Page 174 of 178 FirstFirst ... 74124164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3560

Thread: Song Seung Heon

Quote Originally Posted by jimmylee78 View Post
    i didnt know that they both a contest winner thx for the info Janice/HEONg
    maybe their somthing going on between them after all well we see if the rumor is true or not
    You're welcome, jimmylee78! Yes, it's definitely a rumor that may or may not be true.

Say, another perfect example of how stars are attracted to their co-stars -- EOE's Yun Jung Hoon (LDW) met his wife Ha Ga In while filming drama "Yellow Hankerchief."

Picture from SPN Edaily:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.buhaykorea.com/wp-content/gallery/kwon-sang-woo-son-tae-young/ksw-sty5.jpg')

Have you all been counting??? It just dawned on me that Young Ran's attempted suicide by cutting her wrist was her 3rd brush with death. According to MBC EOE synopsis, YR (LYH) will have 4 brushes with death before conquering LDC's love.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Janice/HEONg View Post

Say, another perfect example of how stars are attracted to their co-stars -- EOE's Yun Jung Hoon (LDW) met his wife Ha Ga In while filming drama "Yellow Hankerchief."

Picture from SPN Edaily:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.buhaykorea.com/wp-content/gallery/kwon-sang-woo-son-tae-young/ksw-sty5.jpg')

Have you all been counting??? It just dawned on me that Young Ran's attempted suicide by cutting her wrist was her 3rd brush with death. According to MBC EOE synopsis, YR (LYH) will have 4 brushes with death before conquering LDC's love.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!

He's married??! I hadn't got any idea,wow! They look good together,good for them they're married!

I haven't been counting tho Janice, but I heard too that there will be 4 brushes with death or so.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys!!!!

Janice/HEONg i agreed it seen star are attracted to their co-star when they filming so anything is possible since SHK married LBH when they were filming a drama too yea i think YR still have one more brush with death till she conquer DC love but it seen YR is going too married mike in the next episode oh how i wish somthing bad happen so the wedding does not go through

i didnt know YJH married his wife when they were filming together thx for the info they does seen to look good together

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL

Omo,omo!
    Oppa's gettin a new haircut in episode 28.

Actually, EVERYONE's getting a new hairstyle in episode 28!

yea SSH have a new hair cut he hair look like when he was in AIMH

yea SSH have a new hair cut he hair look like when he was in AIMH

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=eastofeden&no=29bcc427b48477a16fb 3dab004c86b6f904380963aa56dc994087e35a2030f5ac7ac7 55244db78d689e4f276591a0e9aa01781c1fb78e715178aed3 70e0bb98c30b659d2c080c45d609697fdd9efc4bf095f67019 b952a2a78a8&f_no=28bcc332a5dd3ee66bbbd3bb56837c70c 8e9fb69e9f8f93e494686613426b7b36b5c')

YES, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the new Lee Dong Chul -- so handsome!
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 11-29-08 at 05:50 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/events/sshjmk191108.jpg')[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    Had to look twice before I recognized Jo Min Ki (STH). His appearance was such a contrast to his EOE role; he looked so young, warm, kind and gentle here. Of course, his white hair gave it away. JMK & SSH were attending Lee Yeon Hee's Soon-jung Manhwa premiere recently.
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 11-29-08 at 05:59 PM.

thx for sharing the picture Janice/HEONg i didnt know that Jo Min Ki (STH)
    went too cheer LYH on too

Oh dear! he didn't really color his hair white did he?
    He looks 20 years younger,haha

Oppa looks really handsome and in a good shape and mood.
    What premiere once again?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel:) View Post
    Oh dear! he didn't really color his hair white did he?
    He looks 20 years younger,haha

Oppa looks really handsome and in a good shape and mood.
    What premiere once again?

Source: The Korea Times

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/img/art/1127/081127_p10_Nowshowing1.jpg')Hello, School Girl (working title)

The movie depicts two types of love that have just begun for four ordinary people. An older bachelor Yeon-wu (Yoo Ji-tae) meets a daring high-school girl (Lee Youn-hee) in an elevator in his apartment. Despite the age gap between the two, they quickly fall for each other. On the other hand, Gang-suk struggles to get close to Ha-kyeong, who has a broken heart from her past love. Based on the hit web-toon by Kangfull. Directed by Ryu Jang-ha. 12 and over. 113 minutes.

Now known as: Soon-jung Manhwa
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 12-01-08 at 06:03 PM.

Source: Popseoul!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/200811191637241003-1.jpg')

" . . . Lee Yeon-hee and Chae Jung-an pose for pictures at the press conference for their new movie, “Soon-jung Manhwa” on November 19th. . . . “Soon-jung Manhwa” will open in theaters in Korea on November 27th, 2008. Kang-in, and Yoo Ji-tae also star."

-------
    It's interesting that Oppa Seung Heon, as an adult, also starred as a high schooler in He was Cool 2004.
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 12-01-08 at 06:36 PM.

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#9f0002]http://arts.ifensi.com/article-162656.html[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ifensi.com/channelimg/Image/zhiban1/my/9/18/16.jpg') [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ifensi.com/channelimg/Image/zhiban1/my/9/18/14.jpg') [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    Autumn Tale young Joon-suh is all grown up! What his name?

PD Yoon Suk Ho (Summer Scent, Autumn Tale, Spring Waltz, Winter Sonata) is getting married 1-10-09!!! The bride is a Hanbok designer, 13 years his junior.

There's a new screenwriter for EOE after episode 35. Seems the present screenwriter Na Yun Sook is experiencing deteriorating health brought upon by the hectic schedule. Lee Hong Ku replaces her; apparently, she'll assist and return as her health permits.

The 2008 MBC Drama Awards is scheduled for 12-30-08. Han Ji-hye (Ji Hyun/EOE) and Shin Dongseop are the MC's. YJH, HJH, LYH, SSH, LDH are among the nominees. Guess who's in the "Best Couple" category -- yes, SSH & LYH!

I know the SSH/LYH combination is very popular and is probably how the drama will end. I have to admit I'm favoring SSH/LDH -- anybody else?

Had a great 4-day trip to Seattle, Washington recently. Downtown Seattle was beautifully decorated for the holidays; the night lights were awesome!

Hooray, it's Monday again -- EOE!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

it good to know that LYH-SSH is in the Best Couple" category i really like these two in EOE

it good to know that LYH-SSH is in the Best Couple" category i really like these two in EOE

YES, you and tons of other fans are hoping for LYH-SSH combination!

Say, how's about pairing Han Ji Hye & Song Seung Heon???? HJH (KJH) has certainly come a long way since Summer Scent days. Not only is she co-hosting the 2008 MBC Drama Awards ceremony in Dec, she also has a part in the Andre Kim's segment in EOE! She's a nominee in the Female Excellence category of MBC Drama Awards.

Source: Popseoul

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/hanjihye-1218-14-small.jpg')
    Andre Kim will be wearing the signature spacesuit and red tartan scarf (because it’s winter) for his cameo role in the hit drama, “East of Eden.” The “dee-ja-in-nuh” will of course assume the role of a fashion designer hosting a charity fashion show at the “Taesong Hotel” (drama hotel). Han Ji-hye (left) also plays host along side the designer.
    East of Eden is pulling out all the stops for Andre Kim!
    The taping for the scene was at the MBC Dream Center in Goyang City on December 18th.

BTW, it was from this forum that I learned that Andre Kim spray paints his hair/head??!!!

Christmas is only a week away!
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 12-19-08 at 01:17 AM.

SPOILER -- SPOILER

WOW, INTERESTING EOE PRODUCTION NEWS!!!

婚礼是贵顺的
    而且, M死亡的戏 以及 归顺婚礼的戏
    还没开拍。。。
    今晚 12点的夜戏 开始拍 就是这样
    It is GS's wedding
    Mike's death scenes and GS wedding are not filmed yet.
    It will be filmed at 12 midnight today.
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 12-21-08 at 12:02 AM.

SPOILER -- SPOILER

昨天6点左右那个饭和一行朋友去的
    他看到的拍摄应该是灵车部分.
    司机是群众演员因该是
    大叔貌似坐付驾坐
    后面是猫,勺子,janice
    灵堂有mike照片
    at around 6pm yesterday, fan saw the shooting part of a hearse.
    DC seems to be sitting in front, with Gook, YR, Janice at the back.
    a mike's photo was at mourning hall[/SIZE]

According to MBC EOE synopsis, Young Run (LYH) experiences 4 brushes with death to conquer Dong-chu's love. Does Mike's death count??????

Remember her previous brushes w/death --
    1) She & Mike held hostage at gunpoint -- HK boat restaurant.
    2) Kidnappers shooting at YR as she escapes.
    3) YR's suicide attempt.
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 12-21-08 at 12:03 AM.

MORE SURPRISES!!! (Spoiler)

2008-12-22 20:00

李多海在官网的留言
    --已经证实会退出伊甸园之东
    主要说他的身体和精神上都无法再继续拍摄,还有对惠麟这个角色无法理解,如果连她都不行,观众又如何能接受 ,加上后面故事的发展,他觉得自己发展空间不大,所以选择退出,感谢剧中演员给她的鼓励及新编剧对她的理解 ....重点翻译

Key points:
    LDH left message at official board - confirmed quitting from EOE.
    Main points saying that she is unable to cope physically and mentally,
    unable to understand MHR character so it's even harder for viewers.
    In addition, for the development of the story at later phase,
    she felt that there isn't much room for her to progress, hence chose to quit.
    She thanked EOE cast who gave her encouragement and the new scriptwriter who gave his understanding of her position

i only want LYH to end u with SSH because of what i saw in the drama only lol if HJH have more love scene with SSH i would bee rooting for HJH-SSH but i havent seen enough scene for them for me to root for them
    yea i hear that LDH quit EOE it really sad but i guess she just not happy with the way the drama is going i guess

Thanks Janice for every information, you're so great!

Merry Christmas people! Happy Holidays!!! ***

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.tinypic.com/30cvzwx.jpg')

Hey Janice, did you have a nice time in Seattle? It must be awesome there, but I heard the weather is kinda..windy or rainy?
    I hope you have nice holidays!

I heard about many of the EOE roles quitting. Seems like Lee Dae Hee had the courage to say it out loud. I hope this won't get complicated.
    I vote for the LDH-SSH couple too!

Here's SSH's official opinion of all this:

source> coolsmurf http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/

With regards to Lee Da Hae departure from East of Eden, the change of screenwriter and rumors of him exiting the drama, Song Seung Hun has posted a (very) long message on his and the drama website to voice his opinion.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/200812260837161001_1.jpg?w=477&h=353')
    After greeting his fans with a Christmas message, he expressed his view after that in his long post, “It’s a pity that so many unhappy things have happened recently and I feel apologetic to everyone. There are many reports about the change of screenwriter due to declining health plus Lee Da Hae’s departure. But most of the reports were exaggerated and made it look like it was a big issue. I am sorry if it worried everyone and the other cast members.”
    Song Seung Hun expressed his opinion about Lee Da Hae’s departure, “I only knew of this after reading the newspapers. I was pretty shocked then and felt that it was a great pity. According to some reports, her departure was because of me. Regarding this, I have to say that this is definitely not the truth and felt that this could lead to more misunderstanding if I do not speak out.”
    “Frankly as a fellow actor, I can totally understand why Lee Da Hae did that. Of course, for the viewers, internal conflicts should be resolved from within. But looking from another perspective, I can sense that she must be really depressed while posting that message as a woman instead of an actress.”
    “We are not human model kits nor robots. We have to totally understand the content of the script, find a common understanding with the script and then present in through our acting with our individual styles. As for the characters that we portray, our knowledge of it should definitely be miles ahead of anyone else. If we are unable to accept our characters from deep inside our hearts, then it would be a really tall task to act it out well. I know this very well.”
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/untitled-2-37.jpg?w=500&h=287')
    As for his Lee Dong Chul character, Song Seung Hun said, “Frankly, Lee Da Hye’s character, Min Hye Rin was built up initially to like Lee Dong Wook. About 1/3 into the story, she got engaged to Mr. Baek for political reasons. Then around 2/3 of the story, she takes a liking to Lee Dong Chul, Dong Wook’s older brother. Lee Da Hae couldn’t agree nor accept with the way her character was being developed and had asked for the script to be revised several times. She was just trying to be responsible for her character and as an actress. She wasn’t acting like a prima-donna or challenging the director/screenwriter.”
    “I also thought before, the character Min Hye Rin was heading nowhere. It was of no benefit to the actress herself nor for the drama. We as actors have to infuse our characters with life when we act it out but this has to be done with a script that is acceptable to us and the viewers. We are not questioning the screenwriter or director authority but just showing our passion for acting.”
    “Frankly, I don’t think that the character, Lee Dong Chul is able to accept love from so many women. I feel that from the viewers perspective, it would be outright awkward for them to accept such a forced relationship (Dong Chul and Hye Rin) being acted out in front of them. As an actor, I also couldn’t quite accept this story development. But I might have created some misunderstanding after conveying my opinion to the director/screenwriter.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://coolsmurf.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/200809230911086953457a_1.jpg?w=485&h=631')
    Song Seung Hun was reported to have missed the script recital session on 24th December with rumors being spread that he also wanted out of the drama. But Song Seung Hun has refuted the rumors through a statement released by his management, “Because of the year-end awards ceremony, East of Eden will be pre-empted for a week. So with the surplus time, I decided to shoot a CF instead of attending the script recital session.” He also denies wanting out of the drama, “Until the drama ends, he will keep faith with my character.”
    He said, “We have received lots of love so I feel that this situation among all that we have faced is a good test for our drama to move to the next level. Up till now, our East of Eden production has been doing a good job. Until the final episode, we will be doing our very best to produce the best for our viewers.”