Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Prince of Han Dynasty 《大汉天子》

Tinac, you beat me to the punch.

But, I gotta say this: Chen Dao Ming is NOT an old man. Well, compared to Huang Xiao Ming he may be older, but still...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Banned

Yeah, that what am talking about, I guess am talking about Part 1 then.
    Can you tell me who she end up with? The Chen Dao Ming guy?
    OK, I agree, he NOT old, in fact I find him way more attractive then Huang Xiao Ming anyways.
    I need some spoiler, can you tell me more about Allysia character, does she end up with that Chen Dao Ming guy?
    In fact when is all the love thing begin? Does he love her back too?
    What happen to her character?
    I thought this part 1 is like fourty something episold and it should end? There part 2 also?

Yes, Alyssa's character does end up with Chen Dao Ming's character Dongfang Suo and yes, he loved her as well. They just leave together before the conclusion of part I, so it's a happy ending for them. It's kind of difficult to pinpoint exactly when their love began, but I think Nian Nu Jiao always respected Dongfang Suo's wisdom and just overall calmness. He was the total opposite of Liu Che that way.

Part I has 41 episodes and part II has 40 episodes. Part III will be made after Huang Xiao Ming finishes filming the new ROCH, assuming that it's actually true that he will be cast as Yang Guo.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lady Zhuge, guess you beat me in this one ... he he he

BTW, I started watching "The Miracle Healer" last night. It's pretty good so far, I think Alyssia and ZWZ has good chemistry together.
    Last edited by tinac; 09-12-04 at 11:50 PM.

Banned

Was the character Dong fang Suo and Nian Nu Jiao true in history?
    Or they just make up this love story to make it interesting?

Hi tinac! That's cool that you've started watching "Miracle Healers". I think Alyssa and ZWZ look good together too.

Question, Dongfang Suo was a real historical character, but I don't think Nian Nu Jiao was. You should really read through the "Da Han Tian Zi" thread. There's a lot of good info in there, and perhaps answers to other questions that you may have.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 09-12-04 at 11:28 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Hi tinac! That's cool that you've started watching "Miracle Healers". I think Alyssa and ZWZ look good together too.
    Yeah, I like them in the "Ze Zun Hong Yan" (not sure if i got them name right). And do you know that the girl that acts as ZWZ's sister Liu San is his real girlfriend?

I know I keep saying this, but wow, Alyssa and ZWZ have been in so many series together! Alyssa and GYY seem to be in a lot of series together as well.

Nope, I didn't even know that ZWZ had a girlfriend, let alone who she is. Maybe you can share that bit of trivia in the "Miracle Healers" thread too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I know I keep saying this, but wow, Alyssa and ZWZ have been in so many series together! Alyssa and GYY seem to be in a lot of series together as well.

Nope, I didn't even know that ZWZ had a girlfriend, let alone who she is. Maybe you can share that bit of trivia in the "Miracle Healers" thread too.
    actually, alyssa and vincent have only had two series together.
    their first one was wu mei niang and their most recent one is miracle healer.
    yuan yuan on the other hand has starred with alyssa in 3 series.
    first is hsds03, then miracle healer and the most recent is qin wang li shi ming whihc is yet to release.
    and the girl that plays vincent's sister in miracle healer is in fact vincent's current girlfriend. she was also in wu mei niang as well. she played the older shang guan van er. she was alyssa assissant at the end that took the younger vincent to meet the old wu zi tien.
    *v hrmn hH 4v*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

Quote Originally Posted by da azn devil
    actually, alyssa and vincent have only had two series together.
    Oh, so is "Wu Mei Niang" the same show as "Ze Zun Hong Yan"?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

erm.. i don't know the chinese title of wu mei niang, so can't help u there.

i know that coming up she's not filming a series called Ze Zun Hong Yan. coz rite now she is filming 100 brides. and will be starting on phantom lover pretty soon.
    i heard she was contacted about another ancient series, but i havent heard nemore other than that.

Ze Zun Hong Yan could be wu mei niang, but u'll need to ask sum1 who is chinese.
    *v hrmn hH 4v*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

I'm Chinese, but I was just too lazy to look it up myself...

Anyway, I just did look it up and the show is actually called "Zhi Zun Hong Yan" and it is indeed the same as "Wu Mei Niang".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

well i guess that clears it up.
    since ur chinese, would u be able to tell me wot Ze Zun Hong Yan means..... like translate it to english sumway, sumhow...
    *v hrmn hH 4v*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

This name is kind of hard for me to translate in context, but I'll give it a try.

Zhi4 ( 至 ) = most
    Zun1 ( 尊 )= to honor
    Hong2 ( 红 ) = red or popular
    Yan2 (颜 ) = color or countenance

The phrase 'hong yan' actually means very beautiful, so I think the title is something like 'very loyal/honorable beauty'.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I've seen and liked very much Da Han Tian Zi 1.. I'm curious about Part 2... is Chen Daoming in Part 2 at all?? What about "Wei Zifu", the queen?

This name is kind of hard for me to translate in context, but I'll give it a try.

Zhi4 ( 至 ) = most
    Zun1 ( 尊 )= to honor
    Hong2 ( 红 ) = red or popular
    Yan2 (颜 ) = color or countenance

The phrase 'hong yan' actually means very beautiful, so I think the title is something like 'very loyal/honorable beauty'.
    Hi lady Zhuge!

Yes, "Zhi Zun Hong Yan" is the show where Alyssia is Wu Mei Niang. Per my understanding "Hong Yan" usually represnet woman. You know in the shows they always say "Hong Yan Zhi Ji" as close female friend.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    I've seen and liked very much Da Han Tian Zi 1.. I'm curious about Part 2... is Chen Daoming in Part 2 at all?? What about "Wei Zifu", the queen?
    No, Chen DaoMing is not in part 2 although his picture is very big in the box. They have another character "Zhu Fu Yan" who helps Liu Che in part 2. This char is played by Wang Gang, another famous China actor. Wei ZiFu is played by Ning Jing.
    Last edited by tinac; 09-16-04 at 09:00 PM.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

Quote Originally Posted by tinac
    Hi lady Zhuge!
    Per my understanding "Hong Yan" usually represnet woman. You know in the shows they always say "Hong Yan Zhi Ji" as close female friend.
    Yep, that's right. There's also that saying "Hong Yan Bo Ming". Plus, men are rarely described as "beautiful".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yep, that's right. There's also that saying "Hong Yan Bo Ming". Plus, men are rarely described as "beautiful".
    Yeah, forgot about that one ... of course, it's not valid in our society ... More beautiful is better, from getting better pay, job, man ... the list just go on.

Quote Originally Posted by tinac
    No, Chen DaoMing is not in part 2 although his picture is very big in the box. They have another character "Zhu Fu Yan" who helps Liu Che in part 2. This char is played by Wang Gang, another famous China actor. Wei ZiFu is played by Ning Jing.
    Big picture of Chen Daoming on the box?? Figures since it's from China.. what a jip

The actress of Wei Zifu from Part 1 is replaced?? As much as I like Ning Jing, that's still disappointing