feng - fierce, chivalrous, and strong. Leo

Murong Fu - sets goals and doesn't know how to accomplish them, gets too carried away with power. Rather useless too. Cancer

Duan Yu - good hearted, but not very preserverent but very loyal. maybe Libra

Xu Zhu - Taurus

Ah Zhu - self sacrificing and generally talented. Sagitarius?

Wang Yuyan - cold and rather unkind. Aquarius maybe.

Sweeper monk - I want to say Virgo, because he is so damn powerful, and he is Buddhist, and he lives secluded, free from worldly matters.

Ah Zi - errr. Impatient, heartless, and fragile. Cancer

Shi Potian - Friendly, good hearted, ethical but a bit slow. Scorpio

I am going to describe the personalities of the 12 signs as shown in the series I am watching. Can you name some wuxia folks that fit these descriptions? That would be fun.

Aries - silent, helpful, calm, friendly, and very righteous; not afraid to oppose evil

Taurus - generally kind and willing to accept changes, but rather useless in practice and not versatile at all

Gemini - conflicting personalities, sometimes good and sometimes evil

Cancer - downright evil, believes power equals justice. willing to sacrifice anything to get what he wants and doesn't feel bad

Leo - feirce, righteous, but rushes a bit and lets emotions get the best of him

Virgo - generally indifferent and avoids conflicts; rational; likely to follow rules and traditions even if they are not entirely correct; sees inside details in things; very buddhist-like, possesses much power

Libra - representation of goodness and righteousness

Scorpio - prefers to give chances to people rather than pure punishment; is quick to reach conclusions and therefore misjudges a lot of things; however, is willing to accept changes once proven wrong

Sagitariuiuiuoois - very loyal and righteous, and possesses all the qualities of a good person. Very self-sacrificing and protects the idea of good.

Capricorn - loyal but stubborn and unable to see through complicated matters; very hard to change. Therefore, is likely to fall into traps.

Aquarius - generally indifferent about matters; does not talk much; impatient and does not give people/things much chance; to loved ones, on surface acts as opponent but secretly helps

Pisces - obsessed with beauty and appearance; believes power, not righteousness, prevails (sounds a bit like Madam Ma); does not give the powerless a chance.

Wait a minute, those aren't the 12 descriptions that I've learn.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"