Thread: Song Seung Heon

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123
    wow cool pix. How do you get reflects like dat?
    i think it's orginally like that, maybe they're sitting by a piano or something

Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    man, if only i can be as close to him like those girls ... then i'd not need to face the camera, but facing him and steal ... a KISS ...
    hehe, that's what i'd do too seunghoney but i don't think those girls are fans maybe cousins and relatives? cause i heard that one of ssh's cousin sometimes posts private pics of him so one of them might be her

Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    ssh hair was shorter in this pic than now. i guess it must have been taken during his military years or just right after it.
    yeah, i wonder who those girls are too.

man, if only i can be as close to him like those girls ... then i'd not need to face the camera, but facing him and steal ... a KISS ...
    Stealing a kiss when he's off-guarded? You're funny. Are you sure you dare to do that if you're standing next to him????

I'm not sure if I'd dare to do that myself. But if I get a chance to be so close to him, I'll ask him when he will come to the US.

What about the rest of you? What would you do if you stand right next to Oppa?

Quote Originally Posted by <3ssh<3
    hehe, that's what i'd do too seunghoney but i don't think those girls are fans maybe cousins and relatives? cause i heard that one of ssh's cousin sometimes posts private pics of him so one of them might be her
    Oh really, one of the girls may be his cousin? I went back to look at the pic to see which one of the 3 resembles him the most. None really, but if I have to pick, probably the one wearing the black/white stripe shirt looks more like him than the other 2. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Stealing a kiss when he's off-guarded? You're funny. Are you sure you dare to do that if you're standing next to him????

I'm not sure if I'd dare to do that myself. But if I get a chance to be so close to him, I'll ask him when he will come to the US.

What about the rest of you? What would you do if you stand right next to Oppa?
    JUMP HIM!!

no, no just kidding...of course i wouldn't do that...i would get murdered by the fans
    hehe interesting question really, i tend to just stand there and stare when i meet famous people.
    speaking of which, have guys ever watched "Musa:The Warrior" starring Jung WooSung before? Cause my aunt is good friends with that guy who played the Mongolian general in the movie. he's inner Mongolian but he speaks mongolian(with a little bit of accent) ...anyways he's worked with jung woosung who worked with son ye jin who worked with SSH!

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Oh really, one of the girls may be his cousin? I went back to look at the pic to see which one of the 3 resembles him the most. None really, but if I have to pick, probably the one wearing the black/white stripe shirt looks more like him than the other 2. What do you think?
    OMG! that's exactly what i was thinking!! i mean the eyes and the mouth are so similar

Quote Originally Posted by <3ssh<3
    JUMP HIM!!

no, no just kidding...of course i wouldn't do that...i would get murdered by the fans
    hehe interesting question really, i tend to just stand there and stare when i meet famous people.
    speaking of which, have guys ever watched "Musa:The Warrior" starring Jung WooSung before? Cause my aunt is good friends with that guy who played the Mongolian general in the movie. he's inner Mongolian but he speaks mongolian(with a little bit of accent) ...anyways he's worked with jung woosung who worked with son ye jin who worked with SSH!
    JUMP HIM???? you made me laughed so hard
    i'm sure you're not the only one who want to "jump" but fear of being beaten to death by his fans, his troop of bodyguards, and perhaps being labeled ... "the fan who JUMPED oppa" for the rest of your life .... haha.

honestly, i wouldn't dare to kiss or to jump him either, mainly because it's way too bold to do so. but i would like to shake his hand, stand as close as possible to see how beautiful his eyes are, asked for autograph, taking a photo with him, and tell him to come to US one day soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Hah! Louis koo just goes to worse to worst. I do not like his current looks at all. Too tan and too bleached.

SSH for the win anytime! I wouldn't mind meeting a guy who is like SSH in everyway.
    OMG !!! Thanks for the photo. Oppa looks so good and so so much better than Loius Koo, who was or is still considered handsome.

2003 Trugen Cf
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/w5q99IWMBj4/

have you guys seen it before? i've never seen it before...it's really cute i like it!

hey where's everyone? busy?
    oppa's new project is going to be a movie...followed by a drama halfway through the year...actually didn't someone here suggest that? to start with a movie and then do a drama...was it seungheony? it looks oppa took your advice
    ------------------
    from TSH
    chinese translation by SHP/melody
    english translation by TSH

SSH comeback movie in "final stage of adjustment"

Decision is made to comeback with movie work. Drama is likely to be second half
    of this year or early next year.

Hallyu star SSH announced the re-start of his acting activities.

A staff from SSH's agent said "SSH first return work will be movie. A final decision
    will be made from 3-4 proposals. A formal announcement will be made soon. He
    said further "As compared to drama, SSH showed more interest in movie. There
    are various proposals presented, however, this being his first work after army
    discharge, it has great symbolic significance. It is not an easy decision."

In mid March, at his first fans meeting and autography session in Japan, he said to
    the media "it's been a long time without activities. I am thankful to my fans who
    have not forgotten but remembered me. I will select work from movies or TV
    dramas and will inform fans about it." He is about to re-start his acting activites.

Since his discharge from army last Nov, there had been talks about SSH taking
    part in TV drama, however this had not been formally announced. The subject
    about "City of God" and other proposals were also not formally announced.

In the planning of 'City of God', Poibos has clearly stated that "in order to have a
    well planned completion of the drama, the detailed planning for 'City of God' is
    under further review. It is not a total stoppage but to defer it to the second half of
    the year, in order to improve the production."
    ---------------------
    so he still might play in "city of god"?

Default SSH's new ad for LOTTE

it aired in China, I think the first bit is cut off
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSEZhC91oc
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/sshcf/lottecap1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/sshcf/lottecap2.jpg')

these photos are taken by a professional photographer who happened to take few pics of ssh's fans during the signing event in tokyo when he was there for a vacation...high-def photos and i also added other pics he took...only if he had actually taken pics of ssh! but he might have cause he said that there was more
    --------
    "Ginza (fans waiting for a glimpse of South Korean superstar -- model/actor/singer, Song Seung-Heon, in town signing autographs.)"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2892.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2930.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2911.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2940.jpg')
    gorgeous
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2568_col.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2718.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2704.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://jerroidmarks.com/images/2682.jpg')
    ------------------
    his official website:
    http://jerroidmarks.com/

I think his decision is very brave cause this work will affect alot to his future. Everbody is looking forward to his soonest movie/drama. IF it is good then perfect but If the result is not as his expectation then will be very bad.

Anyway he already decided we should support right?

Ah 1 more question: If I am not wrong, this month his brother SJS will be discharged from army right?
    Wonderful! I am watching his latest drama: Sorry, I love you (at first I was curious about SSH's sworn brother but now I fall for him also). I cried so much ........ his acting really awesome........

Quote Originally Posted by Cyri_SV
    I think his decision is very brave cause this work will affect alot to his future. Everbody is looking forward to his soonest movie/drama. IF it is good then perfect but If the result is not as his expectation then will be very bad.

Anyway he already decided we should support right?

Ah 1 more question: If I am not wrong, this month his brother SJS will be discharged from army right?
    Wonderful! I am watching his latest drama: Sorry, I love you (at first I was curious about SSH's sworn brother but now I fall for him also). I cried so much ........ his acting really awesome........
    Yes, SJS is done with army this month. I believe the 15th.
    Out of the sworn brothers of SSH, I like SJS the most too, from acting to everything I read about his personality.

Here is more news on SSH's movie decision:

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=13&ai_id=10122

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.innolife.com/img/item/13/10122_1.jpg')

宋承憲,透過電影'宿命'時隔五年復出
    SSH,after five years return with movie "Fate"

去年末結束兵役的宋承憲經過5年的空白期在電影'宿命'(暫定名)中復出.宋承憲選擇的復出作品是電影'白 蘭','戀愛,不能承受之輕浮'的劇本,導演出名的金海坤導演的下一部作品'宿命'(暫定,製 作 MKDK,MnetMedia).
    After discharging from army last year, after a 5-year gap SSH returned to movie screen with "Fate" (tentative name). The movie he chose will be directed by Kim Hae-gon, scriptwriter and director of movies "Failan" and "Between Love and Hate". The movie "Fate" will be Kim's next work (tentative, produced by MKDK, MnetMedia).

在四個朋友的友情,情理,背叛的黑色類型電影中,宋承憲演出主角金宇民一角,帶來有個性魅力的男性美.金宇 民是個沒有念頭像水霧一樣有點寂寞,突然在極限狀況下爆炸性地表現出野性一面,拋棄自己所有的 兩面人物.
    The storyline: friendship, sense, betrayal of four friends. Black Film Genre. SSH will cast as 金宇民, a charismatic personality of male beauty. He is one who lacks idea (mist) and a little lonely, but in extreme situation will show an explosive wild side. One who abandons everything, a two-faced character.

宋承憲選擇作品的理由是因為對金海坤導演的信賴和這是一個拓寬戲路的好機會.製作公司MKDK的創立作品電 影'宿命'將於5月末開機,於2007年末與觀眾見面.
    SSH selected this movie as he trusted Director Kim and felt that this is a good opportunity to widen his acting scope. "Fate" will be the creation of Production company MKDK, and will start filming at end May and will meet the audience at end 2007.

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainme...269_11858.html

2007-02-02

Directors Lee Jun-ik and Kim Hae-gon Make Male-bonding Films

Two of Korea's top filmmakers have chosen to make movies about male bonding.

Director Lee Jun-ik of "King and the Clown" and "Radio Star" fame is preparing to shoot "Joyful Life," a story about three adults and the son of their dead friend who form a rock band to escape from their unhappy lives.

Director Kim Hae-gon, who filmed the sleeper hit "Between Love and Hate" last year, will try his hand at the film noir genre with his next film, "Fate". The film portrays the tumultuous lives of four childhood friends.

The production of these two films will begin as soon as the casts are decided, with the movies expected for release around Chuseok.
    Last edited by colette; 04-04-07 at 05:53 PM.

I'm sorry I haven't been active lately on this thread because of school.
    Thanks 3ssh for your persistent support for Oppa.
    Please continue ....

どう撮っても男前、ソン・スンホン写真展記念サイン会  (イベント)
    Narration of SSH autograph session at the photograph exhibition

Translated by: me.

日本で初めてファンミーティングを行ったソン・スンホンが、翌日の3月18日の午後、銀座松坂屋百貨店(東 京)7階催事場でサイン会を開きました。

これは、「ソン・スンホン写真展It's time for…~太陽の輝き~」開催記念に行われたもので、展示場には、未公開写真を含む150余点の大型写真パ ネルなどが飾られています(撮影はいずれも新写真集「太陽」のカメラマン、キム・ジェウォン) 。

SSH, who held his first fan meeting in Japan, opened an autograph session at Ginza Matsuzakaya department store (Tokyo), seventh floor exhibition hall, on the afternoon of the next day, March 18,.

The elaborate “SSH Photograph Exhibition. It’s time for …” featured over 150 large photo panels, including some unscreened photo copies taken for the Sun album by renowned photographer Kim Joo Eun.

サイン会当日、マスコミが出入りする裏通用門の周辺は、スンホンをひと目見ようとする人の波で覆われ(しか し意外にもスンホンは、手前で車を降り、歩いて正面玄関から入っていったのですが)、その行列は道行く人を 驚かせました。

サイン会の前に記者会見があり、姿を現したスンホンは、
    「初めまして、こんにちは。ソン・スンホンです」
     と日本語で始め、
    「日本の銀座という素晴らしい街で写真展を開催していただけることになり、光栄にまた嬉しく思っております 。日本のファンの方に小さなプレゼントができる気がして嬉しいです。有難うございます」
     と挨拶しました。

Passage to the back entrance of the center was always covered by a crowd of people in and out, who came to see SH. Unexpectedly, SH arrived in a car from this side of the building then walked to the entrance, surprising the passerby and those who waited in line.

SH held a press conference prior to the autograph session. Per making his appearance, he greeted, “Hello. I’m Song Seung Heon. So new to JP, I’m extremely honored to have my photo exhibition held in such a splendid place like the Ginza. I’m very happy to present it (the exhibition) as a small token of thanks to my JP fans.”

スンホンの紹介で、撮影者のキム・ジェウォンも登場し、
    「このように素敵な俳優の写真を撮ることができて光栄に思います。今回の仕事はとても気が楽でした。なぜな らどんな風に撮っても素敵に撮れるからです」
     と挨拶。
     そしてスンホンが、来場記念として展示写真2枚にサインをした後、簡単なトークがありました 。

SH presented his photo book done by photographer Kim Joo Eun: “I hope these photos will leave with you some wonderful memories of me as an actor. The photographer had made my hope easier because his works came out splendidly.
    After the short introduction, SH signed 2 pieces of exhibition photographs.

MC:日本のファンの印象は?
    スンホン(以下S):本当に感謝しています。しばらく活動を休んでいた間も、ずっと声援を送り続けてくださ り、僕にとって忘れられない存在です。また来日のたびに暖かく歓迎をしてくださり、感謝の気持ちでいっぱい です。そういうファンのためにも、1日も早くいい作品をお見せしたいと思っています。そのことをこの場を借 りてお約束します。

MC:写真集「太陽」の感想やエピソードは?
    S:初めにどこで撮影するかを会議した時、ヨーロッパに行ったことがなかったので、ヨーロッパのイタリアに 決めました。
     行った時期は、12月下旬で、ちょうどクリスマスがあった頃。スタッフ皆と、「今回はイタリアでクリスマ スだ」なんて楽しみにしていたんですが、イタリアの方たちは家族と静かに過ごすのが習慣のようで、あまりク リスマスらしい賑やかさはなかったんですね。
     好きなイタリア料理も思いきり食べようと思っていたのですが、半月ぐらい毎日食べている間に、最後はちょ っと飽きてしまい、韓国料理が懐かしくなって食べに行ったりしました。食べ物でちょっと苦労し ました。

MC: What is your impression on Japanese fans?
    SH (thinking …): I really thank you. While I was absent from my acting career, you continued to cheer for me at all times, even though I’m such an insignificant individual. In addition, you gave me warm welcomes on my every visits to JP. I really appreciate that. For your steadfast supports, I will try my bests to put in good works, and I promise you that on this very occasion.

MC: Your impressions/memoirs while working on the Sun photo collection?
    SH: Firstly, I have never been to Europe. When we met to discuss location, I decided on Italy.
    We departed for Italy in December when Christmas was approaching. Everyone in the staff was looking forward to spend Christmas in Italy. However, in Italy, it’s a custom for people to spend the holiday calmly with their families, so there was not so much gaiety for the tourists.
    As Italian cuisine is my favorite, at first I thought that I could be able to eat with all one’s might. But after eating pasta every day, I got slightly tired of it and longed for the good old Korean foods. So I did have trouble with food a little there.

MC:来日してどう過ごしていますか?
    S:今来日の最大の目的は、昨日のファンミーティングでしたので、金曜日に 来て、夕方からリハーサルがありました。土曜日当日も朝からずっとリハーサルでしたので、前回同様ほとんど ホテルで過ごしていました。日本にはいいところ がたくさんあると聞いているのですが、今回もなかなか見物できなかったんですね。ですので、次回来た時には 、ぜひどこかに旅してみたいなと思っています。

MC:今後の活動予定は?
    S:今後は映画、ドラマなど作品を通して新しい姿をファンの皆様にお見せしたいと思っております。韓国に帰 りましたら、新しい作品をできるだけ早く決めたいと思っておりますし、決まったら真っ先に皆様にお知らせし たいです。

MC: How did you spend your visit to Japan?
    SH: I arrived on Friday. The main purpose of this visit is for yesterday’s fan meeting. There was a rehearsal on Friday evening. So unlike the last trip where I spent most time in the hotel room, this visit, a major portion time was spent rehearsing for the event on Saturday. I heard there are lots of good places in JP, but haven’t been able to see them yet during this visit. Next time when I come, I will make effort to take a trip somewhere by all means.

MC: Any future activity plan?
    S: I would like to show a new image to my fans through future works such as movies or dramas. I will work on finalizing my decision as soon as possible upon returning to Korea and will inform my selection early.

「アリガトウゴザイマス」と日本語で締めくくったスンホン、フォトセッションの後はいよいよファンと対面し てサイン会です。

サインをもらえる幸運な人は、会期中17日までに写真展を閲覧した人の中から抽選で合計100人と、公式 ファンクラブなどから募集した130人の合計230人。これだけの数のサインを、その場でする わけです。
     写真展に入場するたびに抽選できるとあって、1回800円の入場料を何度も支払って抽選にチャレンジした 熱心なファンもいました。ことに前日はファンミーティング前に訪れる人が多く、展示場周辺は大変な混雑だっ たそうです。

SH concluded the questionnaire session by saying “Arigato gozaimasu” in Japanese, then he continued his visit with an autograph session, where he finally met with his fans.
    As SH can only do a number of signatures during this occasion, fans were drawn for the autograph session by lottery on the 17th based on the exhibition’s admission tickets. The odds were 100 folds and only 130-230 were selected.
    In order to increase their odds of winning, some fans came to the exhibition many times and paid for 800 yen entrance tickets many times. They are such earnest fans. Many of them had also attended the fan meeting the day before. Their lined up around the exhibition center caused terrible congestion for the neighborhood.

サインのために並んだファンは、それぞれ韓国語で話しかけたり、プレゼントを渡したり、スンホンは1人ひ とりと目を見交わして微笑み、サインや握手をしました。
     ある2人連れのファンは、「スンホン氏~サランヘヨ~」と言いながら2人で腕を曲げてハートマークを作る と、スンホンもすかさず両手を上に挙げてサランヘポーズを取るなど、200余人すべてに心づかいを見せ、ス ンホンの優しさが印象に残ります。

スンホンはこの日、日本を後にし中国に向かったようです。中国で初めてロッテ百貨店がオープンすることに なり、中国におけるイメージキャラクターとなったスンホンも、翌日には到着していなければなり ません。
     <秋の童話>により韓流スターの中でも特別の人気者になったスンホン、中国でもその優しさはさぞ多くの人 を魅了することでしょう。

Fans who entered the autograph session talked to SH in Korean. They handed him presents. SH exchanged greetings, smiled, and shook hands with everyone.
    Then he bent his arms to make a heart shape, while his fans screamed “Mr. Seung Heon, Sarang haeyo”. His gentleness left deep impression for the crowd of over 200 fans.

SH left JP on that same day to head for China. Lotte department store opens for the first time in China, and SH is their spoke model.
    Even in China, SH had become a very popular Hallyu star, known for his gentle image in Autumn Tale which charmed the hearts of many people.
    Last edited by uchikake; 04-04-07 at 09:33 PM.

So SSH will come back with a movie first?
    I actually wanted a drama where I can spend more time watching.
    But oh well, looks like Fate may have the ground for him to show "the new image" as an actor that he's been promising.

Thank you guys for all the wonderful photos, news, translations on Oppa stuffs.
    You guys are the bests!

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=13&ai_id=10153

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200704/05/joynews24/20070405145510.454.0.jpg')

金海坤"我看到的宋承憲不是美男子而是男人"
    Kim Hae-gon "I see SSH not as a handsome guy but a man"

美男子演員宋承憲在表演復出作品電影'宿命'中帶來與以往不同的形象的男性美.擔任此次電影執導的金海坤導 演就選擇宋承憲演出的理由表示"看到了和原先形象不同的男人宋承憲."
    Handsome actor SSH will bring an image different from the past in his return film "Fate". Kim Hae-gon, who will be directing this film, tells the reason why he chose SSH as the cast "I see SSH as a man different from past image."

電影'白蘭','戀愛,不能承受之輕浮'的金海坤導演帶來新黑色電影'宿命'由宋承憲演出而聚集了話題.對 此金海坤導演說明電影中的'金宇民'看上去安靜寂寞的時候和宋承憲平時的樣子很像.
    Screenwriter of "Failan" and director of "Between Love and Hate", Director Kim Gae-hon who will cast SSH in his new Noir film "Fate" has gathered public attention. Director Kim said that the quiet and lonely character of "Kim Woo-min" in the film resembles SSH in his usual self.

而且看到退伍後更像男人的宋承憲,覺得由他來演出在表現感情時屬於爆發性的金宇民這個角色很適合.金海坤導 演表示"看到了不同於之前美男子宋承憲的內心沉穩,眼睛有神的新形象,在這次作品中,宋承憲可以充分發揮出 "表示了期待.
    And when he saw the manly look of SSH after he discharged from army, he felt that SH is very suitable to play the character of Kim Woo-min, who reacts explosively in showing emotions. Director Kim said with expectations "I see a different SSH from the past, a new image that is calm inside and with eyes so expressive. SSH will be able to deliver this adequately in the movie."

金海坤導演對於表示軍隊退伍後不選擇比較安全的電視劇而是電影這條危險辛苦的道路的宋承憲表示"非常感謝" 真心說道.宋承憲遇到能引導出'白蘭' 的崔岷植和'戀愛,不能承受之輕浮'的張真英等演員另一面演技的劇本作家,演員兼導演的金海坤是個拓寬自己 戲路的好機會.四個朋友的友情,情理,背叛的黑色類型電影'宿命'中其他角色還在選擇中,電影將於5月21 日開機.
    Director Kim said SSH who is discharged from the army did not make a safer choice in drama but instead went for a dangerous and difficult road in film. He is sincerely thankful to SSH for it. To be able to meet Director Kim (also actor cum screenwriter), one who is capable of bringing out the other side of acting talent in Choi MS (of "Failan") and Chang Jin Young ("Between Love and Hate") as well as other actors, it is a good opportunity for SSH to broaden his acting skills. "Fate", a story about friendship, justice and betrayal between four friends, is still in the process of selecting the remaining cast. The film will start its shooting on 21 May.

end of 2007? wow that long? well i can wait

Oppa's favorite drinks:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.com/profile/favdrink.jpg')

Left: Banana-flavor milk
    Right: Lotte 2% DBH (peach flavor)

(somehow, they don't sound yummy to me. Banana flavored milk actually sounds kinda scary ...)

Oppa's favorite cloth designer:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.com/profile/gissen.jpg')

Brand label: Gissen by fashion designer Kwak Hyun-joo

(I didn't like that black with gold collar outfit of his either. Oh no, I realize that I don't share the same taste with Oppa ... )