Page 23 of 178 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Seung Heon

Quote Originally Posted by maskofchina
    I don't mind if he stops doing soaps. He's a great comedian, maybe he can do a comedy series or movie. How about a musical, I think he should be able to put it off with his great singing and acting talent. How about something like Shall We Dance? Did anyone see the original japanese version of Shall We Dance, it was great!
    never heard of it. what Shall We Dance is about? sounds like a song in The King And I. you don't recommend ssh to shave his head and be the next Yul Brynner for king of Siam, daya?
    Last edited by seungheoney; 04-07-06 at 11:14 AM.

I don't mind if he stops doing soaps. He's a great comedian, maybe he can do a comedy series or movie. How about a musical, I think he should be able to put it off with his great singing and acting talent. How about something like Shall We Dance? Did anyone see the original japanese version of Shall We Dance, it was great!
    i actually yearn for a loooonnng-highly-budgeted-quality soap from ssh. it's been so long since we've seen any of his works, so i don't mind jamming up with endless hours of ssh.

wish his next work would be something unprecedented, something of legendary magnitude. how about dressing him up as a great warrior and lover in a martial-chivalric fiction of wushu period? and his role would be a sexy hero who is honest in words, faithful in love, dynamite in action, fearless in offering his own life to righteous of human kinds? (i know, i'm dreaming)

i really regret that ssh turned down Tsui Hark's offering for him to star as Chu Zhao Nan in 7 swords. otherwise, my dream would have come true. imagine Leon Lai and SSH double it up in the same masterpiece (?)

as for the woman to play opposite him, i don't really care; as long as she is cute enough and her role won't be a cheater like hyewon of SS then i'll be okay.

ps: you may wonder why am i up so early at this wee hour? school work. urrgh! (i certainly love ssh much more than education)
    anyway, my break is over, so back to the g..d... school project before getting to work

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    wish his next work would be something unprecedented, something of legendary magnitude. how about dressing him up as a great warrior and lover in a martial-chivalric fiction of wushu period? and his role would be a sexy hero who is honest in words, faithful in love, dynamite in action, fearless in offering his own life to righteous of human kinds? (i know, i'm dreaming)

i really regret that ssh turned down Tsui Hark's offering for him to star as Chu Zhao Nan in 7 swords. otherwise, my dream would have come true. imagine Leon Lai and SSH double it up in the same masterpiece (?)

ps: you may wonder why am i up so early at this wee hour? school work. urrgh! (i certainly love ssh much more than education)
    anyway, my break is over, so back to the g..d... school project before getting to work
    Why did he turn it down? I keep seeing this title in the store but never paid any attention. Who did they use in the end? Who else was in the movie? Maybe he was disappointed with last Hongkong his role in Virtual Twilight (so was I!) What exactly was his role in VT? I cannot understand what the subplot was??

Yep, I remember the good old school days. Anyway, school beats working hands down. Wish I was back in school.

Which reminds me, someone mentioned SSH has a brother in CA? Any idea where? His bro is supposed to be a replica of him Any clues?? Maybe one of you can befriend the brother and become a family friend...one step closer to SSH!!! What a brainwave! If so, could someone pls 'borrow' some DNA for my cloning project, plssssssssssssssssss. I PROMISE TO GIVE SSH1 SEXY CHEST AND BIG BICEPS!
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-07-06 at 10:13 AM.

Default 7 Swords of Mt. Tian

(courtesy of wu-jing.org . Jin Qian Times & Kunpeng World. Aug/2004)

-- Seven Swords of Mt Tian Movie --

The movie version of Seven Swords of Mt Tian 《七剑下天山》 comes in six instalments, and Tsui Hark has already completed all the scripts. The first instalment, to be filmed this September, is estimated to cost US$12 million and slated for release next summer. The cast includes Leon Lai, Song Seung Hun, Charlie Yeung Choi Nei, Liu Chia Liang, Dai Li Jun, etc.

Korean actor, Song Seung Hun, was one of those Tsui Hark had set his sights upon for Seven Swords of Mt Tian. However, Song Seung Hun had been hesitant as the production schedule conflicts with a Korean project he's doing. On July 25, Tsui Hark went to Korea to meet him again, bringing along the script translated in Korea. They spent four hours in discussions. Eventually moved by Tsui Hark's sincerity, he agreed. Song Seung Hun felt it an honour to be invited by the internationally renown director Tsui Hark. Tsui Hark's wife See Nan Sun praised Song Seung Hun for his physical built, saying that he bears the hallmarks of a Joseon warrior from Mt Changbai. Reportedly, he is being paid KRW$600 million (HK$4 million / US$0.5 million) to star in the movie.

Charlie Yeung, who's involved in various charitable activities, indicated that she is excited to be teaming up with Korean actor Song Seung Hun in this Tsui Hark's project when she attended the press conference of World Wildlife Fund for Dolphin as the ambassador. On being asked if she would need to brush up with her Korean, she smiled, saying, she had already met him and they communicated with each other in English.

According to See Nan Sun, Leon Lai and Song Seung Hun are currently receiving training in sword and horse-riding in preparation for the movie. They will be going to Xinjiang for more intensive training in the middle of August, to acclimatised themselves to the sweltering weather of Xinjiang, which reaches as high as over 40 degrees Celsius in temperature, as well as the conditions of Mt Tian and Fiery Mountain. Martial arts director Liu Chia Liang, along with the Lau Clan, is teaching the main cast members new moves, hoping to produce a new era wuxia movie.

-- The Seven Swords Movie: cast blue --

Song Seung Hun has originally agreed to act in Seven Swords of Mt Tian movie. However, being tied up with other projects, he had to relinquish the movie. Song Seung Hun felt bad about it too, for he had looked forward to doing this movie which would help him break into the international market.

Tsui Hark landed in a tight spot when Korean actor Song Seung Hun backed out at the last minute. Fortunately, on learning the gravity of the situation, Donnie Yen immediately agreed, without any hesitations, to take over Song Seung Hun's role as Chu Zhao Nan. Donnie Yen had to turn down other works because of this. Having a tight schedule, he will not be attending Seven Swords of Mt Tian 《七剑下天山》 press conference at the end of the month and will join the production in Xinjiang after completing Sha Po Lang. Having Donnie Yen playing Chu Zhao Nan has two distinct advantages: He is a genuine martial artist compared to Song Seung Hun, and is an internationally renowned actor, having already made a name in Hollywood, unlike Song Seung Hun, who's fandom is limited to Asia. Jiefang Daily,

Why did he turn it down? I keep seeing this title in the store but never paid any attention. Who did they use in the end? Who else was in the movie? Maybe he was disappointed with last Hongkong his role in Virtual Twilight (so was I!) What exactly was his role in VT? I cannot understand what the subplot was??
    see the article i just posted. 7 swords invitation came shortly prior SSH's draft-dodging scandal. he also wanted to keep his promise to complete the mtv for sad sonata and fulfill various fanfic projects for japan (yours, ever, yakusoku). he simply did not have enough time. in fact, So Ji Sub had to jump in offering finishing up the delinquent CF contracts free of charge for SSH, so his sworn-brother SSH won't get into contract breeching litigations. it was very nice of SJS to do so.

Which reminds me, someone mentioned SSH has a brother in CA? Any idea where? His bro is supposed to be a replica of him Any clues?? Maybe one of you can befriend the brother and become a family friend...one step closer to SSH!!! What a brainwave! If so, could someone pls 'borrow' some DNA for my cloning project, plssssssssssssssssss. I PROMISE TO GIVE SSH1 SEXY CHEST AND BIG BICEPS!
    Nah, i've ran across an old pic of the 2 brothers somewhere in SSH's HL. true, they resemble one another, but sorry to say -- SSH took all the charms!

your cloning project sounds so evil!
    not sure how i'm gonna get his DNA for you. i'll keep my eye opened for an opportunity though.
    well, if you promise to give 'it' SEXY CHEST AND BIG BICEPS, then once 'it' passed QA, i'd like to place order for an SSH2 please.
    in fact, i'd help you marketing it ... on Ebay. the ad would look something like ...

"Authentic Limited-Edition Life-sized Walking-Talking Song Seung Heon with SEXY CHEST AND BIG BICEPS or custom made to order. Free ship world-wide to your door + bonus: a counterfeit Louis Vuitton" ....
    Last edited by uchikake; 04-07-06 at 02:32 PM.

your cloning project sounds so evil!
    not sure how i'm gonna get his DNA for you. i'll keep my eye opened for an opportunity though.
    well, if you promise to give 'it' SEXY CHEST AND BIG BICEPS, then once 'it' passed QA, i'd like to place order for an SSH2 please.
    in fact, i'd help you marketing it ... on Ebay. the ad would look something like ...

"Authentic Limited-Edition Life-sized Walking-Talking Song Seung Heon with SEXY CHEST AND BIG BICEPS or custom made to order. Free ship world-wide to your door + bonus: a counterfeit Louis Vuitton" ....
    Hahahahaha. This cracked me up, big time!

maskofchina, uchikake, I have a recommendation:
    You 2 should drop what you are currently doing and:

- Try your luck to co-star with SSH in the his next comedy mv. I'm sure if there's a comedy mv arranged for him, you 2 have the talents to star in there. Maybe, a "She Was Cool"? Or

- Join kdrama script writers to compose scripts for SSH's next project.

I'm sure you 2 will be very successful with it.

Forget cloning! I have a better idea in store, Find his brother and then become friend of the family then I'll get closer to SSH-------then day in day out we spend time togther hanging out....he'll fall in love with me for sure! HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Then we'll get married and have many cute children and they'll all possess the SSH sexy gene!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Scripts? How about this one?

The many-many-year tension between North & South Korea is aggravating again. This time the North plots a wicked scheme on the southern part of the peninsula using scientific weapon -- an evil CLONED version of hunk SSH.

While the naďve and genuine SSH is happily working hard to pay up his patriotism to his country at Hwacheon camp, the evil mr. Clone goes around destroying women’s hearts around the world.
    Clone nim often shows up at SSH fan’s door, dresses up exactly to the taste of that fan –
    - short-haired-gentle Junsuh
    - blondy-sexy-sleeveless Minwoo
    - cool-n-skirmished-butt-kicking Ji Eunsung
    - ….
    When Clone arrives, on one hand he carries a bouquet of “Calla”, on the other, he carries a fake “Louis Vuitton” purchased from Ebay as gifts for the fan.
    Already pissed by the phony-n-cheap “Louis Vuitton”, SSH fans all fall ill broken hearted because this mr. Clone won’t even offer a piggyback ride or let them dance on his feet (the North scientist failed to program Clone to do so).

Nov/06, SSH finishes with his military duties. Oppa comes back hunkier than ever before. Learned about this mr. Clone, SSH is very upset and determines to defeat this malevolence. The two meet up for a final battle ….

I won’t give out any more spoilers, but can guarantee that it will be a … happy ending.

omg. what is it here? i thought april fool is already over? or is it getting too close to the weekend?
    u guys, how did u come up with all these frenzy ideas?
    i laughed until i teared reading these posts.

uchikake, your scripts is so funny. i almost fell off my chair 'cause of it.

i don't mind the spoiler. please give it to me if you can.

or would somebody else want to try and finish it up with your version of the ENDING?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Forget cloning! I have a better idea in store, Find his brother and then become friend of the family then I'll get closer to SSH-------then day in day out we spend time togther hanging out....he'll fall in love with me for sure! HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Then we'll get married and have many cute children and they'll all possess the SSH sexy gene!
    Suet Seung, yr idea is unfair for us only u would end up with oppa!
    i can't wait for your children with SSH. no matter how much they look-alike with their sexy dad, they'd be too young for me. and if they're girls then they're useless for me.

if u plan to stick w/ yr idea, then u and i will involve in a love triangle.

btw, i'd love to hear your method to make him "fall in love for sure".

Scripts? How about this one?

The many-many-year tension between North & South Korea is aggravating again. This time the North plots a wicked scheme on the southern part of the peninsula using scientific weapon -- an evil CLONED version of hunk SSH.

While the naďve and genuine SSH is happily working hard to pay up his patriotism to his country at Hwacheon camp, the evil mr. Clone goes around destroying women’s hearts around the world.
    Clone nim often shows up at SSH fan’s door, dresses up exactly to the taste of that fan –
    - short-haired-gentle Junsuh
    - blondy-sexy-sleeveless Minwoo
    - cool-n-skirmished-butt-kicking Ji Eunsung
    - ….
    When Clone arrives, on one hand he carries a bouquet of “Calla”, on the other, he carries a fake “Louis Vuitton” purchased from Ebay as gifts for the fan.
    Already pissed by the phony-n-cheap “Louis Vuitton”, SSH fans all fall ill broken hearted because this mr. Clone won’t even offer a piggyback ride or let them dance on his feet (the North scientist failed to program Clone to do so).

Nov/06, SSH finishes with his military duties. Oppa comes back hunkier than ever before. Learned about this mr. Clone, SSH is very upset and determines to defeat this malevolence. The two meet up for a final battle ….

I won’t give out any more spoilers, but can guarantee that it will be a … happy ending.
    A real Oscar deserving script, well done, Uchikake. I was just wondering how to make a movie with only SSH as the star and do away with the rest of the cast and I think you've hit the nail on the head! SSH in every scene...wow!

......how about real SSH comes out from army, outsmart the North through complicated plan (never mind the plan......basically consists of slow moving sequal with real SSH fighting, shirt off, of course.....

then... story fast forwards.......

Real SSH strikes huge victory and he seizes hold of the formula for his clones. Takes over north korean cloning lab and thinks long and hard about all the cloned SSH with BIG SEXY CHEST AND BICEPS wandering aimlessly now that their original evil creator is gone. With the thought of having to destroy them, dear kind hearted Real SSH sits and weeps (camera zooms in on his eyes and wet lashes), he sits and weeps because he is sad with the thought of having to destroy the clones with BIG SEXY CHEST and BICEPS (he also weeps when he thinks of many hours he had to spent in the gym in reality to get those compared to the clones who had them GROWN from a test tube.... how unfair!)

Real SSH decides to go for a swim to clear his mind and think what to do with clones.........beautiful seaside scene in BIG SUR of him in swimming using his powerful CHEST and BICEPS muscles....

Anyway, he decides that clones should be saved, he weeps some more (and so do the movie goers) , he decides that he should reprogramme all the clones so that they are all JUST LIKE HIM in mannerism and thinking.

To make sure clones are not bored to death, he comes up with brainwave on what they can do.... he will thank all his fans around the world.....

He sends SSHclones with huge bouquet of CALLA and REAL VL bags to different parts of the world, especially to SINGAPORE and CA, USA. Clones are programmed to provides FREE piggyback rides wherever fans want to do, and also dance barefoot in deserted football field for his sweet devoted fans who spent huge amount of time on discussion threads while he was in the army!

Phew..... I think this should do it.

What do you all think? OK, or do we need to include more shots of him falling into the water in the fight sequal and getting wet so that he would need to change his clothes?????????? How about a scene where he trains for the showdown swimming and working out in the gym, etc etc? Slow motion, of course!!
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-07-06 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Suet Seung, you need to have a more concrete plan on how to make him "fall in love". Assuming that you become good friend with his brother, you need to prepare for when you meet SSH for THE FIRST TIME, what will you say to him? Need to gap the time from when you meet to having kids.... we'll come and help if you're stuck. This way, we can create love triange or even love octogon.

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Hahahahaha. This cracked me up, big time!

maskofchina, uchikake, I have a recommendation:
    You 2 should drop what you are currently doing and:

- Try your luck to co-star with SSH in the his next comedy mv. I'm sure if there's a comedy mv arranged for him, you 2 have the talents to star in there. Maybe, a "She Was Cool"? Or

I'm sure you 2 will be very successful with it.
    EBAY, that got me thinking. For devoted fans, all will get free clones shipped to their doorstep with unlimited piggyback rides and barefoot dances. For "other" fans, they can buy their clones from EBAY with one-time piggyback only!
    Purchase cautionary note: "SSH found that some clones were set in their ways and impossible to reprogramme, hence some models do not even come with piggybacks. Take it or leave it, strictly no returns or exchange, we're not Walmart."

Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    never heard of it. what Shall We Dance is about? sounds like a song in The King And I. you don't recommend ssh to shave his head and be the next Yul Brynner for king of Siam, daya?
    Shall We Dance was a japanese dance comedy made in 1996/97 and eventually Hollywood made a version with Richard Gere and J.Lo. The Jap version was super. The remark was very washed down. If you can get hold of it and don't mind watching something without SSH in it, go for it.

Shall We Dance? (1997)
    Starring: KĂ´ji Yakusho, Tamiyo Kusakari Director: Masayuki Suo Rating

Why tamper with perfection, September 17, 2004
    Reviewer: Andy Orrock (Addison, Texas) - See all my reviews

I see over one hundred well-written summaries on these pages, with an average five-star rating. While adding my rave review to the list, I ask the question: Why tamper with perfection? The US-made re-make is about to hit the screens with A-list cast Richard Gere, Jennifer Lopez, and Susan Sarandon. I know for a fact that a large majority of the U.S. population will never watch a subtitled film, so I can understand the reason for re-making it. However, I think everyone who has written here will agree that there's no way this Gere/Lopez/Sarandon re-make will capture the spirit of the original, certainly not the two driving forces that propel it.

First, there's the drudgery of the Japanese salaryman...like millions of others Tokyo-based wage slaves, Koji Yakusho's unhappy accountant takes his hours-long train ride home each evening, beaten down a bit more by his lot in life. He spies a dance studio, a dancer...and slowly - night after night - develops a small dream. The night he finally decides to get off the train is a magnificent scene...there's a complete struggle going on inside his body to hop off and stay off that train. I wonder how the re-make will possibly capture even a smidgen of that angst.

Second, there are the strong mores of Japanese society and the overrriding ethos of "the upright nail gets hammered down." In the U.S., to a large extent, the spirit of the individual endures - if you want to dance, you dance. In Japan, not only is Koji Yakusho's character battling himself, he's battling his country's perception of his decision to dance, which basically can be summarized as: "Guys don't." Again, I challenge the re-make to capture this tension.

I will point out that I'm not dead set against any re-make: I'm a big fan of the Argentinian film "Nueve Reinas," and thought that 2929 Entertainment's recently released "Criminal" really compared quite well to the original. Still, I urge those of you with any interest in seeing the upcoming release of "Shall We Dance" to do yourself a favor and invest 118 minutes in the original, a great look at Japanese society.

(courtesy of wu-jing.org . Jin Qian Times & Kunpeng World. Aug/2004)

-- Seven Swords of Mt Tian Movie --

The movie version of Seven Swords of Mt Tian 《七剑下天山》 comes in six instalments, and Tsui Hark has already completed all the scripts. The first instalment, to be filmed this September, is estimated to cost US$12 million and slated for release next summer. The cast includes Leon Lai, Song Seung Hun, Charlie Yeung Choi Nei, Liu Chia Liang, Dai Li Jun, etc.

Korean actor, Song Seung Hun, was one of those Tsui Hark had set his sights upon for Seven Swords of Mt Tian. However, Song Seung Hun had been hesitant as the production schedule conflicts with a Korean project he's doing. On July 25, Tsui Hark went to Korea to meet him again, bringing along the script translated in Korea. They spent four hours in discussions. Eventually moved by Tsui Hark's sincerity, he agreed. Song Seung Hun felt it an honour to be invited by the internationally renown director Tsui Hark. Tsui Hark's wife See Nan Sun praised Song Seung Hun for his physical built, saying that he bears the hallmarks of a Joseon warrior from Mt Changbai. Reportedly, he is being paid KRW$600 million (HK$4 million / US$0.5 million) to star in the movie.

Charlie Yeung, who's involved in various charitable activities, indicated that she is excited to be teaming up with Korean actor Song Seung Hun in this Tsui Hark's project when she attended the press conference of World Wildlife Fund for Dolphin as the ambassador. On being asked if she would need to brush up with her Korean, she smiled, saying, she had already met him and they communicated with each other in English.

According to See Nan Sun, Leon Lai and Song Seung Hun are currently receiving training in sword and horse-riding in preparation for the movie. They will be going to Xinjiang for more intensive training in the middle of August, to acclimatised themselves to the sweltering weather of Xinjiang, which reaches as high as over 40 degrees Celsius in temperature, as well as the conditions of Mt Tian and Fiery Mountain. Martial arts director Liu Chia Liang, along with the Lau Clan, is teaching the main cast members new moves, hoping to produce a new era wuxia movie.

-- The Seven Swords Movie: cast blue --

Song Seung Hun has originally agreed to act in Seven Swords of Mt Tian movie. However, being tied up with other projects, he had to relinquish the movie. Song Seung Hun felt bad about it too, for he had looked forward to doing this movie which would help him break into the international market.

Tsui Hark landed in a tight spot when Korean actor Song Seung Hun backed out at the last minute. Fortunately, on learning the gravity of the situation, Donnie Yen immediately agreed, without any hesitations, to take over Song Seung Hun's role as Chu Zhao Nan. Donnie Yen had to turn down other works because of this. Having a tight schedule, he will not be attending Seven Swords of Mt Tian 《七剑下天山》 press conference at the end of the month and will join the production in Xinjiang after completing Sha Po Lang. Having Donnie Yen playing Chu Zhao Nan has two distinct advantages: He is a genuine martial artist compared to Song Seung Hun, and is an internationally renowned actor, having already made a name in Hollywood, unlike Song Seung Hun, who's fandom is limited to Asia. Jiefang Daily,
    Uchikake, thanks for this info. Wished he had made the movie. Still, the cast is too big, too many characters. He'll end up like in VT. If he had been offered roles like in House of Flying Daggers, it'll have been super. I didn't think Andy Lau was the right man for the job when I saw it. SSH would have been super opposite Takashi .... two eye candies .... I'll go blind for sure
    Maybe someday he'll make a movie with Zhang YiMou. Something spectacular with him as the main and only lead. Wish there is a young Gong Li somewhere, she is a phenomenonal actress.

A real Oscar deserving script, well done, Uchikake. I was just wondering how to make a movie with only SSH as the star and do away with the rest of the cast and I think you've hit the nail on the head! SSH in every scene...wow!

......how about real SSH comes out from army, outsmart the North through complicated plan (never mind the plan......basically consists of slow moving sequal with real SSH fighting, shirt off, of course.....

then... story fast forwards.......

Real SSH strikes huge victory and he seizes hold of the formula for his clones. Takes over north korean cloning lab and thinks long and hard about all the cloned SSH with BIG SEXY CHEST AND BICEPS wandering aimlessly now that their original evil creator is gone. With the thought of having to destroy them, dear kind hearted Real SSH sits and weeps (camera zooms in on his eyes and wet lashes), he sits and weeps because he is sad with the thought of having to destroy the clones with BIG SEXY CHEST and BICEPS (he also weeps when he thinks of many hours he had to spent in the gym in reality to get those compared to the clones who had them GROWN from a test tube.... how unfair!)

Real SSH decides to go for a swim to clear his mind and think what to do with clones.........beautiful seaside scene in BIG SUR of him in swimming using his powerful CHEST and BICEPS muscles....

Anyway, he decides that clones should be saved, he weeps some more (and so do the movie goers) , he decides that he should reprogramme all the clones so that they are all JUST LIKE HIM in mannerism and thinking.

To make sure clones are not bored to death, he comes up with brainwave on what they can do.... he will thank all his fans around the world.....

He sends SSHclones with huge bouquet of CALLA and REAL VL bags to different parts of the world, especially to SINGAPORE and CA, USA. Clones are programmed to provides FREE piggyback rides wherever fans want to do, and also dance barefoot in deserted football field for his sweet devoted fans who spent huge amount of time on discussion threads while he was in the army!

Phew..... I think this should do it.

What do you all think? OK, or do we need to include more shots of him falling into the water in the fight sequal and getting wet so that he would need to change his clothes?????????? How about a scene where he trains for the showdown swimming and working out in the gym, etc etc? Slow motion, of course!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_46v.gif')

Very well done! You’re not just a script writer, you’re a PD! A masterpiece indeed with detailed gesticulations, choreographs, and scenaries… shirt off, slow motion swimming, sexy muscle wrenching, camera zooming, lashes wetting, BIG SUR … awwweeesome!

Plus, a happy ending with A POSSIBLE DANGEROUS TWIST: Numerous CLONES are still out there roaming the world! Will they be permanently conquered, or will any of them ever go MAD again? Will there be enough GOOD clones so his fans will live peacefully ever after with each other? Or multi-angular loves will arise between fans and clones?

Let’s end the series with camera zoomed in to a pair of SSH’s clutching eyebrows. He has a last minute concern for his decision ….. And let’s leave it opened as it for ….a possible PART 2.

Now we should also think about OST. Besides the usual sultry slow jamz for romantic scenes and manic pops for action scenes, there should also be a mystifying tune with “THUMP THUMP, THUMP THUMP” beats. No, that is not the sounds of the peculiar heart beats in Summer, it is the heavy/evil footsteps of CLONES GONE MAD. This tune should also be played at the end while camera zoomed in to SSH’s pondering eyebrows….

OK. Now the title of the series – how about … SEUNG-CLONEY! ????

Maskofchina, should I call you business partner or colleague from now?

Uchikake, thanks for this info. Wished he had made the movie. Still, the cast is too big, too many characters. He'll end up like in VT. If he had been offered roles like in House of Flying Daggers, it'll have been super. I didn't think Andy Lau was the right man for the job when I saw it. SSH would have been super opposite Takashi .... two eye candies .... I'll go blind for sure
    Maybe someday he'll make a movie with Zhang YiMou. Something spectacular with him as the main and only lead. Wish there is a young Gong Li somewhere, she is a phenomenonal actress.
    omg. i did not know that you also like Takashi and Gong Li.
    same here. i'm not a fan of any asian actress, but if i have to pick one, it'd be Gong Li.
    have you watched Turn Left Turn Right of Takashi? It's a simple but very heart warming mv by Takashi.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_46v.gif')

Very well done! You’re not just a script writer, you’re a PD! A masterpiece indeed with detailed gesticulations, choreographs, and scenaries… shirt off, slow motion swimming, sexy muscle wrenching, camera zooming, lashes wetting, BIG SUR … awwweeesome!

Plus, a happy ending with A POSSIBLE DANGEROUS TWIST: Numerous CLONES are still out there roaming the world! Will they be permanently conquered, or will any of them ever go MAD again? Will there be enough GOOD clones so his fans will live peacefully ever after with each other? Or multi-angular loves will arise between fans and clones?

Let’s end the series with camera zoomed in to a pair of SSH’s clutching eyebrows. He has a last minute concern for his decision ….. And let’s leave it opened as it for ….a possible PART 2.

Now we should also think about OST. Besides the usual sultry slow jamz for romantic scenes and manic pops for action scenes, there should also be a mystifying tune with “THUMP THUMP, THUMP THUMP” beats. No, that is not the sounds of the peculiar heart beats in Summer, it is the heavy/evil footsteps of CLONES GONE MAD. This tune should also be played at the end while camera zoomed in to SSH’s pondering eyebrows….

OK. Now the title of the series – how about … SEUNG-CLONEY! ????

Maskofchina, should I call you business partner or colleague from now?
    Uchikake, my esteem partner, we have to start work quick!
    Make sure SSH gets up enough energy to play super-multiple roles in SEUNG CLONEY (this is so funneeeeeeee! love it). To get the movie out in time for Christmas release, we need to pounce on him as soon as he gets out. Need to get everyone's help. Job applications now open for project SEUNG CLONEY!

Positions Open for Application
    1) Eye-brows trimmer
    2) Hair Blower
    3) Sweat Mopper
    4) Coaxer - make sure SSH stays in shape
    5) Sound effects producer (for THUMP THUMP THUMP effects and other appropriate noises)
    6) Costume designer (do we need any with all the chest baring scenes, pls advise)
    7) Translater (yep, sorry, but we will need one or there will be a lot of charade going on to try and explain this top notch plot)
    8) Calla and LV bags procurement officer
    9) misc odd job worker, aka slave to cater to every one of SSH's wimps and fancy
    11) foot and back masseurs (after all the piggybacks and barefoot dancing scenes)

COME YE COME YE... apply before all positions are filled!!!!
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-07-06 at 08:42 PM.

omg. i did not know that you also like Takashi and Gong Li.
    same here. i'm not a fan of any asian actress, but if i have to pick one, it'd be Gong Li.
    have you watched Turn Left Turn Right of Takashi? It's a simple but very heart warming mv by Takashi.
    Is that with GiGi whats-her-name? I am a big Gong Li fan, she's got talent,
    beauty and class. Not a Zhang ZiYi fan though.
    Takashi is good, he's also elusive. Not many news circulated on him. In one of his interviews, he said he spends all his time gaming at home on X-Box. What a waste of a pretty face! Also, he's supposed to have got married in March to his pregnant GF.
    SSH is number one heart throb, he's super multitalented and sweet to all his fan!
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-07-06 at 08:41 PM.

Uchikake, my esteem partner, we have to start work quick!
    Make sure SSH gets up enough energy to play super-multiple roles in SEUNG CLONEY (this is so funneeeeeeee! love it). To get the movie out in time for Christmas release, we need to pounce on him as soon as he gets out. Need to get everyone's help. Job applications now open for project SEUNG CLONEY!

Positions Open for Application
    1) Eye-brows trimmer
    2) Hair Blower
    3) Sweat Mopper
    4) Coaxer - make sure SSH stays in shape
    5) Sound effects producer (for THUMP THUMP THUMP effects and other appropriate noises)
    6) Costume designer (do we need any with all the chest baring scenes, pls advise)
    7) Translater (yep, sorry, but we will need one or there will be a lot of charade going on to try and explain this top notch plot)
    8) Calla and LV bags procurement officer
    9) misc odd job worker, aka slave to cater to every one of SSH's wimps and fancy
    11) foot and back masseurs (after all the piggybacks and barefoot dancing scenes)

COME YE COME YE... before all positions are filled!!!!
    oh god. you hurt my tummy like mad with laughters!

any of the "physique"-cian jobs like brows trimmer, hair blower, sweat mopper (esp. this one), coaxer, etc., will probably get filled quickly in my opinion.

costume designer? if we can't find a good candidate for the position, just don't design any, because as you said, the less the better. this way, we can save some budget to load up on instant ramen and soju for the film crew. Afterall, we already spent tons on Calla and genuine LV bags.

outsourcing foot masseurs is ... a must, because script writer like me refuse to touch ... foot, even if it's SSH's.

oh, btw, i agree, let's intensionally plan for lots of NGs at any parts where SSH has to jump into the water, get wet, or change clothes.

This is so well planned.
    I think if SSH really read this, he'll definitely search for us. Oh, not to sign the contract, but to ... choke both mine and your neck to death. HAHAHA.
    But then again, that would serve our plan 1:

A chance to get CLOSER to SSH to collect DNA for you DIY CLONING PROJECT

either way, it's a win-win plan. Great job!