Page 41 of 199 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

thnkx for the new jade . and cute pics too
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

a sampling poll of 1500 is the most accurate poll you can find...

to have a accurate poll, the selection should be around 1500 from a random pick of groups of people.

An accurate poll also needs careful questions and answers with open ended "I don't know" answer choice for people who aren't sure of the answer.

An accurate poll a sample error of 3-5%

A straw poll which are open to fans voting is the most inaccurate because people can vote how many times they want.

Quote Originally Posted by ruby4eva
    a sampling poll of 1500 is the most accurate poll you can find...

to have a accurate poll, the selection should be around 1500 from a random pick of groups of people.

An accurate poll also needs careful questions and answers with open ended "I don't know" answer choice for people who aren't sure of the answer.

An accurate poll a sample error of 3-5%

A straw poll which are open to fans voting is the most inaccurate because people can vote how many times they want.
    I just think 1500 people cannot fairly represent a country with a large population like China, even though the participants were randomly choosen. I do agree that polls that allow voters to vote more than once are inaccurate. I'm just wondering how Jordan Chan got number 7 while Zhang ZiYi got number 9. When Forbes made a list of the most influential people, Zhang ZiYi came in second, after Yao Ming. This poll just seems a little off... maybe because in was conducted in China. I live in Canada and no one I know likes Jordan.

1500 people is a fair number.

The gallop poll usually takes about 1200 as an adequate sample.
    The national polls for the presidential elections, presdential approval rates are all around this number.

Jordan Chan- having fans doesn't mean you are famous. People can be known. My cousin living in australia loves him very much because of his music, but she's not a crazy fan that checks up on jordan.

This is poll is done by people not by forbes magazine. If you really did take a poll in china, only a slight few would say that they like Zhang ZiYi at all...they Just know her.

Zhao Ben Shan, #2 on there. He doesn't have a lot of teenage fans, but he sure is a household name in china. My grandparents and parents seem to always tune to his shows and comedies when they come out.

I think it's accurate.

Default Something About Ruby in RQ's Interview, By Jackie; from 08/04/05

http://loveruby.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?...D=10066&page=1

Something About Ruby in RQ's Interview

Reporter: You rarely have rumors. But the "PLS" you just shot, rumors spread that you and Lin Hsinju's relationship is specially intimate.

RQ: When we were shooting in Paris, some people called to ask about this matter. We are very good friends, off course I like her, but liking doesn't prove that we are dating. We have mutual understanding/something in common in how we treat our work, how we live our life. Lin Hsinju in real life is an extremely considerate/thoughtful person. Besides shooting, we frequently went out to eat, sing. Perhaps we were seen by Hong Kong reporters, they can think this is news, filming a series is not news.

Reporter: Does it mean that one must be especially careful when cooperating with a Hong Kong or Taiwan actor, if not careful you might be put into a position?

RQ: Yes, yes. We're shooting a series, can't we have a meal together at other times. That would be too constraining. In Shanghai it's very convenient for me to drive. Well don't you offer to drive someone home? This is being polite. You can't say that once she's in your vehicle that it means something.

Reporter: Would both of you feel awkward when you guys see each other again?

RQ: No. We both know what's going on, but we will pretend we don't know each other that well in front of the media.

i think RQ and Ruby really cute couple. hehe wat u guy think ? cant wait to see their love series

i love dsi pic of them together !
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/rqrl.jpg')

this wat u called a '' GOOD COUPLE ''

they doesn't look liek brother and sister ..but look like a real couple

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    i think RQ and Ruby really cute couple. hehe wat u guy think ? cant wait to see their love series
    i think they look ok , i prefer Ruby with many other actors like Wang lee Hom, Alec, Lu Yi, Jimmy Lin but Ruby&Ren quan is interesting fresh pairing so i'm looking forward to see them since Ruby has never acted with him before....

but i'm more looking forward to see Ruby's other new serie with Wallace Huo called Sound of Colours i can't wait to see their new pics

in future i hope to see Ruby acting with Lee Hom again or with F4 Jerry Yan or Vic Zhou, hey there's still this rumour that Ruby may act with Ken Chu in a new serie called Love in Venice , i prefer her to act with Jerry or Vic

thx for the news PucCaa
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    i think they look ok , i prefer Ruby with many other actors like Wang lee Hom, Alec, Lu Yi, Jimmy Lin but Ruby&Ren quan is interesting fresh pairing so i'm looking forward to see them since Ruby has never acted with him before....

but i'm more looking forward to see Ruby's other new serie with Wallace Huo called Sound of Colours i can't wait to see their new pics

in future i hope to see Ruby acting with Lee Hom again or with F4 Jerry Yan or Vic Zhou, hey there's still this rumour that Ruby may act with Ken Chu in a new serie called Love in Venice , i prefer her to act with Jerry or Vic

thx for the news PucCaa

hahah . i guess ruby looking good wit all others actor ...but there one have ruby act wit any member F4 b4 ?? and who Ken Chu ??

same here im waiting for both ruby series ...wit RQ and the one wit Wallace ..
    OH wait !! also i haven't watch alec series wit ruby and Kang Ta.

heheh u got ur future ...hmmm i hope to see ruby and vicki act again !!! with some others actor ..or some old actor they've act b4

hahah . i guess ruby looking good wit all others actor ...but there one have ruby act wit any member F4 b4 ?? and who Ken Chu ??

same here im waiting for both ruby series ...wit RQ and the one wit Wallace ..
    OH wait !! also i haven't watch alec series wit ruby and Kang Ta.

heheh u got ur future ...hmmm i hope to see ruby and vicki act again !!! with some others actor ..or some old actor they've act b4
    no Ruby hasn't acted with any F4 memeber before, Ken Chu is one of the F4 members

i've also haven't seen The Magic Touch Of Fate of Ruby with Alec&Kang Ta, i'm trying to order it at my videostore i've watched some clips of it Ruby&Alec look so so cute together

yeah it would be nice to see Ruby&Vicki again they were so close during the Hzgg time PucCaa your Ruby/Vicki av is very cute
    if you are talking about old actors Ruby acted before then i really would like to see Ruby with either Jimmy Lin or Wang Lee Hom she was so cute with them in School days&China Strike Force!!!
    currently watching:

credits: Jackie / http://gasstation.proboards29.com/in...ead=1123599286

http://loveruby.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?...D=10109&page=1

Jackie Chan Startled People By Saying He's Doing Charity Out of Boredom
    08/09/05

Yesterday afternoon, Jackie Chan made an appearance the Jin Mao Tower wearing Chinese-style clothing, to announce his upcoming September 2nd "Jackie Chan and Friends Charity Concert" in Shanghai, as well as "Jackie Chan Cup,".....It is reported, participants to the September 2nd Shanghai concert being held at the 80,000 seat Shanghai Stadium, besides Jackie Chan, it also includes Kim Heesun, Cecelia Cheung, Johnathan Lee, Zhang Chenyueh, Ruby Lin, Penny Tai, Huang Pinyuan, A-Mei Chang, Lydia Sum, Chen Yan Yee, Tarcy Su, as well as Jaycee Chan, "I personally called each and every one of them by phone to confirm it."

Skip the rest.

------------------------------------------

cool i really can't wait to see Ruby at the Jackie Charity concert/cup-race!!!
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    no Ruby hasn't acted with any F4 memeber before, Ken Chu is one of the F4 members

i've also haven't seen The Magic Touch Of Fate of Ruby with Alec&Kang Ta, i'm trying to order it at my videostore i've watched some clips of it Ruby&Alec look so so cute together

yeah it would be nice to see Ruby&Vicki again they were so close during the Hzgg time PucCaa your Ruby/Vicki av is very cute
    if you are talking about old actors Ruby acted before then i really would like to see Ruby with either Jimmy Lin or Wang Lee Hom she was so cute with them in School days&China Strike Force!!!
    old actor ...heheh i wanna see Double Lin again !! ...cute couple there. and for Wang Lee Hom ..i haven't see hisd moive wit ruby and aaron . ..but i hope to see them again in future.

old actor ...heheh i wanna see Double Lin again !! ...cute couple there. and for Wang Lee Hom ..i haven't see hisd moive wit ruby and aaron . ..but i hope to see them again in future.
    hey you know the famous nickname for Ruby&Jimmy too: Double Lin, i had many double Lin threads before i were so obsessed with them in the past and will again in the future if they make a new serie or movie again

you haven't seen China Strike Force , you really should see it eventhough Ruby&Lee Hom are supporting actors in there but still its a very good movie and Ruby&Lee Hom scenes are so lovely cuteeee ....Aaron Kwok&Norika are the main actors in there .....they are good too but the scenes of Ruby&Lee Hom are cuter&better
    currently watching:

cute Double Lin school Days pic Takeshi&Double Lin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.lycos.nl/f4ruby/SchoolDaysTRJ.jpg')

here cute magazine of Ruby&Lee Hom

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.lycos.nl/f4ruby/rubyleehommagazine.jpg')
    Last edited by jade; 08-09-05 at 06:11 PM.
    currently watching:

thnkx for teh pics jade. !! Lee Hom and Ruby look very cute there ..no i surely know who's he look like. hehehe yep ! im sure know the nickname for RJ .....how long ruby and jimmy use dating in the past ?? and why RJ break up ??

wat serie or drama did ruby and jimmy played? i wasn't a fan of chinese movie untill seeing romance of the rain with vicki and ruby. they both grab my attention and make me a fan of chinese movie. i think it's because of their acting in there tah now make me so attachs to chinese movies.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Default Lin Hsinju's Engagement Must Be At Least 15 Carats, By Jackie ; article from 08/09/05

Lin Hsinju's Engagement Must Be At Least 15 Carats; Was Distressed While Shooting in France 10-day Period Had Less Than 20 Hours of Sleep
    TW Apple Daily, 08/09/05; Reporter Guo Jiawai

Small S's engagement ring was five carats, Coco Lee's engagement ring was 10 carats, Lin Hsinju said: "If you want to propose to me, it has to be 15 carats." If you want to pursue Lin Hsinju, a big diamond is a good start. But if you pick Paris, France then she might refuse immediately: "I don't like France. Paris is my my nightmare."

Had no time to go shopping
    Last month Lin Hsinju went to France to shoot on location for "PLS." In 10 days had less than 20 hours of sleep; wanted to go out and shop, but the stores close at 7:00pm. She ill-humoredly said: "I only got to stare at the LV, Chanel, and Hermes stores. I was so mad."

On the mention of the "story of a distressed [woman] in France," Lin Hsinju has a lot of built up steam to blow, "the minute we got of the plane we had to start shooting. While we were shooting it rained. When we were done the sun came out. When we went to the park to shoot, the police came and told us to leave. The last day of shoot we didn't wrap until 5:00am in the morning." In the series, the two leading men Ren Quan and Shaun Tam took turns romantically proposing to her, in the series Shaun Tam proposed w/ a four carat diamond ring, she not only did not have a favorable impression, also don't want her future husband to follow this set pattern, she joked: "Unless it's 15 carats, then I might consider it."

Lin Hsinju has no favorable impression of France at all.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/15cr.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/15crt.jpg')

from the new above ..heheh i think ruby giving someone hint for her engagement ring type. heheh 15 carats..!!! ..tooo heavy. LOL it she giving RQ a hint here....Ruby and RQ seen to be close friend after their love series. really i wanna see that love series ..sound good to me . heheh

thnkx for teh pics jade. !! Lee Hom and Ruby look very cute there ..no i surely know who's he look like. hehehe yep ! im sure know the nickname for RJ .....how long ruby and jimmy use dating in the past ?? and why RJ break up ??
    as always np you're welcome PucCaa

i think they've dated for like a year and a half but i'm not so sure exactly how long i think only Ruby&Jimmy knows
    i don't know why they broke up
    currently watching:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    wat serie or drama did ruby and jimmy played? i wasn't a fan of chinese movie untill seeing romance of the rain with vicki and ruby. they both grab my attention and make me a fan of chinese movie. i think it's because of their acting in there tah now make me so attachs to chinese movies.
    Ruby&Jimmy played in a movie called School Days here more info

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...ection-videos/
    currently watching: