Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Xiao Feng vs Yang Guo

Default Xiao Feng vs Yang Guo

Just for fun, let's have this discussion.

Xiao Feng with 18 Dragon Subduing Palms and Dog Beating Stick Technique goes againts Yang Guo with Sad Palms and Iron Sword Technique.

Opinions, anyone?
    Guo Jing > Yang Guo. Book it, you morons!

Unlike Gwok Jing vs. Yeung Gor, which is damn near unresolvable, this one is fairly easy: Kiu Fung.

I'd give it to Kiu Fung over *any* of the L/ROCH era Greats.

Y? because declining martial arts theory? dosent GJ have the superior revised dragon palms? and pretty close if not superior inner power? not debating bout this just asking i never thought there was that much diffrence between DGSD and the condor triology. Especially with fighters of that high class. (with exception of sweeper monk watched the 97? version of DGSD and he KO both XF and MRF fathers wit his eyes )

o yeah he also took dragon palms from XF and MRF (did that happen in book?) the guys on roids 4 sure. Jin Yong should have a book with an all out 4v4 wit Dugu ,creator of KHBD (the eunch) WS and Sweeper. It'll make WSLJ (Wah San lun jian?)look like childs play.

uh-oh... er, just want to keep the track of the discussion, let's leave GJ vs YG, or GJ vs XF, or other Greats out of this thread. Please discuss only about XF vs YG. Thanks.

Personally I pick XF as the winner. YG may know the Dog Beating Stick Technique, but the knowledge will probably not help that much. XF's fighting spirit and ability seem better than YG's too.

as much as i like yang guo, he will get whooped.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

If Yang Guo's really sad, he might have a chance... oh alright, who am I kidding. YG has no chance no matter what his emotions are during the fight. Xiao Feng will simply beat him senseless.

Y? because declining martial arts theory? dosent GJ have the superior revised dragon palms? and pretty close if not superior inner power?
    Let's not use the not-yet-written-revised-version of DGSD here. Because it's not out yet so we don't know how much the new "28 Dragon Palms" would matter.

Also, where did you get the idea that GJ has superior inner power compared to XF? It's possible, but certainly not something one can prove.

If you want to use the declining martial arts theory, that's fine. Xiao Feng thought 1 Yang Finger to be nothing to worry about(when he saw Duan Yan Qing and Duan Zheng Chun). Also, Jiu Muo Zhi had no problems against the monks at Celestial Dragon Temple. It's very hard to imagine One Light Monk(and equal or superior to YG) to reach much higher beyond the monks there in DGSDS. But a XF/JMZ fight would be nearly a draw.

I also pick XF. His power and instincts will be overwhelming for YG.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

XF would definitely win. The question to me is, how long will it take...hmmmmm
    Burying his Dugu 9 Jian manual under an epitaph, Dugu Qiubai felt he has left his legacy for the next generation. He then moved to Shaolin to study Buddhism, sweep floors and tap elite fighters.

3 miniutes
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    3 miniutes
    Two of which will probably be spent drinking several liters of wine.

Originally posted by rabadi
    Personally I pick XF as the winner. YG may know the Dog Beating Stick Technique, but the knowledge will probably not help that much. XF's fighting spirit and ability seem better than YG's too.
    I'd say XF would win. He's much much stronger than YG is, in my opinion.

Besides, YG doesn't know the 'koujue' of the Dog Beating Stick techniques but just the techniques itself so well...
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

XF vs YG ? Huh ? It'll be over as quickly as me vs a 10 yo whiny boy. /me flexes his muscles. You won't be able to recognise YG once XF's done with him. How can anyone ever think of comparing the two ?
    • Discussion: the confusion of one person multiplied by the number present.
    • Discussion Forum: the place where everybody posts, nobody reads and everybody disagrees later on.

Originally posted by Meh

If you want to use the declining martial arts theory, that's fine. Xiao Feng thought 1 Yang Finger to be nothing to worry about(when he saw Duan Yan Qing and Duan Zheng Chun). Also, Jiu Muo Zhi had no problems against the monks at Celestial Dragon Temple. It's very hard to imagine One Light Monk(and equal or superior to YG) to reach much higher beyond the monks there in DGSDS. But a XF/JMZ fight would be nearly a draw.
    Anyway since everyone pretty much thinks that QF > YG.

I'm hijacking this thread, I'm interested in knowing why Meh thinks that the monks in DGSD would be better than Yi Deng. There's posters here including Athena who would argue otherwise. Thanks.

Yideng is said to have reached the ultimate level of 1 Yang Finger, whereas the monks in DGSD only managed level 4 (lower = better). I'd say Yideng would win without a doubt. Only if Yideng had access to 6MSJ.. stupid and irresponsible Duan Yu.
    • Discussion Forum: the place where everybody posts, nobody reads and everybody disagrees later on.

I'm interested in knowing why Meh thinks that the monks in DGSD would be better than Yi Deng. There's posters here including Athena who would argue otherwise. Thanks.
    Please read my post carefully. I didn't say that the monks were better. I just said Yi Deng shouldn't be much more powerful than them. Jiu Muo Zhi took on six of them using 6MSJ(which was more powerful than 1YZ), and it was more or less a draw. So the question is, can you see Yi Deng being equal to the six of the monks with their 6MSJ formation? If you can, then there's something to argue about with XF/YG.

Jiu Muo Zhi took on six of them using 6MSJ and it was more or less a draw.
    I always thought there is something fishy about that scenario.

Can you imagine Xiao Feng fighting 6 Murong Fu's to a draw? I cannot. So Jiu Muozhi definitely shouldn't be able to tackle 6 monks.

So without any other information, I have to conclude either the formation by the 6 monks sucked, or they didn't know what they were doing. I mean with their combined power, they should be able to squash Jiu Muozhi quite easily

Why do you think that one monk = MRF ?

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    Two of which will probably be spent drinking several liters of wine.
    Xiao Feng doesn't need 2 whole minutes to drink several litres of wine.