Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Ting

I like Zhang Ting. Let's try to keep this thread up, shall we?
    我爱范冰冰,Twins, 杨恭如,林心如,陈好,王艳,孙菲菲
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
    Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr...

can someone tell me the ending of "The Sunflower"? The tapes got returned before I was able to finish the show!
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

LIU YI FEI <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Good evening, Goddess!

Maybe if you and I both think hard enough, we'll be able to figure out why that guy looks so darn familiar...(or maybe not...)...

Anyway, here are the opening and ending clips of Hua Gu Zi. Be sure to take a peek before they're taken off-line!

Opening Clip

Ending Clip
    can someone upload the clip again.. thnks

I learnt of Zhang Ting when I was watching "tai Yang Hua"... then came after is her tou long zhuan feng.

I didn't know that she had a bf - Lin Ruiyang for 10 yrs....

I also like watching Lin rui yang dramas too.

Default Who is this actress?!

She's in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB7hU9_8BFk
    She's in the first scene with the guy in the room
    "Things we achieve too easily we esteem too lightly" -Thomas Paine

Her name is Zhang Ting.

Ting Zhang is great! I think I watch every movie that come out by her! A ROYAL FAN! her movies series are coming out continuously.....it like a new movie is coming out everytime one of her movie just ended! Super popular!

manz I love her dimples ..... so CUTEEEEEE
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

Quote Originally Posted by WindCross
    I just recently saw Zhang Ting in Fire Wolf (also calls Fire General) and I like it very much. I just simple love the chemistry between Zhang Ting's and Huang Hai Bing's characters in it.

Zhang Thing played the character of Yang Pai Feng (the famous maid of the well known Yang family). In here there isn't much focused on the Yang family's usual business but rather more on Yang Pai Feng herself as she's promoted to be a general and was given a manson of her own. The serie is funny and freshing to watch. The characters are both good looking and charming, both males and females.

I just simple love Zhang Ting's character in this serie, and I have seen several versions of Yang Pai Feng, however, I think I like Zhang Ting's version and Annie Man's version of this character most of them all. Zhang Ting is lively and lovely in this adorable character with both the gentleness and spunky attitude that usually define this character.

And if we add a charming gentleman into the picture in addition to a great mix of charming chemistry along side with a great dose of sharping duals of words between the main characters, and we'll finally have a match made in heaven, LOL

The plot is very simple as Zhang Ting's character was given a simple task to complete, however, things happened, thus complicated this simple plot further. And yes, things got dragging out a little at times and in between, however, the moments between Zhang Ting's character and Huang Hai Bing's character bumbed into each other were worth all the waiting (for me at least ).

And before anyone says anything, remember, Yang Pai Feng is a simple character in general, thus don't expect any major character development from this character within the plot.

However, Zhang Ting shines in this character and her onscreen chemistry with Huang Hai Bing is simple loveable. They match each other very well, and shine whenever they're together.

This is my first time saw Huang Hai Bing onscreen, and he's simple adorable and lovely in his character.

All in all, this is a charming serie and well worth the time spending watching it.
    I like the sound of this series. Does anyone know whether this is new? HHB is a great actor!

I love ZT as well, esp her dimples and her radiance.

Check WWW.ZHANGTING.CN! It's just been updated with a astonishingly beautiful new layout of Zhang Ting. I absolutely love her new pictures.

GODDESS, in Doi Doi Kiep Kiep, I remember watching that, she acted with Lin Rui Yang, her boyfriend right? I believe that that was how they met and got together because I think I read that on newspaper a long time ago. That series was sooo sad. I loved her as a blind character. She is one of the actresses who can pull a blind role realistically.

NEFERTARI, her series with HHB is not new. It's been released in Viet in the US for about a year already I think. Her newest series (Most Released in Chinese Already but Some not in Viet Yet) are Bronze Teeth III, The Great Adventurer (But she wasn't the Lead and it was Quite Boring), Absolute Plan, Hua Gu Zi, and The Blind Detective.

I'm currently watching the Blind Detective, Zhang Ting stars with Kent Cheng and Bao Jian Feng. She is really adorable.

Does anyone agree that she can act both in comedic roles as well as serious / businnessy roles? I've seen her in both, and she is great no matter what.

This is Zhang Ting's newest series. I think it might be filming still. I'm not sure. And with ROGER KWOK? It'll be awesome. Does anyone have more information on this series? Thanks.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/new/A17/Img227572778.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/new/A13/bmp.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/new/A13/bnp.jpg')

wow. Zhang ting and roger kwok??!? i must watch that show!!

What is the name?

hey! thanks for the info.

it this the first time Zhang Ting and Roger Kwok working together?

do u got any more info. on this series and went it going release? maybe end this year?

right now, im watching Zhang Ting with this fat guy(sry, dont knwo his name) his played Zhang Ting's master and he's blind too.

Quote Originally Posted by Annisa
    Check WWW.ZHANGTING.CN! It's just been updated with a astonishingly beautiful new layout of Zhang Ting. I absolutely love her new pictures.

GODDESS, in Doi Doi Kiep Kiep, I remember watching that, she acted with Lin Rui Yang, her boyfriend right? I believe that that was how they met and got together because I think I read that on newspaper a long time ago. That series was sooo sad. I loved her as a blind character. She is one of the actresses who can pull a blind role realistically.

NEFERTARI, her series with HHB is not new. It's been released in Viet in the US for about a year already I think. Her newest series (Most Released in Chinese Already but Some not in Viet Yet) are Bronze Teeth III, The Great Adventurer (But she wasn't the Lead and it was Quite Boring), Absolute Plan, Hua Gu Zi, and The Blind Detective.

I'm currently watching the Blind Detective, Zhang Ting stars with Kent Cheng and Bao Jian Feng. She is really adorable.

Does anyone agree that she can act both in comedic roles as well as serious / businnessy roles? I've seen her in both, and she is great no matter what.

Hey Annisa, thanks for the info! That makes things so much easier.

I agree with you that Zhang Ting can act in both serious and comedic roles. She's pretty good in melodrama Sunflower, radiant and funny as the Princess in both Flying Dragon and The Switch, and she's endearing in Hua Gu Zi as well.

She's very amazing to watch.

So, she's going to be in a series with Roger Kwok, another of my favourite actor? Roger is good in Not Just A Pretty Face.

I'm Zhang Ting's newest fan...i watched her in "The Switch". She is such a good actress and IMHO is on par w/Angelina JoLie in terms of beauty. She definately has the most gorgeous smile ever!

Can someone plz post some pics of her in The Switch? Thanx
    "Things we achieve too easily we esteem too lightly" -Thomas Paine

I liked Zhang Ting before Alyssa, and the both of them are quite similar in various aspects, especially they are CUTE

And I find her acting skills pretty good too, quite a versatile actress in my opinion, but she often plays the role of innocent playful girls who matures a lot in her adventures and have a nice romance.

anyone knows about her series with Liu Tao , Guojian and Limingchun ?

rurivu. i think that's the series she's in with roger.

it is officially called Fairy of the Chalice. there's a thread on it in the Chinese Series Forum. it will also be on channel of 8 of mediaCorp starting next week at 7 pm. it's out for sale on dvd and vcd too. too bad i cant see it till it's out in viet. i havent seen ZT in such a long time. i misssssssssssss her.

I watched it... it was pretty crap........ Christopher lee ruined the show totally for me.

Did he really? I don't think he did that badly for me..