Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 3560

Thread: Song Seung Heon

YET another extension! Two episodes have been added, EOE now ending with Episode 56 on March 10th!

Episode 52:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img2.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=eastofeden&no=29bcc427b48477a16fb 3dab004c86b6f904381963ba66dc996087e35a2030f5ac01e8 97daf965384cf835b7e51e2915d78c64468d14d9acca8ff58b 8aa1ea2ecf8035cd158b6b0ee84469ef0bf185bfb89bcd441e b684630d05c3bc3596a1767cfaf2c45732c28d82369acb368b 6e4af269f9d3512c5a65f5a239052e097a826bfb32ef77c&f_ no=a14a20ad0806b45b96ff5d5aef5deee0223267344429b2c ce59ee23312599bcec4c7a24bd2e2649a3ecfe3398edb98d56 9d52fdd58cbd7dc121a284a15')

Source: Baidu EOE

Lee Yeon Hee is quoted as saying, "not sure we will get married. But this is father's illusion wedding."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/eoe_imbc090225g.jpg')

EOE nominees for 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: SSH (Best Actor & Popularity--drama), LYH (Best Newcomer & Popularity--drama), and HJH (Best Actress & Popularity--drama), did not win. However, we're happy that SSH's sworn brother So Ji Sup did win "Best Newcomer Actor" in the movie category.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://isplus.joins.com/component/htmlphoto_mmdata/200902/htm_200902272224040107000001070100-001.jpg')

So Ji Sup (left) & Kang Ji Hwan shared the award for their roles in Movie Is Movie.
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 03-02-09 at 10:56 AM.

thx for the info and the pic Janice/HEONg so it now 56 episode it nice too hear they make it 56 episode that mean we get too see more of SSH

You're welcome, jimmylee78!

With sadness, EOE is drawing to a close. Yes, we now know DC and YR do end up together--to the delight of many of you! My preferred choice would have been HR (Lee Da Hae). Wasn't it great to see MH and JH reconciled?!!

[COLOR=#0000ff]http://news.nate.com/view/20090304n06936[/COLOR]

'에덴’ 탈출한 국자커플 '베드신 예고'
    TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2009-03-04 11:07
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/tr/2009/03/04/24093_27215_316.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgnews.naver.com/image/213/2009/03/04/24093_27214_3056.jpg')
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 03-04-09 at 08:31 PM.

2009-3-5 09:28  

Dear All~~~出关於结局的新闻了
    我现在很激动~~~~

明勋为了被陷害的东哲,召开记者会揭露申太唤的秘密.
    然后东哲刷清冤屈,东旭了解自己被利用.
    申太唤对之前的所作所为感到悔恨.当然勺子CP东哲与英兰的爱情终将成全.

韩饭消息...智慧,朴DD的戏份结束了
    智慧的戏貌似是昨天结束
    现在好像只剩宋G,沇熹还有延G貌似还有几幕待拍

According to news, about the ending:
    MH holds a press conference to expose the secrets of STH, in order to save DC who is being framed.
    DC is able to clear all the charges and DW learnt that he is being made used of.
    STH regrets for all his past doings. Happy ending for Gukja couple.

According to Korea fans, HJH and PHJ have completed all their shooting.
    HJH finished hers yesterday.
    Left a few more scenes to shoot for DC, YR and DW.

TV schedule change for final 2 episodes:

下星期MBC节目预告出来了,因为转播体育节目,
    星期一的55集改到星期二一起播放,55集北京时间晚8点55分开始连续播出.
    55/56集 播放时间: 3月10日 晚北京时间 8:55~

According to MBC latest TV schedule,due to sports program scheduled on Mon,
    EOE Ep 55 will be moved to Tue, i.e. 2 episodes to telecast on Tue.
    Hence Ep 55/56 will be shown on Tue, 10 March starting 8.55pm

Celebrating the end of filming. Notice STH/Jo Min Ki's hair return to black coloring.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/eastofeden2008/eoe_party060309c2.jpg')
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 03-07-09 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice/HEONg View Post
    You're welcome, jimmylee78!

With sadness, EOE is drawing to a close. Yes, we now know DC and YR do end up together--to the delight of many of you! My preferred choice would have been HR (Lee Da Hae). Wasn't it great to see MH and JH reconciled?!!
    Thank you for keeping this thread alive Janice.
    EOE is a great drama isn't it. I'm sad too that it comes soon to an end. Nothing to look forward on Tuesday and Wednesday when the subs are available on viikii

Btw, there's rumor that SSH has more than on screen romance with LYH. He was the one who suggested the script change to boost LYH to the female lead role in EOE and stirred LDH to quit.
    While I adore SSH, I thought his favorism is pretty unethical.

I'd also prefer he ends up with Lee Da Hae. Lee Yon Hee is cute but I just don't think she has that charisma on screen like LDH. The Young Ran role she played is just flat out stiff.

I guess love is blind.

Here's a sniff from popseoul on SSH-LYH pair:
    http://popseoul.com/2009/01/12/song-...e-are-special/

Song Seung-heon and Lee Yeon-hee are special
    Published January 12, 2009 single or taken?
    Tags: song seung-heon, Lee Yeon Hee

More “evidence” that Song Seung-heon and co-star Lee Yeon-hee are very much an item, has appeared in a Korean sports/celebrity paper recently. The paper stated that during taping for the drama in Hong Kong, room assignments were the source of complaint among the cast of the hit drama “East of Eden.” Why? Because Song Seung-heon and his lady love, Lee Yeon-hee were assigned a suite room together while the rest of the cast were given regular hotel rooms. Since they were staying together, they should have a bigger room right?
    Last edited by colette; 03-08-09 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post
    Thank you for keeping this thread alive Janice.
    EOE is a great drama isn't it. I'm sad too that it comes soon to an end. Nothing to look forward on Tuesday and Wednesday when the subs are available on viikii

Btw, there's rumor that SSH has more than on screen romance with LYH. He was the one who suggested the script change to boost LYH to the female lead role in EOE and stirred LDH to quit.
    While I adore SSH, I thought his favorism is pretty unethical.

I'd also prefer he ends up with Lee Da Hae. Lee Yon Hee is cute but I just don't think she has that charisma on screen like LDH. The Young Ran role she played is just flat out stiff.

I guess love is blind.

Here's a sniff from popseoul on SSH-LYH pair:
    http://popseoul.com/2009/01/12/song-...e-are-special/

Song Seung-heon and Lee Yeon-hee are special
    Published January 12, 2009 single or taken?
    Tags: song seung-heon, Lee Yeon Hee

More “evidence” that Song Seung-heon and co-star Lee Yeon-hee are very much an item, has appeared in a Korean sports/celebrity paper recently. The paper stated that during taping for the drama in Hong Kong, room assignments were the source of complaint among the cast of the hit drama “East of Eden.” Why? Because Song Seung-heon and his lady love, Lee Yeon-hee were assigned a suite room together while the rest of the cast were given regular hotel rooms. Since they were staying together, they should have a bigger room right?

Colette is back!

You're welcome, Colette. It was quite lonely at times.

First, I incorrectly identified the last photo I posted. It was actually an event attended by 1000 fans from Japan.

I'm trying hard not to believe the "room assignment" as rumored. The change of Lee Da Hae's role in EOE bothers me also. Yes, I've heard it and said it myself many times that love is blind. Well, love also forgiving? I'll work on that.

I'm looking forward to the last 2 episodes with reconciliation of the brothers. Wonder if STH's ending is as bad as Rebecca had hoped?

I liked the fact that Han Ji Hye and Yoon Jung Hoon were part of the EOE cast. Read somewhere that while filming of Summer Scent, there was some small tension between SSH and HJH. Also, during the filming of Sad Love Story, it was very difficult to find a last-minute replacement for SSH who was entering the service, but YJH came to the rescue. I like to think these two cast members were selected partially 'cause of SSH's generous and grateful heart.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200903/09/newsis/20090309211306.893.0.jpg')

finally the drama is over

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    finally the drama is over
    Nice to meet you, kandie! Never been to Minnesota.

Still waiting for Episode 56 at Viikii. It's taking longer than usual.

http://news.nate.com/view/20090311n09823[/COLOR]

[에덴종영] 동철의 죽음, 허무한 결말
    DC's murder, hollow ending

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2009-03-11 14:12
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/tr/2009/03/11/24195_27441_3540.jpg')

Did anyone watch Showbiz Extra today (3/12)? I caught the tail end which was showing a commercial (?) done by SSH, Song Hye Gyo & Ji Jin Hee! Can anyone tell if that was a new or old commercial.

Life after EOE: Been thoroughly enjoying Star's Lovers with Choi Ji Woo (SSH's 2nd love) and Yoo Ji-tae. Now they had great chemistry!!! It was refreshing to see the very-tall CJW be able to wear 4/5-inch heels and still be shorter than the 2 leading actors, Yoo Ji Tae at 186 cm and Lee K Woo at 189 cm! EOE Han Ji Hye (KJH)'s long-term ex-boyfriend, Lee Dong-gun, has a cameo in Star's Lovers, playing opposite of his real-life new girlfriend, Cha Ye Ryun. (SL is available at MySoju.com.)

Speaking of MySoju.com, has anyone checked out Air City lately? I noticed it's "broken" -- probably because everyone is checking out Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook in that drama. They now apparently have a new real-life romance.
    Last edited by Janice/HEONg; 03-12-09 at 08:57 PM.

www.hanfever.com/2009/03/10/song-seung-hun-hopes-for-a-cheerful-role-next-time/

Song Seung Hun Hopes For a Cheerful Role Next Time

"There hadn't been much smiles during this period of time, I hope to get a cheerful role in my next project." This was what Song Seung Hun said during the "East of Eden" finale press conference held yesterday (9th), a day before MBC is to air the final two episodes of the drama.

This 56-episode drama which narrates the life and struggle between families and the tragic fate of two brothers, has come a long way since its first airing last August. During the media conference, both Song Seung Hun and Yun Jung Hoon expressed similar views: "Hope I can get to display a more cheerful acting the next time. Under the current situation where the market is dominated by comedy dramas, this drama which narrates the conflict between two families and brothers is very meaningful. I have also befriend many seniors and juniors alike which to me, is the greatest reward out of this."

Song Seung Hun said: "Dong Chul in the drama is unable to express his love for his loved woman due to family conflicts but for me, I'm a person who can abandon everything for the sake of love. This is the difference."

For Yun Jung Hoon, he said: "Han Ga In and I are living amicably. We are planning to have a baby next year."

During the past 7 months of filming, Song Seung Hun recalled the times where he had to film under the scorching sun in Macau while Yun Jung Hoon thought of the scene where he shouted at passing vehicles after discovering about his birth secret. Even though the changing of screenwriter and departure of Lee Da Hae dealt a blow to the team, but the incidents unexpectedly made the team more united than before.

In response to the crown being taken away by "Boys Before Flowers", Song Seung Hun said: "I think the audience range of both dramas are different. Although, the cast of 'Boys Before Flowers' are mostly made up of newcomers, but they have performed very well. I know that 'East of Eden' gave others a feeling of being the second fiddle, but this is also the clause for a new start."

As for the future plans, Song Seung Hun said that he wanted to go for a tour and a game of golf while Yun Jung Hoon expressed his wish to go on a trip with his brother.

Did anyone watch Showbiz Extra today (3/12)? I caught the tail end which was showing a commercial (?) done by SSH, Song Hye Gyo & Ji Jin Hee! Can anyone tell if that was a new or old commercial.

Life after EOE: Been thoroughly enjoying Star's Lovers with Choi Ji Woo (SSH's 2nd love) and Yoo Ji-tae. Now they had great chemistry!!! It was refreshing to see the very-tall CJW be able to wear 4/5-inch heels and still be shorter than the 2 leading actors, Yoo Ji Tae at 186 cm and Lee K Woo at 189 cm! EOE Han Ji Hye (KJH)'s long-term ex-boyfriend, Lee Dong-gun, has a cameo in Star's Lovers, playing opposite of his real-life new girlfriend, Cha Ye Ryun. (SL is available at MySoju.com.)

Speaking of MySoju.com, has anyone checked out Air City lately? I noticed it's "broken" -- probably because everyone is checking out Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook in that drama. They now apparently have a new real-life romance.
    I'm totally upset with the EOE ending. After all the pains Dong Chul endured, the writer still killed him off, then sugar-coated us with a happy family gathering scene and what appeared to be Dong Chul's "smiley ghost" at the end!
    I thought the series started out nicely, especially the touchy childhood part, then just one disappointment after another, and finally, an abrupt finale as if they just wanted to wrap up the lengthy project so that everyone could go home and rest.

Life after EOE for me is Cain and Abel. The 1st eight chapters are so good. I love So Ji-Sub! He surely mastered his character. In fact so far, I thought Ji-Sub sshi did a more well-done job in CAA than our SSH in EOE. Sometimes, I thought SSH cares so much for his look and did not act that natural.

I heard about CJW and LJW as an object too. Hope they're last. Looks like more male stars prefer older ladies these days. At least for the pair CJW-LJW, LJW is only 6 years younger than CJW. For Jo In-Sung and Go Hyun-Jung, JIS is 12 years younger than his lady.
    But our SSH likes the reverse. If the rumor about him and LYH is true then she's 12 years younger than him
    Last edited by colette; 03-17-09 at 09:10 PM.

[quote=colette;875424]I'm totally upset with the EOE ending. After all the pains Dong Chul endured, the writer still killed him off, then sugar-coated us with a happy family gathering scene and what appeared to be Dong Chul's "smiley ghost" at the end!
    I thought the series started out nicely, especially the touchy childhood part, then just one disappointment after another, and finally, an abrupt finale as if they just wanted to wrap up the lengthy project so that everyone could go home and rest.

Life after EOE for me is Cain and Abel. The 1st eight chapters are so good. I love So Ji-Sub! He surely mastered his character. In fact so far, I thought Ji-Sub sshi did a more well-done job in CAA than our SSH in EOE. Sometimes, I thought SSH cares so much for his look and did not act that natural.

I heard about CJW and LJW as an object too. Hope they're last. Looks like more male stars prefer older ladies these days. At least for the pair CJW-LJW, LJW is only 6 years younger than CJW. For Jo In-Sung and Go Hyun-Jung, JIS is 12 years younger than his lady.
    But our SSH likes the reverse. If the rumor about him and LYH is true then she's 12 years younger than him [/quote]

YES, YES, YES, Cain & Abel is great! Totally agree with you about So Ji-sup's improved acting skills! Thoroughly enjoyed him in I'm Sorry I Love You and What Happened in Bali, which I've watched more than twice. Not sure if I'll be watching East of Eden again anytime soon--too much fighting for me--how many times did Lee Dong Chul (SSH) get beaten up? Another reason for liking CAA is actress Han Ji Min--loved her in Seoul Scandal.

Wow, that's news to me that Jo-In-sung is dating Go Hyun-jung, 12 years his senior! As good as SJS was in Bali, JIS's acting in Bali was amazing!

Well, I do appreciate SSH's charisma, good looks, humble spirit, musical talent, friendliness with the media, etc., and do look forward to his next project--soon I hope. I'm still listening to and enjoying his version of For You and Even After 10 Years from Sad Love Story.

BTW, had a fantastic Korean lunch recently at Palace BBQ Buffet in Sunnyvale, CA -- all the short ribs I wanted!

Source: KBS News:

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS Choi Ji-woo Explains Dating Rumors in Japan[ 2009-03-16 ] $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage/2009/03/16/c_enternews/090316.jpg')Actress Choi Ji-woo’s visit to Japan has drawn great attention from the media there, amid rumors that she has fallen in love. Japanese sports dailies and broadcasters on Thursday gave intensive coverage of the Korean actress--who arrived at Haneda Airport in Tokyo on Wednesday for a three-day visit until Saturday--and her relationship with actor Lee Jin-wook.

Choi was welcomed by some 150 fans waiting at the airport, despite a snowstorm, who gave her a bouquet of flowers. “I am very happy to visit Japan again. I have wanted to meet you again,” she told them. But when reporters, noticing a ring on her right hand, asked her if she plans to marry, she just smiled and hurried to leave the airport.

The actress went to Japan to promote her latest SBS drama “Celebrity Sweetheart,” which is scheduled to be aired on the satellite channel Wow Wow TV from May 1.

Attending a premiere for the TV drama at Tokyo’s Yebisu Garden Hall on Thursday afternoon, Choi was bombarded with questions about her relationship with Lee. “We have good feelings toward each other, but that is all for now,” she answered. “I can tell you one thing for sure -- that I have never yet thought about getting married.”

Quote Originally Posted by colette View Post
    I'm totally upset with the EOE ending. After all the pains Dong Chul endured, the writer still killed him off, then sugar-coated us with a happy family gathering scene and what appeared to be Dong Chul's "smiley ghost" at the end!
    Yes, Colette, you said it well! Don't blame you for being upset with EOE ending. LDC definitely deserved better -- throughout EOE his life was just one sacrifice after another -- enduring so much pain as you said.

Song Seung Heon's recent roles: 1) he as Woo-min with a group of close friends ruled the underworld in Fate, 2) he was an underground fighter and member of a mob in Love Song 2008 MV, and 3) he was a right-hand man of a casino mogul & member of the Asia mafia (Pres. Gook) in EOE. Sure hope in SSH's next drama he does not play the role of a "tough" guy again. I welcome a change!

Been enjoying over and over again on You Tube MV Smile - by sori -- it shows Oppa's many great smiles and his love of a good laugh! So Ji Sup indicates his sworn brother SSH has a great sense of humor! I like that!

Lee Yeon Hee:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/es/2009/03/20/PP09032000030.JPG')

Yes, Colette, you said it well! Don't blame you for being upset with EOE ending. LDC definitely deserved better -- throughout EOE his life was just one sacrifice after another -- enduring so much pain as you said.

Song Seung Heon's recent roles: 1) he as Woo-min with a group of close friends ruled the underworld in Fate, 2) he was an underground fighter and member of a mob in Love Song 2008 MV, and 3) he was a right-hand man of a casino mogul & member of the Asia mafia (Pres. Gook) in EOE. Sure hope in SSH's next drama he does not play the role of a "tough" guy again. I welcome a change!

Been enjoying over and over again on You Tube MV Smile - by sori -- it shows Oppa's many great smiles and his love of a good laugh! So Ji Sup indicates his sworn brother SSH has a great sense of humor! I like that!
    Hi Janice and Colette, long time no see. Thank you for being such die-hard fans of SSH and for persevere this forum.

About EOE, same here, I was expecting a better ending.
    In fact, the development of the overall story is pretty thwart, IMO.

Months before it commenced, the series drummed pompously with its stalwart line of cast and USD 20+M of spending. It built up hopes in the audience for a propitious escapade. The series started out nicely in the first 15 chapters or so. I love the childhood years, the hardworking and aspiring Dong Chul in Macau, his enchanted encounter with GYR, and the relentless fights between DW and MH over JH at home. Unfortunately, the excitement weaned off sharply afterward, reflecting the various trouble rumored in the production, from endorsement to writer to cast.

Don’t know how famous this Na writer is, but she certainly gives me bad impression after EOE. But I’d blame it most on the director, for allowing such disconcerted script in his project. True, many scenes were pretty nerve wreck or heart pumping. But at times, the story went absolutely nonsense. To name a few, I could not understand the meaningless role of LDH, the ridiculous reason for GYR’s fallacious pregnancy, JH’s 180 degree greedy turn, DW’s constant see-saw between evil and moral, DC’s unnecessary tie with the drug dealers, and worst of all, the undue manners of STW’s and LDC’s death.

I think many Korean dramas bear similar problem: great start, draggy in between, poor and abrupt ending, and at time, ridiculously twisted.

Casting wise, except for LYH, others were outstanding, and this is probably the best performance that I’ve ever seen from SSH. He worked so hard and it showed. Many congrats to SSH and the rest of the cast for a job well done! I look forward to his next project. Same here, wish his next project will be more lighthearted to watch.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake View Post
    Hi Janice and Colette, long time no see. Thank you for being such die-hard fans of SSH and for persevere this forum.

About EOE, same here, I was expecting a better ending.
    In fact, the development of the overall story is pretty thwart, IMO.

Months before it commenced, the series drummed pompously with its stalwart line of cast and USD 20+M of spending. It built up hopes in the audience for a propitious escapade. The series started out nicely in the first 15 chapters or so. I love the childhood years, the hardworking and aspiring Dong Chul in Macau, his enchanted encounter with GYR, and the relentless fights between DW and MH over JH at home. Unfortunately, the excitement weaned off sharply afterward, reflecting the various trouble rumored in the production, from endorsement to writer to cast.

Don’t know how famous this Na writer is, but she certainly gives me bad impression after EOE. But I’d blame it most on the director, for allowing such disconcerted script in his project. True, many scenes were pretty nerve wreck or heart pumping. But at times, the story went absolutely nonsense. To name a few, I could not understand the meaningless role of LDH, the ridiculous reason for GYR’s fallacious pregnancy, JH’s 180 degree greedy turn, DW’s constant see-saw between evil and moral, DC’s unnecessary tie with the drug dealers, and worst of all, the undue manners of STW’s and LDC’s death.

I think many Korean dramas bear similar problem: great start, draggy in between, poor and abrupt ending, and at time, ridiculously twisted.

Casting wise, except for LYH, others were outstanding, and this is probably the best performance that I’ve ever seen from SSH. He worked so hard and it showed. Many congrats to SSH and the rest of the cast for a job well done! I look forward to his next project. Same here, wish his next project will be more lighthearted to watch.

Cheers.
    Uchikake, it's great to hear from you!!! You and Colette were responsible for many of the early fun and interesting postings that encouraged me to join the forum just to express my appreciation -- never dreamed that I would still be active 15 months later. Gosh, you said it all so well -- covering everything I would have wanted to say but didn't know how.

Quite obviously to me, SSH did work hard and had greatly improved his acting skills. When comparing his roles in AIMH and SS to his EOE role, EOE was a thousand times more demanding on him. I'm sure SSH wanted LYH to do well; she even said that he encouraged her as she was the youngest of the adult cast. However, I do feel LDH with her years of experience would have contributed so much more. I have to admit at times I found myself enjoying Boys Over Flowers more -- Oops, sorry!

Yes, Korean dramas have their problems as you indicated. Thank goodness for the "fast forward" button! The dramas have provided me with so many beautiful sights of Korea; now I don't feel I need to travel there except for the unrealistic possibility of "bumping" into SSH. I sure do envy those fans that were able to catch an EOE on-site filming! You think if I hung around an airport long enough, I might catch a filming?

I discovered Korean dramas two and a half years ago, and now I'm more aware of everything Korean. I now recognize LG (had wondered who made those LG washing machines and dryers displayed at Sears) and Samsung (not Japanese) as Korean products. With the downturn economy, I'm seeing more and more Hyundai autos on the road -- also seeing more of them in the K. dramas. The older dramas showed a lot of BMWs and Mercedes. Wow, Korea has a baseball team that came close to winning the 2009 World Baseball Classic. Kim Yu-na won gold at the recent World Figure Skating Championship! What a pleasure it is to see dramas where chopsticks are used and Ramen noodle is popular (eating noodles from a pot cover is a grand idea!). The elderly are well respected although they seem to have excessive control over the family. And, yes, the Secretary General of the United Nations is Korea's own Ban Ki-moon! In the dramas, I love hearing "ah" added to a familiar person's name. I've been doing that all my life -- didn't know other than Chinese did this -- Heong ah!

Well, SSH's buddies Ji Sung in New Heart and So Ji Sup in Cain and Abel have portrayed medical doctors. I think I would like to see SSH as one -- maybe for an organization such as Doctors Without Borders?