Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 3560

Thread: Song Seung Heon

  1. #101
    Senior Member uchikake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    Besides Autumn In My Heart, Summer Scent, and Happy Together, anyone knows if there's any other work from Seung Heon that is dubbed in Vietnamese?

    I saw several clips from 3-men & 3-women, it's hilarious even though I don't understand what they said.
    Is there a version of this sitcom with English subtitle?
    I don't know the answer to your first question.

    For 3men & 3women (aka, guys and girls), there's DVD box for the entire 2 yrs of the show in Japanese for sale at http://www.takeshobo.co.jp/hang-ryu/guysn_girls_song/

    Though I have a clip with English subtitle, I don't know where you can get the english subtitle version for the entire show.
    When I have more time, I can check with seungheonplanet to see what they'd suggest. I want a copy too myself. Stay tuned ...

  2. #102
    Senior Member uchikake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    I saw this article:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_Seung-hun

    It says that Seung Heon has a girl friend and they plan to get marry in a few years. Does anyone know who is the lucky girl?

    In another source, http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiv...p/t415-50.html, people said that his last girl friend was Sung Yuri but they already broke up. Then who is his current girl friend? Very curious to find out ...
    Wish you're the girl?
    Just kidding. Anyway, I read those two links before, but they are unconfirmed news. According to his websites seungheonplanet.com and songseungheonforever.com, he is currently not dating anyone.

  3. #103
    Senior Member uchikake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    I read in another thread that Song Seung Heon is also a very good singer.
    WOW! Is that fer real?
    Any place/link where I can hear his voice?
    Wow, you have lots of questions about Seung Heon! I can feel the intensity of your love for him. Haha.

    Yes, SSH is also a singer. He released his CD called Song Seung Heon Volume 1 in 2003. Many good songs in there. My favorite from the CD is "I Love You". You can purchase it from yesasia (http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1003911970/)

    Seung Heon also sang Sad Love Song OST. Song's title "Even After Ten Years".
    You can watch MTV clip of Sad Sonata from youtube.com

  4. #104
    Senior Member uchikake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    421

    Default

    For those who curious: Here are some photos of Seung Heon and Sung Yuri modeling for Andre Kim in late 2003.
    Besides the photos from this fashion show, there isn't any confirmed news that I can find stating that these 2 were once dating.
    Anyway, Andre Kim is world renowned designer. But I thought his designs are really weird and too "foofoo blingbling"
    SSH has nice bod though!








  5. #105
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    For those who curious: Here are some photos of Seung Heon and Sung Yuri modeling for Andre Kim in late 2003.
    Besides the photos from this fashion show, there isn't any confirmed news that I can find stating that these 2 were once dating.
    Anyway, Andre Kim is world renowned designer. But I thought his designs are really weird and too "foofoo blingbling"
    SSH has nice bod though!
    Thank you for the treat!
    I agree, his designs are weird!
    That sheer top on Seung Heon is too sexy
    Do you think Sung Yuri is good enough for him? I think she's cute but not that pretty. Seung Heon could get a better person, someone more like Song Hye Gyo.

  6. #106
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    Wish you're the girl?
    Just kidding. Anyway, I read those two links before, but they are unconfirmed news. According to his websites seungheonplanet.com and songseungheonforever.com, he is currently not dating anyone.
    You cracked me up. Hahaha.
    Yes, like many others, probably including you, I wish I'm his girl. But I don't think I stand a chance.

  7. #107
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    You cracked me up. Hahaha.
    Yes, like many others, probably including you, I wish I'm his girl. But I don't think I stand a chance.
    Naa it's not that you don't stand a chance but we just don't have the luck to see him to even get a chance to actually to talk him . LOL
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  8. #108
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Hi guys,
    I'm newbee here. Can I join your "Song Seung Heon" discussion thread?
    Here is my small contribution. Some animated Seung Heons to share








    (credit to Helen@SHP)

  9. #109
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    For those who curious: Here are some photos of Seung Heon and Sung Yuri modeling for Andre Kim in late 2003.
    Besides the photos from this fashion show, there isn't any confirmed news that I can find stating that these 2 were once dating.
    Anyway, Andre Kim is world renowned designer. But I thought his designs are really weird and too "foofoo blingbling"
    SSH has nice bod though!
    His designs are probably okay for runway but not for real people.
    Seung Heon looks very sexy in the see-thru shirt.

    I don't think Sung Yuri and Song Seung Heon are dating either. It's all rumors.
    There were rumors that Seung Heon and Choi Ji Woo, then Seung Heon and Song Hye Kyo were having more than just stage relationships too, even though SSH many times explained there were nothing between them. The rumor about SSH and SHG was even more ridiculous because SHG was Lee Byung Hun's girl friend and LBH and SSH are very close.
    People like to knit up stories especially when SSH is so handsome and wanted by many girls.

  10. #110
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colette
    Hi guys,
    I'm newbee here. Can I join your "Song Seung Heon" discussion thread?
    Here is my small contribution. Some animated Seung Heons to share
    (credit to Helen@SHP)
    WOW. very beautiful and "moving" Seung Heon.
    Is that your "bribery" to us?
    Just kidding. Welcome to this thread!

    How do you guys find cool images like that from seungheonplanet.com.
    I went to that site too but it's all in Chinese, so I don't understand a thing.
    Do I need to register or something. Is registration free?
    Well, I probably won't be able to fill out the registration form either if it's all in Chinese.

  11. #111
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colette
    His designs are probably okay for runway but not for real people.
    Seung Heon looks very sexy in the see-thru shirt.

    I don't think Sung Yuri and Song Seung Heon are dating either. It's all rumors.
    There were rumors that Seung Heon and Choi Ji Woo, then Seung Heon and Song Hye Kyo were having more than just stage relationships too, even though SSH many times explained there were nothing between them. The rumor about SSH and SHG was even more ridiculous because SHG was Lee Byung Hun's girl friend and LBH and SSH are very close.
    People like to knit up stories especially when SSH is so handsome and wanted by many girls.
    Good that it's only rumor! I actually want Seung Heon to stay "free" for us for a while.
    But I'm sure he's dating, because how could a guy like him stay "free". If I'm a pretty Korean girl, I'll try to snatch him right away.

  12. #112
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    WOW. very beautiful and "moving" Seung Heon.
    Is that your "bribery" to us?
    Just kidding. Welcome to this thread!
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    How do you guys find cool images like that from seungheonplanet.com.
    I went to that site too but it's all in Chinese, so I don't understand a thing.
    Do I need to register or something. Is registration free?
    Well, I probably won't be able to fill out the registration form either if it's all in Chinese.
    You do not have to register to read the posts and download images from the site.
    But you have to read through the posts (usually in Chinese) to find what you want.
    Registration is free. But I'm afraid the form is also in Chinese. Maybe you can ask someone to translate for you.
    If you register, you can get more cool images or clips, and get to join their event plannings, etc.
    These fans organize trips to see Seung Heon all the times.

  13. #113
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    Good that it's only rumor! I actually want Seung Heon to stay "free" for us for a while.
    But I'm sure he's dating, because how could a guy like him stay "free". If I'm a pretty Korean girl, I'll try to snatch him right away.
    You are very funny (in a cool way).

    Don't worry, Seung Heon's fortune was once read by a famous fortune teller on KBS. She told him that he won't get marry until 41.
    He was very worry when hearing that. The fortune teller asked when would he want to tie the knot. He responded "tomorrow". But he also added "But I need to find the girl first."

  14. #114
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    I forgot to add:

    Also during that fortune telling show on KBS, Seung Heon was asked to describe his ideal girl. He said, his girl should be a good homemaker because he is a traditional man when it comes to family. She does not need to be very pretty, but he prefers big eyes. She must love children because he wants a few kids, boys and girls. And she must love to raise the children with him.

    Seung Heon is a very nice asian man!

  15. #115
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colette
    You are very funny (in a cool way).

    Don't worry, Seung Heon's fortune was once read by a famous fortune teller on KBS. She told him that he won't get marry until 41.
    He was very worry when hearing that. The fortune teller asked when would he want to tie the knot. He responded "tomorrow". But he also added "But I need to find the girl first."
    What a smart way to answer that fortune teller!

  16. #116
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colette
    I forgot to add:

    Also during that fortune telling show on KBS, Seung Heon was asked to describe his ideal girl. He said, his girl should be a good homemaker because he is a traditional man when it comes to family. She does not need to be very pretty, but he prefers big eyes. She must love children because he wants a few kids, boys and girls. And she must love to raise the children with him.

    Seung Heon is a very nice asian man!
    HaHaHa, except for "a good homemaker", I fit all of his categories.
    But I don't speak Korean. I'm sure he wants a Korean girl.
    Does Seung Heon speak English, btw?

  17. #117
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    HaHaHa, except for "a good homemaker", I fit all of his categories.
    But I don't speak Korean. I'm sure he wants a Korean girl.
    Does Seung Heon speak English, btw?
    You're really funny. You made me laughed so hard.

    I heard that Seung Heon speaks English but don't know how fluent. His Japanese is pretty good.
    But he is very sweet. When visiting his fans in different countries, he always learned to say a few things in their languages. During an interview with international reporters in Taiwan, he spoke to them a bit in English, Japanese, Mandarin, and Vietnamese.

    In "So Close", he speaks Cantonese.
    Last edited by colette; 03-01-06 at 06:31 PM.

  18. #118
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Don't you think Seung Heon likes to show off his body a lot?
    Here is several of his showcase that I found from several places









  19. #119
    Senior Member colette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seungheoney
    Don't you think Seung Heon likes to show off his body a lot?
    Here is several of his showcase that I found from several places
    He has too sexy body that's why.
    Hahaha. What away to start your day.
    I'm going blind!!!!

  20. #120
    Senior Member seungheoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    562

    Default

    So. Is Sung Yuri also a model like Seung Heon?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-07, 06:16 AM
  2. Favorite Theme Song/Ending Song Video
    By redfirefly124 in forum Global Series Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-11-07, 03:50 PM
  3. LEE SEUNG GI!!!
    By mini_mouse in forum Actors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-06, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •