Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Xiao Feng vs Yang Guo

XF, XF might not have as much fancy skills as YG, but XF is just a ultimate martial artists and will whoop YG with no doubts...IMO
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Originally posted by TristeCoeur
    Why do you think that one monk = MRF ?
    Well, I think one monk > MRF, which makes the equation even more lopsided!:

One monk > MRF, therefore:
    6 monks > 6 MRF
    6 monks = JMZ
    JMZ = XF
    So, XF > 6 MRF?

Where did you get the idea that MRF is worse than the monks? I'm sure the general consesus is that MRF is BETTER than the monks.

Originally posted by Meh
    Where did you get the idea that MRF is worse than the monks? I'm sure the general consesus is that MRF is BETTER than the monks.
    I have the same feeling too, MRF isnt really good compared to ntop notch fighters in dgds, but is definately above average.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

To be fair, I don't know how big are the discrepancies between the 6 monks. Duan Zhengming and Kurong should be above MRF. It's possible MRF > 4 monks if they are much worse than Kurong.

Did Yang Guo ever use heavy iron sword in combat?

i don't think XF would beat YG that easily as sum people have said IF he is stronger than YG at worst it would be QQR vs a great. But that cant be proven these are really just opinions. Does every 1 hate YG here or is it just me poor guy cant get no respect on this thread. If it ws zbt or H7G vs XF would it only last 3 min as well?

I don't think most people thinking XF will win is because they hate YG. Although I will not argue about hating him . It's more like because XF seems to be more instincted than anyone and a bigger power-house than YG too.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by Meh
    I'm not so sure about that, like I said before.

DZM=DYQ
    DZM+6MSJ>DYQ

So I would assume that at best, MRF is an equal for DZM after he learned 6MSJ, and it's implied that the rest of the monks were equal or superior to DZM in terms of ability.

Originally posted by gnoynij
    i don't think XF would beat YG that easily as sum people have said IF he is stronger than YG at worst it would be QQR vs a great. But that cant be proven these are really just opinions. Does every 1 hate YG here or is it just me poor guy cant get no respect on this thread. If it ws zbt or H7G vs XF would it only last 3 min as well?
    It's no secret that a number of us aren't exactly Yeung Gor fans, but that has no bearing upon our observations that he doesn't stand a chance against Kiu Fung. Substitute any of Yeung Gor's fellow Greats (Wong Chung Yeung, Lam Chiu Ying, Gwok Jing, Chow Bak Tung, Wong Yerk See, Au Yeung Fung, Hung 7 Gung, 1 Deng the Monk, Golden Wheel Monk, Kau Cheen Yan) and the result would be the same. Kiu Fung outclasses all of them.
    Last edited by Ken Cheng; 01-16-04 at 05:29 AM.

Isn't it just amazing how one sided this debate is? Sort of like how surprising when we see the poll votes on GLFW vs KMC.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by TristeCoeur
    How can anyone ever think of comparing the two ?
    I kind of predicted that someone will feel this way. That's why I started the thread with statement, "Just for fun, let's have this discussion..."

Well, while we are talking about equation, if:
    XF > YG
    ZWJ or YG > LWC
    LWC > MRF
    then wouldn't that make MRF really bad compared to XF?
    Guo Jing > Yang Guo. Book it, you morons!

MRF IS really bad compared to XF

But I don't think he's bad enough to be defeated by LWC. How many people isn't really bad compare to XF?

The thing is, we NEVER see MRF beating -any- real first rate fighters in the novel. Everyone he's been beating up have all been second rate fighters, such as the leaders of the 36 caves and 72 islands, etc. etc. etc.

Well, how many first rate fighters have he got a chance to battle other than people at XF's level.

Originally posted by superboy
    But I don't think he's bad enough to be defeated by LWC. How many people isn't really bad compare to XF?
    I actually think in the battle between DY and MRF, If LHC was to replace MRF, he might be able to defeat DY since DY's stances of the 6MSJ have weakness everywhere. Also that MRF's weapon keep clashes with the 6MSJ's energy, therefor breaking his weapons time and time again. If it was LHC, he would keep his weapon away from energy( then again it is invisible making it harder to avoid but MRF was capable of blocking don't how he see it).

Question: Is 6MSJ invisible?

6msj is invisible.
    We won't be too sure. Although DY's stances has flaw all over, it's the cutting lasers that kept the distant between them from MRF to get end. We don't know if LWC is fast enough to evade inside. I think MRF can only observe DY's finger to see where he's aiming.

in breaking stances and countering them, there is no need to evade the sword. All you need is aim at the weakness.

but considering this is 6MSJ, the movement of the energy must be fast. So the probability of hiting DY before he hit LHC is really low.

Default Xiao Feng and Heavy Sword vs. Yang Guo

We all know who Xiao Feng is and what kind of character he is. The guy is a Wild Beast, the ultimate honorable killing machine physically and mentally. The straight, in-your-face HL28Z is perfect for him since it's no question, pure 100% power blast coming straight at you like a nuclear bomb.

But what if Xiao Feng learn the Heavy Sword from DGQB that Yang Guo learn. The Heavy Sword's very straight-forward slashes and thrusts with tons of inner power should be a good fit for Xiao Feng as well (instead of the dog-beating-stick).

So do you think Xiao Feng will be able to master The Heavy Sword ? Do you think he can outperform Yang Guo if they were both given a chance to study the same techniques with the same period of time ?