Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Most Good-Looking TVB Actors

Lightbulb

I'd divide my list into two generations:

Senior TVB actors:
    1. Aaron Kwok: When he first came out, he was skinny but cute. But then he worked out and he managed to keep so fit, sexy, and hot...i don't care about his height least he's much taller than me but here's a man who I just want to grab and smooch him all over
    2. Deric Wan of the 90s: He came out at the same time as many current popular actors, including Leon Lai, Gallen Lo, Frankie Lam, Bobby Au, Aaron Kwok, Ekin Cheng,etc...BUT, Deric came out at the top. He surpassed them all due to his amazing acting talents. And his handsomeness as Chai Hou Nam in Blood of Good and Evil left such a deep impression on me that lasted till now. His smile was so gorgeous it made me wanna smile myself sometimes....
    3. Andy lau/Roger Kwok: I find them resembling each other and always find them good to look at and they look very kind and gentle. Roger also has a cute smile. However, these guys are not my type so although I found them attractive and had brief periods where I was a little infatuated with them, but I've never really went crazy over them like I did with Aaron and Deric.
    4. Leon Lai: He's cute and tall but that's about all..he has no special features that stand out. And I have never understood the popularity that he got...thanks to all the promotions from TVB and his music company, and the bandwagon effect, where people think, "well, if many people like him then he must be cool and good to look at...so I'll look at him...and then after a while, he grew on me and I became fan too). And thanks to deric awesome acting as the bad guy for Leon in Breaking point...this series made leon popular and degraded deric's status. When this series was made, they both were of the same status with both having same amt of screen time and each had two sub songs with the theme sung by wong kit. The cover also feature them both equal size. But because Deric was good as the bad guy in looking back in anger, he acted the bad guy in breaking point too although his role in breaking point was just as important as Leon's. But because he was so good as the bad guy, people hated his character, thus began hating him and his status in TVB degraded from then....
    5. Louis Koo: When he first came out he was pale but still handsome. And then he tanned and worked out, so now he's like a 2nd Aaron Kwok, who Louis said he wanted to be like. If Aaron wasn't in the scene, Louis would have been my obsession since he fits that category of the hot/sexy type and he's tall
    6. Ekin Cheng: He's good-looking but doesn't have anything that strikes out that leaves an impression.
    7. Tony Leung: He is not handsome, but he's cute and has special charistma that at least keeps you looking at him - though I doubt if he's ever become the idol that drove girls nuts...
    8. Michael Miu - Chor Lau heung was my first crush, although I was only 6-when I first seen it...he also has a nice smile...
    9. Chow Yun Fat - Although he's not my generation, but how can we miss him as a good-looking tVB actor? He was the Leon Lai of the 70s
    10. Sunny Chan - a chow yun fat lookalike, hence the role Hui Man Keung of the 90s
    11. Frankie Lam - Another gentle creature within the ent biz...his evil roles such as one in the challenge of life with Leon Lai, and revelation of the last hero with Aaron kwok, never really matched him although he tried...his kind face just doesn't fit with those roles...
    12. Julian Cheung: He's cute and has a warm voice.

Current TVB Actors (I don't find the current TVB actors being very attractive- sorry - but here are some noticable ones:
    1. Raymond Lam - he's a mix of Frankie Lam and Louis Koo but still not as handsome as neither of these two seniors when they were younger. But he's trying hard to be a good actor, even sacrificing his "buns" for the series "Twins of Brothers". Has potential to become the next Gallen Lo in years down the road.
    2. kevin Cheng - he's actually not young - around Louis age- but since he's just got promoted, he's considered the new generation. Again, this is another hot dude, except I doubt if he has any acting talent
    3. Samuel Chan - people keeps saying he looks like Deric Wan. But being a deric fan for over 10 years, I don't find anything similair about samuel and deric. Rather, I think he looks more like Nicholas Tse.

For the current generation, if you look for good-looking actors, I would suggest going to Taiwan or the movies where you find many other hot guys but they may be spoiled and talentless. So while we're at the topic of good looks, might I as well recommend some
    non-TVB actors:
    1. Edison Chen - okay, you might not like his smirk, but you can't deny that he's really cute He's a mix of Aaron and Andy, though his body needs to be more built but this can come with age as Aaron wasn't "big" when he first appeared too. Talent wise, Ed needs a lot of improvements on his singing and acting, but again this can come with experience...
    2. Nicholas Tse - The bad boy of the HK ent biz- but how can you resist his sculptured face? He's oozing with talents too - from writing songs to acting - he's good at them - props to Nic - and after much scandals, his attitude is softened, which is a good thing.
    3. Alec Su - always the cute boy and still is although he's into his 30s He tries to be "hot" but sorry, still a kid to me...it's a good thing though...young girls can drool over him for a long time as long as he still has that babyface.
    4. Peter Ho - Although he has nothing special, he's stil better looking than many current TVB actors.
    5. Wallace Huo - a new star-in-the-making. He can become the next Leon Lai of Taiwan...only seen him in 100% Senorita so can't say much about his talent but he's good-looking - still nothing stands out and he can fade in time.
    6. daniel Chan - he's cute but that's about it...oh and some of his songs are really good!
    7. Jimmy Lin - The original cute boy. He was so popular in teh early 90s surpassing Alec Su who appeared at the same time as him. And then he got induced into the military and when he came out he never managed to get his career back to where it used to be. I had a crush on him for sometimes...
    8. Alexander Wang Li Hom - Again, one of the new pretty faces but does not really stands out. However, he is an awesome talent who can both write and sing great songs. His acting isn't bad either for a new comer.
    9. Takeshi Kaneshiro - he's good-looking overall and is a great actor. But his singing is not so great...

Whoa, just realize my list is looong - and hopefully I didn't miss out on any worth mentioning hot dude
    Last edited by glorygaly2k; 03-28-05 at 02:56 AM.
    Sexiest: Aaron Kwok
    Dazzling smile: Deric Wan
    Cutest: Alec Su
    Gorgeous: Louis Koo
    Irresitible men: Scorpios
    aaron-kwok.org

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    who is Edwin Siu? any photos?
    I don't have a photo of him but he acted Edwin in Aqua Heroe. [Have you watched it?].

no...have not watched Aqua Heros...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    no...have not watched Aqua Heros...

Ok.. umm.. I search a pic to you.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sh.sina.com.cn/20040831/U473P18T90D38224F1529DT20040831095315.jpg')

Edwin Siu.

Sorry if this photo doens't work.
    this is my first time to put photo to SPCNET's forum
    Last edited by Gernice; 03-28-05 at 05:47 AM.

Smile

Numbers are in random order

Roger Kwok
    Alex Fong Chun Shun
    Marco Ngai
    Michael Tong
    Louis Koo

i have to agree with u there glorygaly2k Takeshi Kaneshiro is so damn fine!
    Norman the pirate

Julian cheung
    sammul chan
    leon lai
    raymond lam
    leslie cheung(is he in tvb?)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85
    Julian cheung
    sammul chan
    leon lai
    raymond lam
    Leslie isn't in TVB. Anyway, he passed away already. SOB SOB SOB!! I really like Leslie, loved all his movies.....

well, TVB has good looking actors, but none of my favarite actors at the moment.
    一切的一切

Tony Leung CW
    Sunny Chan
    Dicky Cheung
    Raymond Lam
    Julian Cheung

Louis Koo
    Gallen Lo
    Julian Cheung
    Felix Wong
    Simon Yam (in older TVB series)

Runner-up : Ron Ng, got startled by his appearance when seeing him in "Triumph In the Skies".

man4422
    Last edited by man4422; 07-16-05 at 12:01 PM.

in no paticular order

louis koo
    ron ng
    kevin cheung
    wong hei
    gallon lo

there are alot of other hot guys but those are the only ones that i could think of rite noe

1 Louis Koo Tin Lok
    2 Julian Cheung Chi Lam
    3 Gallen Lo Ka Leung
    4 Sunny Chan Kam Hong
    5 Moses Chan Ho..

oooo

raymond..lam

sammul

bosco

louis koo

no more

Quote Originally Posted by (:_smiley_:D
    the 5 good-looking tvb actors

benny chan
    gallen lo
    roger kwok
    gordon lam
    louis koo

OMG!! this is almost like the same as mine! ahh!

but GALLEN LO ALL THE WAY!!!but Gallen Lo is the first one i have actually loved since like years ago... and GORDON LAM! and LOUIS KOO and BENNY CHAN just not Roger he looks kinda like a kid no offense...

TommyH
    Unregistered

Post Top 5 Good Looking Boy Actors

1) Ron Ng

2) Raymond Lam

3) Sammul Chan

4) Bosco Wong

5) Frankie Lam

I don't know much TVB actor's names but I definately remember these... they're always in the best series.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Post Who is Leslie Cheung??

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85
    Julian cheung
    sammul chan
    leon lai
    raymond lam

Who is Leslie Cheung? What series or movies did he perform in?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Lesile Cheung is Hong Kong moive actor...hmmm it im not wrong i believe he in The Bund wit Andy Lau ...pretty old moive .. and he also singer too ...but he pass away in 2003

in random order

recent -----

gallen lo
    raymond lam
    bosco wong
    gordan lam
    chilam cheung

all time -----

felix wong
    michael miu
    leon lai
    chow yun fat
    simon yam

=) i can do actresses too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    You don't know who's Leslie Cheung?!? How old are you and where are you from?
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?