Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Gallen Lo

Love him so much, can't wait to see his new serie!
    Click here and visit this site!!!

Love :
    Alex Fong Chung Sun, Gallen Lo, Alec Su, Ming Dao, Bobby Au Yeung.
    Love: Zhang Jia Ni, Jessica Hsuan, Jang Nara, Chen Qiao.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post
    He looks like he wants to kill the guy next to him lol

Gosh, indeed he does.LOL
    Gallen Lo sites:
    http://gallenharbour.blogspot.com/

http://www.gallenlo.net/bbs/

My deviantart:
    http://dragonfrost-krist.deviantart.com/

Gallen Lo ROX!

gallen is getting married again to a mainland artist....
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Default arrogant actor and actress

Hi..I just want to share my feeling about this couple..
    This afternoon ( 15-9-2009 ) me and my sister ( we are chinese girls born in netherlands ) just met gallen lo and sophie su taking their pre wedding picture in the centre of the town in Utrecht, Netherlands. At first we didn't know who they are..we saw some people were taking their pics so we also wanted to take their picture. as we took out our camera from bag, sophie su and gallen lo started to point their fingers harshly on us and showed the face of dislike to us. and sophie su even shouted out loud "DON'T!" to us. we were quite far away from them, but they kept looking at us with that kind of face and kept pointing their fingers to us..and then they told their assistant to tell us that we may not take their picture because they are quite well known actress and actor in asia. oh please! we didn't even know who they are, where they live and where they come from. we both were born in netherlands and never watched the asia drama. and as we were leaving that place, they kept staring at us like we are thieves or paparazzi until we dissapeared. after that, i have to attend my classes on my university and i asked one of my classmate who came from china whether she know them or not. and then she said that he is gallen lo from hongkong but she didn't know who the actress is. after that i googled and found their name. what i want to say is, how come a high class actor act so rude and harsh to people or to their fans. without their fans, how can they become as popular as today?? and the most irritating part is that there were many western dutch also taking their picture but they didn't chase them away even though they stood nearer with them than us. Just because we are asians and they thought maybe we recognize them as actor, they can do that to us?? and my opinion is, if you didn't want to be recognized by your fans or didn't want your picture were taken by strangers, PLEASE don't do the photo shoot in the centre of a big town! This is Netherlands, free country..we can watch or take picture of watever we want here..they should choose outside town or maybe inside the studio to do the photo shoot! sorry if i criticized them, but i only want to share my feelings and my disappointed towards a VERY well known actor to all of you. Thank you so much..

I can't believe you are still going on and on about this... IF this did happen, why don't you post the pictures that you have taken?? If not, then we all wonder if it really happened or not?? Even IF it did, you have already talked about it in the other thread so why go on and on about it here?? Are you trying to ruin his reputation and tell his fans that he is a bad person just based on this one incident?? You don't even know Gallen or his wife, so I don't think it is right to judge him so negatively just based on this one incident. ALso, we have all explained to you reasons about why he probably did what he did.. But you just disregard it all and come here to tell his fans that he is a bad person just based on this one incident....

To all the fans here: Just go to the entertainment news thread to read about it all if you want and you will understand why Gallen did what he did...
    Last edited by Trinie; 09-21-09 at 11:12 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

^If you look at the date and time (or even the contents) of BebeReen's post, you'll see that she just posted the same thing in two different threads. You just happened to come to this one later and are ironically assuming that she's still going "on and on about this."

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    ^If you look at the date and time (or even the contents) of BebeReen's post, you'll see that she just posted the same thing in two different threads. You just happened to come to this one later and are ironically assuming that she's still going "on and on about this."
    Oh, thanks for pointing that out. But hey isn't that not allowed here??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.