Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3560

Thread: Song Seung Heon

i watched calla, happy together, AIMH, law firm, so close, make it big, ice rain, summer scent, he was cool
    calla: it's a good movie. very twisted and unpredictable.
    happy together: it was really fun to watch, i feel sorry for ssh's character.
    aimh: pure tearjerker, amazing though
    law firm: i don't like this drama...there are some funny scenes but they're usually SJS's. hate ssh's hair.
    so close: this movie's okay. not that good or bad
    make it big: for some reason i just love this movie...soo funnyyy
    ice rain: i fell asleep watching this so boring (i can't believe oppa chose this over the classic)
    summer scent: i think this is too draggy but i love the ost and the scenery
    he was cool: A MUST WATCH...he looks sooooo sexy!!

I just finished watching You & I on youtube. It’s dubbed in Chinese.
    Though still a very young actor at the time, SSH’s performance as an autistic young man, Minkyu, in You and I was really stirring. He portrayed very well Minkyu’s innocent soul, his simple views on everything, the devoted love for his mother, and his endurance of family mistreatments. He made me cry with him in many scenes.
    As an older series, You & I lacks of beautiful backdrops and OSTs. But the story is pretty good, about family love, similar to Happy Together.
    If you know Chinese, I’d recommend you to go on youtube and watch this drama.
    Last edited by colette; 08-17-06 at 01:02 AM.

Default SSH's 2005 fan gathering

I encountered these photos and news about SSH's last year fan gathering in Korea.
    If fan gathering was this spendid during his absence, imagine the excitement and grandeur his fan meet later on this year will be.

source: tour2korea.com
    (http://english.tour2korea.com/02Cult...m1_1&kosm=m2_7)

Song Seung-heon Fans Visit Korea
    GM Entertainment announced yesterday that on June 12, 2005 at 2 pm in Seoul's COEX Auditorium actor Song Seung-hun's fans will gather to watch a documentary about the star. Unfortunately, the actor cannot be there in person due to the fact that he still completing his military service. Approximately 1,000 fans are expected to participate in the gathering.

The documentary details the time from his debut until he entered the military in 2004. Fans from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore will be flying in for the event. The head of Song Seung-heon's Korean fan club, "Honeylang," is said to have organized the event. Originally 2,000 fans were scheduled to participate in the event, but due to a limited amount in seating, the number was reduced to 1,000. After watching the documentary the fans are expected to travel to the filming locations of Summer Scent until June 15. Locations include Muju Resort and Damyang in Jeollanam-do Province.

(http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?...06&menu_id=106)

chinese translation by CSH (cyingee)
    english translation by TSH
    "Cheer for Song Seung Heon": Over 1000 Asia fans travel to Korea

[스포츠한국/sportshankook 2005-06-09 11:58]

While SSH is serving army, over 1000 fans in Asia will be gathering for a mass fans meeting.

SSH's company GM said that besides SSH's local official fansclub Honeylang, Japan Honeylang as well as overseas fans from China, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines etc. will travel to Korea to attend SSH's image presentation. In response to this gathering, 400 fans from Japan will fly to Korea together on a special arrangement. The event will be held on 12 June at 2.00pm at Coex Auditorium in Seoul.

This event is singly organised by SSH's official fansclub Honeylang, which was established in 2001. GM mentioned that this event will be different from the normal image presentation of other artistes. Besides photo-based flash movies etc, the event will also include fans' messages. The presentation will also show clips from SSH's debut work to his most current "Sad Love Story MV". Fans will also sing along his "After Ten Years", the song he recorded just before he reported to army.

The event attracted 2000 enthusiastic fans, but due to seating capacity it is restricted to 1000 fans' attendance. The presentation will be produced on a DVD to be presented to SSH as a special gift. Fans attending the image presentation on 12 Jun will continue with a tour to the shooting scenes of Summer Scent at Muju Resort till 15 Jun.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgnews.naver.com/image/090/2005/06/12/N2005061217253571701.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ynewsimages.hanafos.com/1/2005/200506121756152100_1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ynewsimages.hanafos.com/1/2005/200506121757122100_1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gonews.co.kr/Data/2005/06/12/C20050612172535717002.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo-media.hanmail.net/newsen/200506/13/200506122137271001_3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo-media.hanmail.net/newsen/200506/13/200506122137271001_4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photonews.paran.com/newsphoto/2005/06/13/is/is980853_0.JPG')

Default Fans sharing their sweet encounters with Oppa

The day when I first met Seunheon in Shiheung 2003-09-04
    By Sarah of HL

Hi, dear friends.. The following is the brief essay I wrote after seeing SH for the first time in Shiheung.
    Would you mind if I want to share such a wonderful feeling I felt at that time once again?

"Photo Shoot Event" Reports(03/02/22)

Dear all,

Sorry to have kept you waiting long.
    I couldn't use my computer last night, so I couldn't write my reports instantly.

Ever since I met him on last Saturday, I have gone into a state of shock!
    How beautiful eyes he had!!! Could you possibly imagine that?
    I still remember, very vividly, his big,round,and black beautiful eyes.
    It's just like a dream that I have had the experience of being with Seungheon inside the shop during taking a photo.

What should I begin to tell the story that I met him on that day?
    First of all, I can't forget the impression I got from him. For example,
    he was gentle, gracious, calm, and positively swoon-worthy.

On Sturday noon, I headed for the place where the InToIn shop is located.
    It had been raining since the previous day with a strong wind.
    So, I thought there wouldn't be so many people as I expected there.

I arrived ,at around 1:15 p.m., at the InToIn shop. There weren't many people there, yet.
    But soon, my such worries were proved to be wrong.
    Hundreds of people began streaming into the market lane where the shop is.( despite such rain, windy,and coldness)

The InToIn shop was located in the narrow lane of an old market. The shop was small but neat. There were two doors in the shop. One is at the front, and the other is at the side.
    The front and the side were all made of glass include the two doors, so we could easily look into the interior of the shop even if we were standing in line outside.(we were waiting in line at the drection the side door is.)

Some of fans bought some suits of clothes and instantly changed their clothes into them.
    Since it's still raining, Miss Kim Ha-jung, the president of Honey Lang gave a ticket (in which the number was written, eg no.1, no 2...etc.) to each person who came in the shop in turn.
    So we could go out freely and kill time for a while around the market without staying in line.

Around at 3 o'clock, many people began gathering again into the shop.
    Little by little, the time when he'll arrive was coming near at hand.
    All of people there include me were waiting him to arrive .
    Being around 4, peole in line began stirring and buzzing altogether with excitement and pleasure. However, a man got out of the shop and told us that Seungheon would be late half an hour due to the heavy traffic.
    People waited and waited ,nonetheless.

I was guessing that Seungheon would have to walk through the market lane in order to get to the shop , because there wasn't any parking spot in front of the shop.
    So, I was staring at the lane so that I didn't miss him walking over to the shop.
    It was still raining, very windy and so cold,but I was happy.

At last, after a long wait, Kim Ha-jung shouted at us, " Seungheon has just arrived here."
    Exactly in 4 : 30 , Seungheon appeared!!!
    He was walking into the lane surrounded by several men.
    On seeing the sight, all people screamed, shouted, and cheered jumping up and down.

I initially didn't catch sight of him due to many people surrounding him.
    Just before he entered the shop, when he left only a few steps behind,
    his good-looking face came into view at a sight even at a little far distance.

I felt that my heart skipped a beat when I SAW HIM !!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!!
    I have also heard so much that he looks much more handsome when seeing in reality.
    However, he was much more handsome than I imagine him to be.

If there is anyone who hasn't seen him yet, I recommend, be sure to see him.
    If the chance to meet him is given to you, never miss it !
    He is the best guy that I've ever seen. I felt as if I were looking at a doll which is alive.

He came into the shop and greeted the people there. I couldn't take my eyes off him even in evey single minute. His face shined bright and especially he had a well-proportioned form. How long his eyelashes are!! Whenever he blinks his eyes, they were really fantastic and marvelous! But, all of a sudden, the nice guy went out of view. Perhaps,he might have gone forward to prepare 'photo shoot' with us.

Anyway, after seeing him, I was insane.
    A few minutes later, the photo shoot finally began.
    After a girl before me finished, I came in and went over to him.
    When I walk over to him, he looked at me and smiled.
    I also smiled at him and shook his hand and said hi. And then I stood by his right side.
    Since there were several cameras before Seungheon and I, I didn't know which camera to look at. So, I asked, " Which camera do I have to look at? " and then, Seungheon mothioned and said, " this one " .

As soon as I finished taking a picture with him, I instantly looked at him again. The moment I try to speak to him, I could feel that a man urged me to go out for the next turn.
    But I ignored, and asked him, " Well.. Seungheon, your fans from Taiwan and China envied me when they heard that I would meet you.. Would you please send your regards to them..
    I will post it on the website.."
    After he listened to me, he instantly replied smiling, " (Tell them) I'll go, I wanna go".
    ( " 갈거라고 가고싶다고 " )
    And then I went out of the shop, kept on watching him while he was taking photos with others . I amazed at how kind and tender he is throughout shooting the photos.

While Watching him outside, I could see what he looks like in detail.
    He was wearing a black leather jaket with a purple knit sweater inside, a dark blue jean, and black sneakers. His hair style was the same as that of the trugen catalog.
    He was wearing very casually but he looked more awesome than any other time !!!

After seeing him in reality, I definitely feel that nothing is more perfect than his real face, even his looks in the trugen catalog, can't give a satisfaction as his actual face.

When all was done, Seungheon went out of the shop and ran to his car in the street.
    Even though he got into his car, the car didn't leave soon because there were some fans who want to get his autograpy. He signed in the car and gave to them.
    He delayed there for about 15 minutes, before leaving, Mr. Shin, his manager got out of the car, shared a few talks with some of SH's fans and shook his hand, and then he got into the car. Soon his car drove away.

Until then, I watched the sight in some distance, and soon turned around to made my way.
    That was definitely one of the happiest days of my life !!!

Default Fans sharing their sweet encounters with Oppa (contd.)

My After-thoughts about IntoIn photo shoot(09/20) 2003-09-21
    By Sarah from HL

HOw can I say to you about Seungheon I met yesterday?
    It's just like a dream..
    The moment when I saw him was too short, but the wonderful feeling from him is still left in my mind..

Throughout waiting for him,I felt I was more exciting and trembling than the first time I met him..
    And finally.. the minute I saw his black van approching very slowly near the store through the crowd..
    I was in the state of not hiding my excitement..

In a few minutes.. he got out of his van and entered the store.. I was trying to see him, but I didn't see his overall figure, I could see only his head,,,

Luckyly.. I could see him greeting to some people inside the store through the glass wall of the store..
    At that moment.. I could make sure what he is look like..

In a word.. He was the beauty.. perfect.. itself..
    He was just like a prince, who is so kind, gentle, gracious, and ardorable...
    Stepping inside, he was smiling, wearing glasses..

The first thing that captured my eyes was his hair style..
    It was darker than that of Summer Scent.. It was a dark brown wave hair..
    His hair looked much better than I imagined it to be..
    Not in the drama, in reality.. I could saw his such beautiful wave hair..
    Personally.. I like more his straight hair.. but now.. I like both of them.. haha..

At last, my time has come.. I could enter the store and waited for a second and saw him posing with his fans before cameras..
    Although it's very short time, I was very happy because I could watch him very closely..
    The closer and the closer toward him.. he becomes more perfect man than seeing him far away..
    He looked more gorgeous, graceful, and gracious than on TV..
    Especially, he in the stripped purple shirt(he put this shirt in Summer Scent) looked more awesome than I watched in the drama..

He made me feel more manly and tough than in any drama's characters..
    He showed us Seungheon himself neither Minwoo nor Junshu..
    It was just the moment that I began to drown into a man called,Song Seung Heon.

I felt again he is an elegant young man..
    He never lose his smile on his face while taking photos and treating many people..
    He tries his best even in any requirements of his fans,,
    He always says, " thanks"..

I took pictures twice with him yesterday...
    First, I just said to him, " HOw are you? This is sarah form HL.."
    At that moment.. I was lost myself.. and I lost what to say to him..^^

In the second try. I took a little courage.. and said like this..
    " Seung heon, I enjoyed Summer Scent very well."
    And then he saw me and said," Ah~ ne.. Kam Sa Ham Ni Da. "..
    His voice was so quiet and nice..

Too many people came to see him.. and they must have lost their mind..
    And I guess Seungheon must have been happy because he found out there are many people who love him..

I was too happy...^^

Three HL fans met Oppa at He Was Cool shooting place.. 2003-11-13
    (by 왕대박님, 승헌앤드님, 들꽃님 from HL)

The shooting was done in a park of Seong-Nam(the city near by Seoul)..
    When we arrived there, Miss Jung Da-bin was shooting ahead..
    A red phone booth (being used for filming) was in the park and the entrance was blocked by staffs..
    We couldn't see Da-bin shooting because she was far from us..

Young students and their moms(living in the town) came out to see..
    Some of elementary students were there in order to get Seungheon's autograph(their moms asked them to..)ㅎㅎ

We bought some of cookies and warm can coffee for the staffs, who has been prepared for shooting for 4 hours.. they're instantly having coffee getting together, maybe I guess, they must be cold..

Wait and wait.. but Seungheon was not seen..
    His van was also not seen..

While watching Dabin and Eungsam's shots,(Eungsam is a well-known actor for 전원일기, but I don't know what his real name is.. I just call him Eungsam here..)
    At around 01:30,a.m. we could see Seungheon.. finally, he showed up..
    Seungheon in a brown leather jaket came into view just like a bright light even on the Mt..

A staff who got coffee must have said to SH's manager..
    The manager walked over to us with welcoming motions and asked "what brought you here?"
    We told him that the two of us, 승헌앤드and들꽃 live here and we came to be here..
    After that, he went back to Seungheon, he came back to us with Seungheon..

Eun Seong was there, just before my eyes..
    He who is very attractive and gorgeors approched us.. and said..

How are you? you came here...
    Well.. your house is here?....

Ah, yes.. 앤드's house is here in Seong Nam...
    "Seungheon ssi, did you eat?" (it's not dinner time but we asked..)

"Yes, I did..".he answered..

"Seungheon ssi, you really look like being 18 years old.."
    After hearing this, Seungheon was very shy and said like this," Ah yoo.. Ah yoo.. laughing and turning his body halfway back..ㅎㅎㅎ

Aftter saying,"Good luck.. take care..Manager nim..", we kept watching the shots on the Mt.
    But.. we had to wait longer for Seungheon's scene..
    Da bin was being taken her shot over 10 times by a scene..

I remember that Seungheon came up to us and said," It's cold, you might wanna go back home."
    I, 왕대박, however, do you know what I said to him?
    "No, I don't~~~~~ㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

At last...Seungheon's scene was started..
    Our Seungheon changed into the blue jean jaket and did his shoot..
    After staffs broke the car window, SH spoke his lines to Eungsam who is in a car..

"So what~! so whaat~!! if you are older, behave your age~!"
    And he did the scene which is kicking over and over again.
    While he was doing this, Eungsam said the bad words very funny and roughly, SH made a big laugh several times in a degree of almost sitting down to the ground..

I saw the three co-staring actors there,even though I don't know theit names..
    When Da bin saw Seungheon, she greeted " hi, obba" in a happy voice..
    I was told that this shooting has been delayed due to the weather(rain)..and
    If it rained today, the shooting might have been cancelled..

Seungheon's shoot was left more behind.. but we had to leave because it's too late...
    We were very sorry not ot see him more..

The story of Seungheon filming in the sea for He Was Cool 2003-11-18
    (by 소나기님 from 승헌세상 )

This morning, I met Seung Heon ...

I happen to know that he came around here to film..
    Happily, I could find out where he was filming.
    I headed for the place..

For a quite while, I was just looking at him from a distance..
    After a long wait, Seungheon came out by himself...
    I went near by him and greeted " how are you~~"
    He said," how could you come here?"...^^
    So, I said I live in a ten minute walk and I am very glad and thankful to see you filming here..

For the first time I could see the manager, Lee Young Gyu very closely..
    In almost freezing wind, we had such a short talk,..and..
    I wanted to keep talking a lot to him, but I couldn't but let him go..ㅜ,ㅜ

Then again, I went to the shooting place..
    I couldn't approch to Seungheon because he is wearing his swim suit..
    Luckily, the morning sunshine made us feel warm...

The scene in which he runs from the sand to the sea was filmed over and over again..
    After seeing that, I left there for my appointment at 10..

Around 11:30, I went back there...
    Seungheon and other actors were in Seungheon's van,..
    Ech of them was covering himself with a blanket..

So, I gave hot coffee and candy to the manager..
    and he asked me,"Are these warm or something?"
    Some are given into the van, the others were given to the staffs..
    I had an idea that warm coffee would be good for the sea wind..

After waiting a bit, I came back..
    At around 2 oclock after having lunch..
    I headed for the shooting place to see him even a little while regretting I came back without seeing him..
    At that moment, I received a phone call~~^^

It was my husbund.. He said that he had met Seungheon in the shooting place on his way back from Kang Neung..
    I told him to wait for me because I was going there..
    When I arrive, my husband told me about the story he had met Seungheon..
    When he saw Seungheon, he said, " how are you? Song Seungheon ssi~~"
    "Ah ne~~"
    Shaking hands with him, " I am 소나기's husband." and then..
    "Ah ah~~~" said Seungheon.. they greeted each other..

With my husband I could see Seungheon filming.. He went completely into the sea..and he was filmed in the state..
    After a while.. Seungheon came out of the sea covering himself with a blanket..
    He was coming toward his van(toward us)..
    But.. I couldn't see him (because I might be embarrassed) and turned my head back and talked to my husband..

He went into the van.. my husband asked me to say hello to him..
    But, I didn't so.. because I already greeted him in the morning and I couldn't see him in the swim suit..
    We agreed to go back home and was passing by Seungheon's van..bowing my head..

At the moment, I heard the sound or something..
    HOlding up my head.. My God~~~
    Seungheon was saying to us " how are you~~" sticking his head out of the van putting on a blanket...
    I was so glad and so sorry..
    "Seungheon nim, thanks~~" I don't remember what I said to him...but..
    I really appreciated that...
    Maybe.. his manager must say to him I go without seeing him even in the 3rd ...
    Also he could see me in his van...^^

Really kind and caring Seungheon makes me feel the same feeling when I first met him..
    My wish was to meet him here in this place where Fall Story was filmed..
    My dream came true in 3 years..

They are going to leave here tomorrow..
    Can I see him once more?
    I will expect it..

thanks jolee for the nice stories, oppa sounds really nice....now i REALLY wanna meet him! and also...i see that everyone who meets him ALWAYS say that he's actually more GORGEOUS in real life. he looks SOOO gorgeous in all the pics I can't imagine him being GORGEOUSer in real life...but i'll have to see right?? hehe ")

Quote Originally Posted by <3ssh<3
    thanks jolee for the nice stories, oppa sounds really nice....now i REALLY wanna meet him! and also...i see that everyone who meets him ALWAYS say that he's actually more GORGEOUS in real life. he looks SOOO gorgeous in all the pics I can't imagine him being GORGEOUSer in real life...but i'll have to see right?? hehe ")
    Really. The stories are so sweet, Oppa sounds so gentleman, and those fans' devotions are so admirable. Thanks for posting them up, Jolee.
    I wish I could meet him too.
    But you see, as it's already hard enough for devoted and local Korean fans to meet him, I wonder what slim chance a foreigner like us would have (?)

Thanks for sharing some encounters here with him. I enjoyed reading this kind of stories since I get to learn more about him. he seems very nice.

INTOIN 2004 autumn behind the scene photos
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://shplanet.com/~planet05/clara/obba/2004intoin-autumn.jpg')

Default SSH 1st drama after army discharged

消息來源 ptt bbs
    發文者 chiya666

[喔 小八卦
    我在瑞士旅行認識了一個韓國朋友
    她的姊妹滔正好是寫冬季戀歌跟蓝蓝蓝色生死戀的編劇
    宋承憲退伍後的第一部戲會是跟她合作
    兩人已經在軍中會面談過了 基本大致底定
    我再套套口風 看能不能知道故事大概是怎樣 呵呵]

it said that SH's first piece of work will be with the screenwriter of Autumn tale.
    they had met at SH's army base, discussed and agreed on basic storyline.

Autumn Tale's writer is Oh Su Yeon. She is also the screenwriter for "Love Letter", "Autumn Tale", "Winter Sonata", "All about Eve", and "Wedding".

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ggcf.or.kr/webzine/2005_05_06_image/39_2.JPG')

SSH sang this song "Goodbye day" at a fan meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUQf...n%20goodbyeday

He kept peeping at a hand note. Didn't remember the lyrics? So cute ...
    Did he sing this song in Japanese? And did he say something in Japanese?
    Does anyone have the lyric and mp3 or wma version of this song? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by chocoholic
    SSH sang this song "Goodbye day" at a fan meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUQf...n%20goodbyeday

He kept peeping at a hand note. Didn't remember the lyrics? So cute ...
    Did he sing this song in Japanese? And did he say something in Japanese?
    Does anyone have the lyric and mp3 or wma version of this song? Thx

haha forgot the lyrics??? that was so adorable... thank for the nice video, chocoholic

I found this drama(?) on sensasian.com
    Spring Love
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i8.tinypic.com/24zae6b.jpg')
    Actor: Song Sung heon, Kim So Yeon, Choi Jin Sil
    Has anyone ever heard of it? Cause I certainly haven't

I found this drama(?) on sensasian.com
    Spring Love
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i8.tinypic.com/24zae6b.jpg')
    Actor: Song Sung heon, Kim So Yeon, Choi Jin Sil
    Has anyone ever heard of it? Cause I certainly haven't
    SSH starred in You And I with Kim So Yeon, Choi Jin Sil, and Cha In Pyo in 1997/1998, and that was the only time he costarred with these actors.
    I figure this drama is probably You and I.
    The chinese has the tendency to rename the mv/drama when translating/dubbing to chinese. For example, I don't know why Taiwanese version of of Autumn Tale is called "The Colors Of Love".

orig from www.seungheon.jp
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1a.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1b.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1c.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1d.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1e.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1f.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1g.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1h.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall1i.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2a.jpg')

from www.seungheon.jp
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2b.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2c.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2e.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2i.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2d.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2f.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trulyseungheon.net/njs/sshgallery/sshjpgall2h.jpg')

here are some pics
    supposedly this is ssh and the pics are taken by sjs(?)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/307/normal112813581914iw1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4518/normal112813574377ru3.jpg')

here are some pics
    supposedly this is ssh and the pics are taken by sjs(?)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/307/normal112813581914iw1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4518/normal112813574377ru3.jpg')
    Yup, here are a few more poses taken during their trip to Phuket, Thailand in May/04.
    SSH-SJS friendship is so adorable ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sanny5.x-y.net/photo0/040528_phuket_withSH_1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sanny5.x-y.net/photo0/040528_phuket_withSH_2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sanny5.x-y.net/photo0/040528_phuket_withSH_4.jpg')