Page 62 of 178 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 3560

Thread: Song Seung Heon

Quote Originally Posted by <3ssh<3
    I found some pics from when he was a kid...to me, he looks pretty much the same...maybe he was born gorgeous?? lol
    Agree. He looks the same and only more mature with time.

Default Hi! I'm a new member...

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Agree. He looks the same and only more mature with time.
    Hello everyone! This is my first time posting any kind of message in this forum, so I am really new at all this. I'm really excited about being on this forum, though, because I've already learned a lot about Song Seung Hun through all the previous posts. I'm still going through the threads and am having a lot of fun in the process. Thank you all for all your posts.

I've been a fan of SSH for a very little while...only this year. I just kinda stumbled upon the k-dramas and have been hooked on them ever since. I've been a fan of SSH since I saw him in Summer Scent and then later in Autumn in My Heart. He is my favorite actor! I live in the U.S. and don't know how to speak any other language besides English so I'm not able to log onto some of his more prominent websites to find out more about him. Has anyone on this forum ever sent him fan mail or packages? If so, where do you send them to? Can you give me an address or email? Mahalo in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl04
    Hello everyone! This is my first time posting any kind of message in this forum, so I am really new at all this. I'm really excited about being on this forum, though, because I've already learned a lot about Song Seung Hun through all the previous posts. I'm still going through the threads and am having a lot of fun in the process. Thank you all for all your posts.

I've been a fan of SSH for a very little while...only this year. I just kinda stumbled upon the k-dramas and have been hooked on them ever since. I've been a fan of SSH since I saw him in Summer Scent and then later in Autumn in My Heart. He is my favorite actor! I live in the U.S. and don't know how to speak any other language besides English so I'm not able to log onto some of his more prominent websites to find out more about him. Has anyone on this forum ever sent him fan mail or packages? If so, where do you send them to? Can you give me an address or email? Mahalo in advance!!
    Islandgirl, welcome to SSH thread. Very glad to have you join us and share fun discussing about our common addiction for SSH. I guess you're from Hawaii?

I don't think anyone on this board ever sent SSH direct mails or packages. As I understand, Oppa so far remains secretive about his contacts. Only Honeylang staffs (not even official members) knew his contact info (Hwancheon camp, management office, his GM's email, etc).

To send him anything, you'll have to join Honeylang fan club. HL staffs organize then forward fan's messages/gifts to his office periodically or occasionally.

Hopefully, after getting out from military service, Oppa will be more actively in touch with his fans and publicize a contact email and official mailing address.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandgirl04

welcome to the thread. Its great to know another person enjoys and support Oppa.
    Love Jesus! Love God! Love Life! Love Yourself!

Default Two Men show's translation ...

Quote Originally Posted by chocoholic
    Could someone please please please translate this 2-men show

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...07237991FBB6E7
    Only parts 1 & 2 for now. I'll translate some more whenever have time.

(Translated by: Uchi. In this translation, SDY (host) = Shin Dong Yup, YJH (host) = Yoo Jung Hyun, SJS = So Ji Seop, SSH = Song Seung Heon, SHG = Song Hye Gyo, PYH = Park Young Ha, LBH = Lee Byung Heon, in () = my own comments)

(Part 1 of 11)

Introduction: A korea’s top stars reunion -- Song Seung Hun, So Ji Sub, Park Yong Ha, Lee Byung Hun, Song Hye Gyo.

SDY: Let meet them now -- SSH, SJS, PYH! (claps, screams, the 3 entered the stage, embracing, …)

YJH: (talked to SDY in a girly way) Oppa! What do we do now?

SDY: Wow! We’re very glad to have you here.

YJH: SSH, SJS, PYH, and everyone, today is SSH ‘s birthday.

Audience: (screams and sings happy birthday song)

YJH: Thank you all, and (to SSH), you must treat us to dinner tonight. (Bowing) Thank you ahead for inviting me.

SDY: Ah, YJH would take any opportunity for a free meal. And SJS, what’s with you? Why your hair is so … (pause). While I’m proudly presenting my fine facial features, you’re so covered with your hair. Anyway, it isn’t easy to invite these 3 altogether here tonight, so let’s make sure we’ll have lots of fun. Let’s welcome them! (clapping)

YJH: Welcome!

SDY: Now that we had good looks at them, don’t you think their hairstyles changed a lot?

YJH: Especially for SJS.

SDY: SJS, with that hair, you look like a handsome caveman. SSH, your hairstyle’s actually very nice.

SSH: Oh, my hairstyle is called “Just Woke Up.” (laughs)

YJH: It looks messy but natural.

SDY: Oh yes! Let’s me imitate how Mr. SSH fixing up his hair. With that hairstyle, many people would probably think it is very low maintenance, and that you only need to apply some hair gel or mousse allover and you’re done. But in reality, it requires a lot of styling efforts. (Turning to the audience) Just before we started the show, I saw him in the makeup room. While people usually use their palms to apply and smooth gel on their hair, Mr. SSH went like this …. (using just 2 fingers).

SSH: Uh huh. That’s right. I struggled with it for almost 2 hours. (laughs)

SDY: BTW, everyone is well aware of Mr. SSH’s nice muscular body. But actually Mr. SJS’s body is not a joke either. When I hugged him earlier (when they first entered the stage), I never been held by such strong hug before. But now that we’re talking about well-built body, why do we see a dour PYH sitting so quietly?

PYH: Strength doesn’t need to be exposed externally. When you need energy, you can make use of your inner strength. The external muscle is not all that important.

__________________________________________________ _____
    (Part 2 of 11)

SDY: Oh sure, there’s nothing wrong for not being brawny, right? A well-developed body is not all it takes to bring you happiness. Anyway, the audience may be wondering why we’re inviting all 3 of you together here today. The audience will likely want to know your relationships with one another. Mr. SSH, they’re your best hoobaes (younger friends), correct?

SSH: Yes. Since I don’t have any younger sibling, they’re like younger brothers to me.

SDY: Yes. So how did you, Mr. PYH, and Mr. SJS get to know each other?

SSH: SJS was a senior in high school and I was a freshmen in college when we both took this part time job at a Fashion Catalogue Company. That’s where we first met.

SDY: What about with Mr. PYH?

SSH: SJS is my closest hoobae, and PYH is Jiseop’s best friend. Also, we (talks about PYH and himself) both recently moved to the same management company.

SDY: Ah, how obvious -- a friend of a friend. Definitely, you do not need ‘special occasions’ to build your social circle. Friendship can be built through friends’ introduction.

YJH: That’s right. BTW, I’ve already learned that Mr. PYH is a smooth talker through his last visit to our Two Men show. But these two (referring to SSH & SJS), they hardly talk. Especially Mr. SJS, he is quite a mute! What do you do when the 3 of you get together?

SJS: When we meet, we’d eat together.
    SSH: We’d exercise.
    SJS: Yeah, we exercise.
    SSH: We drink together.

SDY: Mr. PYH, why don’t you say anything?

PYH: Well, most people would drink and have fun when getting together. Guys also talk about women. But when we meet … (pause). I haven’t been worked out with these two altogether, but whenever I do workout with Jiseop or hyung (big brother – referring to SSH), they’d boast themselves with heaviest weight lifting. They’d try to lift the heaviest dumbells.

SDY: To see who can out do the other?

PYH: Yes, that’s how they’d spend their times. We don’t really do anything very entertaining.

SDY: Oh, how strange. So I guess when other people meet, they’d go like: ‘Hey, how are you? What fun have you been doing?’ But for them, instead of greeting each other, they’d go like “Uhhhhh” (pretending to lift heavy weighs)?

PYH: What’s worse is that since they both worked out over the years, they can handle very hefty weights. This huge! But pity me sitting next to them, using only tiny little ones. Oh, they also make this peculiar sound while exercising -- JJJJJAHHHH!!! They don’t mean to do it on purpose, but because the weight is too heavy that they have to crunch their blast-off. I get so intimidated by them while curling with my little dumbells.

SSH: That’s what we did in the past. When I first debuted, I liked to well train my body. But nowadays I don’t do much. Why? Whenever telling my mother that I'm about to go workout, she’d tell me that being brawny is so out of style (what???). That’s why I don’t weight lift so much anymore (why, Oppa? please don't loose that lovely puffed-up chest!)

SDY: Yes, there was a time when muscular men were most desired. But not necessary so now … (how strange!)

SSH: (pointing at SDY) So is your type instyle now?

SDY: (pointing at YJH) You mean this type? (making gesture of a big belly) Oh, you’ve never been to a bathhouse with Mr. YJH, so you don’t know this. He really has a big stomach.

YJH: We all knew that these two men (SSH and SJS) are very close pals. But how was the first time that you two met?

SDY: Mr. SJS, what was your first impression of Mr. SSH when you first met him?

YJH: Were you a senior in high school?

SJS: Yes, it was my last year in high school. I went for the audition for the Making of the Catalogue, and there were 5 candidates there, but the person who stood out most as best looking and nicest body was Seungheon hyung. So I knew he’d be picked.

SSH: Wait a minute! (laughs) If you describe it that way, people would probably think that there were only 5 people applying for the audition. Really, there were many many of applicants.

YJH: Okay, so many applied, but only 5 were selected to the finalist?

SSH: Yes, that’s how he should have said it or it’d sound as if there were only five applicants total. Many came, several thousands. Then they narrowed down to 5, and Jiseop and I made the list.

YJH: We all understood, didn’t we?

SDY: Oh, not me. I thought only 5 total were auditioned (laughs). So, Mr. SSH was the most outstanding there?

SJS: Yes.

SDY: What did you first think about him?

SJS: Back then, he had very short hair. I was taken aback when I first saw him. I thought … how could a man be this good looking?

SDY: Well, was it the same impression when you first met me?

SJS: Well, I thought that you’re nice, you can talk well, but you’re also … very bullshit! (SDY hits him)

SSH: Jiseop is just being kind with his comments now, but I doubt (if he felt the same) when we first met. After being selected, (we) went to Japan to shoot for the Catalogue.

YJH: So both of you went (to Japan)?

SSH: Yes, both of us. I saw Jiseop sitting in the corner of the office. So I went to him. Without saying a word, he just looked at me like this … (pretends gawking). Jiseop’s nature is not a talkative individual, but I thought since we were going to be colleagues, I tried to be nice to him. And so I approached and asked for his age -- ‘May I ask what year were you born?’

YJH: How polite.

SSH: Yes, I asked him -- ‘When were you born?’ He dwarfed: ‘Seventy seven’ (a rude/impolite answer as per Korean social etiquette). I think he thought I was younger than him.

SJS: Did I say that?

PYH: You can’t even remember?

SJS: I don’t remember clearly.

YJH: Ah, only the person who was mistreated would never forget the incident (referring to SSH).

SSH: Yeah, so since he answered like that, I thought he was in a bad mood and I shouldn’t try befriended with him.

SDY: Mr. SSH, you were born in 1976, right?

SSH: Yes, I’m a year older (than SJS). Later, we went to Japan for the shooting. He continued to be unsocialable, even though I tried hard to be friendly. After finished with the shooting and returning to Korea, there was a celebrating (project end) party, and everyone were heavily drinking.

PYH: (keeps laughing)

SDY: Mr. PYH, why are you behaving that way?

PYH: I knew the story (laughs)

SDY: You knew the story? You’re all blushing and laughing. (turn back to SSH) So you finished with the shooting and were at the (project) ending party.

SSH: Even there, he didn’t talk either. He just drank quietly.

YJH: He is a good drinker, right?

SSH: Yes, he could drink (well) and he was drinking nonstop. I wasn’t sure if he was enjoying his drink or just gobbling it down, but anyway, he just quietly drank by himself. Later, I went to the men’s room. He was silently following me.

YJH: Uh, how scary!

SSH: Since my first impression of him was not good so I just stood there doing my business. Then suddenly, this mute went (mimicking SJS) -- ‘Hyung (older brother), are we going to rise now?’ That was when I thought he was kinda charming.

YJH: Okay, we need to recap for a clearer picture of this. You were in the men’s room busily doing your business.

SSH: yes, I was.
    YJH: and then …

SSH: (mimicking SJS) ‘Hyung, are we going to rise now?’
    Last edited by uchikake; 07-06-06 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colette
    http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?...06&menu_id=106

송승헌 윤계상 장혁..그들이 돌아온다
    [스타뉴스 2006-07-05 09:50]

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgnews.naver.com/image/108/2006/07/05/2006070509171659530_1.jpg')

宋承憲尹繼尚洪慶仁...他們要回來了
    SSH, 尹繼尚, 洪慶仁.... they are returning soon

宋承憲尹繼尚洪慶仁,他們要回來了.幾乎在相同時間入伍造成男明星缺乏現象這些人,在今年年底前將陸續的退 伍.
    SSH, 尹繼尚, 洪慶仁.... they are returning soon. They were enlisted into the army almost at the same time, causing a shortage of male stars. But they will soon be discharged from the army at end of the year.

這些明星退伍時間逼近,演藝圈再度壯大,以這些人為主角的電視劇或電影正準備著,這些計畫進行著,各樣劇本 也紛紛出爐.
    As they approach their discharge date from army, their return will boost the entertainment industry. They will cast in new drama and movies which are currently being prepared, including the completion of various scripts.

2004年11月16日入伍的宋承憲將於11月15日退伍,身為韓流明星的宋承憲,將出演其所屬經紀公司G M正規劃製作的電視劇,這電視劇的作家已選定.配角人選也正多方討論著.
    SSH who was enlisted on 16 Nov 2004, will be discharged from the military on 15 Nov. As a Hallryu star, SSH will cast in the drama planned by his management company GM. The scriptwriter of this drama is being decided, and the co-stars are currently being discussed.
    Yay! So happy that Oppa’s returning day is drawn near and he’ll be doing a drama soon.
    Hope his home stay will be permanent and the recent panic over the alleged dangers of North Korea’s missile “testing” won’t by anyway bringing Oppa back to the army for a bloody war. OMG, many fans will die of fears and exhausted waiting if that is the case.
    Are the iceblocks from Iceland missile or nuclear proof????

OMG, thanks a lot, Uchi, for the nice translation of the 2-men show.
    It's entertaining listening to their "confessions".

Hope you will supply us with translation for the rest of the show .... whenever you have time.

Nice translation, Uchi. Big thanks.
    I'm also very glad that you're back with us. Been missing you for a while now.
    Hope work or school isn't too hectic for you (?)

Thank you for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it. Like I said, I am a novice at SSH info and k-dramas in general and so I hope to learn a lot from you guys. If you know of any english SSH websites, please let me know. Most of what I find are in other languages. Colette, thanks for answering my question. I didn't think I could send him anything to him personally, but I also didn't think his fan mail address was so secretive or exclusive only to those of his official fanclub. Oh well, I can't understand japanese so there's no reason for me to join. Thanks for your help. Oh, yes, I am from the Big Island of Hawaii! It's not as busy as the island of Oahu; it's more country life than city life here.

Thanks for sharing the translations of the 2-Men Show. I've seen the video but I don't understand what they're talking & laughing about. I'm happy to hear that he's coming out from the army soon. I'll look forward to see him more often & hear news about him.

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070339.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070340.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070341.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070342.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070343.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070344.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070345.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070346.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070347.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070348.jpg')

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070349.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070350.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070401.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070402.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070403.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070404.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070405.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070406.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070407.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070408.jpg')

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070409.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070410.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070411.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070412.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070413.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070414.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070415.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070416.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070417.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070418.jpg')

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070419.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070420.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070421.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070422.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070423.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070424.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070425.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070426.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070427.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070428.jpg')

Default 2-Men Show Sept/2001 translation (cont)

Translations for parts 3 & 6. I intentionally skipped parts 4 & 5 where it's about SSH and SHG's Taiwan trip to promote AIMH.

(Translated by: uchikake. In this translation, SDY (host) = Shin Dong Yup, YJH (host) = Yoo Jung Hyun, SJS = So Ji Seop, SSH = Song Seung Heon, SHG = Song Hye Gyo, PYH = Park Young Ha, LBH = Lee Byung Heon, in () = my own comments)

(Ref: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...07237991FBB6E7)

(part 3 of 11)

SDY: Mr. SSH was doing his business, when suddenly: ‘Hyung, are we going to rise?’ –Ahhhh, what an interesting scene. First, he was so stiff and only said ‘Seventy seven.’ But after lots of booze, and since he now became a Catalogue model …. (turn to SJS) But when meeting people, don’t you ever want to break the ice and introduce yourself? I thought, Mr. SJS, that you’re a better person than that?

SJS: I’m introverted individual. I don’t like to talk in front of people.

PYH: We just let him be himself. If he doesn’t want to talk we just leave him alone.

SSH: It’s written (on his face) ‘I’m introverted’.

YJH: I recall a unique incident happened when we were crossing the Korea peninsula. We were traveling by plane; and it wasn’t Pusan or Jeju Island, it was only a small town that we were heading for. Therefore the only plane available was a small jet plane. There was lots of turbulence during the flight. I’m not exaggerating but even the glass of water was jolting up and down. How did the passengers feel? Oh! (grabbing the hand of SDY) ‘What’s going on? I really hate this!’

SDY: It’s common for a plane to undergo (turbulence) like that!

YJH: (continues) …. and for those who were reading the newspapers would go like this … (acting like squeezing the papers). But Mr. SJS, who sat 2 rows from me, still calmly read his book. After we landed, I asked him, politely -- ‘Mr. Jiseop, weren’t you scared?’ He responded -- ‘If we die, we’ll all die.’

SJS: (redden) Why do you have to tell?

YJH: He doesn’t talk much.

SSH: He’s manly.

YJH: Yes, manly, very manly.

SDY: Then, if the plane is shuddering (mimicking how SSH did it earlier) ‘Hyung, are we going to die now?’
    Mr. PYH, what was your first impression of Mr. SJS?

PYH: Whenever we’re out drinking, he’d drink quietly. He never makes any toast. Instead, he just sits and drinks all by himself, until feeling all intoxicated, then he just leaves.

SSH: Yes, he’d disappear.

PYH: He disappears. Even on his own birthday, we took the efforts to festoon the place with balloons and brought him presents. He would be there drinking for a while then leave.

SJS: Oh no, this is no good!

PYH: There is one good thing though, that’s, he’d always pay the tabs before leaving. He’d pay and then later complaining -- ‘did I pay, again?’ Also, after getting high, he has to dance. SJS-sshi is a hiphop man! He’d greet me like this -- ‘Hey man! What’s up, what’s up man?’ He does that. I know you cannot imagine him like that, right? On normal days, he would carry his reggae perm, go to night club and dance for an hour or so, alone, without a dance partner.

SDY: So he’d look at the mirror (while dancing) by himself?

PYH: No. There isn’t any mirror. The place is rather smoky. He just dances alone. Whenever dancing, he’d take off his jacket and have only his sleeveless shirt on. That's the way he’d dress to go (dancing).

SDY: Wooh, he is a very unusual person!

YJH: During the last 6 months, I thought I already knew the person whom Mr. SJS is, but I guess I’m finding completely new things (about him) here.

SJS: I’m only behaving that way with close friends.

SDY: These three men, I think the more we study them, we’ll find surprises. Usually, either the very good looking ones or the very unattractive people would be nicknamed uniquely. Do any of you have nicknames? For example, isn’t SSH-sshi nicknamed ‘Mr. Scum’?.

SSH: Uhmm, Song Sari. James Song.

SDY: That’s it?

SSH: Yes.

Sdy: What about when you were younger (growing up)?

SSH: Eyebrows. Song Sari. Song Shin.

SDY: For many of the nicknames, instead of indicating (a person’s) special trait, they tend to mimic the last name. Like for me, you wouldn’t believe it. Since my name is Shin Dong Yup, people called me Dong Tae (a type of fish). There is absolutely no relation whatsoever to the meaning, but rather because there was a ‘Dong’ in my name.

__________________________________________________ __
    (Part 6 of 11)

YJH: Let’s now ask more detail questions so we can get to know SSH-sshi better.

SSH: There’s nothing to know about.

YJH & SDY: Let’s begin our POINTING TALK! (SDY takes out 3 toy dumbells)

YJH: Since we were talking about exercising, we have prepared these lifting weights.

SDY: Yes, usually we’d prepare nice stuffed animals like bunnies, but today, instead of the dolls, we brought these. You’ll give it to the person who matches most to the answer.

YJH: Should we give this to PYH-sshi? (takes out a humongous weight)

SDY: Okay, let’s go to the first question.

YJH: Who is the best dancer (amongst the 3)?

YJH & SDY: One, two, three! (SSH and PYH point at SJS. SJS points at PYH.)

SDY: Wohh! I knew Mr. SSH can’t dance. He can’t. However, he loves to dance so he tries hard, but he’s so inflexible. Mr. SJS, I thought you’d be more like SSH?

SJS: I told you, it’s not that I’m a good dancer, I just like dancing. It’s really PYH who’s a good dancer here. He’s the one who took dancing lessons.

YJH: Before judging, let’s show us what you can do first.

(Music is on. All three stand up, then both SSH & PYH sit down to leave SJS dancing singly.)

SDY: (tries learning the same moves) What do you do with your hands?

SJS: Just bend your knees a little and let your arms go free.

SDY: Ahhh, so you go by your feeling? Bending your knees and letting your arms go free? Hey, doesn’t it look like an old man dancing? A grandpa would dance on a rug like this … (dancing funnily).

YJH: When SDY-sshi danced, I was asking myself -- is that what he calls dancing? But when SJS-sshi dances, it looks very cool.

SDY: Oh yes. He got both the moves and the feelings! One of these days, we should go to night club together. I’d like to see you dance.

YJH: Me too.

SDY: Next question.

YJH: Who amongst you is the one with the first kiss at earliest (in age).

SDY & YJH: One, two, three! (Everyone point at SJS. Even himself!)

SJS: If I tell my story, everyone should also tell their stories, honestly, right?

PYH: Why do you do this (to us)?

SJS: If only me to confess, how could people tell who really is the one?

SDY: Agree. Okay, Mr. SJS. Honestly, when did you have your first kiss?

SJS: During my first year in high school.

SDY: How old was she?

SJS: She was my age.

Sdy: I see. She was first year in high school. Where at?

SJS: Just like the usual. At the front porch of her house, below the lamppost.

YJH: Wonder how dark (the surroundings of) a lamppost could get?

SDY: What about Mr. PYH?

PYH: I kissed after entering college.

SDY: No, we’re asking about your first kiss.

PYH: I had too much anxiety about (the kiss).

Yjh: What was it that scared you?

PYH: I was shy. I’m telling you honestly. What I disliked most was the uncomfortable feeling you’d get after kissing. (turning to audience, he continues) You all know that kissing could leave you this gawky feeling, right? (touching around his mouth) The sticky feeling you'd get around here (his mouth). I really hated it.

SSH: How did you kiss that you got so sticky? (He cracks everyone)

SDY: Seriously, while we all think our first kiss was so beautiful, yours sounds so awkward.
    (what about) Mr. SSH?

SSH: I have not done it yet! (WOOOOH. People hitting him)

YJH: You haven’t done it yet?

SSH: Hmmm, first year in high school. I think it was around the end of that year.

SDY: In front of her house?

PYH: (Referring to SJS and SSH) Are you sure that you two didn’t kiss each other?

YJH: they (their situations) are very similar.

SDY: how old was your girlfriend?

SSH: a sixth grader.

SDY: Sixth grader?

SSH: (laughing) She was the same age as I. (HELP! I don’t understand the schooling system in Korea. Is anyone here familiar with the schooling system in Korea? Sixth grader in the US is usually around 11 or 12 year-old. Boy! Oppa, the little ‘octopus’! Experiencing “life” so early!!)

SDY: Same age? Wouldn’t it be weird if a 3rd year student of high school does it with a 2nd year student of middle high?

YJH: Yes, let’s me tell you of my married situation. Since my wife is 8 years younger than me, when I was a freshmen in college, she was only a 5th grader in elementary. That would make me an animal (referring to if he’d kiss her then). Good thing we met each other after we both had become adult, therefore it wasn’t a problem. If I was to meet her during my freshmen year in college, I would be married to, not a high school student, not a junior high, but a 5th or 4th grader. Urgh!

SSH: About your wife, was your first kiss with your current wife? (Everyone laughing hard. Oppa is apparently a very smart mouth!)

YJH: What are you talking about? I also have fond memories of my first kiss.

SSH: So?

YJH: So what?

SDY: Don’t you dare messing with SSH-sshi. He can get back at you hard! He’s a very alarming person!

YJH: Yes, he opened his eyes so wide while asking me that question. Oh, I’m so scared now! Let’s continue.

SDY: Maybe I should switch partner next time (suggesting SSH for his partner)?

YJH: Who seems to be most obsessed with being popular?

SDY & YJH: One, two, three! (no one pointing. all three sit still)

YJH: Wow! So being popular is equally important for all three of you?

SDY: It could mean that way, or it could mean that none of them is obsessed with being popular?

SJS: Yes. None of us cares much about being popular.

SDY: It’s true though. Mr. SJS, if you are self-conscious, you wouldn’t go anywhere dressing like that. Seriously, I see him in jogging pants, sneakers, PJ pants (?), and covered himself with a hat all the times. And so is Mr. SSH. I met him several times wearing shorts and PJ pants, and camouflaged with a hat. Once we were walking together, a young lady went by and retorted -- ‘Woh, isn’t it Song Seung Heon? It is Song Seung Heon!’ We tried to walk by them quickly. And the other girl said – ‘You think SSH would look so unfashionable like that?’

SSH: That’s right. I’d slop in comfortable clothes on my regular days.

SDY: You’re all like that. Very simple people.

YJH: Yongha-sshi, what do you wear when you go out?

SDY: (pointing at PYH) Exactly like that. With the scarf.

PYH: I’m the same (as the other 2). I wear jogging pants or shorts a lot.
    Last edited by uchikake; 07-07-06 at 02:00 PM.

Incredible translations! Thank you.
    I really enjoyed reading the conversation. All 3 guys are funny and adorable. SSH's answers were especially sharp.

Even SJS confessed of being taken by surprise by SSH's handsome face and nice body when they first met long time ago. So I don't believe that SSH ever had plastic surgery. Who would need it if he was already born gorgeous?

Please please translate the rest when you have time. Many thanks.

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070501.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070502.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070503.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070504.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070505.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070506.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070507.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070508.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070509.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070510.jpg')

(by PIN/HL)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070511.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070512.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070513.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070514.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070515.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070516.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070517.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070518.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070519.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://uniece.cafe24.com/cr-070520.jpg')