Thread: Women Fighters in JY Universe

Default HR, MCF, XLN, LCY, LMC, ZZR, ZM vs. TSTL & LQS

We all agree that TSTL and LQS are the Two Top female fighters in the entire Jin Yong universe.

Now let's say all the Top Women Fighters from The Condor Trilogy gang up against these Two.

HR
    MCF
    XLN
    LCY
    LMC
    ZZR
    ZM

Versus...

TSTL
    LQS

Who you think will win ? The 7 Women from the Condor Trilogy or The Duo from DGSD ?

I still haven't gotten a straight answer.

What has LQS and TSTL done to make people believe they are more powerful than LCY?

Still HR, MCF, XLN, LCY, LMC, ZZR. ZM have no chance to win.
    The gap of individual skill seems too huge.I guess TSTL and LQS can easily kill ZM, ZZR, LMC, If they can land they hand on them. Unless LMC can strike her poison needles first and hit TSTL and LQS, XLN use her poison bees, and HR use her brain to create some traps.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Originally posted by Dirt
    I still haven't gotten a straight answer.

What has LQS and TSTL done to make people believe they are more powerful than LCY?

TSTL taught Hui Juk nearly everything he knew. LQS and TSTL are on par with each other so it's pretty clear that they would destroy LCY.

Originally posted by lowantong
    TSTL taught Hui Juk nearly everything he knew. LQS and TSTL are on par with each other so it's pretty clear that they would destroy LCY.
    If Guo Jing had taught the Wu brothers everything he knew, does that automatically make them as powerful as him? I'm sure that Yi Deng taught his disciples everything he knew, but none of them came close to his level. XLN knew everything LCY had to teach, did XLN ultimately become as powerful as LCY?

If Guo Jing had taught the Wu brothers everything he knew, does that automatically make them as powerful as him? I'm sure that Yi Deng taught his disciples everything he knew, but none of them came close to his level. XLN knew everything LCY had to teach, did XLN ultimately become as powerful as LCY?
    Isn't that an argument in FAVOR of the two of them?

Okay, once again...TSTL had the reputation for never using more than a single stroke to kill ANYONE. Granted, she never fought with the likes of Xiao Feng, but that's still a considerable statement, since the leaders of the caves and the islands were no slouches in fighting themselves. She had 70+ years of internal energy training in Ba Huang Liu He Wei Wuo Du Zun Gong, which is supposedly the best internal energy ability of that time, followed by by Liu Qiushui's Xiao Wu Xiang Gong. 20 years of training Xiao Wu Xiang Gong put a monk like Jiu Mozhi on an internal energy level equal to that of Xiao Yuan Shan, and allowed him to power all 72 of the Ultimate Shaolin Arts. The two of them also had literally decades of experience.

Heck, just for an example, look at the carvings on the walls they had. Most of the people who looked at them would fire deviate just by TRYING to practice it (much less succeeding) because their abilities were too low.

Originally posted by Ren Wo Xing
    Isn't that an argument in FAVOR of the two of them?

Okay, once again...TSTL had the reputation for never using more than a single stroke to kill ANYONE. Granted, she never fought with the likes of Xiao Feng, but that's still a considerable statement, since the leaders of the caves and the islands were no slouches in fighting themselves. She had 70+ years of internal energy training in Ba Huang Liu He Wei Wuo Du Zun Gong, which is supposedly the best internal energy ability of that time, followed by by Liu Qiushui's Xiao Wu Xiang Gong. 20 years of training Xiao Wu Xiang Gong put a monk like Jiu Mozhi on an internal energy level equal to that of Xiao Yuan Shan, and allowed him to power all 72 of the Ultimate Shaolin Arts. The two of them also had literally decades of experience.

Heck, just for an example, look at the carvings on the walls they had. Most of the people who looked at them would fire deviate just by TRYING to practice it (much less succeeding) because their abilities were too low.
    I thought Yi Jin Jing was the best internal development kung fu of their time?

Toss-up. It really depends on how you interpret You Tanzhi's internal energy growth; personally, I think it's based on the combination of YJJ and the silkworm poison (orthodox mixed with unothordox creating great power is a recurring JY theme) that made him so powerful.

Either way, 20 or so years of XWXG training made Jiu Mozhi literally amongst the very very top ranks of the world, inferior only to the Janitor monk (and the Xiao Yao elders), and equal to the likes of Xiao Feng, Xiao Yuanshan, and Murong Bo.

I still think most people underestimate the Greats.

With OYF's ability to break the last stance of Beat Dog Stick and his ability to make the screwed up 9Yin, he'd be able to practice all the kung fu's on the wall.

According to Athena, the new version of LOCH says the WCY was able to understand very well 9Yin even though he was missing the sanskrit part.

HR, MCF, XLN, LCY, LMC, ZZR, ZM, I think we only have HR, XLN, and LCY for competition. MCY is strong, but not really that poweful plus the fact she's blind. LMC knew she wasn't at the level of HR when they fought. ZZR is only a fake, and HR was the one that wrote the fast pace 9 Yin for her too! ZM.....no comment needed.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Even if OYF could pratice the kung-fu on the wall, it doesnt mean he is as good as TSTL.

TSTL estimated that the 4 jians could start practicing the stuff at age 40. And those 4 girls weren't really martial elites. I mean, they are ok, but they aren't Great level or anything.

And XZ after taking 1 Xiao Yao elder's energy was already possessed of insane strength. Enough to be invulnerable to DCQ's poison.

And we don't see people as good as H7G being invunerable to OYF's poison.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

would DFBB be able to participate? What about Ah Ching?
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

Originally posted by lowantong
    Uhm, you might wanna read your rebuttal over cuz your examples are irrelevant. My statement that TSTL taught HJ everything he knew had nothing to do with whether GJ's students or 1D's students surpassed their respective teachers. They didn't. But in this situation, it was said in the novel that HJ did get the "zhen chuan" of TSTL so he's very close to her level, if not above. It's a completely different situation than GJ and 1D. I am establishing a relation between HJ and TSTL so we can analyze how powerful TSTL is. Think about my statement before you reply. Let me spell it out for you.

TSTL and LQS are on par with each other. That's pretty clear. They have been dueling with each other until death and no one's gained the upper hand.

TSTL taught HJ nearly every skill he knew. Look at the result of HJ. He became nearly superhuman! He took on Kau Mor Chi with the skills that TSTL taught him and he only was able to use less than half of his immense internal energy. TS6YZ and Tian Shan Zhemei Shou (excuse my pinyin), not to mention Sung Say Fu, were top skills of the time. HJ did not peak until the end of the novel so we can take his skills at the time of the KMC fight as a rough representation of TSTL's level (more likely, he's a lot lower than her at this point). HJ at that level would destroy LCY, hence TSTL and LQS should have no problems dealing with LCY.

We don't see TSTL's skills much in the novel but we do see HJ's skills and since he got the "zhen chuan" of TSTL, we can use HJ as some sort of gauge for TSTL.
    Last edited by lowantong; 02-05-04 at 01:24 PM.