Page 49 of 178 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Seung Heon

WOW. we certainly have lots of fun here today.
    Your duett production is getting fancier. Your cast now goes beyond Hollywood to include super-sport-star and royal breed. Script now also comes with very intriguing MV dialogues.

You guys deserve Oscar! This is very entertaining and comical. I can't control my laughters.

Poor, Oppa. When writing dvd ONE letter, he probably only wanted to fancy his fans with his sensitiveness and romance. But it turns out to sound too methaphorical than it should!

I agree, he sounded more sincere in his letter to SS tour attendants.
    BTW, it'd be interesting if he'll join the tour like what he promised. Don't you think Oppa made lots of promises lately (meet fans in every countries, become a friendlier and working harder actor, and now, join the future fan tour). Hope he can keep all of his vows. Wonder how crowded the tour will be if SSH'd join in person. I'd love to be there too then come back boasting ... "Oppa and I went to vacation together"

Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    yoohoo! cool stories to cheer up my monday. hat off to you guys, and thank you.

the title 'I'm Sorry, I Teach You' would be my pick. it sounds so .... So Ji Sub to me maybe u guys can squeeze this cute sworn brother in there too somehow.

i also love the plot where Oppa and prince William swapped bodies like in Freaky Friday. it'd be very weird that HL fans now have exclusive message clips with prince William speaking Korean. great promotion it'd be if there's also such clip for SG Wannabe's concert, dont you think? at least, the clips will be shoot from Windsor palace, so guarantee nice background instead of the dirty 'bathroom' wall.

btw, i'm VA (vietnamese american), not CA (chinese american). can i audit for the role of his lover fan?
    First kiss? hmmm, if i won't tell, who'd know? at least i'm not married or old.
    betcha his older fans would blame this lover fan for his 'amnesia' when he dove in the pool to save her life. btw, why Oppa always have to save someone drowning in your stories? more chances to see him wet then dry, wet then dry, ...?

anyway, welcome back, maskofchina. great to have this kinda nutty stories again for Oppa. i had great laughs reading yours and uchi's twists.
    i think colette is right, his flirty love letter to his fans stimulated lots of imagination from his fans. Oppa is to blame!

oh. you think kmovie will be quicker to shoot than kdrama? i heard either one would usually take 4-6 mos for shooting. i hope his next project is a soap though, long one, so we can see more of him.
    Good to be back, Seongheoney. My mistake, audition open to any oriental ladies NOT from Korea or Japan!

This will be the ad....

New exciting KMovie to be shot on location in England.

Main cast: Oppa SSH (famed actor from Summer Scent, Autumn Love Story, Cool Guy etc)
    First time appearance by HRH Prince William (famed for appearance in The Star, National Enquirer, cameo role in wedding of Charles and Camilla)
    Special Appearance: David Beckham (Husband of Posh, plays football from time to time)

If you fit the following description, then you could be THE ONE to play Oppa's girlfriend... AUDITION OPEN NOW

1) Pretty young female of chinese/vietnam/taiwan extract
    2) Long hair (or bring your own wig)
    3) Must not be a resident of Korea or Japan
    4) Must NOT be a member of HL (automatic disqualification if found to be a secret member, imposters may faced serious legal trouble!)
    5) Spoken Korean not required
    6) Willing to act in kissing scene with Oppa ANd HRH Prince William
    7) Willing to spend at least 4 months in close proximity to Oppa
    8) Willing to be drenched in swimming pool (swimming skills not required)
    9) Willing to work for FREE (total budget gone to Oppa/Beckham/HRH!!!)
    10) Willing to pay own way to London, arrange own accommodation
    11) Willing to take on all other responsibilities as required by scriptwriters!!!!

Renumeration Package: None
    Benefits and Freebies:
    1) Allowed up to 10 NGs per kissing scene!!!!
    2) 20% off Summer Scent Tour in May 2007 coupon
    3) Free: One-half of the Summer Scent Necklace (buy the other half at 50%)
    4) One pair used swimming trunks worn by Oppa
    5) One actual umbrella used in Summer Scent
    6) One can Message Bean
    7) One dog-tag leftover from Summer Scent Tour 2006
    8) Packets of cookies leftover from SS Tour 2006 (used by date not guaranteed)
    9) Free detailed instructions on how to join HL for next period, in good English!!! (fees not included)
    10) Best of all: a single hair from Oppa's famed eyebrows
    11) One year supply of Kimchi and free chige recipe

Haul them back at your own expense, of course!!!

Uchi, loved the super comical dialogue! Movie will be a worldwide box office smash!

Would not do to have a balding HRH Prince William, it's his first movie!
    We need to put HRH in a Min Woo Summer Scent wig.
    Can make one from Oppa's hair which was shaven off prior to entry into army! Any wigmakers in the midst?
    Wig can become a big movie merchandising opportunity after that! Buy a meal at Burger King and get a WIG!!!

thank you, guys, for wonderful news, pics, and fun on this thread.
    i’ve been so busy lately for finals. still have another week to go.

i took a break to view this thread n glad i did because i had such great rolling laughs reading the latest bizarre mv development for Oppa. its like reading my favorite comics. the dialogues really cracked me up, with casts speaking in their own languages. prince William’s Shakespeare accented dialogue is what most crazy . man, i dont know how u guys came up with stories like that but they’re really funny. u should seriously consider writing comics books and make big bucks.

anyway, i dont have much time to chat. will see you more often in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by maskofchina
    Good to be back, Seongheoney. My mistake, audition open to any oriental ladies NOT from Korea or Japan!

This will be the ad....

Main cast: Oppa SSH (famed actor from Summer Scent, Autumn Love Story, Cool Guy etc)
    First time appearance by HRH Prince William (famed for appearance in The Star, National Enquirer, cameo role in wedding of Charles and Camilla)
    Special Appearance: David Beckham (Husband of Posh, plays football from time to time)

If you fit the following description, then you could be THE ONE to play Oppa's girlfriend... AUDITION OPEN NOW

4) Must NOT be a member of HL (automatic disqualification if found to be a secret member, imposters may faced serious legal trouble!)
    11) Willing to take on all other responsibilities as required by scriptwriters!!!!
    i totally am qualified for 1-10, ma'am. your 11th requirement is like the small letters in a legal document . okay, just for Oppa, i'll do it! the kissing scenes with Oppa and HRH with 10NGs allowed is too good to pass. hope you'll be gentle with me on the 'other responsibilities'

Benefits and Freebies:
    6) One can Message Bean
    9) Free detailed instructions on how to join HL for next period, in good English!!! (fees not included)

what a hilarious list of employment benefits!
    hey, u never know, after this mv with great supporting casts like HRH and Beckham, Oppa may become so famous internationally, that his used swim trunks, umbrella, SS tour dog-tag, mesg bean, or 1/2 SS necklace will worth a fortune auctioning.

as a signon bonus before production starts, can u throw in accessment right to HL 'exclusive' mesg clips or free upgrade to 'level 5' or whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    Scene 1: Before ensnared under the con spell. Scene with Oppa and cameo star David Beckham.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/OneDay36.jpg')
    Just like in A Day MTV, Oppa was sashaying rollickingly with his golf club on the green grass of the famous Jack London’s soccer field.
    Oppa: (tosses a football to thin air and calls out) David, get the ball! (just like in A Day)

But David Ji Jinhee, his deceased pilot friend is no longer around!
    David Beckham: (standing nearby, still fuming from an earlier fight with his SPICE girl) What’s it with this man? I’m a soccer mega-star. Why he threw a football at me?

Oppa: (smiles shyly and prettily) Mianhamnida! (I’m sorry!)

Scene 2: Trapped under the spell. Scene with HRHSSH (HRH’s spirit in SSH’s body) and ajummas on Oxford campus.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs2.blog.daum.net/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=MDVyYkNAZnMyLmJsb2cuZGF1bS5u ZXQ6L0lNQUdFLzE0LzE0NDUuanBnLnRodW1i&filename=1445 .jpg')

Ajummas: (screaming madly) Oh, Oppa! Wo ai nin! Watashi ha aisuru! Em yeu anh!….. (and in many other Asian languages for ‘I love you’)

HRHSSH: (in his perfect Shakespeare accent) Silent! Thou should curtsy at my sight and shall not address me “Oppa” as it stands for “grand father” in German! I am your Prince of Windsor. Though I inherited thin hair from papa – the Prince of Wales, youth I possess in full, but fear thou art not!

Ajummas: (puzzled) Don’t you remember your Summer Scent?

HRHSSH: (getting more irritated) Nonsense! Perspire I do but also bathe daily to rid of that Summer Scent!

Ajummas: (empathizing) Ah, you must miss your mom’s Chige.

HRHSSH: (very annoyed) I beg your pardon! Mummy breathed her last in a car accident years passed. Miss her I do, but I shall forbid thou calling mummy either “cheesy” or “gay”.

Ajummas: Oppa, it was your fiancé who died in a car accident in Summer Scent, not your mom.

HRHSSH: (gnashing his teeth then turning to the side, he orders) Bring me the biggest sword and I shall hue these old fogies to halves for ill-mannered.

Scene 3: Trapped under the spell. Scene with SSHHRH (SSH’s spirit in HRH’s body) and his young lover fan at Windsor palace.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.uktravel.com/royalimage/willwales1982-20.jpg')

Lover fan: Oppa, is that you? I’m the drowning girl you saved from the pool. I’m also the long shiny black hair girl who stood waiting for you in the wind in your ONE dvd’s letter.

SSHHRH: Gureso? Na-neun neo-wa ba-ra-me gwan-ha-yeo mi-chi-da. (really? I’m crazy about you and the wind)

Lover fan: You bet! I love you. What can I do to bring you back to your Oppa’s frame? I’ll do anything including becoming your “official” fan.

SSHHRH: Jo-yong-hi ha-sip-ssi-yo! Na-reul ki-seu-ha-sip-ssi-yo! (Shut up! Just kiss me!)

Smooch, smooch, … . SSHHRH turns back to “pure” HRH.

Lover fan: Oppa, will you marry me?

HRH: (awaken from the spell) Help! This common maiden just kissed me! Seize her, henchmen!

Lover fan: (angry) Sire, I have tuberculosis. Now, you officially inherited this terminal disease from the … kiss.

HRH: (faints)

(the truth is: ms. Chinese American is as healthy as Hercules. The disease is fabricated to fright the young prince.)

Scene 4: At the campus, Oppa is freed from the spell. He takes off his lavish Swiss-army-knight suit and rushes to Windsor palace to rescue his lover fan. In the hurry, he wears only a teeny swim trunk from Happy Together. Lots of legs showcase in this scene.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i67/helenyang2/b008.jpg')

Oppa: (at palace gate) Ba-ra-me-seo yeo-a, na-neun neo-reul wi-hae yeo-gi in-neun-da! (Girl from the wind, I’m here for you!)

Lover fan: (runs out and hugs Oppa, from his back). Oh, Oppa, Wo ai nin! (she’s Chinese American)

Oppa: (shivering and tears rolling down his cheeks) Dangshineul, saranghamnida! Na-reul wi-e na-ui pi-bo-geul du-neun si-ki-sip-ssi-yo. Cha-da! (I always love you too! But let me put on some cloth. I’m freezed!)

Lover fan: Don’t worry. I’ll be Oppa-warmer.

And so they embrace , in front of Windsor palace (with Oppa still in his swim trunk) and beautiful OST played in the background. Snow falls down from the sky and it’s April! Behind the palace’s iron fence, prince William goes berserk, running around the palace courtyard fretting for his life and the deadly disease just tainted … THE END.
    uchi, most hilarious thing i've read!
    HRH is so cute. too bizarre to see his noble british face in korean dialogue. it's like turning on a tv to a hispanic channel and see Bruce Lee dubbed in spanish!
    oppa's converstion in medieval shakespeare way of tone is fall-off-your-chair funny!

btw. impressive korean skill, uchi. and you saying that it's only self-taught? WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by cocolico
    thank you, guys, for wonderful news, pics, and fun on this thread.
    i’ve been so busy lately for finals. still have another week to go.

i took a break to view this thread n glad i did because i had such great rolling laughs reading the latest bizarre mv development for Oppa. its like reading my favorite comics. the dialogues really cracked me up, with casts speaking in their own languages. prince William’s Shakespeare accented dialogue is what most crazy . man, i dont know how u guys came up with stories like that but they’re really funny. u should seriously consider writing comics books and make big bucks.

anyway, i dont have much time to chat. will see you more often in a week.
    i just finished with my finals last week. feel so relieved that the school yr is finally over!
    hey anytime you need to vent your stress, just stop by this thread and have fun with us!
    good lucks with your finals! A's them all, kado!

Uchi, loved the super comical dialogue! Movie will be a worldwide box office smash!

Would not do to have a balding HRH Prince William, it's his first movie!
    We need to put HRH in a Min Woo Summer Scent wig.
    Can make one from Oppa's hair which was shaven off prior to entry into army! Any wigmakers in the midst?
    Wig can become a big movie merchandising opportunity after that! Buy a meal at Burger King and get a WIG!!!
    Maskofchina and Uchi, the dreamed co-producers + scriptors, you had me falling on the floor laughing with your movie + dialogue + ad.

I think if there’s a movie where SSH swaps body with the prince, it will sure be a big hit. Don’t know how you can invite David Beckham into co-starring for a Korean production, let alone the prince of England.

Prince William is really gorgeous. But ya, too bad, looks like he’s going bald young.
    Minwoo hairstyle for prince William? He may look good in it with his fair complexion but afraid he’ll get into trouble with the queen.
    Sounds like your production won’t let people like Bruce Willis, Billy Zane, Matthew McConaughey, Joey Lawrence, …, to join. Lots of good actors on the west are bald. SSH is lucky because he has a good head of hair. But look at the AIMH photos that Colette posted, his forehead is high and he has deep set in hairline. A sign for going bald easy? Bae Younjun hairline is even worse, very high up.

Btw, I’m still not an official member of HL yet, so can I also audit for a part in your movie? I just want to see SSH in person so I’ll take whatever role there’s, as long that I can be with him.

I’m getting a bit frustrated with HL participation process. I still have not heard anything from them yet, despites my many messages to them. My messages were in English so wonder if they have translator. Maybe I should ask Uchi to help me write one in Korean. Don’t want to touch the cultural thing, but of all the things they should change, making it more transparent for people to join HL is the first to do.
    Last edited by jolee; 06-06-06 at 06:00 PM.

Default HL membership

fyi. I just received a response from HL (in English) related to my request to join official HL.
    Once going through the process, if any fans from here interested to know how to join, I'll be glad to assist.
    (of course, I owe it to Uchi for all her translation helps on this)

Quote Originally Posted by jolee
    fyi. I just received a response from HL (in English) related to my request to join official HL.
    Once going through the process, if any fans from here interested to know how to join, I'll be glad to assist.
    Congratulations! You're one step closer to see Oppa in person (?)
    You're probably the most dedicated fan among us here. Admire, admire ...
    Yeah, i'd be good to know how it goes, application process, and the truth about all mythical policies ...

Default Ice Rain photos

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060601.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060602.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060603.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060604.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060605.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060606.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060607.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060608.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060609.jpg')

Default Ice Rain photos (more)

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060610.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060611.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060612.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060613.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060614.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060615.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060616.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060617.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060618.jpg')

Default Ice Rain ...

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060501.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060502.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060503.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060504.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060505.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060506.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060507.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060508.jpg')

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060509.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060510.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060511.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060512.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060513.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060514.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060515.jpg')

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060516.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060517.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060518.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060519.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060520.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060521.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/bw-060522.jpg')

This will be the ad....

6 and 7 should be considered benefits. Even HL official members would widthdraw their memberships to join your production for this.
    You still need several thousands HL members to play the students at Oxford
    And from the mv dialogue, ya, you do not need multilingual actors, but you do need english subtitle big time.

Benefits and Freebies:
    6) One can Message Bean

Except for the 10NG kisses, the rest of your employment benefit package items came from an HL member's home cleaning?

Loved this: "Free detailed instructions on how to join HL for next period, in good English!!! (fees not included)". Sounds very HL.

BTW, I hope Oppa only donates a single hair from his brows for this one and only actress-to-be. Otherwise, if it's for all fans, his brows go "bald" before his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Except for the 10NG kisses, the rest of your employment benefit package items came from an HL member's home cleaning?
    it's "your trash, my treasure" kinda thingy, probably
    but ya, i'm sure you'll find many of those items at HL member's home

Quote Originally Posted by jolee
    Congratulations on finally becoming a HL member, Jolee! Very impressed that you got through all the redtape and language barrier.
    Must make you join them with guns blazing and take part in all entitled activities where possible. If you can help smuggle Oppa to US for us, it'll be so great!
    Now you'll be entitled to all the special hush hush messages and sexy Oppa photos meant only for the eyes of official HL members (envious!!! ). If you get pic of Oppa and his big sexy chest, must let us know and keep us informed of all the juicy bits.

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    BTW, I hope Oppa only donates a single hair from his brows for this one and only actress-to-be. Otherwise, if it's for all fans, his brows go "bald" before his hair.
    Oppa's eyebrows seem to be very well-loved and much in demand. Not one to miss on any possible business opportunity, if I were business manager for HL, I will make fake eyebrows and sell them at $$$$ to all new members.
    In order to take part in any activities, members must stick on fake eyebrows as sign of loyalty. They must also learn secret song in korean and sing in unison at the start of any event. Like a proper cult!!
    .........wonder any way to clone eyebrows????? must go back to my lab and experiment.....
    Last edited by maskofchina; 12-28-06 at 05:50 AM.

Oppa's eyebrows seem to be very well-loved and much in demand. Not one to miss on any possible business opportunity, if I were business manager for HL, I will make fake eyebrows and sell them at $$$$ to all new members.
    In order to take part in any activities, members must stick on fake eyebrows as sign of loyalty. They must also learn secret song in korean and sing in unison at the start of any event. Like a proper cult!!
    .........wonder any way to clone eyebrows????? must go back to my lab and experiment..... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_12.gif" alt="Thinking" ')
    Last edited by maskofchina; 06-07-06 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Eureka! Business Opportunity