Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Ting

Hiya Goddess!

Yep, I haven't seen QXZ act at all, and am only drawn by his looks for now. Thanks for the recommendations. I have the themesong to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon TV series and it's awesome. I've wanted to watch that series as well, but haven't had the chance to yet. Bloody Pearl sounds familiar and looks interesting too.

Hehe, I don't think Rebecca will be pairing with Hua Gu Zi, since Zhang Ting plays HGZ!!! I don't know who the character in the middle is, but the actor looks so darn familiar to me as well.

Yep, the series is already out in Chinese. Keep your fingers crossed for the Viet-dubbed version.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there Lady Zhuge

Hehe Qiu Xin Zhi is very dashing and cute in ancient series. I remember seeing a poster of him in modern, but it didnt' look too good. Anyways I do hoep that you can catch CTHD sometime Bloody Pearls was probably the first or second time I've seen QXZ and he did awsome in there. Also I really liked Xian Tian in that serie as well

Lol, she is? Hehe, I actually thought you were referring to that one guy in the picture as Hua Gu Zi!!! : I've been thinking about that guy all day!!! I still can't place it though!!

Hehe, I'll diffinately will!!! Just from the poster and castings, I think this will be a "very" good serie. At least I hope so!!! I have high expectations now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Hi guys,

I just watched the first 6 episodes of Hua Gu Zi last night and so far so good. Both Zhang Ting & Rebecca looks really pretty ! The storyline is similar to "Chinise Ghost Story" in the sense that it based on a love story between a human guy and a yao ni !

The human guy (Qui Zin Zhi) is also a bookworm and there seem to be a love triangle going on at the moment. Zhang Ting like Zin Zhi, Zin Zhi like Rebecca event though he keep dreaming of Zhang Ting, Rebecca like the other guy and that guy is unsure about how he feel about Zhang Ting (whether his feeling for her is brotherly love or the love of a man for a women).

Lol, she is? Hehe, I actually thought you were referring to that one guy in the picture as Hua Gu Zi!!! : I've been thinking about that guy all day!!! I still can't place it though!!
    I thinkg he looks like the baddy from "Chinese Ghost Story", the cult leader!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Good evening, Goddess!

Maybe if you and I both think hard enough, we'll be able to figure out why that guy looks so darn familiar...(or maybe not...)...

Anyway, here are the opening and ending clips of Hua Gu Zi. Be sure to take a peek before they're taken off-line!

Opening Clip

Ending Clip
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there guys

Ooooohh!!! Your watching it now Fallen Angel? Thats great!!! Please do keep us informed as to how the serie is going along. Ekk.....the relationships you described below seems more then a triangle!! Its a whole love mess, hehe.

Oh, you are so right!!! Lol, that really is him!! I knew he looked really familiar, just couldn't place it!! Didn't like him in A Chinese Ghost Story. Scary guy.....

Hehehe, evening Lady Zhuge!!! Oh oh oh, thankie for the opening and ending clips!! I love watching clips, lol. Will take a peek soon Thanks again!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Treasure Basin with ZT and DC finished releasing in Vietnam already so it really depends when it will release in the US--earliest is the end of this year or several years like other Dicky series (Taiji Prodigy, Chess Warriors...)
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Hey there guys

Thanks hkopinions for the info there. Hmmm.....I do hope it release out soon unlike those other series, but then I'm not too eager to see it.

Lady Zhuge Those links to see the clips are working

Well now I'm currently on tape 12 of Field of Dreams and I'm very addicted to this serie. It should end this week at 15 tapes. Hmmm.....Zhang Ting's character is your average typical girl. Well sorta. She achieves highly in what she does and is very nice to everyone. However I'm not too fond of her character right now. Its just how she deals with a few things....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour

Lady Zhuge Those links to see the clips are working
    Yeah, the HGZ clips were taken offline last night. Sorry. I'll let you know if they're put online again, though. However, you've gotta be faster next time.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hehe, I will I'll be as quick as a bunny!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I like Zhang Ting in Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix. She was really funny nad cute too. She and Vincent are a great couple. I really love her. Does anyone know where I can her pics??

There are a lot of her pics here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-10-22/U1018P28T3D541112F326DT20041022160805.JPG')

Here is the Sina page for her newest series "Man Han Quan Xi" ( 满汉全席 ).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-04-05/U92P28T3D355520F326DT20040405165850.JPG')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey, I'm new here. OOH, I LOVE Zhang Ting. She's so pretty. I just finished watching Treasure Basin. There was this scene that made me cry.=(

Zhang Ting not to make the ancient costume beautiful woman changes works as neurosis

The sweet dimple, always is developing the soap opera which the demons strange role Zhang Ting broadcast a while ago "Song Lian To live steadily Holds court" center acts unparalleled, the disposition by fluctuates calmly, from this starts to reform, not to be willing to make ancient costume beautiful woman's Zhang Ting again the movie
    which just patted "Big Adventurer" center, acted an organized crime eldest child the woman, but when soon the opening machine soap opera "Was being sad Sang First Song" center, she changed thoroughly, developed a psychopath.

Zhang Ting introduced that, "Big Adventurer" is and Wu Zhenyu, Chen Hui and so on a movie which acts the leading role, she plays the organized crime eldest child's woman, has the massive sentimental play with Wu Zhenyu, always longed for develops the fashionable clothing play she boasted the fashionable clothing must dress up the ancient costume. "Is sad When Sings First Song" to narrate the heroine which plays by Zhang Ting because with the first love sweetheart bids good-bye but causes the mental aberration, lives in the recollection, from time to time sobers from time to time absent minded, but the unrequited love her another man married her certainly to hold her all continuously, was a comparison sad sentiment story.

At present Zhang Ting while prepares for the modern play, always runs toward the gymnasium, under her the month must go to Tibet to join souhu.com to initiate "the beautiful woman wild animal mountaineering party Tibet public welfare line" the activity, this is Zhang Ting first time goes to Tibet, she expressed this can recognizes raises 3 to be out of school the girl, takes a money to go to school every year for them studies.

http://www.enorth.com.cn  2005-07-03 14:43
    Alyssa Chia Vietnamese: http://alyssachia.info

hey there people. Hmmm, I am watching the Bronze teeth III with Zhang Ting as the lead actress right now and I i have to say, her acting keeps on improving each series she is in. I am still a big fan of her. She is very adorable and she makes her charactes very memorable. I didn't get to watch the ending to Treasure Basin but does she end up with Dicky? I hope she does. I didn't like the whole business thing so I stopped watching but i wanted to know the ending.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPhuong
    hey there people. Hmmm, I am watching the Bronze teeth III with Zhang Ting as the lead actress right now and I i have to say, her acting keeps on improving each series she is in. I am still a big fan of her. She is very adorable and she makes her charactes very memorable. I didn't get to watch the ending to Treasure Basin but does she end up with Dicky? I hope she does. I didn't like the whole business thing so I stopped watching but i wanted to know the ending.
    i haven't watch Bronze teeth III yet..but '' Treasure Basin '' i watch a bit and get tired of the business between dicky ..so i also stop watchin too but dont worry ..at the ending dicky and zhang ting end up together !!!

Yup, she ends up with Dicky Cheung. That was a good ending.

Zhang Ting...She's cute. She's a model and an actress right?
    "I'm not insane. My fantasy is just different than yours."

--Gigi Lai, Kenix Kwok, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Bosco Wong & Leila Tong--

Yup, Zhang Ting is a model but she looks so different when she poses for studio pictures. A while ago, when I first searched for her pictures, I couldn't recognize her at all. In movies, she's the adorable and cute looking type right but in studio pictures, she is intimidately beautiful. I was awed at such contrasts. Somehow, I like her movies look better... much more friendly but less glamorous.

Which ZHang Ting series do you guys like the best?

I have to say that I first noticed her in Stealing dragon exchanging phoenix. She was superb and so cute too. The next one would be the one where she went back in time and was stuck there. I thought when she was wearing the purple shades that she was the cutest. Honestly, I was really anxious to see a series with Zhang Ting and Dicky since they are favorite actors of mine but then the storyline was so dry that I gave up. Her role in Treasure Basin was interesting though and that kept me watching for a while but then...the whole business thing was so repetitive. Anyways, what happened to Fan Bing Bing in that series? Did she die or something?

Hey do you guys think she could portray an evil character?
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Quote Originally Posted by LilyPhuong
    Yup, Zhang Ting is a model but she looks so different when she poses for studio pictures. A while ago, when I first searched for her pictures, I couldn't recognize her at all. In movies, she's the adorable and cute looking type right but in studio pictures, she is intimidately beautiful. I was awed at such contrasts. Somehow, I like her movies look better... much more friendly but less glamorous.

Which ZHang Ting series do you guys like the best?

I have to say that I first noticed her in Stealing dragon exchanging phoenix. She was superb and so cute too. The next one would be the one where she went back in time and was stuck there. I thought when she was wearing the purple shades that she was the cutest. Honestly, I was really anxious to see a series with Zhang Ting and Dicky since they are favorite actors of mine but then the storyline was so dry that I gave up. Her role in Treasure Basin was interesting though and that kept me watching for a while but then...the whole business thing was so repetitive. Anyways, what happened to Fan Bing Bing in that series? Did she die or something?

Hey do you guys think she could portray an evil character?

Yeah Fan Bing Bing did die. The one that she got stuck in the past, for reason I thought it was similiar to Stealing Dragon, Exhanging Phoenix. I like the first part of Stealing Dragon, Exchanging Phoenix. I'm not sure, but maybe, is she ever give it a try. Did anyone see Fire Wolf? I didn't because it kind of looks boring. I was about to rent it but didn't. Yes, I saw her model pictures. And she's beautiful in there. Oh, am I the only one that watch the whole series of Treasure Basin? Did anyone watch the part where she was going into the palace to show the King all the signatures that villagers sign to save Dicky? She went through these three things. Especially, the needle bed. Don't know what it's called.
    "I'm not insane. My fantasy is just different than yours."

--Gigi Lai, Kenix Kwok, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Bosco Wong & Leila Tong--

Firewolf was really really boring to me. The story goes around and around in circles and I gave up after watching the middle of the series. Hhahaha. However, she looks very cute in there. I don't recommend this series because i fell asleep so many times watching it. I watched the ending though and it was a happy and good ending with a tripple wedding i think but i don't know if you could stand watching the series till the end.

In treasure basin, she went through the needle bed? OMG.. was that the saddest part of the movie?

hey!! does any of u guys know that one movie that she like goes back in time with that guy and falls in love!?!? it was sooo sad i wanna look it up!