Page 20 of 178 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Seung Heon

Quote Originally Posted by maskofchina
    Thank you, Colette.
    SSH is very lucky to have so many fans who care for him all over the world. He is extremely good looking, and very talented. I read somewhere that people think he should try to act in more serious movies but I enjoyed all his work for TV and for cinema. Good acting and also good singing voice. I think he has great talent and so lucky to be born so good looking. He seems like a hardworking and kind person too, many pictures of him with children
    welcome to this thread, maskofchina. glad you join us. we all love Seung Heon here.
    are you from china? which part of china?
    heard oppa is very popular in china. how popular is Seung Heon compared local chinese actors like Huang Xiao Ming or Chen Dao Ming?

why not share with us how you discovered Seung Heon?

ooo finally a fan base for song seung! for reasons unknown to me there are not a lot of sites dedicated to this wonderfully sexy sweetheart. although i wasn't crazy about him when i first say him in autumn in my heart (was distracted by won bin and his lips ) i absolutely fell in love seeing him in summer scent. who could resist those soulful eyes and the tragically romantic half smiles? sigh.....
    i've heard that song also sings? is this true? and if yes does anyone have a link to dl or buy his music?
    thanx!

Default Where do I begin..........? Stuck on SSH

Thanks, Seungheoney. What a nice name!
    Trying to remember when I got thunderstruck, must be about the time of Autumn series and when he did the One Day MTV. The MTV was shot in Canada and it was fabulous. Have been a fan since then but only felt his 'absence' and the big hole he left behind after he was drafted into army. Before that, he had been such a hardworking entertainer, doing projects after projects so there was always something to look forward to.
    I am really happy he did Cool Guy. He pulled off the role very well. I can't think of anyone else who can play that character so perfectly. Something almost fairy tale about it. Not the Disney type but the asian kind. He can sloely grow into more mature roles but it is hard to try and do a high school role when you're really past it. Stars like Bae Yong Jun seems have to suddenly turned all serious and trying out art movies like Scandal and April Snow. Comedy roles are hardest, the need to be funny and yet form a connection with the audience. I do admire his committment to the craft.
    I'm not working in China anymore, I am working in Singapore now. Here in Singapore, not sure if SSH is big or not. But I do see his movies sold in some shops but not the full collection.
    When I was in China, historical drama was big. Lots of good chinese actors but to me, no multi-talented eye candy like SSH who models, acts, sings, and simply stay a dreamboat! By the way, the way he has managed to stay in shape year after year is amazing. Most of them let themselves go after they get in shape for one project.
    Ok, too much rambling.
    By the way, I came on the net again because I saw CALLA last weekend and was looking high and low for one of the OST tracks, COME AGAIN, I BELIEVE. I wonder if anyone can share this beautiful song?
    Also, ITS MY BIRTHDAY (???) from MAKE IT BIG. Where to find this song? It's in Korea but some sentence in English....It's such a catchy tune.
    Thanks...
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-24-06 at 02:56 AM.

By the way, I came on the net again because I saw CALLA last weekend and was looking high and low for one of the OST tracks, COME AGAIN, I BELIEVE. I wonder if anyone can share this beautiful song?
    Also, ITS MY BIRTHDAY (???) from MAKE IT BIG. Where to find this song? It's in Korea but some sentence in English....It's such a catchy tune.
    Thanks...
    thanks for sharing your story. sounds like you have a bad case for SSH too. Good to have you here! Welcome aboard.

The closiest I can think of is Make It Big's 'Happy Birthday To Me' (by Bulldog Mansion). If that's what you're looking for then here it's ..

mms://211.176.63.196/media03/170/170352.asf

sorry. I don't have Calla's 'Come Again, I Believe'

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    ooo finally a fan base for song seung! for reasons unknown to me there are not a lot of sites dedicated to this wonderfully sexy sweetheart. although i wasn't crazy about him when i first say him in autumn in my heart (was distracted by won bin and his lips ) i absolutely fell in love seeing him in summer scent. who could resist those soulful eyes and the tragically romantic half smiles? sigh.....
    i've heard that song also sings? is this true? and if yes does anyone have a link to dl or buy his music?
    thanx!
    yup. he sings too.
    i have most of his songs (SSH vol 1, sad sonata's ost, ...). But let me find times to upload them. too busy today. Stay tuned ....

Thanks, Uchikake. Good to be here with all the other SSH supporters.
    Thanks for the link, but I could not open it. Is there a way I can download the song to my PC to listen whenever I like? What do I do.
    Sorry to be so ignorant about computer things. Being on this thread is already very new for me.
    I do have a bad case of SSH is good. I like to think of it as a good disease. Not harmful to health and good for the heart.
    I guess you are a big fan too. You have posted some great stuff! Have you seen him in person? I wonder who has, curious to know what he's like in the flesh.

Thanks, Uchikake. Good to be here with all the other SSH supporters.
    Thanks for the link, but I could not open it. Is there a way I can download the song to my PC to listen whenever I like? What do I do.
    Sorry to be so ignorant about computer things. Being on this thread is already very new for me.
    I do have a bad case of SSH is good. I like to think of it as a good disease. Not harmful to health and good for the heart.
    I guess you are a big fan too. You have posted some great stuff! Have you seen him in person? I wonder who has, curious to know what he's like in the flesh.
    I just uploaded to yousendit so it's a bit easier for you to download. So try this link instead for that song:
    http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...50IK5VPG8IEYOL

After download, you can play it with most window multimedia players.

btw. For the future, you may want to download a bit torrent sw. I use flashget. Just search google for a download site It's easy to use and you can d/l bits from any url with it. Just make sure you set the proxy properly for connection. The previous link I sent would be downloadable with flashget.

No. i've never met SSH. I'd be on cloud-9 if I could see him in person.
    I don't belong to any of his official fan club either so it'd be hard to meet him.
    Hey, i'll be in China for business in 2 weeks. Maybe I should stop by korea, visit his camp and ... stalk (?) Nah, i may get killed by his GI friends for being mistaken as a spy from north korea

Anyway, kidding a side, fans who had met him said he looks even more handsome in person, and very sweet.
    Last edited by uchikake; 04-04-06 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks a lot, Uchikake. I'll try all that you have said and see if I become more computer savvy soon.
    Stalking, that's good. I've thought about it myself. You need the right clothes, I've heard that it's freezing cold up there. If the bullets don't get you, frostbite will. Not a pretty sight for SSH to come out of camp and see a frostbitten or multiple bullet-holed fan.
    I would have thought he would be nice in real life, hard to imagine him otherwise.
    I'm really into korean food now. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    unfortunately, i'm still stucked with viet dub version unless i know korean somehow. i wanted to learn korean. anyone knows if it's hard to learn, provided i don't know any chinese character?
    thought i'm the only crazy fan who wants to learn korean because of SSH.
    no kidding, i'm serious about learning the language. i'm thinking about checking out korean classes at local comm. college.
    i don't think knowing chinese will help. korean writing is far diff from chinese writing.

heard oppa is very popular in china. how popular is Seung Heon compared local chinese actors like Huang Xiao Ming or Chen Dao Ming?
    Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    ooo finally a fan base for song seung! for reasons unknown to me there are not a lot of sites dedicated to this wonderfully sexy sweetheart.
    SSH is the one who pioneered the Hallyu frenzi everywhere and esp. in Asia. Prior to AIMH, korean drama and mv were only circulated within its own country boundaries. It was AIMH that introduced korean filming to the rest of the world.

During SSH absense for the army, other stars like Bae Young Jun, Kwon Sangwoo made their names big because their filming activities are uninterrupted. But amongst those who enlisted, SSH is known as the only one whose popularity continues to flourish because of fan's activities on his behalf.

Not a lot of sites dedicated to SSH? I don't think so. SSH has fan websites everywhere, korea, china, JP, taiwan, HK, thai, indo, malaysia, france, us, ... Here to name some:
    songseungheonforever.com, seungheonplanet.com, seungheon.com, seungheon.net, seungheonzone.com, seungheonstation.com, seunghunhome.com, trulyseungheon.com, callacafe.net, ....

His fan base in JP, taiwan, and HK is said to be even larger than in his own country. His Honeylang fan club in JP and Korea is said to be the wealthiest and most organized fan club than compared to any other actors' fan club. But i agree, his english website is not well developed yet.

Here is an article on SSH popularity continues to bloom during his absense

[2006.01.12]宋承憲年底退伍 再戰演藝圈 quote
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2006/new/jan/12/imgtoday/today-show14.jpg')

■宋承憲年底將重返演藝圈。(新點子提供)

記者陳幼英/綜合報導

時間飛逝,2004年以假病歷逃兵的宋承憲、韓在石、張赫今年底將陸續退伍,重返演藝圈,不過這可能還是解 決不了演藝圈鬧男藝人荒的窘況,因為最近男藝人曹成模、高修、金東莞、楊東根、成時景陸續高唱 從軍樂。

三人逃兵輿論撻伐

2004年宋承憲、韓在石、張赫的逃兵事件喧騰一時,三人也受到社會輿論的撻伐,乖乖的陸續入伍,宋承憲進 入江原道第十五師團接受新兵訓練後,被派往江原道春川102部隊,還因為表現優異,升了軍階;韓在石被派到 首爾松坡區公所,開始為期25個月的替代役;張赫則是在第十五師團聯隊當兵。

當兵後 命運大不同

這三名逃兵當兵後,命運也大不同,宋承憲的影迷絲毫不受逃兵事件影響,不時幫宋承憲舉辦活動,全力支持偶像 ,因此,宋承憲年底才要退伍,經紀公司已安排在明年二月讓宋承憲重返演藝圈;而反觀韓在石、張赫感覺就好像 「人間蒸發」似的,沒有任何動靜,韓在石剛到區公所當替代役時,還有影迷去站崗,低調的韓在石還向區公所要 求換到內部工作,避免與粉絲有接觸。

雖然宋承憲等三人將退伍,不過韓國還是拉警報,鬧男藝人慌,因為不少年輕男明星,如曹成模、金東莞、楊東根 、高修、成時景等人陸續入伍,幸好目前當紅的RAIN、ERIC還要忙著研究所的課業,可以延 遲入伍日期。

2006.01.12/自由時報

(quick translation)
    The article basically says that among the enlisted actors, SSH is the only one whose popularity is unaffected because of fan activities continue to develop to support their idol. While actors like Han Jae Suk, Jang Hyuk, who enlisted at the same time with SSH felt their fan base "evaporated", SSH, even though won't get out of military service until the end of the year, already have arranged projects for him to get back to the entertainment circle in feb/07.

An chinese artist named Xuyu in China is deeply inspired by SSH. She's been continuously painting him and has had multiple art exhibitions of her paintings of him. Here is her latest works on him

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.seungheonsky.com/UploadFile/2006-4/20064416515333936.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.seungheonsky.com/UploadFile/2006-4/20064416564943297.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.seungheonsky.com/UploadFile/2006-4/2006441781089888.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.seungheonsky.com/UploadFile/2006-4/2006441783039308.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.seungheonsky.com/UploadFile/2006-4/20064417122124174.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/seungheonsky-/s3700340.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/seungheonsky-/s3700341.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/seungheonsky-/s3700342.jpg')

More of Xuyu's latest paintings. Someone must be profoundly in love to translate it into arts like this. SSH is very luckly.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/seungheonsky-/s3700343.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/seungheonsky-/s3700344.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/seungheonsky-/s3700345.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    More of Xuyu's latest paintings. Someone must be profoundly in love to translate it into arts like this. SSH is very luckly.
    lucky indeed to have devoted fan like you too colette. i know you're always there to come to his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by cocolico
    thought i'm the only crazy fan who wants to learn korean because of SSH.
    no kidding, i'm serious about learning the language. i'm thinking about checking out korean classes at local comm. college.
    i don't think knowing chinese will help. korean writing is far diff from chinese writing.
    taking korean class? wow, you're serious. i'm only thinking 'bout learning at my own pace from book or website.
    don't know yet what i'm gonna do with learning korean. perhaps just want to watch kdrama or SSH's clip in korean and understand what they say. it seems hard to learn though because the korean speak so fast.

(quick translation)
    The article basically says that among the enlisted actors, SSH is the only one whose popularity is unaffected because of fan activities continue to develop to support their idol. While actors like Han Jae Suk, Jang Hyuk, who enlisted at the same time with SSH felt their fan base "evaporated", SSH, even though won't get out of military service until the end of the year, already have arranged projects for him to get back to the entertainment circle in feb/07.
    he won't start filming until feb/07? thought he will get out sometimes in mid november this year. damn! more waiting!
    guess he needs a little break, perhaps to grow out his hair? i like him better in longer hair. longer hair really compliments his look and gives him an air of romance which fits better esp. if his next project is to be filmed somewhere in europe.

雖然宋承憲等三人將退伍,不過韓國還是拉警報,鬧男藝人慌,因為不少年輕男明星,如曹成模、金東莞、楊東根 、高修、成時景等人陸續入伍,幸好目前當紅的RAIN、ERIC還要忙著研究所的課業,可以延 遲入伍日期。
    hey. what did the article say about RAIN and ERIC? can you please translate.

hey. what did the article say about RAIN and ERIC? can you please translate.
    it says while SSH, JH, and HJS will be done w/ their services at end of the year, south korea is calling on to several other stars to pay up their military duties. They translated the names of these actors into chinese (Cao Chengmu, Huang Dongguan, Yang Tungken, Gao Hsiu) so i'm not sure who they are.
    Rain and Eric get to delay their time to service some more because of schooling.

Thanks, Seungheoney. What a nice name!
    Trying to remember when I got thunderstruck, must be about the time of Autumn series and when he did the One Day MTV. The MTV was shot in Canada and it was fabulous. Have been a fan since then but only felt his 'absence' and the big hole he left behind after he was drafted into army. Before that, he had been such a hardworking entertainer, doing projects after projects so there was always something to look forward to.
    I am really happy he did Cool Guy. He pulled off the role very well. I can't think of anyone else who can play that character so perfectly. Something almost fairy tale about it. Not the Disney type but the asian kind. He can sloely grow into more mature roles but it is hard to try and do a high school role when you're really past it. Stars like Bae Yong Jun seems have to suddenly turned all serious and trying out art movies like Scandal and April Snow. Comedy roles are hardest, the need to be funny and yet form a connection with the audience. I do admire his committment to the craft.
    I'm not working in China anymore, I am working in Singapore now. Maybe back to USA later this year or even Australia. Here in Singapore, not sure if SSH is big or not. But I do see his movies sold in some shops but not the full collection.
    When I was in China, historical drama was big - 3 kingdom etc. Lots of good chinese actors but to me, no multi-talented eye candy like SSH who models, acts, sings, and simply stay a dreamboat! By the way, the way he has managed to stay in shape year after year is amazing. Most of them let themselves go after they get in shape for one project.
    Ok, too much rambling.
    Thanks...
    Like seunghoney, I also thought you're from china. Perhaps because of your id.
    Wow. You travel a lot for work. How I wish I have a job like that.
    So are you originally from the US?
    May I ask what nationality are you and what do you do now in Singapore?
    Also, can you speak chinese?
    btw. I'm chinese, or chinese-american you may say. I school fulltime, work part time, and ... think about SSH all the times.
    Last edited by colette; 04-04-06 at 06:20 PM.

I completed my studies, I work fulltime now. Crazy about SSH but not sure what one can do with a disease like that! My colleagues think I am mad. They like Won Bin and Rain!
    Yes, I am Chinese, born in Hong Kong, studied in US. Some family member in Canada and some in US. I am on contract with a shipping line to work in a few asian ports but it is only for a few years. Not sure what is next. Maybe join family or get new contract. I can understand oral Mandarin and Cantonese.
    How about you? Are you born in US or from asia originally? Do you speak any chinese dialect?
    Is SSH big in your school or the city you live in? How do you get access to korean movies there?
    I am really pleased that he has fans all over the world. Which one of his work do you like best? I like him very much in He Is Cool, shows a lot of potential to take on diverse roles. I got tired of Summer Scent because of the weak plot and silly twists and turns to nowhere. I keep thinking they were using him as a reason to prolong the series. Did you enjoy SS?

Default Which style works best? Mad About Honey!

Just wondering what is everyone's favourite hairdo on SSH?
    Short like in Lawfirm and Popcorn, long and curly like in Summer, gentleman look like in Autumn and Virtual Twilight, GI crew cut like now, or dark and long like in SadLoveStory/Cool Guy? What about weight? Very hunky like in Popcorn/A Day, or thinner like in Cool Guy? Tan or fair?
    Please share your favourite "Honey Look"!