Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Ting

how is her new serie Absolute plan? any good? I want to buy it anyone can tell me if it good?
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Even though is thread is dead already (j/k) I'd just like to post in here, haha.
    I've heard she has a boyfriend, is that true? Are there any good sites about Zhang Ting that I can understand? I only got one site: www.zhangting.cn

sorry for asking so much
    ·´¯`·)» Vicki Zhao «(·´¯`··´¯`·)» Alec Su «(·´¯`··´¯`·)» Song Hye Kyo «(·´¯`·
    Tearless Sky Forums

Hey guys Well I was watching this old serie a couple nights ago and I realized that Zhang Ting was in it as well!! Hehe, that was a great surprise. She was really sweet in the serie and I enjoyed seeing her there. I don't know what the english title is, but the viet title is Doi Doi Kiep Kiep. Lol, if I was to translate that would be like Every Lifetime or something like that. Anyways though, her character at first is blind adn then she is able to get a surgery that returns her eyesight and then all this other stuff. Just curious on what the english title is if anyone knows.

Hi ya Jade. About Zhang Ting having a bf, I'm not positive, but I remember that she does. I think he is a director of some kind. As for other sites on her, can't help you here, but maybe the others can ^___^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I Haven't been here for so long. Been busy as well. I didn't have time. And yeah I think she went through a need bed, if that's what you called it. Firewolf? First espression for me was, 'No, I don't want to watch this.' I don't know why, when I first saw the poster, it looked somehow boring to me and I didn't wanna watch it because there was no one I like as the cast except for Zhang Ting, that is.

Zhang Ting.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/gallery/images/gallery_left.gif')

Again....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/gallery/04/large/21.jpg')

LOL.
    "I'm not insane. My fantasy is just different than yours."

--Gigi Lai, Kenix Kwok, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Bosco Wong & Leila Tong--

Yay! People are still posting, haha. I've checked that thing about her bf and his name is: Lam Thoai Duong. A pretty name, my name has Duong in it, too
    Aaah, she's sooo pretty And yes, I'm straight, very very straight. I can't remember watching a series named Doi Doi Kiep Kiep. Sounds very cute, though.
    I only saw her in a couple of series, but I'm just grazy about her work

Priceless that was funny
    ·´¯`·)» Vicki Zhao «(·´¯`··´¯`·)» Alec Su «(·´¯`··´¯`·)» Song Hye Kyo «(·´¯`·
    Tearless Sky Forums

Is she like 30 something, right? Well, I think I read her profile and her birthday was something, I forgot but when I calculated, I just remember she's in her 30s. I thought at least she was 28 or so......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by girly
    how is her new serie Absolute plan? any good? I want to buy it anyone can tell me if it good?
    this absolute plan is a very nice show... i've watched them again n again... she's very cool in that show.... http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/jdjh/index.html

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-03-23/2004-03-23_1006_4.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Jade_AV
    Even though is thread is dead already (j/k) I'd just like to post in here, haha.
    I've heard she has a boyfriend, is that true? Are there any good sites about Zhang Ting that I can understand? I only got one site: www.zhangting.cn
    she has a boyfriend of 10 yrs Lin Rui Yang... an ex actor... he was one of the leading male actor in Qiong Yao Novels... now he is into property....

i think zhang ting is ard the age of 33-34.... she is abt 10yrs younger than her boyfriend.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-04-14/U638P28T3D702854F329DT20050414175520.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent//s/h/2002-06-07/2_28-3-326-332_20020607141311.jpg')
    Last edited by nanajol; 09-09-05 at 06:32 AM.
    B.O.B.O.C.H.AR.L.E.S.F.L.O.R.A.F.R.A.N.C.I.S.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/20040924/Img222219060.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/00/57/Img214365700.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/46/56/Img214365646.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/17/56/Img214365617.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/AD/winner/31.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by nanajol
    she has a boyfriend of 10 yrs Lin Rui Yang... an ex actor... he was one of the leading male actor in Qiong Yao Novels... now he is into property....

i think zhang ting is ard the age of 33-34.... she is abt 10yrs younger than her boyfriend.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-04-14/U638P28T3D702854F329DT20050414175520.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent//s/h/2002-06-07/2_28-3-326-332_20020607141311.jpg')
    Yeah....Zhang Ting's boyfriend/fiancee is Lin Rui Yang, they been seeing each other for over 10 years now and recently got engaged. He is my favourite Taiwanese actors !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Yeah....Zhang Ting's boyfriend/fiancee is Lin Rui Yang, they been seeing each other for over 10 years now and recently got engaged. He is my favourite Taiwanese actors !

got pics zhang ting b/f ?? ...plus ...never know they dating that long !!
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    got pics zhang ting b/f ?? ...plus ...never know they dating that long !!
    See post #47 or even the one above yours.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    See post #47 or even the one above yours.
    oh thnkx .. i didnt even know there zhang ting bf pics above my post.
    anyway ...i think i see him b4 wit zhang ting ...but haven't watch any his series
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

maybe u'll be more familiar with these few pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow, he looks so old and she looks so young...is she doing any new movies/series? her series are always so funny...haha

i think currently Zhang Ting is still in mainland china filming some ancient serials with Zhang Tie Lin & Zhang Guo Li...

ha ha ah ha, damn her boyfriend must have think a lot or something he's only like 40 something eyars old and he already have a head full of gray hair !!!
    **land of the free, and the home of the brave, USA ALL THE WAY**

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Hiya Goddess!

Yep, I haven't seen QXZ act at all, and am only drawn by his looks for now. Thanks for the recommendations. I have the themesong to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon TV series and it's awesome. I've wanted to watch that series as well, but haven't had the chance to yet. Bloody Pearl sounds familiar and looks interesting too.

Hehe, I don't think Rebecca will be pairing with Hua Gu Zi, since Zhang Ting plays HGZ!!! I don't know who the character in the middle is, but the actor looks so darn familiar to me as well.

Yep, the series is already out in Chinese. Keep your fingers crossed for the Viet-dubbed version.
    Actually, I think QXZ's a pretty good actor (of course Xiao Hai Ge Ge is better). QXZ has a very earthy feel to his characters and he can pin his personalities down.

I've seen ZT in Happy Flying Dragon with Dicky Chueng which I found is a very jovial and fun show. I like the theme song which is very light as well. The Switch is pretty funny, but draggy at times. She's in a serial with Simon Yam, in a SHanghai setting. Now TV's airing The Switch 2: The Empress Returns. I prefer the chemistry with the other lead actor in the first show.

Thumbs up Zhang Ting: Fire Wolf aka Fire General

I just recently saw Zhang Ting in Fire Wolf (also calls Fire General) and I like it very much. I just simple love the chemistry between Zhang Ting's and Huang Hai Bing's characters in it.

Zhang Thing played the character of Yang Pai Feng (the famous maid of the well known Yang family). In here there isn't much focused on the Yang family's usual business but rather more on Yang Pai Feng herself as she's promoted to be a general and was given a manson of her own. The serie is funny and freshing to watch. The characters are both good looking and charming, both males and females.

I just simple love Zhang Ting's character in this serie, and I have seen several versions of Yang Pai Feng, however, I think I like Zhang Ting's version and Annie Man's version of this character most of them all. Zhang Ting is lively and lovely in this adorable character with both the gentleness and spunky attitude that usually define this character.

And if we add a charming gentleman into the picture in addition to a great mix of charming chemistry along side with a great dose of sharping duals of words between the main characters, and we'll finally have a match made in heaven, LOL

The plot is very simple as Zhang Ting's character was given a simple task to complete, however, things happened, thus complicated this simple plot further. And yes, things got dragging out a little at times and in between, however, the moments between Zhang Ting's character and Huang Hai Bing's character bumbed into each other were worth all the waiting (for me at least ).

And before anyone says anything, remember, Yang Pai Feng is a simple character in general, thus don't expect any major character development from this character within the plot.

However, Zhang Ting shines in this character and her onscreen chemistry with Huang Hai Bing is simple loveable. They match each other very well, and shine whenever they're together.

This is my first time saw Huang Hai Bing onscreen, and he's simple adorable and lovely in his character.

All in all, this is a charming serie and well worth the time spending watching it.

Wasn't Zhang TIng in a seires called "The Sunflower" or something. Where her mom was "mental" and so was her younger brother. She fell in love with this guy from a rich family. And his father was also a long time friend of her mothers' and happened to be in love with her mother. Yeah, when she married into this family, she suffered, and was forced to take Birth Control pills because her husbands' mother didn't want her to have a baby that would also be "mental". But she got pregnant later anyway, but was forced to have an abortion. And while she was having the operation, the moter told the doctors to tie her tubes without her knowing. Yeah, that's most of the first half of the series. Anyone remember this series? Or if it was even Zhang Ting? I could've sworn it was her. I think the Viet title it "Mau Hoa Mat Troi".

I also remember Zhang Ting in a "Quan The Am" series, where she goes around helping others. And she has the guidence of Guan Yin. I really enjoyed that series.
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

LIU YI FEI <3

They did get engaged?? I thought that they broke up and that he proposed to her, but she said no... I am so confused now.. Can someone confirm if they are engaged or have broken up??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.