Thread: History of Xiao Yao Pai Section

Default History of Xiao Yao Pai Section and beyond

We all know that Wu Ya Zi was married to Li Qui Shui and their daughter is Madame Wang. Wang Yu Yan is Madame Wang's daughter. WYZ made a sculpture that looks like LQS, the same statue that Duan Yu saw in the cave. But WYZ was obsessed by the statue and just stared at it nights and days making LQS mad and frustrated. As a result, their marriage was deterioting and they splitted up.

Tian Shan Tong Lao is Li Qui Shui's clan sister. Both love Wu Ya Zi to death. That's the reason why they were fighting against each other in the ice room with Xu Zhu caught in the middle. TSTL and LQS fought to their death, after their mighty inner power was all absorbed by XZ. Before they died they saw the painting that was given by WYZ to XZ and realized that WYZ never loved LQS.

The painting showed was not LQS, it was her younger sister who looks exactly like her, except her sister had a mole next to her right eye. The statue that WYZ made was actually her younger sister.

So, all the 3 elders of Xiao Yao Pao were dead, some questions remain....

1) Who's the LQS' sister ? Has the book ever mentioned her name or her story ?

2) XZ is the only guy who had accessed to all Xiao Yao Pai's remaining Kung Fu techniques, with his enormous 200+ year inner power and his access inside the cave to further push his techniques to perfection, he should be able to lead Xiao Yao Pai successfully. But in LOCH, there was nothing mentioned about Xiao Yao Pai at all ? So what happened to Xiao Yao Pai between DGSD and LOCH era ?

3) We all know JY is going to revise DGSD and make XZ to be the person who passed along HL18Z from Xiao Feng. In fact, he is going to simplify HL28Z (Yes, 28 instead of 18 in the new edited version) into HL18Z.

XZ without a doubt should be a very well-known martial artist of his time, with Xiao Yao Pai Kungfu and HL28Z. He should be able to defeat just about anyone during that time. But it seems like neither Du Gu or Huang Shang never encountered him in their lives. It will be a great match to watch. Mabye DG or HS did defeat XZ ? So, what happened to XZ after DGSD ?

4) We can say that Wang Yu Yan is the only true remaining blood-related decendant of WYZ of Xiao Yao Pai.

Did DY and WYY ever have a son or daughter ? If Yi Deng (The South Emperor) of LOCH/ROCH was Duan Yu's decendant then it is justifiable to say that Yi Deng is also decendant of WYZ and LQS of Xiao Yao Pai ?
    Last edited by Temujin; 01-27-04 at 01:56 PM.

1. who cares who she is...we'll just refer to her as "shen xian jie jie" ? I think she died at an earlier age, didn't she?

2&3. XZ had passive attitude like duan yu...most likely he just went on being his happy duke of persia afterwards. And non-china dwelling martial artists tend not to be known to China. I mean, ppl had pretty much no idea who LQS was, and i would say if she's almost as powerful as ppl like XF.
    Plus, XY sect was not very famous during the time of DGSD anywayz. WYZ's name was not so renouned, TSTL didn't go by the name of xiao yao.

4. y not?

Originally posted by philip
    2&3. XZ had passive attitude like duan yu...most likely he just went on being his happy duke of persia afterwards.
    persia? I thought he was at Xi Xia(or something like that, can't spell). Or they are both the same place? I am confuse.

XZ should be the duke of Xi Xia (or Se He in Hokkienese). I do not think Persia and Xi Xia are the same.
    Guo Jing > Yang Guo. Book it, you morons!

I thought in the new version, WYY would end up with MRF.
    So Yi Deng wasnt the descendant of WYZ.

I am just wondering, if XZ was able to simplify HL28Z to HL18Z, he should be very clever and talented which is not like him at all. Did he work together with Xiao Feng or anyone else ?
    Last edited by ToOn99; 01-28-04 at 01:19 AM.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Originally posted by ToOn99

I am just wondering, if XZ was able to simplify HL28Z to HL18Z, he should be very clever and talented which is not like him at all. Did he work together with Xiao Feng or anyone else ?
    think he did it with XF

Originally posted by ToOn99

That's what I heard. In the new version Jin Yong is going to change the ending and make WYY end up with MRF. What a way for Jin Yong to screw up the story. Oh well, he's the AUTHOR. so he can do whatever he wants as long as he's still alive.

But does anyone here really know if in the current version that Yi Deng is the true decendant of LQS/WYZ of Xiao Yao Pai ?

So what about Xu Zhu and Xiao Yao Pai ? What happened ? No one knows ?

And how's about the LQS' sister ?

Originally posted by rabadi
    XZ should be the duke of Xi Xia (or Se He in Hokkienese). I do not think Persia and Xi Xia are the same.

Persia is present day Iran, Xi Xia was an empire within the plains of China. Totally different.
    MooMoo Cows Can Fly.

Persia was Persia, the current Iran.

Xi Xia or Se He is located in the northwest of Song Empire.. (Current Mongolia)

WYY end up with MRF? :O and what happen to DY?
    Last edited by andrea7974; 01-28-04 at 07:11 AM.

Iran? I thought Persia is the current Iraq.

Iran? I thought Persia is the current Iraq.
    You're both right. The old Persian Empire was bigger than modern Iran and Iraq, and included territories that are part of both countries today. By the time of the Sung Dynasty in China, however, *that* Persian Empire (there had been several throughout ancient and medieval history, the most famous being the one that had fought the Greeks in the Persian Wars and was finally conquered by Alexander the Great) had long since ceased to exist. During the Sung Dynasty, the area formerly known as the Persian Empire was part of the much greater Islamic Empire that ruled practically the entire Middle East and Northern Africa.

The Hsi Hsia Kingdom was located west of the Chinese central plains, between Sinkiang and Tibet. It was to the south (*far* to the south) of Mongolia.
    Last edited by Ken Cheng; 01-28-04 at 04:46 PM.

The answer to question #4

So Yi Deng is for sure a decendant of DY/WYY, hence Xiao Yao Pai's WYZ/LQS' legacy continues.

Originally posted by Du Gu seeking a win

In TLBB 3rd edition (not yet published), DY's impressive 'toll' is said to be nine wives:

1. Wang Yu Yan
    2. Mu Wan Qing
    3. Zhong Ling
    4. Ah Bi (in TLBB 2nd edition, she ended following Murong Fu)
    5. Head maid of Xu Zhu's wife, Meng Gu who is princess of XiXia
    6, 7, 8, 9. The four Jians, Xu Zhu 'bodyguards' (maids/pupils of Tian Shan Tong Lao)

DY beats WXB!?

Originally posted by TaiHan
    persia? I thought he was at Xi Xia(or something like that, can't spell). Or they are both the same place? I am confuse.
    oops...my bad, i got xi xia mixed up w/ xi yu
    xi xia was west of liao and northwest of song....

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Default Re: History of Xiao Yao Pai Section and beyond

Originally posted by Temujin

4) We can say that Wang Yu Yan is the only true remaining blood-related decendant of WYZ of Xiao Yao Pai.

Did DY and WYY ever have a son or daughter ? If Yi Deng (The South Emperor) of LOCH/ROCH was Duan Yu's decendant then it is justifiable to say that Yi Deng is also decendant of WYZ and LQS of Xiao Yao Pai ?

I believe it is wrong to concentrate on WYY, although it is highly possible that she as former Dali queen is the mother/or grandmother (too lazy to look up Laviathan's posting about historical Dali kings) of I Deng. Because although WYY knows very much Kung Fu, but only on the theory level.

It is better to concentrate on Meng Gu (Xu Zhu's wife, Princess of XiXia). She is also a grandchild of Li Qiu Shui (but not of WYZ), and if XZ had any children, then that child would inherit all theoretical & practical Xiao Yao Pai Kung Fu and probably also XZ's whole internal energy

Default Re: Re: History of Xiao Yao Pai Section and beyond

It is better to concentrate on Meng Gu (Xu Zhu's wife, Princess of XiXia). She is also a grandchild of Li Qiu Shui (but not of WYZ), and if XZ had any children, then that child would inherit all theoretical & practical Xiao Yao Pai Kung Fu and probably also XZ's whole internal energy
    Yeah, but Xiao Yao kung fu would never be complete again after DGSD. Unless Xu Zhu managed to get Bei Ming and LBWB instructions from Duan Yu. And who knows if anyone knew Ba Hwang after TSTL.

Without Bei Ming, XZ wouldn't be able to pass his energy to his son.

But thats a scary thought, if Bei Ming was a family kung fu and each father spent his life sucking people before passing it to his son. You'll probably end up with radioactive glow in the dark man.

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Default Re: Re: Re: History of Xiao Yao Pai Section and beyond

Originally posted by CC
    Yeah, but Xiao Yao kung fu would never be complete again after DGSD. Unless Xu Zhu managed to get Bei Ming and LBWB instructions from Duan Yu. And who knows if anyone knew Ba Hwang after TSTL.

I thought ALL (WYZ, LQS, TSTL) Xiao Yao Pai Kung Fu is written down in the palace of TSTL?

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: History of Xiao Yao Pai Section and beyond

I thought ALL (WYZ, LQS, TSTL) Xiao Yao Pai Kung Fu is written down in the palace of TSTL?
    It was never stated. The only stuff specifically mentioned was Xiao Wu Xiang Gong, Liu Yang and Zher Mei Shou as I recall.