Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

ruby in Las Vegas
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4025/a153oj4.jpg')
    'One of these days is none of these days'
    ........................................Amicus usque ad aras

Quote Originally Posted by khanh536 View Post
    right now the movie i sooooooooooooooooooo wanna watch is magic touch of fate and i would love it in viet but then english sub heading is ok too but some how i cant find it now im watchin purple love i would leik that in vietnamese too so if anyone has any web site wit magic touch of fate or purple love in viet or wit english sub heading tell me ty and anyone know a good movie wit both vicki ruby and alec in it?
    if you can viet, go ruby's viet fansite..
    Viet fans can help you at there

http://www.rubyandme.com

and this is english subbed Magic touch of fate
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=2582
    but only 3 episode english sub completed now.

sorry havent posted yesterday i read it just didnt post anyways i cant read much viet so u know i can understand it very well but anyways any one know where ruby is now adays i wanna c if she has liek a concert.

Quote Originally Posted by tinhnoey87 View Post
    I know, the series sucks cause Ruby was not in the main character, but Vicki instead. and the series make a lot of people hate Ruby. I'm sorry, but I'm not Vicki's fan. I know some people like Ruby and Vicki together, but not me. It was a long time ago when I watched the series, so i didn't remember much, and i wasn't a fan of Alec-Ruby until recently. Gosh, they're best friends, but I just wish they would offically announce their relationship as something deeper instead.

Wow, 4 year old and watching the series. I couldn't imagine it because I'm tutoring this 5-6 year old boy, and he doesn't even know how to count numbers, so I'm really surprised. Yeah, I was surprised that a 4 year old could watch series.

------------------------
    yea i know right.. but it was annouced that ALec is dating his assistant ..they met when he was filming "agean sea" with Chae rim.. yea it's funny that i dont see Alec appears alot these days but whenever there's ruby...i see him...lolz..
    he is cute but he's kinda small..i feel like Ruby needs a taller man-man ..someone like Wallace Huo..heheheh

Default LOL

to me i think alec looks really good wit ruby i think they look like a good cuple and when i c alec i c ruby its like sum thats so so so normal now but then i dont c many ruby or vicki or alec movies anymore

to me i think alec looks really good wit ruby i think they look like a good cuple and when i c alec i c ruby its like sum thats so so so normal now but then i dont c many ruby or vicki or alec movies anymore
    the reason being they all became big stars..not too many productions can affor their price.. esp Vickii.. one of the reasons Princess pearl 3 QY didn't invite Vickii because she was too expensive..

i would love to see Alec n Ruby in another loving story.. Ancient or reality.. they were so cute in their roles in Dicky cheung's series but scenes of them were little.. Their series "magic fate" wasn't good at all

y they gotta be expensive y cant they be liek a lil less i wanna c more movies of them they shouls think bout it if u charge a lil less u get more business instead of changing more and get very lil or no business

Quote Originally Posted by LOVERUBY View Post
    ruby in Las Vegas
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4025/a153oj4.jpg')
    when was this pick taken?

hey where did u get ur icon i wanna get it and turn it into a buddy icon any one got current pretty pics of ruby in aim icon form plz
    I got my avatar long times ago, forgot where I got this. Sorry
    But if you want to GIF icons, I will make one for you..

Default ok

wast a GIF i but anyways if u could can u make a avi right sized for aim wit changeing pics of ruby and hur good picks liek urs but maybe no um advertizing if u can lol if u cant ill take one liek urs

when was this pick taken?
    9th, Feb

Hey Khanh536,

If you would like to watch Purple Vine Romance (Chan Troi Tim), you can go to form.vuilen.com to watch it. It is viet dubbed.

Default ty

i really wnat to thank u guys for helping me so mcuh and i wanted to say thanks wouldnt it be cool if some one in here met ruby in real life that would be so cool.

when she was in LA

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2008/2/22/taixinhua/1203647327965_29787.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2008/2/22/taixinhua/1203647327623_30602.jpg')

Default i cant beleive it

u know i seriously cant beleive she is 32 she is liek so young she cant be 32 she looks 22 man is it just me or is she neva getting old and wrinkly and pruny.

She is amazing, always look young and healthy.

Default yeah

dang right she is always so perfect and pretty i wanna be like her

i think the only major change about Ruby is that.. when she was younger..during HCGG years her face was rounder.. now she looks skinnier ..i like when she had that round cute face..hehe

u know i seriously cant beleive she is 32 she is liek so young she cant be 32 she looks 22 man is it just me or is she neva getting old and wrinkly and pruny.
    she looks so young, but she become has matured beauty

i really wnat to thank u guys for helping me so mcuh and i wanted to say thanks wouldnt it be cool if some one in here met ruby in real life that would be so cool.
    it would be great if I meet her in real life

does any one know anything new bout her these days new movies new news new bf lol