Page 14 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Seung Heon

You're picky audience, uchikake.
    I agree though, that none of his mvs are profound.
    I watched them all anyway 'cause I want to see his face.
    But I hope he will have more important projects to become more famous.

Quote Originally Posted by cocolico
    do ya think he put on make up or somethin in summer scent? somehow look so good. his skin is flawless and his features more stand out.
    I'm sure all actors did. At least they'd put on lipgloss, if not lipstick. SSH still looks handsome though offscreen when there should not be any make-up.
    His eyes and brows always stand out because their very dark/thick/big naturally. I don't think he put on eye makeup on screen.

Default SSH in action

For those of you who love SSH as a fighter

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/huilin01/gif/310841_1.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://seungheonlove.com.ne.kr/gallery-950.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/6pxpue.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/huilin01/gif/3mens-fight.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by cocolico
    goong is silly. don't like this kinda cinderella story type. it ain't fit w/ asian somehow. ssh should play more serious role. ya, more fightings, actions, sexy bod showoffs.
    love his hot look in summer scent.
    do ya think he put on make up or somethin in summer scent? somehow look so good. his skin is flawless and his features more stand out.
    I don't like film w/ asians dressing up like western prince and princess either. I'd rather watch them wearing ancient kimonos/hanboks or just the regular everyday modern clothes.
    Sounds like we all want Seung Heon playing tough + cool + romantic role. He'd be so good for it.
    You think he put on make-up in summer scent? I don't know. His face looks very natural and manly. If he did, they really did a good job for his make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    For those of you who love SSH as a fighter
    does Seung Heon know any martial art? His spiral kick looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    does Seung Heon know any martial art? His spiral kick looks pretty good.
    yes. he knows taekwondo. but he is not a genuine martial artist. many fighting scenes used trick like hanging rope to lift his kick.
    Last edited by colette; 05-26-06 at 09:21 PM.

more pics for staring:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19435813.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19343034.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19344210.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19345790.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19381088.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19355565.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19421644.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_1943356.jpg')

[QUOTE=colette]more pics for staring:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_1943356.jpg')[/QUOTE

really like this pic. looks so young.

more pics for staring:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200603/21/27/d0064727_19435813.jpg')
    Seung Heon looks good in all angles. i like this pic more. he has such sweet smile.

just saw this news. i did not know that SG wannabees are friends with oppa.

http://news.nate.com/Service/natenew...32211280037168

2006년 3월 22일(수) 11:28 [고뉴스]
    송승헌·소지섭 "SG워너비 힘내!" 영상 응원
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.nate.com/picture/2006/03/22/168/N2006032211523654701.jpg')

SSH, SJS "SG Wannabe fighting!", cheer for you through image clip

The three-boys singer group SG Wannabe will be holding their first concert in Japan, whereby SSH's and SJS's congratulatory image clip/message will also be shown.

SG Wannabe will be holding their first concert on 13 May at Tokyo Shinagawa Prince Hotel (Stella Hall), marking their entrance into the Japan market.

The 2 concerts will be held at 2pm and 6pm, whereby SG Wannabe will be singing their hit songs "Timeless", '罪与罚'、'光' etc., a collection of songs from Korean drama OST.

According to their company, in congratulation of SG Wannabe's first concert in Japan, Korean stars Song Seung Heon and SJS's image clips (congratulatory message) will be shown at the concert.

just saw this news. i did not know that SG wannabees are friends with oppa.
    SGW and SSH are managed by the same company. SGW also sang "da reun sarang man na do" for sad sonata, which was recorded at the same time as SSH's "after 10 years". The managing company probably wants to use SSH and SJS popularities to promote SGW in Japan. This is their first solo concert in JP anyway. The SGW trio may not be so cute in look department, but their voices are very good.

I'm sure all actors did. At least they'd put on lipgloss, if not lipstick. SSH still looks handsome though offscreen when there should not be any make-up.
    His eyes and brows always stand out because their very dark/thick/big naturally. I don't think he put on eye makeup on screen.
    Here is a close-up from summer scent. It doesn't look like he was wearing make-up to me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://seungheonlove.com.ne.kr/gallery-885.jpg')

But in modeling or studio photos, I know he did, because I saw clip of people putting on makeup for him. Like this one, he had on at least lipstick.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200512/26/70/d0065070_1475351.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    Here is a close-up from summer scent. It doesn't look like he was wearing make-up to me.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://seungheonlove.com.ne.kr/gallery-885.jpg')
    hahaha. he looks like a baby sleeping here. when is this scene in summer scent? howcome i don't recall it.
    agree. he looks very natural. doesn't look like there's makeup.
    He has lots of moles or freakles on his face when looking closeup. how cute.

hahaha. he looks like a baby sleeping here. when is this scene in summer scent? howcome i don't recall it.
    agree. he looks very natural. doesn't look like there's makeup.
    He has lots of moles or freakles on his face when looking closeup. how cute.
    This is the scene where he got drunk after meeting with Jung-jae and Hye-won at the train station in the tea country side and Jung-jae took Hye-won home. Min-woo got drunk and was carried home to bed by his sun-bae (forgot his name) and Jung-ah. As Min-woo layed in bed, he kept calling Hye-won name.

I somewhat don't like Summer Scent because it's too draggy and Min-woo role is very sad all the times. He's either drunk or spends endless hours standing at the grass park staring at nothing. Why love someone that belongs to others then torturing yourself?

This is the scene where he got drunk after meeting with Jung-jae and Hye-won at the train station in the tea country side and Jung-jae took Hye-won home. Min-woo got drunk and was carried home to bed by his sun-bae (forgot his name) and Jung-ah. As Min-woo layed in bed, he kept calling Hye-won name.

I somewhat don't like Summer Scent because it's too draggy and Min-woo role is very sad all the times. He's either drunk or spends endless hours standing at the grass park staring at nothing. Why love someone that belongs to others then torturing yourself?
    this doesn't sound like you, colette, going against SSH. hahaha.

I actually like Min-woo. Besides the fact that he is extremely sexy and handsome, Min-woo possesses an image of a sporty, fun-to-be-with, macho, yet gentle and sensitive person who is so devoted whenever he's in love. Remember how funny he was when he and Hye-won spent the night on the mountain?
    I agree that it's somewhat bad of him to contineoulsy show-off his love for Hye-won when he knows that she is betrothed to Jung-jae, who in turn is his boss and Jung-ah's brother. But then again, Min-woo is an unattached man, so I'd forgive him more.

I don't want to talk about Jung-jae, because while I feel sorry for him, I think he has brain of either thin-air or thick-wax for inadvertently pushing his lover into the arms of another man.

On the other hand, I hate Hye-won -- that scoundrel CON artist!

Unlike Min-woo, Hye-won has a steady. Even though they have not officially engaged, she already accepted his ring and been wearing it. Jung-jae is also her bf of many years. He treats and cares for her like a precious egg. Both times she was in heart transplants, it was him to overseer the organ donation as well as making it happens. If she owes to her own parents to give her life, she owes it more to Jung-jae to sustain that breath of life, for years too. Jung-jae's family also loves Hye-won like their own kid, and Jung-ah adores her both like a sister and a best friend.

Yet, how could she betrades them all after meeting Min-woo (?)

She lies so much that's not even funny. She would hug and say sorry to Jung-jae, then right after, run to meet Min-woo behind Jung-jae back. Worst, she pulls Jung-ah into her tall tales and makes it as if she does all that to get Min-woo for Jung-ah. Pppp-lease, anyone watches the series can tell that Hye-won is totally falling for Min-woo's attractiveness, but why perjuring herself roguedly(?) If she frankly tells the truth from the beginning, she would hurt people much less. In this case, she makes everyone around her feel miserable, yet always acts helpless, weak, and sweet. Looking sweet and feeble is not an excuse to fool around with 2 men at a time. Yuck!

Unlike other series, Summer Scent is the series where I wish the lead actress would die and leave the 2 men alone to go on with their lives.
    Because of the Hye-won role, I never want to watch another project with Son Ye-jin in it anymore.

this doesn't sound like you, colette, going against SSH. hahaha.

I actually like Min-woo. Besides the fact that he is extremely sexy and handsome, Min-woo possesses an image of a sporty, fun-to-be-with, macho, yet gentle and sensitive person who is so devoted whenever he's in love. Remember how funny he was when he and Hye-won spent the night on the mountain?
    I agree that it's somewhat bad of him to contineoulsy show-off his love for Hye-won when he knows that she is betrothed to Jung-jae, who in turn is his boss and Jung-ah's brother. But then again, Min-woo is an unattached man, so I'd forgive him more.

I don't want to talk about Jung-jae, because while I feel sorry for him, I think he has brain of either thin-air or thick-wax for inadvertently pushing his lover into the arms of another man.

On the other hand, I hate Hye-won -- that scoundrel CON artist!

Unlike Min-woo, Hye-won has a steady. Even though they have not officially engaged, she already accepted his ring and been wearing it. Jung-jae is also her bf of many years. He treats and cares for her like a precious egg. Both times she was in heart transplants, it was him to overseer the organ donation as well as making it happens. If she owes to her own parents to give her life, she owes it more to Jung-jae to sustain that breath of life, for years too. Jung-jae's family also loves Hye-won like their own kid, and Jung-ah adores her both like a sister and a best friend.

Yet, how could she betrades them all after meeting Min-woo (?)

She lies so much that's not even funny. She would hug and say sorry to Jung-jae, then right after, run to meet Min-woo behind Jung-jae back. Worst, she pulls Jung-ah into her tall tales and makes it as if she does all that to get Min-woo for Jung-ah. Pppp-lease, anyone watches the series can tell that Hye-won is totally falling for Min-woo's attractiveness, but why perjuring herself roguedly(?) If she frankly tells the truth from the beginning, she would hurt people much less. In this case, she makes everyone around her feel miserable, yet always acts helpless, weak, and sweet. Looking sweet and feeble is not an excuse to fool around with 2 men at a time. Yuck!

Unlike other series, Summer Scent is the series where I wish the lead actress would die and leave the 2 men alone to go on with their lives.
    Because of the Hye-won role, I never want to watch another project with Son Ye-jin in it anymore.

Boy. you must hate Son Ye-jin badly.
    Maybe koreans like girl type like Hye-won, sick and sweet, because there's always such girl in kdramas.
    It's okay, I don't like her Hye-won role either, for exactly the same reasons that you said. I think many people feel the same. That's another reason why I don't like Summer Scent too much.

I also think many plots in the series is ridiculous. What is so big deal that Eun-hye was the heart donor for Hye-won. Jung-jae went around telling everyone to keep the secret, yet everyone knows about it. So what's a point. Yet, they dragged that part out to 6 chapters or so.

You will not watch any more work from Son Ye-jin even if SSH is in it?
    Last edited by colette; 03-23-06 at 07:07 PM.

Boy. you must hate Son Ye-jin badly.
    Maybe koreans like girl type like Hye-won, sick and sweet, because there's always such girl in kdramas.
    It's okay, I don't like her Hye-won role either, for exactly the same reasons that you said. I think many people feel the same. That's another reason why I don't like Summer Scent too much.

I also think many plots in the series is ridiculous. What is so big deal that Eun-hye was the heart donor for Hye-won. Jung-jae went around telling everyone to keep the secret, yet everyone knows about it. So what's a point. Yet, they dragged that part out to 6 chapters or so.

You will not watch any more work from Son Ye-jin even if SSH is in it?
    I should say -- I will watch her only if SSH is in it.

Oh. Agree with you, many plots are pointless. Like:

- why would any hotel investor let a florist work as the lead landscape designer for the remodeling project of such big upscale vacation resort? Unless Korea runs out of brains, otherwise, shouldn't that work be handled by a landscape engineer or architect? It's also so totally backward that when the other florist (Hye-won's roommate) needs help, the real architect (Min-woo's friend) would come to help her arranging flowers!

- why would a florist handle the wall painting job for a big hotel? And why would Jung-jae let his feeble heart-transplanted lover paint the hotel?

- why Jung-jae and his sister stay in separate quarter at the resort with much nicer rooms but letting his gf stay in a standard room so "conveniently next to" Min-woo?

- why did Min-woo accept to leave Korea so that Hye-won would agree to go forth with the heart transplant? what kind of a demand from her is that?

Summer Scent isn't my favorite either. They started off with a romantic almost haunted love story but failed to deliver the identity struggling efforts of Hye-won. In the reverse, they wreaked havoc by portraying her as a much loathed 2-timer. But can't deny that Min-woo is amazingly attractive in the series.

I should say -- I will watch her only if SSH is in it.

Oh. Agree with you, many plots are pointless. Like:

- why would any hotel investor let a florist work as the lead landscape designer for the remodeling project of such big upscale vacation resort? Unless Korea runs out of brains, otherwise, shouldn't that work be handled by a landscape engineer or architect? It's also so totally backward that when the other florist (Hye-won's roommate) needs help, the real architect (Min-woo's friend) would come to help her arranging flowers!

- why would a florist handle the wall painting job for a big hotel? And why would Jung-jae let his feeble heart-transplanted lover paint the hotel?

- why Jung-jae and his sister stay in separate quarter at the resort with much nicer rooms but letting his gf stay in a standard room so "conveniently next to" Min-woo?

- why did Min-woo accept to leave Korea so that Hye-won would agree to go forth with the heart transplant? what kind of a demand from her is that?

Summer Scent isn't my favorite either. They started off with a romantic almost haunted love story but failed to deliver the identity struggling efforts of Hye-won. In the reverse, they wreaked havoc by portraying her as a much loathed 2-timer. But can't deny that Min-woo is amazingly attractive in the series.
    lol when read your review for summer.
    good points though.
    many plots in kdramas are senseless, but they're still good to watch.
    love is blind you see, so i'd still enjoy all works from Seung Heon. hahaha.

Seung Heon appears skinny in sad sonata mtv and lawfirm, but much bigger in aimh, popcorn, and summer.

do you like it better when Seung Heon looses weight or gains weight (i mean, not fat, but well built)?

of his late photos and clips, he seems to loose lots of weight. stress because of army scandal? or he prefers being skinnier?
    I prefer a more muscular Seung Heon. he looks his best in summer scent. looks sexier that way. i hope he gain a bit more weight after the army.

Seung Heon appears skinny in sad sonata mtv and lawfirm, but much bigger in aimh, popcorn, and summer.

do you like it better when Seung Heon looses weight or gains weight (i mean, not fat, but well built)?

of his late photos and clips, he seems to loose lots of weight. stress because of army scandal? or he prefers being skinnier?
    I prefer a more muscular Seung Heon. he looks his best in summer scent. looks sexier that way. i hope he gain a bit more weight after the army.
    it's better when he looks buff.
    more important, it's better when he has longer hair.
    hate his hair in lawfirm n popcorn.