Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Seung Heon

Quote Originally Posted by maskofchina
    Is that with GiGi whats-her-name? I am a big Gong Li fan, she's got talent,
    beauty and class. Not a Zhang ZiYi fan though.
    Takashi is good, he's also elusive. Not many news circulated on him. In one of his interviews, he said he spends all his time gaming at home on X-Box. What a waste of a pretty face! Also, he's supposed to have got married in March to his pregnant GF.
    SSH is number one heart throb, he's super multitalented and sweet to all his fan!
    totally agree. i actually get tired of ZiYi showed up in every big budget MVs and her all-times monotonic fragile-but-butt-kicking-woman-warrior type of role. give me a break, let someone else have a chance.
    Gongli is much sexier and more diversed in what she can do. I thought Gongli outshines ZiYi in Geisha. She was able to display a range of emotions quite convincingly. My favorite work of Gongli is the Emperor and the Assasin.

yup, Turn Left Turn Right is with Gigi Leung Wingkei. it's not a new MV but I had only recently watched it and thought it's really sweet. Gigi is plain looking but fits the part well.

if SSH is to team up with Takashi in a MV, that'd be phenomena. they'd be good to play opposite -- the good and the bad, or both as bad '-'sses whether it's ancient wuxia or modern types of stories.

i really want to see SSH do more serious works and sticking less to his gentle wussy Junsuh image.
    Last edited by uchikake; 04-07-06 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    oh god. you hurt my tummy like mad with laughters!

any of the "physique"-cian jobs like brows trimmer, hair blower, sweat mopper (esp. this one), coaxer, etc., will probably get filled quickly in my opinion.

costume designer? if we can't find a good candidate for the position, just don't design any, because as you said, the less the better. this way, we can save some budget to load up on instant ramen and soju for the film crew. Afterall, we already spent tons on Calla and genuine LV bags.

outsourcing foot masseurs is ... a must, because script writer like me refuse to touch ... foot, even if it's SSH's.

oh, btw, i agree, let's intensionally plan for lots of NGs at any parts where SSH has to jump into the water, get wet, or change clothes.

This is so well planned.
    I think if SSH really read this, he'll definitely search for us. Oh, not to sign the contract, but to ... choke both mine and your neck to death. HAHAHA.
    But then again, that would serve our plan 1:

A chance to get CLOSER to SSH to collect DNA for you DIY CLONING PROJECT

either way, it's a win-win plan. Great job!
    Dear Esteem Partner Uchikake, looks like we have all we need for a career change.

We still have not decided on a location for the following shoots and other miscellaneous details like:

1) showdown and fighting scene - what hairstyle SSH should he spot, any idea for a new look? hair colour? length, curly or rebonded look?

2) Training pre showdown with clones - what form of training and diet we should put him on. Kimchi and bulgogi? Or american hotdogs and fries?

3) Body type - Should he be asked to lost 5kg like for the cool guy? or put on weight?

It's ok, you don't have to touch his feet, maybe just provide back massage and leave out foot reflexology.

How about providing facial and full body (excluding feet) spa treatment instead?

On a more serious note, I love BIG SUR, it's lovely. Went to Esalen for a week, not sure if ever been around there. If he can do a catalog shot there, it'll provide spectacular backdrop to rival korean scenery.
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-07-06 at 09:47 PM.

Dear Esteem Partner Uchikake, looks like we have all we need for a career change.

We still have not decided on a location for the following shoots and other miscellaneous details like:

1) showdown and fighting scene - what hairstyle SSH should he spot, any idea for a new look? hair colour? length, curly or rebonded look?
    The real SSH will pretty much have to wear his army-crew-cut. you want to catch Xmas release, remember? He won't have time to grow out his hair.
    The clones are more versatile. They should have any look to cater to individual fan's fantasy. With this said, we'll need extra good makeup artists. Ones that can transform his looks naturally without showing traces of artificial wigs.

2) Training pre showdown with clones - what form of training and diet we should put him on. Kimchi and bulgogi? Or american hotdogs and fries?
    Kimchi and bulgogi. Chige too if that's his favorite food. We should treat our super-star well! He looks cuter eating his country foods than beefing up on american junks.

3) Body type - Should he be asked to lost 5kg like for the cool guy? or put on weight?
    The real SSH shouldn't loose weight. Hunky macho GI man like in A Day's is what we're looking for. Again, need good makeup artists to treat the clones.

It's ok, you don't have to touch his feet, maybe just provide back massage and leave out foot reflexology.

How about providing facial and full body (excluding feet) spa treatment instead?
    ummm. i'll take the facial job only since his face is soooooooo cute. i'll pass on full body treatment unless he wants to marry me. i'm shy.

On a more serious note, I love BIG SUR, it's lovely. Went to Esalen for a week, not sure if ever been around there. If he can do a catalog shot there, it'll provide spectacular backdrop to rival korean scenery.
    I'ven't been to BIG SUR. but there should be many good places on earth to rival jeju or pusan islands. i'm excited to hear that they are considering france for his next filming location. that should be lovely!

This is so well planned.
    I think if SSH really read this, he'll definitely search for us. Oh, not to sign the contract, but to ... choke both mine and your neck to death. HAHAHA.
    But then again, that would serve our plan 1:

A chance to get CLOSER to SSH to collect DNA for you DIY CLONING PROJECT

either way, it's a win-win plan. Great job!
    Jeeze, you are getting me really worried now. You think he'll try to choke us. Yikes. Not good, I don't want to get into his bad books.

Maybe he does like playing forlorn lover type roles. And there is always an audience for it.

Ok, I'll think of something.... Here goes.......

Bret Pitt and Angelina Jolie adopt yet another orphaned baby from korean. Baby grows up happily in Hollywood and other bits of CA (must get beautiful scenery in CA in to rival korea). Now...........ZOOMS FORWARD 25 years (no sense wasting time on this bit)

SSH grows up and is now a famous chef cooking korean food CHI-GE. He returns to Seoul to set up restuarant to big success. The real intention is to seek biological father!
    One day, someone remarked that a customer comes to eat and looks a lot like SSH with thick EYEBROWS! He is a dentist! (SSH made to look older so that he can play the role as well).

SSH runs out of the kitchen but customer was gone. SSH goes berserk as he recalls that he was told by Bret Pitt that he was abandoned as a baby on doorstep of a dentist office.

SSH hires detective played by one of his buddies like KSW or SJ. More eye candies.....no harm to have them all in the same series

SSH suspects all 50+ dentist to be his real father. Lots of scenes in various dentist offices. Futile trips to many offices to no avail. Meets many beautiful dentist assistants.

Now, I need help to work in a pale female character for love interest. She needs to be inflicted with some kind of chronic oral disease so that we can start the weeping scenes. I do not know of any chronic dentist related disease...pls assist.

Now justification for this line of plot: WE all HATE to go to the dentist. After the series become a great international hit, people will all want to flock to korea for dental tours which includes clean and polish packages and free SSH floss. SSH can start to endorse ORAL B products and make toothpaste commercials worldwide!! What a good way to promote oral health!
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-07-06 at 11:36 PM.

ummm. i'll take the facial job only since his face is soooooooo cute. i'll pass on full body treatment unless he wants to marry me. i'm shy.
    Koreans seems to go for a lot of spa treatment. I don't think they're shy because it is in their culture, just like the japanese, they take public baths and saunas.
    OK, you give the facials, I'm sure we can get enough fan to provide spa treatments. Looks like we will just have to 'suffer' the indignity!!

My, My, you girls are very highly obssessive, I don't have the time to write long scripts like that anymore. I don't need to write a concrete plan, cuz the best way to go around and actually doing it is hiring a private investigator and find where his brother is or go straight to him and take it from there and be natural. Theres no plotting, just be your sociable self, thats how people meet and make friends in real life. Theres no script or plan writing. Geez...what is this? Again, I didn't intend be offensive or say that your methods are wrong or anything but just going out there and working it from real life is good already.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Jeeze, you are getting me really worried now. You think he'll try to choke us. Yikes. Not good, I don't want to get into his bad books.

Maybe he does like playing forlorn lover type roles. And there is always an audience for it.

Ok, I'll think of something.... Here goes.......

Bret Pitt and Angelina Jolie adopt yet another orphaned baby from korean. Baby grows up happily in Hollywood and other bits of CA (must get beautiful scenery in CA in to rival korea). Now...........ZOOMS FORWARD 25 years (no sense wasting time on this bit)

SSH grows up and is now a famous chef cooking korean food CHI-GE. He returns to Seoul to set up restuarant to big success. The real intention is to seek biological father!
    One day, someone remarked that a customer comes to eat and looks a lot like SSH with thick EYEBROWS! He is a dentist! (SSH made to look older so that he can play the role as well).

SSH runs out of the kitchen but customer was gone. SSH goes berserk as he recalls that he was told by Bret Pitt that he was abandoned as a baby on doorstep of a dentist office.

SSH hires detective played by one of his buddies like KSW or SJ. More eye candies.....no harm to have them all in the same series

SSH suspects all 50+ dentist to be his real father. Lots of scenes in various dentist offices. Futile trips to many offices to no avail. Meets many beautiful dentist assistants.

Now, I need help to work in a pale female character for love interest. She needs to be inflicted with some kind of chronic oral disease so that we can start the weeping scenes. I do not know of any chronic dentist related disease...pls assist.

Now justification for this line of plot: WE all HATE to go to the dentist. After the series become a great international hit, people will all want to flock to korea for dental tours which includes clean and polish packages and free SSH floss. SSH can start to endorse ORAL B products and make toothpaste commercials worldwide!! What a good way to promote oral health!
    Wow, you’re a master-mind! I'm totally swayed by your creativeness. Here is my review:

While the Seung-Cloney is a modern sci-fi action flick portraying SSH as a heroic toughie and aiming at consolidating his fandom, this story is actually a REAL KDRAMA with all of the oh-so-frequently-seen-kdrama-features:
    - Orphan/adopted child
    - Introduction of traditional Korean food: Chi Ge
    - Son in search of his biological parent(s). Didn’t SJS played something similar to that in one of his series?
    - Sworn-brothers reunion: KSW and SJS to join the cast -> more eye candies (good, good)
    - Promotion of Korea tourism. This time, unusually, it’s neither Jeju nor Pusan. It’s with a whole new world – the Korean dental association. I also like the idea of endorsing sell of dental products like SSH floss or dental cleaning/whitening package: a profitable yet healthy marketing strategy.
    - Lead female inflicted with deadly disease: a fatal mouth disease? Hmm, that’s a tough one. How about Lockjaw (aka. Tetanus)? It isn't related to teeth really, but tetanus infection causes extreme muscle stiffness and spasms around the mouth and could be deadly. In this case, let’s take an extreme step and have her condition so serious that she’s been a MUTE for all of her life.

1.5 thumbs-up for the storyline so far.

Now let’s build a love triangle: The muted girl is SSH’s love interest. All of her life, she wishes to be a singer. SSH loves her painfully. Despite his fierce love for her, SSH couldn't bring her total happiness because he couldn't bring her the voice that she never has. However, it was SSH’s biological father – the dentist, who fulfilled her dream by curing her lockjaw problem and bringing acoustic capability to her tongue and oral path again. How did he do that? I don’t know, maybe by daily injecting her with dental prophylaxis to relax her locked muscle?
    Anyway, touched by his help, the girl gets all confused between her respects for the dentist and love. SSH finds out about his biological father as well as his father's relationship with the woman he loves. Should SSH give up his love or should his father do? As for the girl, whom should she end up with – a Chige chef or a talented dentist? Remember both lead male roles are played by SSH, so whomever she picks would still be a winning choice. Btw, we’ll make the dentist an attractive middle aged gentleman, while the Chige chef a cool-fun-loving young man (who loves to bare his chest and biceps when he cooks).

This series should be able to gain great recognition with guest stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and many filming scenes in the beginning from Hollywood.

This is great! I’d vote for SSH to play both series.

What do you think the title should be – CHIGE Scent or Oral-B-allad?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    My, My, you girls are very highly obssessive, I don't have the time to write long scripts like that anymore. I don't need to write a concrete plan, cuz the best way to go around and actually doing it is hiring a private investigator and find where his brother is or go straight to him and take it from there and be natural. Theres no plotting, just be your sociable self, thats how people meet and make friends in real life. Theres no script or plan writing. Geez...what is this? Again, I didn't intend be offensive or say that your methods are wrong or anything but just going out there and working it from real life is good already.
    Oh. it's friday and people just want to have a bit of creative fun. I admit, I had a great laugh reading the posts. It's unusual like watching a new sitcom or listening to a standup comedy, very creative. No one ever thinks there's any right or wrong here, because we all know that we, including you, are just joking around.

People asked you more questions because they just want you to join their fun. Hope there's no hard feeling.

Now let’s build a love triangle: The muted girl is SSH’s love interest. All of her life, she wishes to be a singer. SSH loves her painfully. Despite his fierce love for her, SSH couldn't bring her total happiness because he couldn't bring her the voice that she never has. However, it was SSH’s biological father – the dentist, who fulfilled her dream by curing her lockjaw problem and bringing acoustic capability to her tongue and oral path again. How did he do that? I don’t know, maybe by daily injecting her with dental prophylaxis to relax her locked muscle?
    this story gets 2-thumbs-up from me. and the part where the dentist injected her with dental prophylaxis really hits the roof! hahahaha.

i love both the catchy names you came up with. Isn't Chige supposed to have strong smell (from kimchi and anchovy)? And Oral-B-allad, hahaha, sounds very equivalent to Sad Love Song or Winter Sonata, yet fully of dental additives. hahahaha.

had great time reading you guys posts. this is what make web chatting more fun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    this story gets 2-thumbs-up from me. and the part where the dentist injected her with dental prophylaxis really hits the roof! hahahaha.

i love both the catchy names you came up with. Isn't Chige supposed to have strong smell (from kimchi and anchovy)? And Oral-B-allad, hahaha, sounds very equivalent to Sad Love Song or Winter Sonata, yet fully of dental additives. hahahaha.

had great time reading you guys posts. this is what make web chatting more fun to do.
    Yep, only have time on weekends to be totally wacky. Thanks for joining in and making it fun! If there is a korean version of Saturday Night Live, our scripts would be such hits!

How do I post pictures? What do I do?? HELP!!!

Wow, you’re a master-mind! I'm totally swayed by your creativeness. Here is my review:

While the Seung-Cloney is a modern sci-fi action flick portraying SSH as a heroic toughie and aiming at consolidating his fandom, this story is actually a REAL KDRAMA with all of the oh-so-frequently-seen-kdrama-features:
    - Orphan/adopted child
    - Introduction of traditional Korean food: Chi Ge
    - Son in search of his biological parent(s). Didn’t SJS played something similar to that in one of his series?
    - Sworn-brothers reunion: KSW and SJS to join the cast -> more eye candies (good, good)
    - Promotion of Korea tourism. This time, unusually, it’s neither Jeju nor Pusan. It’s with a whole new world – the Korean dental association. I also like the idea of endorsing sell of dental products like SSH floss or dental cleaning/whitening package: a profitable yet healthy marketing strategy.
    - Lead female inflicted with deadly disease: a fatal mouth disease? Hmm, that’s a tough one. How about Lockjaw (aka. Tetanus)? It isn't related to teeth really, but tetanus infection causes extreme muscle stiffness and spasms around the mouth and could be deadly. In this case, let’s take an extreme step and have her condition so serious that she’s been a MUTE for all of her life.

1.5 thumbs-up for the storyline so far.

Anyway, touched by his help, the girl gets all confused between her respects for the dentist and love. SSH finds out about his biological father as well as his father's relationship with the woman he loves. Should SSH give up his love or should his father do? As for the girl, whom should she end up with – a Chige chef or a talented dentist? Remember both lead male roles are played by SSH, so whomever she picks would still be a winning choice. Btw, we’ll make the dentist an attractive middle aged gentleman, while the Chige chef a cool-fun-loving young man (who loves to bare his chest and biceps when he cooks).

This series should be able to gain great recognition with guest stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and many filming scenes in the beginning from Hollywoo Wd.

This is great! I’d vote for SSH to play both series.

You're a dream co-writer indeed! Thanks, super job in providing the right 'disease'. We need an actress with beautiful lips, maybe Won Bin in drag?

No need for a OST then, the MTV can be done in silent mode? Unsung Melody? Sound of Silence? Muted Love Story? My stuttering love? Must get Ryu to start working on the tracks.
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-08-06 at 04:31 AM.

Possible look for CHIGE CHEF
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-08-06 at 01:39 PM.

You're a dream co-writer indeed! Thanks, super job in providing the right 'disease'. We need an actress with beautiful lips, maybe Won Bin in drag?

No need for a OST then, the MTV can be done in silent mode? Unsung Melody? Sound of Silence? Muted Love Story? My stuttering love? Must get Ryu to start working on the tracks.
    this is real entertainment. soooooo FUNNNNNNNYYYYYY!

SSH is the adopted son of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? oooo, it'd be historical hit to have these 2 in the series.
    he's a sexy chef who cooks CHI GE? hahahaha
    he went berserk (like tis expression a lot) searching for his biological father whose role's played by SSH himself? it'd be very interesting for SSH to play both roles. imagine SSH w/ a mustache and specs
    the lead girl has lockjaw and get cured by injecting dental prophylaxis? too wackle but anything could be possible in kdrama.
    luv triangle b/w chef/mute girl/dentist? ya really speaking kdrama language here, girlfriend!
    SSH 'painfully' luvs the girl? oh, that fits so well w/ the expression he always carries in his drama -- 'painful'.
    promotion of korean dental tourism? another wacky thing but soooo hilarious.

i fall down laughing while reading. how could u come up w/ all that. u guys r amazingly creative. u have my full supports. i wish i can be 1/2 that creative.

i read som' since yesterday but was so busy to respond. i like the Oral-B-allad story better than Seung Cloney (how come this title so resembles 'seungheoney' id? Hahahahaha. sorri, seungheoney, it's just a joke).

the whole idea of luv story in dental office is too wackily silly but roarin' funny.
    i kept on giggling thinking about how SSH communicates w/ the mute girl using sign language, how he shows off his bod while cookin' CHI GE (he must have worn the sleeveless shirts from summer again ). my mom asked me 'what's so funny?'.

HAHAHAHAHA. i'm still laughing. still laughing ... HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by cocolico; 04-08-06 at 03:20 PM.

Possible look for CHIGE CHEF
    i repost the photo for u.
    wow. even a photo of CHIGE CHEF.
    when is this photo taken? which series?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3366')

How do I post pictures? What do I do?? HELP!!!
    just enclose the url link to the image between [IMG] and [/IMG] quotes within your post.

scroll down all the way your SPCNET page, then look in the 'posting rules' box to make sure [IMG] option is 'ON'.

u can find out the link of the image by right click on the image and select 'copy image location'
    Last edited by cocolico; 04-08-06 at 02:32 PM.

Yep, only have time on weekends to be totally wacky. Thanks for joining in and making it fun! If there is a korean version of Saturday Night Live, our scripts would be such hits!
    Everyone would enjoy a good laugh from time to time.

We have a digital box at home that we can catch hundreds of channels, including from Asia and Europe.

Japanese and korean TVs are famous for endorsing many wacky silly chirpy talk shows and programs just for laughs. These shows are much more entertainment than Saturday Night Live in my opinion. They feature famous celebrities in every shows, have lots of out-of-the-hoot games between celebs and audiences, celeb intimate interviews, celeb body/talent showoffs, short comedy MVs, etc. These shows are very popular not just in Japan and Korea but throughout asia. HK, Taiwan, China, Philipine, Malaysia, Thai, ..., are now all following with copy-catter version shows.

My two favorites on korean TVs are Love Letter and 2-Men shows. Love Letter is more elaborate and has more hyperbizarre games. 2-Men shows are hosted by Shin Dong Yup & Yoo Jung Hyun, and feature long intimate interviews with famous Korean hotties in every shows. Since Shin Dong Yup is a very close friend of SSH (they co-starred in 3men & 3women), SSH was the show's frequent guest celeb, and so were his 'sworn-brothers' Byunghun, Sangwoo, Jisub, Yongha, ...
    On these shows, you will see that these hunks aren't the "love-pain" images that they always carried in their dramas at all. They're funny, bad boys, and still very ... hot.

I bet ya that if we could send your scripts to Shin Dong Yup to read to SSH during 2-Men show, everyone including SSH will love it. He may even stand up to start acting a few scenes for you. SSH is a very witty and charming fella!
    Last edited by colette; 04-08-06 at 03:16 PM.

Default SSH defeats the evil north korean cloning scientist

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3368') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3367') SSH after defeating the evil north korean cloning scientist. Note the painful expression as he ponders the fate of the thousands of clones.
    "To destroy or not to destroy", that is the question.
    Our dear SSH fights an internal mental battle with himself.
    Catch Seung Cloney at the closest cinema to find out what our hero SSH does in the end....

Two middle age women in the background were 'sweat mopper' and 'feet masseur', they will be edited from the final cut!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-09-06 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocolico
    just enclose the url link to the image between [IMG] and [/IMG] quotes within your post.

scroll down all the way your SPCNET page, then look in the 'posting rules' box to make sure [IMG] option is 'ON'.

u can find out the link of the image by right click on the image and select 'copy image location'
    Thanks a lot, eh, I think sort of get it. I've tried posted another 'scene' from the making of Seung Cloney..... bear in mind SSH is mostly barechested in the two new movies, hence all these barechested shots.....
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-08-06 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocolico
    i repost the photo for u.
    wow. even a photo of CHIGE CHEF.
    when is this photo taken? which series?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3366')
    Pic from 3Men3Women, I remember this kitchen scene and the thought of him as the barechested ChiGe chef came to mind. Mind you, it's very hot in the kitchen whipping up dish after dish of chige, that is why he is drinking tonnes of water!!!
    Last edited by maskofchina; 04-08-06 at 09:50 PM.