Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Ting

Default Zhang Ting

Hmm hi people i am back....

Could someone tell me a good Zhang Ting's website, one that has her filmographỵ ? I was just surfing the net and I saw this one movie that has her and Huang Hai Bing but i couldn't find the title . Does anyone know what it is about? Thanks
    Last edited by LilyPhuong; 12-21-03 at 11:47 PM.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Default Zhang Ting

i decided to make a thread of her b/c i kno nothing of her!! lol... funny b/c usually its the other way around... all i kno is that she's in treasure basin w. dicky cheung... just thought i'd find out more about her! what else has she done? pix anyone??

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

most of her series are pretty funny, i like her character.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Default Re: Zhang Ting

Originally posted by Bich Nga
    i decided to make a thread of her b/c i kno nothing of her!! lol... funny b/c usually its the other way around... all i kno is that she's in treasure basin w. dicky cheung... just thought i'd find out more about her! what else has she done? pix anyone??
    She was great in "Stealing Dragon, Exchanging Phoenix" with Vincent Jia !
    Cheers!!!!!!

ehehe i love her w/ vincent! but all the more her w/ dicky!

i like their chemistry back in Happy Flying Dragon... and now i can't wait to see them again in Treaure Basin. Anyone knwo when it'll be commign out in viet? --- too bad, i heard zhang ting won't get to end up w/ dicky b/c he marries fan bing bing (and she's ONLY a guess star, and yet her role seems like a long one ) arghhhh i don't like fan bing bing. lol it'll be betetr if it could've been LY bign bing
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

is fan bing bing the girl that played ruby's servant in HZGG??

Originally posted by Bich Nga
    is fan bing bing the girl that played ruby's servant in HZGG??
    Yap !
    Cheers!!!!!!

she reminds me of a blonde - no offense to blondes, its just that the blonde jokes.. u kno... yeah. in HZGG she gave me this impression of a girl who didn't kno her place... kinda dumb at times, and rude too!! hopefully she will be better in treasure basin.

Zhang Ting is a terrific actress. She has a cute smile. Yea i want to ask the same thing when is the series Treasure Basin come out in Viet?? I want to see that badly. I also heard that she's also in a a movie with Huang Hai Bing. Anyone knows the name???

I love Zhang Ting
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/p/2004-03-28/2004-03-28_1070_2.jpg')

I just come across with her picture. She looks great, this was taken during China Pepsi Award.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Hey there everyone!!!!! Oh Lilyphuong, its been a long time since I've seen you around spcnet? How have you been? Anyways back on topic for now

I think that the movie that you guys are talking about is actually a series. Its ancient right? If so then its called either Fire Wolf or Fire General. She played Yang Pai Feng and Huang Hai Bing played this other guy. Lol, don't know his character. Well I fogot.

I saw this series a bit ago and finished it. I thought it was really boring!!! The scenary and costume however was beautiful. I thought Zhang Ting looked really cute and she was compatiable with Huang Hai bing. Too bad their love story wasn't really long and short. If only they had more time togehter onscreen!!!!!!!

Gosh its been so long since I've seen Happy Flying Dragon. One thing I remember is that zhang ting's role in there was amusing. I didn't like her as much as I liked the other girl that dicky ended with in the 3rd part though.

OH she looks sooooo cute in that pic. I'm hoping to see more of Zhang Ting!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Trying to revive this thread now, hehe A new serial with Zhang Ting just released in viet. Its called Field of Dreams and it stars of course Zhang Ting, Lu Yi, Simon Yam, Echo Shen, and etc. Its about soccer and all this. I've just rented the first 2 tapes and so far its only okay. Nothing really exciting. I hope it picks up soon though. I'v been told there is 15 viet tapes
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddess, yea i saw the poster fot that but my parents wo't let me watch modern series .... don't ask me why caus ei don't know.. BOOOOOOO!!!! Is her character in there funny and alive. Goddess do you know when Treasure Basin comes out in Viet?

By the way.. she looks so cute. How come i don't see her picture a lot online? Is she a popular actress?

Hey there LilyPhuong That stinks!! Lol, I actually pick all the series that my family watches. They just give in advice or can pick themselves, but they don't stop me from renting whatever. My dad used to, but now he doesn't really care

Well I've only seen 2 tapes of it so don't know that well. However her role is quite alive. She is like a determined working women. She has a good career and really likes it. hehe, dont' know what else to say. Oh, good daughter. Very lovign towards her father.

Treasure Basin? I'm not quite sure about this serie. Who else stars in here?

Well I would say she is quite popular. I'm not sure why there is so little pictures of her. Maybe you just need to find a good site where there is a lot of pictures of her. She is indeed very cute. I don't know. She hasn't been in many series lately and her series are rather boring. At least from what I've seen.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Treasure Basin? I'm not quite sure about this serie. Who else stars in here?
    This series also starred Dicky Cheung and Fan Bing Bing. I've only watched the first 3 episodes and don't like it cuz I'm not a fan of Dicky or Bing Bing. But Zhang Ting was her cute usual self!
    Cheers!!!!!!

I haven't seen much of Zhang Ting at all except in a couple of episodes of The Switch. I do want to watch Treasure Basin though, since Dicky is in it.

Zhang Ting is in a new series called Hua Gu Zi (35 episodes) with Qiu Xin Zhi and Rebecca Wang. Has anyone seen it?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.100kan.com/UploadFile/2004-6/2004613726130.jpg')
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 07-14-04 at 11:09 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks for the cast Fallen Angel Hmmm....the cast doesn't erally stand out to me. Like you Fallen Angel, I am not too fond of Fan Bing Bing and Dicky is just all right to me. I would love to see more of Zhang Ting though

Oooohhhh...new serie? Thanks for the poster and info Lady Zhuge!!!! This one really has me eager!!! I love the cast. Its been quite some time since I've seen Qiu Xin Zhi!!!! He is such a great actor

Same goes to Huang Hai Bing. I skipped over the serie he starred in with Fan Bing Bing so I'm looking forward to this. hehe, Rebecca too? She and HHB made a cute couple in Mission of the Warriors. Oh and he is quite cute with Zhang Ting in Fire Wolf too!!! But it seems like he will be paired with Rebecca while Zhang Ting is with Qiu Xin Zhi huh? Still like the pairing!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wow... thanks for the poster! same here.. this series looks interesting. She looks so pretty in there! HHB is going to be in there too? Great! I like him too..... Goddess... the series you missed with HHB and FBB... i didn't think it was that good so don't worry.. you didn't miss out on anything..but that's opinion. I am eager to watch this series now. If you have more information Lady Zhuge, please post it.

I've never seen a series with Qiu Xin Zhi in it, but he does look really cute. If I were to watch Hua Gu Zi, it would be to see him in action. But anyway, this is Zhang Ting's thread, so...

Here's a pic of the Hua Gu Zi main cast.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there guys!!!

So you watched that one serie with Huang Hai Bing and Fan Bing Bing huh LilyPhuong? Hehe, I've also read some comments on it not being so good. Thanks for you comment though!! Good thing I saved money!!! hehe

You haven't Lady Zhuge?!?!!? You've really missed out then!!! Qiu Xin Zhi is such an awsome actor and very cute!! Lol. If you ever plan on renting some of his "older" series, go for Bloody Pearls and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Good series and good role

Hmmm...I wonder who Rebecca will pair with. HHB or HGZ?!?! Hua Gu Zi looks very familiar in that picture......I've seen him in a serie before. Can't place it though.. (Goddess thinks deeply)

Gosh, Zhang Ting and Qiu Xin Zhi look so adorable together in that pic you posted!!! Ver very cute!!! So is the serie already released out like in Chinese? Lol, so eager now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.