Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

Source: http://ruby-lin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2322

Thanks Jackie for translating

1. "FSB" Lu Liangwei Plays A Tyrant King, Lin Hsinju Plays A New Version of Daji
    Netandtv.com, 12/07/07

2. New Version of "FSB" Moves to Xi'an to Film On Location
    Feng Wang Gets A Smokey Eye Makeup, Looks A Lot Like Tarzan

Xi'an Evening News, 12/08/07; Reporter: Zhang Ching

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.xawb.com/img/2007-12/08/Wb0100K.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.xawb.com/img/2007-12/08/Wb1200D.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.xawb.com/img/2007-12/08/Wb0100J.JPG')

Please go to the above link to read the news

ruby looks so cool in black dress!! Love it! She getting more pretty each day

wow i love her white dress in the awards.. cutest thing ever this year is the baby doll dresses styles.. Haven't seen Wallace for a while.. i love him... hope his career will be high as everyone else.. he deserves it.. they looks so cute together..if only they were a real couple...

news from Asianfanatics... idk... remakes to me are boring but it's something new from Ruby..

After the famous role "Zi Wei" in "Returning Princess" Ruby Lin became famous across China, with any gossips involving around her would never reveal a word, in the industry already 10 years, has always had the healthy inocent image. The other day revealed on the net, Ruby's new work on [The Legend & the Hero] with an extremely steamy scene, in the drama playing "妲己 Tan Ji (one of the 4 beauties of Chinese history)" has exceeded her limits in this roll revealing the top in this "bed scene".

In the drama, Ruby plays "Fox Spirit (means tramp)" Tan Ji and with her god sister "Nine Tailed Pheasant Spirit" Hu Xi Mei, takes Na Za's two elder brothers Jin Za and Mu Za into a cave to "Make it happen", since Ruby first came out this steamy scene will be something to look forward to on screen. In this bed scene, Ruby has changed her usual inocent image, with popular idol Ding Ding Jun perfoms a really intimate scene, with the maturity of a woman, senior members of the industry says, with the breaking performance of "Lust Caution", to "take it off" is already an industry fad today, Ruby's image will be a big change, she could be unwilling, Fan Bing Bing "Jing Suo" also has intentions to take it off in "The Painted is also short another day of this coming.

Large Devil's classic story [The Legend & the Hero] has had continued topics since it first started filming, with news revealing the original "master servant" Ruby and Fan Bing Bing are competing roles, but at last it was Ruby that will play "The World's Most Evil Woman - Tan Jie". Adding rumours from others say Ruby is using [The Legend & the Hero] to successfully change image, saying goodbye to "Returning Princess" with a new representing work with awkward scene.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    news from Asianfanatics... idk... remakes to me are boring but it's something new from Ruby..

After the famous role "Zi Wei" in "Returning Princess" Ruby Lin became famous across China, with any gossips involving around her would never reveal a word, in the industry already 10 years, has always had the healthy inocent image. The other day revealed on the net, Ruby's new work on [The Legend & the Hero] with an extremely steamy scene, in the drama playing "妲己 Tan Ji (one of the 4 beauties of Chinese history)" has exceeded her limits in this roll revealing the top in this "bed scene".

In the drama, Ruby plays "Fox Spirit (means tramp)" Tan Ji and with her god sister "Nine Tailed Pheasant Spirit" Hu Xi Mei, takes Na Za's two elder brothers Jin Za and Mu Za into a cave to "Make it happen", since Ruby first came out this steamy scene will be something to look forward to on screen. In this bed scene, Ruby has changed her usual inocent image, with popular idol Ding Ding Jun perfoms a really intimate scene, with the maturity of a woman, senior members of the industry says, with the breaking performance of "Lust Caution", to "take it off" is already an industry fad today, Ruby's image will be a big change, she could be unwilling, Fan Bing Bing "Jing Suo" also has intentions to take it off in "The Painted is also short another day of this coming.

Large Devil's classic story [The Legend & the Hero] has had continued topics since it first started filming, with news revealing the original "master servant" Ruby and Fan Bing Bing are competing roles, but at last it was Ruby that will play "The World's Most Evil Woman - Tan Jie". Adding rumours from others say Ruby is using [The Legend & the Hero] to successfully change image, saying goodbye to "Returning Princess" with a new representing work with awkward scene.
    Until now, I can't find any Chinese like the above news! Don't know if the steamy bed scene is makeup news! Can you give me the link of the above news @AF?

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Ruby-...alk479494.html

there's the link... i think it's just one of those things to create more attention to the viewers..

i really hate her hairdo everytime i look at it ... why did they make FBB so pretty in the other series make Ruby look like a weirdo... urgggggggggggg
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 12-12-07 at 12:22 PM.

"Da Ji" has so many different hair style in this series. That horn style just one of them. I don't think it's bad..it's very unique.

Don't judge about costumes and hair style before we watch whole series.
    Let's wait more pic and news
    'One of these days is none of these days'
    ........................................Amicus usque ad aras

i heard about the news about ruby trying something new...i am gald she is doing that....i hope that will be a new break for her too...

new pictures~!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i0.sinaimg.cn/qc/ul/2007/1213/U1405P33DT20071213114545.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/qc/ul/2007/1213/U1405P33DT20071213114732.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/qc/ul/2007/1213/U1405P33DT20071213114722.JPG')

wow love this pics.. that is one hot car and lady...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!she looks absolutely fabulous! i still think she looks more mature than in the past

ruby looks nice in those fashion shoot...lately everyone has been taking nice photo shoots....

more nice pic

repost from RLIF

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby-lin.com/forums/uploads/post-6-1197728211.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby-lin.com/forums/uploads/post-6-1197728221.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby-lin.com/forums/uploads/post-6-1197728243.jpg')
    'One of these days is none of these days'
    ........................................Amicus usque ad aras

wow love this pics.. that is one hot car and lady...
    I love audi cars...hehe . She's very attactive in those pic

She reallya genius in her profession.I really love her.Thanks for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by tikklles_hlub View Post
    i heard about the news about ruby trying something new...i am gald she is doing that....i hope that will be a new break for her too...
    same here. I wonder how can she play the "su da ji"s character..

Quote Originally Posted by tikklles_hlub View Post
    ruby looks nice in those fashion shoot...lately everyone has been taking nice photo shoots....
    i think it's mostly due to the wonders of photoshop..hehehe

Ivy? i can't seem to log into her vietnamese website anymore..

ruby is looking good lately.....i wanna watch the series she star with liu tao...

i think it's mostly due to the wonders of photoshop..hehehe

Ivy? i can't seem to log into her vietnamese website anymore..
    What is your user name in R&M - Ruby's Vietnamese website? You can PM me here (or @ RLIF) or email me @ [email protected] - your user name & pw, I will fix it for you

she is naturally simple those pic show the beauty of ruby. She's really matured
    For though I drifted quickly,
    and slumbered long and deep,
    I'm totally exhausted
    'cause I dreamed I couldn't sleep!