Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 3560

Thread: Song Seung Heon

  1. #161
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    SSH's 1998 French Cafe CF


  2. #162
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    SSH's Maxwell House Coffee CF


  3. #163
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    SSH's 2000 Maxwell House CF


  4. #164
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    SSH's 2002 Maxwell House Coffee CF


  5. #165
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Still images from original Sad Sonata with Seung Heon as Lee Gun-woo.
    Man, Sad Sonata could have been much better if Seung Heon didn't have to leave.










  6. #166
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Still images from original Sad Sonata with Seung Heon as Lee Gun-woo.
    Man, Sad Sonata could have been much better if Seung Heon didn't have to leave.
    WOW! They filmed so much already for Sad Sonata with Seung Heon in it and they just tossed it away when he needed to leave for the army?

    How rude! They should have cease the shooting and wait for him to come back and continue with the series instead. Yah, it could have been double the thrills if both Seung Heon and Sang Woo are in it. I have not watched Sad Sonata because I knew Seung Heon wasn't there. I've seen photo of the guy who replaced Seung Heon and what a pity he is! So mad

    btw, what are all the CF that you posted, i mean, the Maxwell coffee and stuffs? Are they his comm ad works? He looked very cute with the little girl in that Pine Is Fine thingy. Has the same hair style as in Summer Scent.

  7. #167
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Why Seung Heon and Sang Woo looked like gangsters in Sad Sonata? I read the review a little and I thought Lee Gun Woo a foreign student in New York.
    Is the girl the same one from Calla?

    Both Seung Heon and Sang Woo looked bad a$$ and very cool
    Last edited by seungheoney; 03-03-06 at 09:25 PM.

  8. #168
    Senior Member uchikake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    421

    Default

    wow. This thread is moving so fast; I can't even keep up with reading.

    Here is some interesting find ... Anyone wants a Song Seung Heon doll?
    According to the grapevine, it's sold during the second "Hanryu Festival" held at Tokyo Dome City Prism Hall on Nov 18-20/05 for a period of 3 days. Together with Seung Heon doll, there were also Lee Byung Heon doll. Each is sold for 35,000 JPY (~ $300 USD). Ayayay! I'm shocked!

    Apparently, Japanese women are crazy for "Hanryu" stars. Hanryu festival attracted more 60000 attendees. The 4 Hanryu kings for them include Seung Heon, Byung Heon, Sang Woo, and Bae Young Jeon.





    (src of info: http://blog.zaq.ne.jp/heartyparty/article/431/)

  9. #169
    Senior Member uchikake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    421

    Default friendship between Oppa and So Ji Sub....

    (Another interesting find: So Ji Sub talked about his close friend -- Song Seung Heon. Courtesy of Saturn of soompi)



    Transcript from 2001/Sep/30, Song Seung Heon's birthday special event:


    So Ji Sub never come out any show program.
    This is his first and last time when he came out a talk show.
    At this time, SSH's popularity was very high. It was just after drama 'Autumn tales'
    SSH is the main guest, SJS and PYH are invited as best friends.
    Jisub and Seunghun are talking about when they met first, at the model audition of fashion company,
    at year 1995.

    http://http://sanny5.x-y.net/saturn...al_talkshow.asf

    Jisub: 5 people were at the audition hall, I looked at Seunghun.
    He was the only person who kept my eyes. he had best body and face.
    So I was sure he will be chosen.

    Seungheon : Wait... Then people think only 5 people applied at the audition.
    Thousands of people applied, 5 people were selected at 1st test,
    and finally Jisub and I passed.

    MC1 : I thought only 5 people applied.

    Jisub : I was shocked to look at him first. I thought how a man can be such handsome.

    Seungheon : After audition, I went to the office. Jisub was sitting there.
    I thought I have to try to be aquanted with him, I need to know his age first.
    So I asked " When is your birth year?"
    Jisub just glared me once then answered "77"
    He looked displeased, maybe he thought I'm younger than him.

    Jisub : Did I say that? (doesn't remember at all)

    MC2: You never forget after you suffered that.

    MC1 : You're born at 76, right?

    Seungheon : Yes, so I thought I'd better never be aquanted with him.
    We did picturing at Japan and came back to Seoul.
    At closing party, he didn't speak a word, just drank by himself.
    I went to the toilet, he quietly followed me. Behind me, he suddenly held my shoulder and shouted
    "Brother! Now we're gonna rise? " (to fame)


    Transcript from Interview of Jisub in January 2004 by Star Special:

    [About SSH]


    He is talkng about his first time as model, his hard past life and Inwook of WHIB. He was drunked a lot.

    Jisub : Sometimes we had no car to use. We went around by subway and taxi.
    After work, at midnight, my manager lived at Seoul, I by myself had to go home by taxi. But the taxi fee to Incheon city home is about 35,000 won, 70,000 won for round trip. I couldn't spend such big money as taxi fee. So I called to brother (Song Seung Heon) and said, " Hey brother, I just finished, may I stay your home tonight ? "SSH said " Yeh, I'm still working, I'll call to mom, go to my home! "

    Editor : Did you manage your family from that time ?

    Jisub : Yes, from 3rd year of highschool. I'm not sure it can be aired or not, I paid back huge debt. We used a lot of daily-refunding debt.
    At that time, mother's daily income was 30,000 won. Our house was 5,000,000 won for deposit and 300,000 won for monthly paying. We had no way out.


    Transcript from Another interview of Jisub after WHIB was shown

    # Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun

    Who is his friends among celebrities? SJS picked Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun.
    All three are called as 'king of face' and 'king of body'. They are men troika.
    Both are the only people selected by this timid guy.
    Song Seung Hun is the person who started 'Storm' model with.
    They spent hard time together, close as brothers.
    " SSH used to let me stay in his home, took care of me warmly." said SJS.
    He attended the VIP preview of SSH's movie 'Ice Rain' to cheer up him.
    " I said only one word to SSH as 'Hey, this movie is calm and good.' " said SJS.

    He met Kwon Sang Woo during model job. SJS could be closer to KSW because KSW and SSH were friends already.
    " We know each other fully, we used to go sauna together.
    Their bodies are art, I can't catch up with them.
    I watch KSW drama 'Stairway to heaven' sometimes.
    I feel very happy that KSW made this success. " , said SJS.


    Transcript from Star special - 1 hour documentary film about So Ji Sub, aired on 2004/Jan/20

    Manager 2 : Who are your close celebrities ?

    Jisub : As I always answer, Seungheon(SSH), Sangwoo(KSW), Yongha(PYH), only woman Kim Hyun Joo.
    I answer clearly. Please don't make any more scandal with her.
    Seungheon is who I always feel thanks from my heart,
    Sangwoo is never changing guy before or after becoming famous,
    Yongha is who stayed beside me at my hard time,
    and Kim Hyunjoo is same age with me, just feel comfortable with her.

    Editor : (among you, SSH and KSW) Who is king of body?

    Jisub : King of body is Sangwoo, king of face is Seungheon. I can't compete with them.
    Sangwoo's body is really great, Seunghun is really handsome when I look at him near him.
    But the funniest guy is Seungheon. People don't know it.

  10. #170
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    wow. This thread is moving so fast; I can't even keep up with reading.

    Here is some interesting find ... Anyone wants a Song Seung Heon doll?
    According to the grapevine, it's sold during the second "Hanryu Festival" held at Tokyo Dome City Prism Hall on Nov 18-20/05 for a period of 3 days. Together with Seung Heon doll, there were also Lee Byung Heon doll. Each is sold for 35,000 JPY (~ $300 USD). Ayayay! I'm shocked!

    Apparently, Japanese women are crazy for "Hanryu" stars. Hanryu festival attracted more 60000 attendees. The 4 Hanryu kings for them include Seung Heon, Byung Heon, Sang Woo, and Bae Young Jeon.
    Geez! A $300 US Song Seung Heon doll? Forget it. Even though I love him dearly, I don't think that doll worth the money.

    The Japanese fans are too crazy. But I think they're the richest fans compared to all other nations. Arent' Japanese famous for being big spenders and trend setters in the Asia? Well. It's good that they have that kind of money to spend and it's good to know that Song Heon is so popular in Japan. It's very good for his career. For me, no way! I don't have that kind of money

  11. #171
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    (Another interesting find: So Ji Sub talked about his close friend -- Song Seung Heon. Courtesy of Saturn of soompi)
    These transcripts are so enjoyable to read!
    I read them twice because it's so neat to know the bonding and long term friendship between Ji Sub and Seung Heon. Both are my favorite stars, and Kwon Sang Woo too.
    Song Seung Heon sounds like a great friend to have. It's nice that he took care of Ji Sub and let Ji Sub stay at his home when Ji Sub was still poor.

    With good friends like SJS and KSW, Seung Heon should not have any problem transition back to the entertainment field after coming out of the army.

    Wouldn't it be great if the 3 star together in a series/mv?
    Last edited by seungheoney; 03-04-06 at 02:15 PM.

  12. #172
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    I love reading interview transcripts related to Song Seung Heon. Because they tell more about the person he is in real life, which I'm very curious to find out.

    Anyone has anymore of these transcripts, please please please please ................................. share them.

  13. #173
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Some pics of SSH in So Close









  14. #174
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default My sunbae Song Seung Hun, who's like a real older brother to me.

    In keeping up with story about SJS and SSH. Here's another one.
    [[Written by So Ji Sub]] Star Story 6 - Final Installment
    Acting Is A Charming Occupation

    September 8th, 2000. 14:55.

    My sunbae* Song Seung Hun, who's like a real older brother to me.


    If (Park) Yong Ha is a friend, then (Song) Seung Hun hyung** is like a real older brother. I met him when I was in 12th grade, when I made my debut as a fashion model. At the time, they picked two people to be models, and he and I were the ones to be chosen.

    During my debut, I just about lived at his house. At the time, I lived in Incheon, but because I was getting busier with my model activities, there were many days when I couldn't go home. Thus I naturally went under the care of Seung Hun hyung at his house. Even these days, I sometimes go to sleep at his house, and whenever I do, his mother will ask me in a worried voice, "Have you eaten?"

    Hyung's family are all very good to me. Their faces never even once showed that they didn't like me, and they've treated me warmly, as though I was their child. I, too, when I went to hyung's older sister's wedding, and to his nephew's anniversary banquet, acted like a member of the family.

    Seung Hun hyung gives me a lot of advice. Although we debuted together, because he had a lot more activities, he has a lot of experiences. Thus, he tells me the right advice for the right situation.

    Hyung is very big-headed. When he wants to do something, he'll do it, no matter how much his surrounding people try to stop him. And if he doesn't want to do something, he'll never do it, even if he dies. A while ago, (Im) Chang Jung hyung, who's really good friends with (Seung Hun) hyung, asked him to shoot this music video, but he didn't do it. He didn't like its contents. As for me, I'm the opposite - I sold my motorbike because my family didn't like it.

    Here are photos of them together visiting Phuket, Thailand.



    Last edited by colette; 03-05-06 at 01:47 PM.

  15. #175
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    btw, what are all the CF that you posted, i mean, the Maxwell coffee and stuffs? Are they his comm ad works? He looked very cute with the little girl in that Pine Is Fine thingy. Has the same hair style as in Summer Scent.
    Those are still images from his TV ads for Maxwell Coffee, French Cafe, and Pine.

  16. #176
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    Why Seung Heon and Sang Woo looked like gangsters in Sad Sonata? I read the review a little and I thought Lee Gun Woo a foreign student in New York.
    Is the girl the same one from Calla?

    Both Seung Heon and Sang Woo looked bad a$$ and very cool
    I have not watched Sad Sonata either because I knew Song Seung Heon is not in it.


    From the photos, I think SSH and KSW were involved in a fight with NY gangsters. I like their looks in Sad Sonata. Look a little mean but very hip and cool.

    The girl is Kim Hee Sun from Calla. She was also hoping to act with SSH again in Sad Sonata and was very disappointed when Seung Heon had to leave for military duty.
    Hee Sun is also a close friend of Seung Heon. They knew each other since junior high.

  17. #177
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    wow. This thread is moving so fast; I can't even keep up with reading.

    Here is some interesting find ... Anyone wants a Song Seung Heon doll?
    According to the grapevine, it's sold during the second "Hanryu Festival" held at Tokyo Dome City Prism Hall on Nov 18-20/05 for a period of 3 days. Together with Seung Heon doll, there were also Lee Byung Heon doll. Each is sold for 35,000 JPY (~ $300 USD). Ayayay! I'm shocked!

    Apparently, Japanese women are crazy for "Hanryu" stars. Hanryu festival attracted more 60000 attendees. The 4 Hanryu kings for them include Seung Heon, Byung Heon, Sang Woo, and Bae Young Jeon.
    Yah, this is crazy! That doll won't sell for me at $300 USD. I'd save that money to collect on his DVDs and CDs instead.
    Guess Japanese women with so much money do crazy shopping.

  18. #178
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colette
    In keeping up with story about SJS and SSH. Here's another one.
    [[Written by So Ji Sub]] Star Story 6 - Final Installment
    Acting Is A Charming Occupation

    September 8th, 2000. 14:55.

    My sunbae* Song Seung Hun, who's like a real older brother to me.


    If (Park) Yong Ha is a friend, then (Song) Seung Hun hyung** is like a real older brother. I met him when I was in 12th grade, when I made my debut as a fashion model. At the time, they picked two people to be models, and he and I were the ones to be chosen.

    During my debut, I just about lived at his house. At the time, I lived in Incheon, but because I was getting busier with my model activities, there were many days when I couldn't go home. Thus I naturally went under the care of Seung Hun hyung at his house. Even these days, I sometimes go to sleep at his house, and whenever I do, his mother will ask me in a worried voice, "Have you eaten?"

    Hyung's family are all very good to me. Their faces never even once showed that they didn't like me, and they've treated me warmly, as though I was their child. I, too, when I went to hyung's older sister's wedding, and to his nephew's anniversary banquet, acted like a member of the family.

    Seung Hun hyung gives me a lot of advice. Although we debuted together, because he had a lot more activities, he has a lot of experiences. Thus, he tells me the right advice for the right situation.

    Hyung is very big-headed. When he wants to do something, he'll do it, no matter how much his surrounding people try to stop him. And if he doesn't want to do something, he'll never do it, even if he dies. A while ago, (Im) Chang Jung hyung, who's really good friends with (Seung Hun) hyung, asked him to shoot this music video, but he didn't do it. He didn't like its contents. As for me, I'm the opposite - I sold my motorbike because my family didn't like it.
    I love seeing these two hunks together. They are so cute!
    WOW. It's very nice of Seung Heon's family to treat Ji Sub like their own family member. It's also classy of Ji Sub to talk about Seung Heon and his family with such high regards.
    I admire their friendship or "brotherhood" a lot.

  19. #179
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colette
    I have not watched Sad Sonata either because I knew Song Seung Heon is not in it.


    From the photos, I think SSH and KSW were involved in a fight with NY gangsters. I like their looks in Sad Sonata. Look a little mean but very hip and cool.

    The girl is Kim Hee Sun from Calla. She was also hoping to act with SSH again in Sad Sonata and was very disappointed when Seung Heon had to leave for military duty.
    Hee Sun is also a close friend of Seung Heon. They knew each other since junior high.
    Oh. Kim Hee Sun is also a close friend of Seung Heon? He has a lot of good celebrity friends. This tells he must be a very nice person in real life. Kim Hee Sun is very pretty too. I like her soft face and traditional long hair.

  20. #180
    Senior Member uchikake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    421

    Default SSH's 2004 Fortune was read on SBS

    Someone mentioned in this thread before that SSH's 2004 fortune was read on SBS.

    Here is the transcript of that fortune reading show. Quite interesting to read! SSH mentioned a little bit about his ex-girlfriends. Also, the fortune teller was able to forecast his involvement in a "scandal" later during that year. Remember his military draft-dodging scandal in late 2004? Could be just a coincidence ....
    Anyway, happy reading!

    SSH's 2004 Fortune read on Jan/22/04 on SBS

    Narration:I wish my first love were this man.. a really good-looking guy and pure young man, Song Seung Heon... we might be infatuated to see his eyes..
    Let's forcast his fortune of 2004..
    解説員旁白:
    我期望我的初戀是這位男士...一位真正英俊的傢伙,完美的青年,宋承憲...
    注視着他的眼睛,我們就可能頭腦發昏...
    讓我們來預測他在2004年的運勢...

    Cho:The most handsome movie star in Korea, Song Seung Heon...
    How are you?...
    What do you feel like to hear you're so handsome?
    主持人Cho: 韓國最俊帥的電影明星,宋承憲...你好嗎?...聽到別人說你那麼俊帥,你感覺如何?

    SSH:I don't think I'm so handsome...
    宋承憲:我不認爲我有那麼俊帥...

    Cho:What is your new year's wish?
    主持人Cho:你的新年願望是什麼?

    SSH:Wish I'll do my best with the work I'm doing lately..and people I like or around me will be happy all the time..
    宋承憲:我希望,我盡全力做好近來正在做的工作...我愛的人們,或是在我周圍的人們,一直都能幸福安康. ..

    Cho:What will be this year like? Aren't you curious about that?
    主持人Cho: 你今年的運勢會怎樣?你不好奇嗎?

    SSH:Of course, I am..
    宋承憲:當然好奇了...

    Cho:Have you ever done this before?
    主持人Cho: 你之前有測過運勢嗎?

    SSH:Never..
    宋承憲:從來沒有...

    CHo:If so.. it's the first time to you...what result will be come out?
    主持人Cho: 那麼...這是你第一次被測運勢了...會有什麼結果出現呢?

    SSH:Yeah.. so.. I'm thrilled..
    宋承憲:是第一次...所以,有點怕...

    Cho:Why didn't you do this?
    主持人Cho: 為什麼你之前沒有測過運勢?

    SSH:Well..maybe it's because my family is christian...
    宋承憲:哦...可能因爲我來自基督教家庭...

    Chooes the result come out?
    主持人Cho: [問星象學家]結果出來了嗎?

    Fortune teller:Yes.. He has an outstanding ability in solving all the problems for himself.. he always think all things in well-balanced way.. he never lose his self control.. so he needs not worry about everything..
    星象學家:
    是的...
    他有着卓絕的能力來自己解決所有問題...
    他總是用全面平衡的思維方式考慮所有的事情...
    他從不會失去自我控制能力...
    所以,他對任何事情都無需顧慮...

    According to the fortune teller, SSH was born with such a good fortune as an 'emperor'.
    根據星象學家的説法,宋承憲生來就有帝王命這樣的好運勢。

    Fortune teller:Such a good fortune hasn't come yet..
    星象學家:這樣的好運勢還沒到來...

    SSH: Does it begin from now on?
    宋承憲:好運勢從現在開始來了嗎?

    Fortune teller:Money you'll make after 41years old is real one to you...
    Money you earned before 41 must be well managed by you..
    If you want to run a business, you'll have to do it after 41..
    星象學家:
    在你41嵗之後,你將致富...
    在41嵗之前賺到的錢,你必須好好地打理...
    如果你想要經營生意的話,你要等到41嵗之後再作...

    SSH: Uh~ is that so?
    宋承憲:哦~~是這樣嗎?

    Cho:Can you wait until then?
    主持人Cho:你能等到那時候嗎?

    SSH: Of course..
    宋承憲:當然...

    Cho:What's the most wanted question?
    主持人Cho: 最想問的問題是什麼?

    SSH:When shall I get married?
    宋承憲:我什麼時候結婚?

    Cho:There might be so many girls who like you around you all the time..
    主持人Cho: 肯定總是有很多女孩們喜歡你圍着你轉...

    Fortune teller:You'll be happy to marry after 41years old..
    星象學家:在你41嵗之後,你將會有幸福的婚姻。

    SSH: really?
    宋承憲:真的?

    Fortune teller: Many chances to marry are always with you.. Anytime you want to marry, you'll be able to.. but.. that'll not be the perfect marriage(heaven matched).
    星象學家:
    你一直都會有許多可以結婚的機會...
    任何時候你想要結婚,你就能夠結婚...但是,卻不會是完美的婚姻[天作之合]。

    Cho:It's too late..
    主持人Cho: 這太晚了吧...

    SSH:Wheww...(sigh..)
    宋承憲:呼...(嘆息...)

    Cho:When do you want to marry?
    主持人Cho: 你想要什麼時候結婚?

    SSH:Tomorrow..
    宋承憲:明天...

    CHoo you want to marry so soon?
    主持人Cho: 你想要這麼快就結婚嗎?

    SSH:Well.. You know what.. If I am destined to marry someone, I think she is sure to be anywhere.. so.. I'm curious about such kind of things..
    宋承憲:
    哦...你知道的...如果我命中注定要與某個人結婚,我想她肯定就在某個地方...所以...我就對這樣 的事情感到好奇了...

    CHoo you want to marry your first love?
    主持人Cho: 你想要與你的初戀結婚嗎?

    SSH:First love... Hmm.. first love...
    Frankly speaking.. Among the three that I've ever felt it to be love.. I want to marry the latest one.. but I think it's not any more...I will have to marry someone to meet in future..
    宋承憲:
    初戀....初戀...
    坦白說...我曾感覺到是愛情的三次戀愛中...我想要和最後的那位結婚的...但是我認爲我不再那樣想了 ...我要與將來遇到的那個人結婚...

    Fortune teller: As for a woman...
    星象學家:談到女人...

    CHo:Is he picky?...
    主持人Cho: 他很挑剔嗎?

    Fortune teller:No.. He is not picky.. he is rather large-hearted.. he forgets bygones clearly.. and never looks back..
    星象學家:不...他不挑剔...他其實是心地寬容的...他可以讓過去的事情全然過去...而且他絕不回 頭...

    His ideal woman who he's been thinking is a full-time housewife..
    他想要的理想的女人是全職太太...

    SSH:It's sure that I'm a little conservative..
    宋承憲:我的確是有點保守...

    Cho:She's not in the same job...
    主持人Cho: 她不是做同行的...

    Fortune teller:He is tend to think marriage is one thing, and love is another..
    星象學家:他想要的婚姻是一回事,而愛情是另一回事...

    SSH:Hum.. maybe so...
    宋承憲:哦...可能是這樣...

    Cho:Is there anything to be careful in 2004?
    主持人Cho: 在2004年有什麼特別要留意的嗎?

    Fortune teller: A car accident... and.... scandal..
    Here and there at the same time... many girls will be around you...
    星象學家:
    一次車禍...和...緋聞...
    到處都有很多女孩們同時圍繞着你...

    Cho:Regardless of Song Seung Heon's will.. the girls like him.. ha ha ha...
    主持人Cho: 不管宋承憲的意願如何...女孩子們喜歡他...哈哈哈...

    Fortune teller:In the end of this year, you'll might be involved in gossips..
    星象學家:年底的時候,你可能會被谣言糾纏...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-07, 06:16 AM
  2. Favorite Theme Song/Ending Song Video
    By redfirefly124 in forum Global Series Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-11-07, 03:50 PM
  3. LEE SEUNG GI!!!
    By mini_mouse in forum Actors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-06, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •