Thread: OYF's Poison Legacy

Default OYF's Poison Legacy

in DOMD, the eunuch Hao Da Fu was said to have the poison that could melt people's body. I think it was mentioned that it was OYF's poison. Question: how did Hao Da Fu get possession of OYF's poison since OYF died many centuries ago and before he died he went crazy and had no student except YG (who didn't inherit his poison drug).
    Guo Jing > Yang Guo. Book it, you morons!

I don't know what the official word is, but if I were to speculate, people probably raided Au Yeung Fung's home at Mt. White Camel after he lost his mind during the Second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament. Anybody interested in poisons would find Au Yeung Fung's home a treasure trove.

I was actually thinking that maybe one of Au Yeung Hak's students/GFs who didn't die in the ship explosion, passed the poison recipes along after Ou Yang Feng went all nutty. Who knows?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

To Ken: Was OYF's home known to anybody, or was it secluded and kept secret so that not many people knew its location?

To charbydis: OYK had students? Did he get OYF's permission to take any students? OYK was OYF's only student (prior to YG, of course), which was why YK tried hard to become OYF's student by eliminating OYK.
    Guo Jing > Yang Guo. Book it, you morons!

Originally posted by rabadi
    To charbydis: OYK had students? Did he get OYF's permission to take any students? OYK was OYF's only student (prior to YG, of course), which was why YK tried hard to become OYF's student by eliminating OYK.
    Well, OYK called those women who he was sleeping with his "students" as he taught them some form of martial arts when he felt like it, but I doubt it would have been anything special like Ha Mo Gong (even OYK didn't know that) that could make one a great, which YK wanted (Ha Mo Gong and OYF's unique martial arts and poison knowledge) that led him to kill OYK. But who knows, maybe OYK did sneak a few poison recipes to those women.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly