View Poll Results: Who would win on a 1 on 1 duel?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Golden Wheel Monk

9 19.57%
  • Great Wheel Monk

37 80.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden wheel monk vs great wheel monk KMZ

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    JLFW at the end of ROCH was mege powerful even through he lost to yang guo.

JMZ at the end of DGSD had reached a level above MRB and XYS but went insane from it till duan yu absorb his power away.

JMZ was possibly more powerful but JLFW is cunning enough to beat an insane JMZ.
    Err? WTF?
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

I guess this is why PJ wanted to interview him to perhaps catch a glimpse of how he sees the world and comes up with some of the most interesting numbers, figures, and conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    JMZ ... went insane from it till duan yu absorb his power away.
    That wasn't his peak.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Err? WTF?
    I am assuming he extrapolated that from the fact that after XYS/MRB retired as Sweeper Apprentice, JMZ continued to force practice YJJ (2nd edition) until his nutz exploded at the Xixia Well Incident.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

I think JMZ would win..

Jinlun Fawang with 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana Palms would blast Jiumozhi
    into oblivion.

Of all the characters in the Condor Trilogy, only post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms or when equipped with the HIS could compete direct palms with JLFW and easily defeat him.

All other characters would be put in a mostly defensive mode or would be pushed back when exchanging direct blasts with JLFW.

Kau Mor Tze. He doesn't choke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    He has internal injuries by learning the martial arts incorrectly, like Xiao Feng and Murong Fu's dads.

The internal injury is his major weakness because I think it prevents him from fully utilizing his internal energy to fight someone like JLFW.

Side thoughts:
    I think the Sweeper monk knew that Xiao Yuan Shan and Murong Bo were internally injured, so he was able to use his many years of profound, cultivated internal energy to somehow incapacitate both of them.

If this is the case I think someone like ZSF could perform something similar due to his profound and extremely cultivated internal.

Quote Originally Posted by FeilongZ View Post
    Jinlun Fawang with 10th level Dragon Elephant Prana Palms would blast Jiumozhi
    into oblivion.

Of all the characters in the Condor Trilogy, only post-16 YG with full-powered Sad Palms or when equipped with the HIS could compete direct palms with JLFW and easily defeat him.

All other characters would be put in a mostly defensive mode or would be pushed back when exchanging direct blasts with JLFW.
    If every fighter could beat their opponents with their massive "power" then why George Foreman lose to Ali even by K.O..

He has internal injuries by learning the martial arts incorrectly, like Xiao Feng and Murong Fu's dads.

The internal injury is his major weakness because I think it prevents him from fully utilizing his internal energy to fight someone like JLFW.

Side thoughts:
    I think the Sweeper monk knew that Xiao Yuan Shan and Murong Bo were internally injured, so he was able to use his many years of profound, cultivated internal energy to somehow incapacitate both of them.

If this is the case I think someone like ZSF could perform something similar due to his profound and extremely cultivated internal.
    Z3F even couldn't heal Wuji let alone MRB or XYS..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Yeeep he is maybe not as good as XF in terms of fighting but at least he is no worse than Greats IMHO so to beat someone like him would be difficult task even for GJ or YG..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Z3F even couldn't heal Wuji let alone MRB or XYS..
    Didn't Jinyong say during an interview that ZSF was the "Greatest" martial artist?

I have a feeling that internal cultivation and technique-wise with Taijiquan, from a philosophy perspective, ZSF may be the greatest martial artist of all time.
    "One ounce defeats 1000 jins".

Didn't Jinyong say during an interview that ZSF was the "Greatest" martial artist?

I have a feeling that internal cultivation and technique-wise with Taijiquan, from a philosophy perspective, ZSF may be the greatest martial artist of all time.
    But Z3F also say his internal strength only on par with GJ Wuji and YG (Greats) while Janitor Monk internal perhaps 3-4 times greater than Greats..

Honestly I don't agree with JY the greatest martial artist should be DGQB not Z3F..

I think there is no way ZSF and his Taijiquan could withstand post-16 YG's HIS/wooden sword, which could repel the South Sea waves, much greater than 1000 jins/catties.

Along with Dugu's HIS philosophy, how long could ZSF's 100+ years body withstand the HIS massive force/weight infused with YG's profound internal?

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Honestly I don't agree with JY the greatest martial artist should be DGQB not Z3F..
    I think ZSF's Taijiquan philosophy on paper is superb, but in actual practicality/actual combat, Dugu's sword philosophy, especially the swordless stage, is superior and could be said to be invincible.

I think there is no way ZSF and his Taijiquan could withstand post-16 YG's HIS/wooden sword, which could repel the South Sea waves, much greater than 1000 jins/catties.

Along with Dugu's HIS philosophy, how long could ZSF's 100+ years body withstand the HIS massive force/weight infused with YG's profound internal?
    Z3F himself admit that his internal more or less equal with Wuji GJ and YG so he would able to "annihilate" YG superhuman strength for a while but judging his old age he couldn't did it for a "non-stop" so I think YG vs Z3F would be same like YG vs ZBT which Z3F and ZBT use "soft art" against "hard art" and YG would win due the age..

I think ZSF's Taijiquan philosophy on paper is superb, but in actual practicality/actual combat, Dugu's sword philosophy, especially the swordless stage, is superior and could be said to be invincible.
    Z3F Tai Chi couldn't beat someone which have equal skill with you but DGQB sword art could..

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I am assuming he extrapolated that from the fact that after XYS/MRB retired as Sweeper Apprentice, JMZ continued to force practice YJJ (2nd edition) until his nutz exploded at the Xixia Well Incident.
    That's an interesting extrapolation! Indeed, since Jiumozhi kept practicing YJJ despite the inherent health hazards, AND he also could use 6MSJ pinkie finger, it's possible that he temporarily reached a higher level than XYS and MRB.

He was overpowering Murong Fu VERY easily in the fight near the well until his fire deviation.