Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Ting

i like her,d she act in any modren tv series?
    chainsaw+ultravoice=Sawyer!

Quote Originally Posted by huahaha
    i like her,d she act in any modren tv series?
    for modern, i only know she was in Jui Dui Ji Hua. the english name for that is absolutely plan or something, im not sure.

From memory, some of her modern series were Absolute Plan, Great Adventurer, Velvet Rose, The Sunflower, some other ones and one more that I can't remember the title but it was really draggy so I wouldn't recommend it anyway.

can someone please tell me if she is really engaged to Lin Rui Yang aka Kevin Lin aka Lam Thuy Duong??

i think they look rather cute together, disregarding their age difference.. i mean so what if he's like 10 years her senior, he's still very hott and rich.. lolz.. he's an amazing actor.. i really enjoyed his series, even at a yuong age, i can remember basically all his roles.. he and luu tuyet hoa are very good together..

is zhang ting doing nething now??

Talking ZHANG TING

Hi,

I am new and am a great fan of Zhang Ting the beautiful and talented taiwanese actress (she has the loveliest dimples). Can anyone tell me if she starred in anymore film (ancient ones) lately. I saw her in SDEP 1 (Tou Long Chuan Feng) with Vincent Jiao and they are an adorable pair. Both are so funny and brougt so much humour to the cast. Has anyone seen her starring opposite Vincent Jiao in any other films apart from this one? Please respond and let me know.

There's already a topic for Zhang Ting here: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6082

Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Talking Zhang Tings latest movies

Hi, I am a great fan of ZHANG TING too. I recently bought a couple of series which starred ZHANG TING and she was absolutely funny in both. SDEP 1 with Vincent Jiao was excellent. Anybody had any idea if they both appeared in any other films or series. They formed an excellent couple!

Other films which were quite recent are Fairy of the Chalice with Roger Kwok and Fire General in which she played the maid to the famous Yang warriors.....

Talking Zhang Ting thread found...

Thanks Guo Xiang.

I've been watching Fairy of the Chalice and OMG...she's ADORABLE! I mean...apart from the fact that they made her role so annoying at some points that you just want to slap her for being stupid, but overall, I love her! I also saw her in Happy Flying Dragon. I love the way she faints. Classic!

Thumbs up Fairy of the Chalice with Zhang Ting

Hi Dragon girl,

I watched Fairy of the Chalice too and as usual she was brilliant. It was a pity that it wasn't a happy ending for her though. I guessed that's kind of logic since she was supposed to be a Fairy right?

Have you seen her in Treasure Basin with Dicky Cheung? She was great too.

Hey Lovely Maiden

Well, I haven't seen Treasure Basin. I'm not a fan of Dicky Cheung anymore. His humor, to me, is corny. I was thinking about watching Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix. I saw one episode and thought she was kinda annoying but I think I'll give it a second try.

Thumbs up

Hey Dragongirl,

Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix is very very funny. I would recommend it. Like all films, some parts can be a little annoying but worth watching nevertheless. I have watched the first part (40 episodes) and bought the second part (40 episodes just finished watching) and I must say they are good watch. I laughed and cried. Zhang Ting is just brilliant. Be patient and you will see that its worth watching.

Let me know what you think of Zhang Ting in SDEP 1 okay.

Watching SDEP right now! Zhang Ting seems a little annoying and bratty but she's still as cute as ever! Kinda reminds me of Ruby Lin sometimes. I think I'll give this series a try. I've heard ppl raving about it for a while.

Some pics for ya
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/gallery/the%20lastest%20still/large/花姑子2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/gallery/the%20lastest%20still/large/火帅.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zhangting.cn/gallery/ftz/ftz_20.jpg')
    Last edited by dragongirl; 04-02-07 at 11:03 AM.

Thumbs up

Hi there Dragongirl,

Glad you are watching SDEP. Just be patient. It picks up after 2 episodes or so. She is very funny though. I have finished watching it and re-watched it twice and yes, it was that good. Personally, its one of the best that I have ever watched. Some scenes are kind of "slow" and pointless but luckily the actors and actresses are good enough to make the film worth watching. The kungfu bit was awesome too. Tell me after you have watched 10 episodes or so.

BTW, the photos you posted were very nice. What film though? She looks very beautiful and cute and soooooo young OMIGOD! Do you know of any other films with her that you would recommend?

I'm starting to like the show! Thanks for getting me hooked!

The first picture w/ the yellow dress is from a series called Flower Spirit. I don't know about the others. I'm also a new fan of hers and have only seen Happy Flying Dragon, Fairy of the Chalice, and SDEP so far. I was gonna try Flower Spirit next.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...4&page=7&pp=20

Talking Happy Flying Dragon with Zhang Ting

See, I know you will be hooked. It gets better!

By the way (to Dragongirl and all Zhang Ting's fans out there), I have heard some very mixed feedback about Happy Flying Dragon. Is the series any good? Can anyone tell me if the series are worth watching? I was thinking about buying the DVDs.

I wouldn't mind rewatching the beginning of Happy Flying Dragon. It's pretty hilarious but later on...it's just really draggy and boring. Zhang Ting, of course, was my favorite in there. I just love watching her faint!!! Kinda reminded me of Duke of Mt Deer for the longest time. I don't think it's a good drama. I remeber finishing it the series and thinking, "waste of my money". Only thing in there worth watching was Zhang Ting and her fainting.

Talking

Thanks for your recommendation Dragongirl.

I would love to see Blind Detective. I am currently watching FIRE GENERAL. 2 episodes and so far so good. She looks very beautiful as usual and very young. Looking at her, you would never guessed that she is 34 or 35. I really wonder how she managed to keep herself looking so young and beautiful. You can see that she really does have very good skin and that its not just make-up. Her dimple is just adorable. Her facial expression? CLASSIC!

By the way, do you know where can I get Blind Detective DVDs? I can't seem to find it on Yessasia.com or Sensasian.com Any further tips?

Lets keep this thread going shall we?

Just wondering, but do you know if she likes to act in comedies. I'm thinking this cause of the four series that I've seen her in so far, they're all pretty funny even if it ends up a little sad. It's a good thing right? Everybody loves comedy.
    Nah..i don't know where to buy the DVDs.. keep looking though!
    I'm already through episode 20 of Stealing Dragon Exchanging Phoenix. I feel so sorry for the swordsman that likes Zhang Ting. He was so devastated when she yelled at him. Poor shy guy.
    Last edited by dragongirl; 04-06-07 at 06:06 PM.

Default Comedies with Zhang Ting

Hi Smirfy,

Its only going to get better in SDEP. Actually, come to think of it, you are right. All her roles that I have seen so far are quite funny (except for Treasure Basin). I think that she was especially chosen to make films more interesting to viewers. She is not only beautiful but she is a very talented actress. In all of the films that she was in (those that I have watched of course), she was always so full of life and her roles depicted strong personality and determination. You just have to love her.

Enjoy SDEP. I have watched it twice now and loved it even more the second time round. What do you think of Lin Jia Rong (the fake princess)? Isn't she hateful? So odious!