Page 58 of 199 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3976

Thread: Ruby Lin Xinru 林心如

Quote Originally Posted by jade
    good idea lucy

anyway here cute Ruby&Lee Hom pic they are just PERFECT

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sunshineruby.com/gallery/albums/Play/Movie/CSF/sc/normal_L-28.jpg')

credits goes to sunshineruby.com

gosh man ..dis pic look soo sexy !!..heeheh look so real ..like ruby and Lee Hom just came back from their honeymoon !!:;
    soo cute !!
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

yes they look so cute great and yeah i'm so happy now i waited for their first pics like crazy

i really really really can't wait to see RUBY&WALLACE IN SOUND OF COLOURSSSSSSSSSS

hahah i knew u goin be sooo happy after seeing those pics ..u been waiting for long time !!..

i think i still prefer the Ruby&Lee Hom perfection but i may change my mind soon cuz the more i look at the new Ruby&Wallace pics the more i like them but still Ruby&Lee Hom are PERFECT!!!
    iono .after seeing those Ruby and Wallace....but some reason i still love Ruby and Lee Hom !!!......maybe i've to wait for the series and see abt that ...and maybe i migth change my mind too ...or maybe not ...
    hahah too many ''maybe''

NEW Ruby pic at the Jackie Chan's charity concert!

One pic from HK-IMAGE
    Ruby so cuteeee :azzngel:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rubyvnfc.com/h01.jpg')

i think the larger versions and more will come soon

credits: louis-jessica / Ruby & Me
    http://www.rubyandme.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=743
    she's look pretty there... love her hair color !!..

hey PucCaa that's a good style of writing Ruby&Lee Hom just P - E - R - F - E - C - T

i would love to post more pics of them but too bad they've only cooperated in China Strike Force so they don't have that many pics together that's why i really hope they'll make a new serie or movie together for the new P-E-R-F-E-C-T Ruby&Lee Hom pics or i could make some more creations but i don't think i have time for that anymore cuz too busy these days with school&work makes me tired but i'll still try to make some if i have some time left

awww ..no need to hurry my dear. take care ur health and if ur free heheheh feel free to make some more creations !!.....man for one thing that i upset..that i didnt get a chance to watch China Strike Force ....iono there any place have these moive.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    yes seems to be together in real life!!!
    Lee Hom really touched when he died in China Strike Force!!!
    wat!? Lee Hom dies in China Strike Force ??? ..aww how sad !!...but did he and ruby get to be together after he died ??

hehehe damn i reply too many.
    LOL..jade and Lucy ...u guys need to slow down ...hehehe i been always for one night ..i think or one day ...and guess wat ..u guys post soo many info. and sutff....and i can't catch up ..

here ..some fan made new wallpaper...hahah jade..i know u goin love it .....iono u seen this wallie b4 ...but either way ....enjoy...''just PERFECT !!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/leehom.jpg')

Default Strolling in Paris with Ruby Lin, Monday August 30, 2005 China

Idol Actor Ren Quan Grows Facial Hair to be Sophisticated, Strolling in Paris with Lin Hsinju
    Sina.com, 08/30/05
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/renruby.jpg')

Quotation: Recently Ren Quan has kept a goatie. But, still is included in the idol rankings.

Speaking of Ren Quan, always gives people the feeling that he's an idol, including Lu Yi, although he's already a man over 30. But RQ said he now does not care about whether he's an idol or serious actor, why give youself such pressure, can say whatever.

The definition of idol is actually very broad. He once had a discussion w/ Chen Daoming about the definition of idol. Ren Quan said Chen Daoming is an idol, Chen Daoming said w/ eyes wide open, total nonsense. And then Ren Quan's analysis was, why do so many people like you at your age, and also so many advertisement offers? This is an idol. After Chen Daoming listened to this, thought it over, and say that's true.

Therefore, idol has nothing to do w/ whether your face is black or white, and nothing to do w/ a goatie/facial hair or age.

One: A nice girl named Hsinju from the Lin family/household
    "PLS" is RQ and Lin Hsinju's first cooperation, this cooperation started rumors about them. This to RQ, who rarely had any rumors w/ an actress before, really is catching up w/ him.

Thinking it over and over again, he discovered it's specially easy to have rumors cooperating with Hong Kong and Taiwan actors. He also feels very unjust, "Well you consider this, we all went out together you must take the girls home, that's the polite thing to do. Must there be a problem getting into my vehicle? Actually that time when we went out there were a lot of other people around. Perhaps it just happens that when I was coming out w/ Lin Hsinju, and Kristy Yang we were spotted."

Sigh, can't help it. You guys go out for fun for relation, the media reporting this is work.

The first time seeing Lin Hsinju, RQ does not have any impression. Afterwards spending more time together during the cooperation, discoveres that Lin Hsinju is a very outstanding actress, an adorable girl. She has very good viewpoints, never speaks ill of others, greatly acknowledges others, very good work ethics. She's very relaxing, frequently likes to get together with friends.

Generally speaking, discovered that the two of them actually have a lot in common.

Two: Leisure and carefree Paris, a very tired me.

Reasonably speaking, people who have never been to Paris before, would have a very good impression of Paris after going there. RQ's feeling is actually completely different, "after arriving Paris was so tired."

The sun doesn't set in Paris until 11:00pm. Moreover it's also expensive to shoot in Paris. Therefore the director used darkness as a mark for stopping work. RQ discovered that waking up 6:00am everyday, working till 11 o'clock at night was still not done. Although the locations they shot at are all scenic spots, can get a bit of sightseeing while filming, but the condition is totally different. The scene was very beautiful, but could only have a look, did not dare to think too much.

The deepest feeling is the French people are so leisure and carefree, and this caused RQ hardship. French people don't work on Saturdays and Sundays, the stores also are closed. One day the director gave RQ a day off, it was on a Sunday. RQ complains, director, did you do this intentionally?

There was no other way, could only go to some small shops. Wanted to buy everything, but the time was short. The others all wanted to leave, only RQ wanted to do more shopping.

The time in Paris made RQ feel tired, but the French language gave him a big headache.

"French is really difficult to learn. I had to speak live French in the series, also faked a few lines. I can only memorize it hard, use phonetics. The minute we were done shooting forgot all of it. I asked the French whether they can understand my French, they said basically they don't understand."

credit to rubystation forum/translated Jackie
    i took the new from cheery_ann10 @AF.net

Default Ruby lin, Yue Ling Fighting to be the Blind Queen, Friday September 2, 2005 Taiwan

Lin Hsinju, Yue Ling, An Yi Xuan Fighting to be the Blind/Mute Queen
    Udnnews, 09/02/05

Beautiful woman has a pair of big, watery eyes, but cannot see the person she loves, or cannot speak, can only depend on sign language to communicate w/ the outside world, without doubt this makes one love and feel sorry for her. Recently YL, Lin Hsinju, AYX stars in "The Mute Bride," "Sound of Colors," and "Che Shen" as blind and mute girls.

Jimmy's "Sound of Colors" was once adapted into a movie starring Tony Leung and M. Yeung, and also adapted into a stage played by Chen Chichen. This time the TV version is headed up by Lin Hsinju, Huo Chienhua, Li Lichun and Sun Xing, more or less will be compared to.

Producer He Xiuchiung indicated that, she hasn't seen the movie or the stage play. And because the TV series has more episodes, in principle it will retain the illustration's style and spirit, but the story is brand-new. Having been trained in Qiong Yao series, previoiusly Lin Hsinju was required to not blink in front of the camera, therefore playing a blind girl will not be a problem.

Lin Hsinju laughed and said, the hardest part is you perfectly well know that there's an obstacle in front of you, but you must purposely bump into it. Moreover it must be natural, and then fall to the ground. You get this "I'm such an idiot" sort of feeling. Moreover present temperature often reaches as high as 40 degrees, but the script coordinates w/ the illustration, Lin Hsinju must wear a coat, red boots and a scarf. Every day must endure sweat streaming down, as a results must do nonstop touch-ups w/ makeup, the gracefulness of a beautiful woman gone.

credit to rubystation forum/Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    LOL..i soo agree wit u. they should dating or hehehe MARRIED !!!...both look young and just PERFECT !!
    i think i've spread the Ruby&Lee Hom PERFECT virus to you PucCaa
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

gosh man ..dis pic look soo sexy !!..heeheh look so real ..like ruby and Lee Hom just came back from their honeymoon !!:;
    soo cute !!
    yeah it really look like they just came back from their honeymoon so cute
    currently watching:

hahah i knew u goin be sooo happy after seeing those pics ..u been waiting for long time !!..
    yeah i've waited like crazy it looked like i've waited for ages but now i'm still waiting for more cute Ruby&Wallace pics
    currently watching:

iono .after seeing those Ruby and Wallace....but some reason i still love Ruby and Lee Hom !!!......maybe i've to wait for the series and see abt that ...and maybe i migth change my mind too ...or maybe not ...
    hahah too many ''maybe''
    too many maybe will drives you crazy thinking maybe thinking maybe thinking maybe thinking maybe
    currently watching:

she's look pretty there... love her hair color !!..
    yeah looks like red i always pay attention on hair colors too but i still prefer the red/purple
    currently watching:

awww ..no need to hurry my dear. take care ur health and if ur free heheheh feel free to make some more creations !!.....man for one thing that i upset..that i didnt get a chance to watch China Strike Force ....iono there any place have these moive.
    don't worry sweetie i know how to take care of my health i will make creation only if i have some time left your place don't have that movie ...you can try at www.yesasia.com or i'll see if i can find it somewhere on the net
    currently watching:

wat!? Lee Hom dies in China Strike Force ??? ..aww how sad !!...but did he and ruby get to be together after he died ??
    OMG lucy we spoiled the ending for PucCaa shall i answer that question for you or just wait and you'll see it yourself PucCaa?
    currently watching:

hehehe damn i reply too many.
    LOL..jade and Lucy ...u guys need to slow down ...hehehe i been always for one night ..i think or one day ...and guess wat ..u guys post soo many info. and sutff....and i can't catch up ..
    don't worry lucy&me won't be able to post so much anymore cuz school starts and we have to focus on our important study too anyway we still will try to post much right mon amie la traductrice lucy but our translator dream goes first cuz i can't flunk my exams again
    currently watching:

here ..some fan made new wallpaper...hahah jade..i know u goin love it .....iono u seen this wallie b4 ...but either way ....enjoy...''just PERFECT !!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/leehom.jpg')
    awww i luv this wall its really P-E-R-F-E-C-T thanks a lot PucCaa please post some more of these if you can find more Ruby&Lee Hom just PERFECT

their kissingscene in CSF was so romantic, sweet , lovely, cute just PERFECT

oh and thx for the news too PucCaa
    currently watching:

larger version Ruby at Jackie Chan event 9/2/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/20050904/2266698.jpg')

Credits to 羞羞 of LoveRuby for the picture

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.101.235.115:8080/1/2005-9-4/20050904011351259957.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.101.235.115:8080/1/2005-9-4/20050904011235337219.jpg')

credits: Hang / http://p2.forumforfree.com/jackie-ch...t444-rlgs.html
    currently watching: