Page 35 of 199 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

Ruby's birthday tomorrow i hope all her dreams and wishes will come true

i wonder with who Ruby will spent her birthday cuz last year she had dinner with Alec&Shi Yinan maybe Alec again this year
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Last week I was in 44th St. near time square , I think I saw Ruby. She carried a Sephora shopping bag..still have short straight hair.. I'm not sure it was her tho..
    Welcome To My Life:
    http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Xxx890822xxX

Quote Originally Posted by NYCGangsta
    Last week I was in 44th St. near time square , I think I saw Ruby. She carried a Sephora shopping bag..still have short straight hair.. I'm not sure it was her tho..
    really cool i hope i can meet Ruby too...anyway today is Ruby's birthday Happy birthday lovely Ruby hope all your dreams&wishes will come true
    currently watching:

Happy Belated Birthday to Ruby. I hope she spent it with family and friends.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    yeah long time no see lilazinprincess missed ya in here anyway i'm fine busy with school these days and you? , its so quiet in here so hope you can post more in here
    YEa i'm busy with school too.

MAGICIAN PREVIEW!!
    Kangta is so hot!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xs14.xs.to/pics/05055/msqy01.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xs14.xs.to/pics/05055/msqy02.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xs14.xs.to/pics/05055/kts.jpg')
    Upload:lilazinprincess
    Credits to: Solid07+Spcnet.

ENJOY!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Ruby too.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Credits: http://gasstation.proboards29.com/in...num=1104016652

http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/vi...dd9e2150ba5361

Toronto: Lin Hsinju Spending the Holidays w/ Foreigners But Not Forgetting to Go Shopping
    Udn, 12/25/04; Reporter Nian Chang Yu
    Translated by Jackie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/2422761-976489.jpg')

Toronto's Christmas Eve (because of the time difference it's one day slower than than Taiwan's) is -3 degrees Celsius, the entire city is covered in snow. The first time being away from places w/ Chinese people, Lin Hsinju and a group of friends from different countries are spending a rare Christmas vacation in Toronto, she indicated: "It's a very, very special sort of feeling. This was planned for more than half a month, now that it's realized, it feels great."

Studying abroad in New York going to Toronto, it only takes about an hour or so to fly there. The friends accompanying her comes from Germany, Japan, Australia. In recent years Lin Hsinju's Christmas were spent either on the set shooting, in China, or Taiwan. She has never experience celebrating a holiday w/ a group of foreigners before. Therefore she is especially excited and happy about it, especially the Christmas shopping, she said: "When I see the beautifully wrapped gifts, I couldn't hold off the enticement, and went on a shopping spree."

So how much stuff did she buy? She only said "a lot, a lot". As to how she will celebrate the holidays? She expressed that it's a custom in Toronto for families to get together on the 24th, celebrating w/ family members. She and her friends will definitely want to experience how foreigners celebrate Christmas. The next few days will be spent on having a lot of fun.

Credits: http://gasstation.proboards29.com/in...729894&start=0

http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4662

Orange Dec. 2004: Lin Hsinju: Be a Real Woman
    Translated by Jackie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/lx/2004-12-13/U970P8T1D128124F62DT20041213164018.jpg')

Orange, December 2004 Issue

Cover Star Lin Hsinju's Profile:

1. Sign: Aquarius
    2. Blood: Type B
    3. Favorite clothing color: Black, white, red
    4. Least favorite clothing color: Orange, green, yellow
    5. Favorite fashion style: Comfortable, natural
    6. Favorite clothing brand: Doesn't matter
    7. Favorite accessories to collect (handbags, glasses, bracelets, etc.): Glasses, handbags
    8. Favorite hairstyle: Curl
    9. Favorite exercise: Swimming
    10. Favorite way to relax: Watch DVD, sing, read, sleep
    11. Ways to stay fit: Sit-ups, stair-climbing
    12. Ways to stay slim: Small amounts, more meals
    13. Ways to have healthy skin: Wear make-up less often, sun block
    14. Ways to have healthy hair: Less hairspray
    15. Favorite part of the body: Shoulders, neck
    16. Body part most wanted to maintain healthy: Whole body
    17. Step paid most attention to: Make-up removal
    18. Thing must have when going out: Sun block
    19. Favorite make-up brand: Japanese brands
    20. Favorite perfume: Bvlgari

Seeing the "sweet" Lin Hsinju again, feel that she is not just "sweet", her whole body emits a type of lazy feminity. Lin Hsinju said frankly, the transformation that has taken place since "HZGG" to "BSY", next year she wants to act in TV series that express the female way of thinking, that is the so-called "chick-flicks", like these artistic series "The Orange Grows Red", "Painting Soul". Presently my management company's (Zhong Jie) producer He Xiuchiung is helping to develope a series taylor-made for me.

Cooperating with F4 is out of place
    Presently idol series is hot in Taiwan, mainland is ancient series. It just so happens that Lin Hsinju doesn't like them too much. Just finished shooting "The Magicians", she indicated she will rest for a period of time, to go study abroad in America. As to whether she wants to act in a hot idol series? Lin Hsinju said frankly: "You don't think that me acting w/ those young idols are out of place? Shooting scenes w/ them, I would feel like an older sister." At age 28, although born w/ a baby face, but she does not shy away from talking about it. On her psychological point of view, she has already transformed into a woman, she has the feelings of a maturing woman, therefore it's not very likely she would act in those young idol series!

It seems like this year Lin Hsinju especially have a great deal of fate w/ Korea, besides acting w/ handsome hunk Han Jae Seok in "ZTL", she also went to South Korea as an honored guest for the Chinese cultural festival opening ceremony. The only regret is, she didn't get a chance to meet her handsome hunk: Won Bin! Next year Won Bin will have to enlist for military service, Lin Hsinju said, looks like her chances of cooperating w/ her idol is hopeless now. But she got a chance to cooperate w/ another South Korean idol singer Kangta in "The Magicians"!

There's a language barrier w/ Koreans?
    After shooting "ZTL", "The Magicians", Lin Hsinju said frankly, cooperating w/ Korean actors, language still has its problems, creating problems w/ communication, the reason is: Because she couldn't understand what the other party is saying in Korean, she must force herself to digest the script dialogues, which is to say she not only must memorize her own lines, but also must memorize her partner's lines also. When shooting under these circumstances, one's heart has a "dual purpose", have to spend a bit more to understand the looks of his eyes, language, this causes her to divert her attention, and cannot concentrate all her moods into the plot. Therefore she did not shy from talking about it. During the shoot of "The Magicians", her chemistry w/ Alec Su was great, they played around w/ each other, when they're shooting a scene, it was more relaxing! Therefore prior to her learning the Korean language, or the other person cannot learn Chinese, it's more relaxing to cooperate w/ actors w/ "the same language".

She just now finish shooting Taiwan director Zhu Yanping's New Year's movie "One Stone and Two Birds" the other day. In the movie she cooperates w/ Jacky Wu, Wang Gang, Eric Tsang, Richard Ng. Because it's a comedy, it was very relaxing for her, no pressure at all.. On the mention of working w/ Taiwan's "native Heavenly King" Jacky Wu, Lin Hsinju laughingly said, as long as Hsien ge (Jacky Wu) is on the set, it was always filled w/ laughter. Moreover it was very difficult to imagine what he looks like when he's shooting a movie. One time I asked him: "Hsien ge, how many movies have you actually made?" He replied: "Adding them all up it's more than ten, but they're all comedies, not one of them asked him to play a serious role!"

Shooting a bedroom scene w/ Jacky Wu, always laughing
    Lin Hsinju disclosed that, this time director Zhu Yanping wanted her and Jacky Wu to shoot a bedroom scene, moreover it was she who initiated in "offering herself". The result was during the entire scene, her saliva constantly landed on Hsien ge's neck, the reason was b/c she kept laughing! Initially she thought since this is next year's New Year's movie, it's best to remain loose. But the most difficult thing was she had to shoot an intimate scene w/ Hsien ge. She said frankly, whenever she sees Hsien ge she wanted to laugh. In one scene she had to kiss his neck, it did not result in any hickies, but a pile of her saliva landed on Jackie Wu's neck. Although it was the first time these two cooperated, but before that she went on his shows. It was really difficult to create an atmosphere for that scene, the entire crew all felt bad for her, and said Jacky Wu is one lucky son of a gun! But although Jacky Wu likes to joke around, he is also a nice guy. Because Wuxi was a very isolated place, it does not have any place for people to go for nightly snacks. Jacky Wu just paid to have a nearby place/stall that does lamb kebab business to setup on the set, and treated everyone to a night time meal.

Increasing one's bust size does not mean becoming sexy!
    Because she shot an advertisement for a slimming product in Hong Kong, all of a sudden she got dragged in by the "enlargement" talks, it was non-stop. Everyone who sees her would ask: "Got fuller? Did it work?" Lin Hsinju spoke frankly, I was a little annoyed. At the beginning I wanted to cover myselt up very tightly, hide my chest area. Because of one bust enlargement advertisement, everybody wants to focus on my chest, I'm not not very use to this. Now I dare not shoot anymore sexy photos. I don't want people to think that I'm now depending on my physique to make a living! Or perhaps they think I'm going to go the sexy route!

In her way of thinking, one does not become sexy b/c one's bust size has increased. She feels that a woman's sexiness is "the complete package". As to what type of women is "very sexy" to her?" Lin Hsinju said, w/o hesitation: "Lei Lei (Kelly Lin). Lei Lei's "electric eyes" are as if they want to seduce people. If I'm a guy, I would be mesmerized by her. It turns out Lei Lei was a bit nearsighted, and she didn't want to wear glasses.

As for bust enlargement and slimming product advertisements, b/c she signed a one year contract, it has become a little bothersome. Because her mother takes into consideration her health, and hopes that she does not take too much of the medicine. Never thought something that she said "The results from the three months have been similar. I can temporarily stop taking the medicine," caused the manufacturers to "take notice", indicated that the contract is for one year, and hope that she "set an example." Whenever people ask her what are the results of taking the medication, she doesn't even know how to answer them. She does not like exaggerating and boast about things that are untrue. "It's not my style," she spoke frankly.

Xie Li Jun's view of Lin Hsinju: She is like a "Chinese version" of Audrey Hepburn of the retro '60s

ORANGE magazine's artistic director Xie Li Jun, designed several retro and sexy looks especially for Lin Hsinju. She explained, this inspiration came from Audrey Hepburn's looks in the film "Wait Until Dark." Because Hsinju's collar bones and shoulders are extremely sexy, therefore she especially picked out clothes by a Spanish brand Sbille, as well as Prima Attrice, Michel Klein, and Dipiu, to make it look conservative, solemn, taylored and curvy, but w/ a mysterious sexy feel.

Xie Li Jun pointed out that, the Hollywood of the '60s, sexiness was put together from the retro classical looks, like the hand-sewn ruffle collar, as well as the taylored suit, created a kind "budding" sexiness. It must be accessorized w/ "hazy" eye makeup, a little like a pearl in a dark night, its shell slowly opening, w/ its pure seduction.

She stressed that this season's key point lies in "irregular & conflict", that is beauty must have a bit of conflict. For example, the solemn, taylored clothes, must be accessorized w/ a bit of a chaotic/messy and free-flowing hairstyle, the hair cannot be too neat. And the color must also have a conflict. For jewelry, white pearls are out, and deep gray colored pearls from the southern coastal provinces are in. Ever since Xie Li Jun saw Lin Hsinju as "Gu Manzhen" in "Ban Sheng Yuan", she feels that she is very suited to the retro, but classical looks!

Credits: http://gasstation.proboards29.com/in...num=1105981755

http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/vi...f5753d89689464

Eric Tsang and director Zhu Yanping at a Sina.com chatroom
    Translated by Jackie
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

I see internet friends have a lot of questions. A moment we talked a lot about Xue Cun. We see quite a few of Lin Hsinju's fans. Looks like this girl is very well liked.

Question from fan: How was Lin Hsinju in the film?

Zhu Yanping: She plays a mysterious woman. This movie has a very big questionable point. People forget about typical comedies once they are done watching them. But this movie intriguingly has one questionable point, who is San Dian Hong? In "Murder On the Oriental Express", who was the killer on the train. Everyone was a suspect. Originally our movie was to be called "One Stone Two Birds San Dian Hong." It was too long, so we just called it "One Stone and Two Birds." But who is San Dian Hong? It could be Lin Hsinju. Although she is pure, kind-hearted. Actually, at the beginning when Lin Hsinju decided to take on the movie she had her reservations. You all know that we wanted another person for the role. Because she could not accept the criterion and declined it. Lin Hsinju also had the same problem. But after further discussions, the movie did not call for a bedroom scene, and there also wasn't a bathing scene. We weren't shooting those type of stuff. It was all in fun. After the shoot Lin Hsinju signed up w/ me again for the next movie b/c she has never been so happy shooting a film before. Look at the film clips, Lin Hsinju looks so happy. Hanging around w/ these people, they regarded her as the only beauty around, especially that kind of a bleak desert place everyone regarded her as someone to lift their spirits up. Her performance was extremely good.

Wang Hsiangchun: I love Hsinju je je, hope to hear more stuff about her behind the scenes.

Host: Let Eric Tsang talk. A moment ago director Zhu had already spoken.

Tsang: The director just mentioned it. She lifts our spirits, the only beauty there in a place full of men. There was no place to go over there.

Host: Were people able to take baths over there?

Zhu: The sun is possible. When there is sunshine then baths are possible. When there is no sun, then you can't take a bath.

Host: Open-air?

Zhu: No. There was a bathing pool.

Tsang: She was extremely happy during the shoot, because she was always joking along w/ us. We completed scenes quite easily. Got a lot of money and certainly we were very happy. In this movie I feel that she is our precious, because we all adored her. Mostly when us men are done shooting we would go sit next to her to chat w/ her. What, you expect us to go chat w/ the director? So ugly, who wants to talk to someone w/ a dirty look on his face. Hsinju was extremely happy shooting this movie.

Host: Got younger?

Tsang: Her? About the same for us.

Host: From all these big brothers, who does she like the most? Which one did she have a communication problem?

Zhu: It was hard for hard to talk to Xue Cun. Xue Cun thought of himself very handsom. The one who matched with Lin Hsinju was Xue Cun. Richard Ng and Eric Tsang were like uncles. He [Xue Cun] acted reserved and shy, and did not try communicating w/ Lin Hsinju. He has forgotten what she looks like. Being young is useless.

Fan: Director, what are your views on Hsinju?

Host: We already talked about it a moment ago. Let us praise her again. What do you think of Lin Hsinju?

Zhu: The most painful thing over there for Lin Hsinju was there was no meat for her to eat. The food we had at the restaurant was extremely bad. Because it was the end of the day, at the end of the day the small boarding places outside of Badaling, all basically serve rural homestyle cooking, no meat. I remembered something extremely adorable about Lin Hsinju. There was this highway that was often blocked, once it was blocked for two days. We could only head to Yanqing. The first time went there Lin Hsinju couldn't make it. When she heard us talking about eating mutton, Yanqing has little fat cows, etc. She was complaining [she didn't get a chance]. On the last day we ate. She was like a big child, very happy. The funniest thing was she doesn't eat mutton. She never ate mutton before. She feel that it has a funny taste. But that day the mutton was served first, the beef did not come. I don't know why, but it wasn't served. That day she finally broke her reluctance to mutton. That day she discovered that mutton taste 100% better than beef. Everyone adores her.

Host: Moreover this movie opened up another market.

Zhu: It opened up a mutton market (laughs).

Host: The mutton manufacturers should invite her to be their spokesperson.

Tsang: Indeed a lot of friends come to Beijing to eat mutton. It's especially good. We don't get to eat it in Hong Kong.

Host: Hong Kong does not produce mutton?

Zhu: Mainly it's because of the taste from mutton.

Host: Director Zhu talked about the story of Lin Hsinju eating mutton. Extremely happy. Next time if we have the opportunity to ask her to dinner then invite her to eat mutton. Let her eat until she's sick of it.

Note: It's too long, so just selected parts about Hsinju

Credits: http://gasstation.proboards29.com/in...num=1106761147

Lin Hsinju First Time Learning How to Ski Very Embarrassing
    Udn news, 1/26/04; Reporter Chu ? Jun
    Translated by Jackie

New York is experiencing a snow storm. Lin Hsinju, who is currently studying over there, will not miss this opportunity to go skiing. She was so excited she spent 3 weeks preparing all necessary ski equipment, spending about $100,000 [I think TW $]. But, for someone who doesn't know how to ski, falling left and right in those upscale ski clothing/equipment. What usually takes 5 minutes for others to complete the run took her 2 hours, Lin Hsinju said laughingly: "It was so embarrassing!"

Taking advantage of the weekend, Lin Hsinju took her professional ski equipment to a ski resort in Vermont, she laughed at herself: "I can lose to people but not equipment-wise. What I should buy or shouldn't buy I got them all!" For real, in her luggage, besides ski goggles, hat, ski jacket, gloves, longjohns/thermals, even ski poles, snow shoes, and skis for which she could have easily rented at the place!

At the ski resort other tourists watching Lin Hsinju, would think this Asian girl is an expert skiier. The result, Lin Hsinju slide one step fall one step. The worst thing was, there were several 4-5 year-olds "swooshing" pass her, this made feel let-down.

Even so, Lin Hsinju still loved this skiing experience. Moreover, she saw a 1 year-old baby, pleading the parent to take a picture w/ her, she was so happy she momentarily thought about wanting "to have a bi-racial baby."

Time flies, two more weeks Lin Hsinju will be finished w/ her studies. When the decision was made initially, a lot of people warned her, her popularity will decrease, Lin Hsinju said: "I have been in the business for 10 years already. I should have the right to give myself 3 months to do what I want to do!"

But, being in a foreign land, Lin Hsinju said in the beginning she did indeed felt very lonely. In this 3 months of studying abroad, Stanley Tong is busy promoting Jackie Chan's new movie and the animated movie "Dragon Blade." Lucky Lin Hsinju has made many new friends, gradually adapted to New York's way of life, she said: "It really is about to end. I'm starting to miss it already."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/ruby-vermont1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/ruby-vermont.jpg')

Credits: http://gasstation.proboards29.com/in...num=1107100932

Lin Hsinju Celebrates Birthday In New York
    Taiwan Apple Daily, 01/29/05; Reporter Cai Tuiyang
    Translated by Jackie

With her New York studies coming to an end, Lin Hsinju celebrated her 29th birthday the day before yesterday w/ foreign friends. Her birthday wish was "to be young at heart, forever be 21 years old." She noticed that time flies, so she changed her MSN nick to "OMG! I'm about to bid farewell to 28." She also joked that her birthday present is "I want a man."

Celebrating a birthday in New York, friends gave her a small cake, w/ a sparkling candle on top, and sang "Happy Birthday" song. Friends sent their birthday wishes via the internet. She was hollering to them that she wants a man. The snow in New York made her think about the romantic scenes in Korean series. Being by herself, she fantasized about having someone taking a nighttime stroll in the snow w/ her. Perhaps b/c too lonely, she even pulled a foreign dude aside to take a picture w/ her.

Will publish a book about her studies abroad
    She said she only wants to be romantically in love but does not want to be married. Even if she finds someone, she still likes the idea of living upstairs and downstairs in the same building b/c "still will need space to quarrel." Her vacation is about to end. She has grown to love New York and will miss it a great deal. But plans to publish the book, as well as her manager He Xiuchiung's new modern series is waiting for her. She eventually will have to say goodbye to New York.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.appledaily.com.tw/images/twapple/640pix/20050129/EN04/EN04_007.jpg')

Credits: Loveruby.com

LHS 2005

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/LHS1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/lhs2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/lhs3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/lhs4.jpg')

Credits: RLDF & Embassy CES

Embassy CES New York welcomes Ruby Lin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.studygroup.com/embassyces/images/news/ruby_lin.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.studygroup.com/embassyces/images/student%20club/ny_school_1.jpg')

Ruby Lin rose to prominence across Asia when she starred in the Taiwanese series, Princess Returning Pearl. In addition to this, and other television successes, Ruby has also featured in several Hong Kong films such as: The Mirror, Winner Takes All, China Strike Force, Comic King, Love Trilogy and Life Express.

Here, Ruby takes some time to share her impressions of learning English at Embassy CES and life in New York.

So, why exactly did you choose Embassy CES in New York ? “My agent in Taiwan recommended it to me”, she continues “I wanted a school with people from lots of other countries.” Indeed, with a year-round capacity of almost 600, the school welcomes students from around the globe, and was ideally positioned to offer Ruby the diversity she sought.

From talking to Ruby it also becomes evident she is determined to improve her English. “English is a very important international language. It is very important for my job” she comments. We also learn that Ruby is diligent in her studies, taking care to complete assignments outside of class. Even some celebrities have to do homework!

But we wanted to know, how does Ruby reconcile her celebrity status with life as an English language student in the Big Apple? “In New York I feel I can walk the street, I can walk around and nobody knows me,” she explains. This is a far cry from her life at home, where she is instantly recognisable to her countless fans.

And what about Ruby’s spare time, does New York deserve its reputation as a shopper’s paradise? “It’s my first time in New York, its good” she continues, “whatever you want to buy you can buy.”

Has Embassy CES New York earned Ruby’s seal of approval? “I think that it’s the best choice; in Manhattan. Because the location is nice, and the teachers are good. The whole thing is good.”

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.studygroup.com/embassyces/images/news/rubylin_graduation.jpg')
    Ruby Lin graduates from Embassy CES New York

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.studygroup.com/embassyces/images/news/rubylin_and_team.jpg')
    Ruby Lin and her teachers at Embassy CES New York

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/ruby_lin_2.jpg')
    Ruby Lin at Embassy CES New York

D&D 2005

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/DD2005-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/DD2005-2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/DD2005-3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/DD2005-4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/4evergreenstate/DD2005-5.jpg')

Ruby looks so GORGEOUS like an angel in the D&D ad i luv those pics especially the 4th one she still looks so young&beautiful as always haven't age a day thanks sweetie Blue for posting them here

and congrats to Ruby with her graduation we are very proud on her
    currently watching:

My Private New York - Ruby's Travel Diaries -, Rel: Feb. 25 , 2005

credits: RLIF.NET / Takako / ruby-station

My Private New York

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/0010284154.jpg')

Author:Ruby Lin
    First Ed. Rel Date:2005 Feb. 25
    Price:$NT299 Special:10% off $NT269
    Traditional Chinese
    Full Color Print / soft cover / 168 Pages / Portrait
    ISBN:9867261003
    Country of Printing:Taiwan

Summary
    In America, New York is the world;
    During this season, Everything of Ruby was in New York.
    Carrying with her but a suitcase, her footsteps, left a lasting impression of the Big Apple,
    New York's Cuisine, music, fashion, culture, her studies ... all diarised

When she was filming, she would often dream of strolling down a park, when production was complete, without hesitation she flew to New York to begin a lifestyle as a student. There was critism of whether she can handle life on her own? But after three months, she returns and has also also published this travel diary, from the diary and the photos is records of another side of her, a more factual portrayal, a more intimate Ruby Lin. Share her experiences and memorable moments during her personal travels in New York.

Book Specials
    Ruby Lin's First text publication, photoalbum,and VCD bundle
    Exclusive insights into Ruby's private New York Lifestyle
    Commentaries from good Friends [Alec Su] , [Richie Ren] , [Leo Koo] , [Ho Xiu Qing]
    Also comes with [Personal Ruby] VCD disc,full records of 8 behind the scenes footage of Ruby's life in New York, as well as 90 Exclusive photographs from the pic album.

--------------------------
    The book can be pre-ordered here.
    http://www.books.com.tw/exep/prod/booksfil...item=0010284154
    I am sure the product will be available on YesAsia ... could RLIF members and guests look out and report when it becomes available in YesAsia?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/md0000002153000449_pic.jpg')

Flash
    http://ruby.realma.com/
    when you click in, it just goes back to the main site's webpage, non ruby related.
    I must say the photo in the flash has style ... B)

Another Place to buy it on line
    http://www.stardoms.com.tw/web66/askr/Home...play&page=flash

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/ruby-mpny.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/1108208909.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/files/rubyprivatenewyork.jpg')
    currently watching:

Credits: http://gurl.staghosting.com/forum/in...pic=1853&st=15

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_thanks.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_food.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_birthday.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_self.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_back.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_coffee2.jpg')

Credits: RLIF

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_class.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/dinner-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/dinner-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_moved.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_computer.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_museum.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_coffee.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ruby-lin.com/gallery/data/media/10/photo_skiing.jpg')

Credits: RLIF

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby.realma.com/images/photo_food.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby.realma.com/images/dinner-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby.realma.com/images/photo_student.jpg')

From Korea fan's fansite
    (repost from http://blog.naver.com/vestria)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby-linxinru.com/bbs/data/gallery/nyruby01_1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby-linxinru.com/bbs/data/gallery/nyruby02_1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby-linxinru.com/bbs/data/gallery/nyruby03_1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ruby-linxinru.com/bbs/data/gallery/nyruby04_1.jpg')

Credits: Translated by Jackie

Airport, 2/5/05

http://www.rubystation.com/phpbb2/viewtopi...737358befa4416c

Orall Accounts by: Cxxy206
    Transcribed by: Ke Ai Xuan Zai

February 5, 2005, 9:00am, Taipei airport entrance, another Taiwan Ruby fan, Qing Cao San Cai and I were anxiously awaiting. At 9:10, a vehicle drove into the main airport road. Not long after, it stopped. The first to exit is an older woman (big sister), guess she is Hsinju's manager He Xiuchiung! Behind her were two of Hsinju's friends, and also two staff members. At 9:25, flight K514 arrived at the airport from New York. At 9:30, Hsinju came out of the boarding gate. Perhaps it was due to jetlag, or some other reason, Hsinju's eyes looked swollen. She said to us: "I'm back! It's way better to celebrate the new year at home." I immediately went up to give Hsinju her favorite flowers, lilies. Ha...I hugged Hsinju. So happy. Qing Cao San Cai was about to photograph this moment, but He Xiuchiung prevented it. He Xiuchiung said: "It's better not to photograph Hsinju looking like that." So we gave up. Qing Cao San Cai personally placed a purple crystal bracelet on Lao Da's wrist. Lao Da said: "Thank-you!" Then came the others giving Lao Da hugs. Then we went out of the the airport. Lao Da also let us take a look at the handbag she bought in New York. Lao Da sure knows how to shop, all were very pretty. We went out of the airport, Qing Cao San Cai and the other staff members went in Lao Da's vehicle, to have a discussion w/ Yahoo Taiwan regarding the book. I went home.

Note: According to Ke Ai Xuan Zai, Qing Cao San Cai works for Yahoo Taiwan and also a Ruby fan. That's why the two of them were able to greet Ruby at the airport.