Page 1 of 178 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Seung Heon

Smile Song Seung Heon

what's your opinion about him?

I think he was is talented actor and handsome! I like his character in Endless Love! He can play with his emotions in all his serial movies...but I don't like his style in Summer Scent..I think he is not suitable with that hair style...

But he's ok actually...if Chinese actor I choose Alec.

I'll choose him among korean actors...

I really hope he will play again with Song Hye Go in new serial movies!

Anybody can tell me some of his films beside So Close?

" Love can create a miracle "

-WINDA-

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Default Re: Song Seung Heon

Originally posted by winda
    what's your opinion about him?

I think he was is talented actor and handsome! I like his character in Endless Love! He can play with his emotions in all his serial movies...but I don't like his style in Summer Scent..I think he is not suitable with that hair style...

I'll choose him among korean actors...

I really hope he will play again with Song Hye Go in new serial movies!

Anybody can tell me some of his films beside So Close?

Hi Winda,

I don't know other movies that he's in but he's in a lot of tv series drama such as "Popcorn", "Happy Together" and recently in "Summer Scent". You should try "Summer Scent" he looks really good in there !
    Cheers!!!!!!

He's done quite a number of tv serials. Aside from the ones mentioned above, there's autumn in my heart and law firm. I'm not sure if he was in All in.

As for movies, I hear he has two coming out. One is Ice Rain and the other is still being filmed and it's with Jung Da Bin of Nonstop fame.

He really is a hottie!

I really like this guy. I've heard that his acting wasn't that great and people seemed to like him more for his looks, but in Endless Love, I thought he portrayed his role very nicely. Uhh...his long hair in Summer Scent doesn't really suit him that well (I liked his hair in Endless Love more), but he's still cute. I also hope that would do another drama with Song Hye Kyo too....they were so sweet in Endless Love. If they really do make another drama together, I hope it has a super happy ending for once...since they never seemed to be able to be together in Endless Love or in A Day (music video)....

oh yeah... he's such a cutie

i got used to the hair in Summer Scent, although i prefer his short hair in Endless Love too

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hi hi winda haha I enter this thread and the first word I saw was Alec I was like.. huh?? thought my mind was making me see things neways, I like SSH a lot too! hehe he's such a cutie! and Endless Love was great with him and Won Bin when you have 2 cuties like that, u know its a film worth watching haha
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Default Re: Song Seung Heon

haha like chrissy, i have eyes for alec too, first sentence i read! cuaght my attention, lol

anyways, i think he's okay, dun like the new blonde curly hair he has, looks bad on him...........................i prefered won bin in endless luv

Wink

i like him also. his really good in acting........ especially in ENDLESS LOVE! he got me tear while watching the series........ Anyway, whatever hair style he has............... He is still HANDSOME................GOODLOOKING............. GORGEOUS.......... for me, hehehehhehe..................

Yah! i do hope he will again do a series or a movie with Song Hye Go, THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER !

jachispice_sailormoon

Autumn in my heart_Forever in my heart

summer_scent_of_love

LEILA BARROS........stays in the heart of the filipinos!

yeah he was still cute w. the longer hair in SS

Cool he's cute..

well, hun is kinda cute, but I like Won Bin more..

Song Seung Hun is a good actor.. he acts naturally too like Bae Yong Jun .. he can fit to any role in a drama... I've never seen Summer Scent... I hope it will come here in PH .. it's Endless Love 3 I guess, am I right?
    [size=1]Join the OFFICIAL Bae Yong Jun and Park Yong Ha Fanlisting![/size]

[size=1]Like the Junsuh/Eunsuh's tandem in Endless Love: Autumn In My Heart or Taesuk/Eunsuh's? Join their OFFICIAL relationship fanlisting (click on the names)...[/size]

[size=1]Remember to join the Joon Sang/Yu Jin (Winter Sonata) OFFICIAL relationship fanlisting too ![/size]

yup... i wonder what happened to Spring...

must add sexy photos

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img10&image=pic12_shn.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img10&image=Song_Seung_Hun_53.jpg')

oh wow.. really sexy! thanks for posting them

I just love this guy!!! He is so FINE!!!

Just saw Summer Scent and turned into a Song Seung Heon fan!!

He was hot in Summer Scent!!! Made such a great couple wiht Son Yeh Jin.
    VICKI ZHAO FOREVER!!!

I've seen only 2 series of his so far. Compared to "Happy Together" and "Summer Scent".........He sure improved a lot in the acting department. I think his weakess link of acting is that he doesn't seem to be emotional and he just can't cry!

I sure like his looks in "Summer Scent". Although, the series itself was draggy and boring for the most part.

I say he is probably the most 'handsome' Korean actor in my eyes so far but just his acting is still poor to me. But he's an actor where I sense there's room from improvement and suprise if he can challenge it.

I've seen SSH in Endless Love, Happy Together, and Summer Scent. His acting definately has improved since when I first saw him and he looks very nice in Summer Scent with that hairstyle. I don't know why but in all three series I have seen of his, I liked his character at first, but then I dislike his character. Lol, mainly because he "takes" the love interest of someone else and his love rival always turns out to be teh character I like most!! Lol

But still, SSH looked very nice in Summer Scent. Nice hairstyle and I liked his dressing style!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I was re-watching him in Happy Together and I think this would be my favorite role of his. He looks really nice in here and he pairs well with Kim Ha Neul. Even though his character was somewhat annoying at times and even started dating someone else in the end though he knew who he loved. Cute serie with him and KHN. Their story is touching Makes me want to watch it again!! Its been awhile now since I've seen him. What are his upcoming productions?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi everyone.....I just join this website. I hope it is not too late to give my comment on SSH. I love SSH in Summer Scent.....I love his hair style better than in Autumn in my heart. But his acting in Autumn is beter, he is so emotional in that drama compared to Summer Scent. He can easily cry in Autumn but not in Summer. Anyway......hope he will make new movie when he finishes his military training.